Teacher Comes Foward--Shooter Was Covered In Full Body Armor--Student With Cruz When Shots Started

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Oh shit, this just flipped the narrative upside down. No kids mentioned anything about mask....or armor....no teachers mentioned anything bout mask of armor, until now. With that said, how were police able to identify Cruz from delayed tapes?

Read: plus long version of video of teacher seeing masked cop in full body armor. Read the informative comments too
Teacher grazed by Parkland shooter's bullet: 'Shooter was in full metal garb, helmet, face mask, bulletproof armor, shooting a rifle I never seen before'

Short version of video

This girl walked down the hall with CRUZ, and didn't say anything about him being dress in FULL TACTICAL GEAR, and she heard shots being fired FROM A DIFFERENT DIRECTION.

Watch. She says it wasn't Cruz
Alexa Miednik Former Student Walked With Shooter

Last edited:
  • Banned
The mystery continues
Indeed!
The girl student witness said she was SPEAKING to Cruz while gunfire range out from elsewhere.

She mentioned NOTHING about him garbed up in tactical gear, nothing about him carrying any type of weapon, she even said, “I’m surprised the shooter isn’t YOU...”

Last edited:
Oh shit, this just flipped the narrative upside down. No kids mentioned anything about mask....or armor....no teachers mentioned anything bout mask of armor, until now. With that said, how were police able to identify Cruz from delayed tapes?

Read: plus long version of video of teacher seeing masked cop in full body armor. Read the informative comments too
Teacher grazed by Parkland shooter's bullet: 'Shooter was in full metal garb, helmet, face mask, bulletproof armor, shooting a rifle I never seen before'

Short version of video

This girl walked down the hall with CRUZ, and didn't say anything about him being dress in FULL TACTICAL GEAR, and she heard shots being fired FROM A DIFFERENT DIRECTION.

Lots of inconsistencies in the stories being told. If true then there was a total failure by law enforcement and a witness saying Cruz was not the shooter is wild..... Who then was it and where are they now?

To much wrong with these stories... Lots of red flags...

Short version of video

Lots of inconsistencies in the stories being told. If true then there was a total failure by law enforcement and a witness saying Cruz was not the shooter is wild..... Who the was it and where are they now?

No. Its par for the course. People typically have different versions of traumatic events. The problem with this girls story is that Cruz specifically said he ditched his weapon and armor and walked out with the other students. Just because she ran into him doesnt mean he wasnt the shooter.

Short version of video

Lots of inconsistencies in the stories being told. If true then there was a total failure by law enforcement and a witness saying Cruz was not the shooter is wild..... Who the was it and where are they now?

No. Its par for the course. People typically have different versions of traumatic events. The problem with this girls story is that Cruz specifically said he ditched his weapon and armor and walked out with the other students. Just because she ran into him doesnt mean he wasnt the shooter.

I know the trauma fear response well.. I need more info before calling this BS..

She watched as the gunman shot at her with a barrage of bullets?
And it wasn't Cruz.

Watch
Who told you it wasnt Cruz?

So she walked out with the shooter after she heard shots? Not getting your paranoia? The confession that Cruz gave jibes with this girls story.
The girl said there were other shots at the other end of the building as she was talking to Cruz walking out. Are you deaf?

Listen to her again.

So what was in that huge duffle bag those 4 cops were struggling to carry out of the building and put in the bed of a pick up that sped away?

And it wasn't Cruz.

Watch

So she walked out with the shooter after she heard shots? Not getting your paranoia? The confession that Cruz gave jibes with this girls story.
The girl said there were other shots at the other end of the building as she was talking to Cruz walking out. Are you deaf?

Listen to her again.
That's the twist which causes me to question what we believe are facts..

And it wasn't Cruz.

Watch

Listen to her again.
No idiot. She said the shots came from the other end of the building so she assumed he couldnt have done it and got there in time to walk out with her.

" Because when shots were fired, I saw him after the fact, so the shots were coming from the other part of the building, so there definitely had to be two shooters involved, I believe."

Forum List

Back