Israel/Zionism behind all of it from JFK to 911

Israel was attacked

The US CIA says otherwise, and also says Johnson WAS EXPECTING Israel to attack, since LBJ had been taking the NEW WEAPONS the Congress bought for Vietnam and sending them to ISRAEL instead of our troops in 'nam, who got outdated weapons that failed.

Try again, Zionist liar and traitor.

Israel was attacked

The US CIA says otherwise, and also says Johnson WAS EXPECTING Israel to attack, since LBJ had been taking the NEW WEAPONS the Congress bought for Vietnam and sending them to ISRAEL instead of our troops in 'nam, who got outdated weapons that failed.

of course Johnson was expecting Israel to attack-----so was I and so was
Gamal Abdel Nasser. Before that war started in earnest ----I (and many other NORMALS) had been watching the televised sessions of the UN general assembly. Ambassadors from Egypt and the various members of
the U.A.R. had already DECLARED WAR by placing an illegal embargo on
the STRAITS OF TIRAN and by Nasser's massing of troops on the Sinai
border with Israel, by dismissing the UN peace keeping force in Egypt and
by Russia's massive shipments of TANKS and various munitions and the
presence of Russian military forces IN THE FIELD-------and the WE WILL
DROWN DA JOOOOS rhetoric-------where were you?
-------sucking on punks?
You got a link to support your contention that LBJ was sending supplies
meant for our boys in Viet Nam to Israel------in May 1967?. The war was
ACTUALLY on by Mid May---1967. Were you capable of turning you TV
set on at that time?

But you knew Israel was about to slaughter thousands of innocent Americans, false flag it with "radical Islam" and send the US to war over lies.

How come you cheered all of that, but didn't get rich in the process like most of your fellow Zionists?

Israel was attacked

Sounds patriot act demented in just super ego dictatorial as this Christian Nation's immaculate drug conception thieving US Constitution arsonist KKK churchstate cops whose demagoguery of making American Jews pay for the Holocaust & pay for the US armed forces losses in WW II back in the mid 1970's is about as mentally illogical as some supreme swastika up Uranus court holding one nation under God hostage for the more perfect union of an Islam-Christiananality pedophilia business to rule the earth & destroy the world thru 9/11; but then again like a bad penny turning up in those KKK churchstate cops that dictate American Jews have to pay for US military losses of WW II saving more from concentration camp extermination were the same that threatened to kill all the Jews in NYC & Israel in the mid 1970's as just all too dang lily brilliant white attempting their second coming final solution in 2001.

Last edited:
But you knew Israel was about to slaughter thousands of innocent Americans, false flag it with "radical Islam" and send the US to war over lies.

How come you cheered all of that, but didn't get rich in the process like most of your fellow Zionists?

Must be so rich from practices of supreme swastika up Uranus pedophilia scapegoating lynching enforcement so as not to humanize Jews with that clues clucks duh clans super ego of admitting to that "death to the infidels" "serve the Pope or die" 9/11 more perfect union as those under color of law. What a patriot act false flag …….

seems like ~~la ~~la DEX dropped out

From the second coming in a 2001 La Spanish Inquisition afterwards who'd of expected that megalomaniacal national religion homicidal sociopsychopathic Islam Christiananality pedophilia mentality business of human farming where some compulsive kill Jews like Christ - obsessive kill God in avoidance of some fabricated misnomer of an immaculate conception acceptance of not humanizing Jews is such "man is God" super ego schizophrenia as those WW II war criminals in churchstate more perfect union diatribe tautology of "death to the infidels" & "serve the Pope or die" as if the USA is one nation under God with equal justice under law.

From the second coming in a 2001 La Spanish Inquisition afterwards who'd of expected that megalomaniacal national religion homicidal sociopsychopathic Islam Christiananality pedophilia mentality business of human farming where some compulsive kill Jews like Christ - obsessive kill God in avoidance of some fabricated misnomer of an immaculate conception acceptance of not humanizing Jews is such "man is God" super ego schizophrenia as those WW II war criminals in churchstate more perfect union diatribe tautology of "death to the infidels" & "serve the Pope or die" as if the USA is one nation under God with equal justice under law.

^^^^ very poetic----BUT---I am sorry to inform you that your diatribe
is somewhat psychotic. Some of the most POETIC people I have
encountered are confined in the hospital ward for the criminally insane.
I have often been JEALOUS of the ease which Bipolar psychotics
can manipulate language in order to express their VERY FAMBOYANT
'sensibilities' It's not all bad----but try to control it in social situations

Well whadda ya know, some leftover trick or treat Halloween mental institution doctor trying for drugging one without their knowledge thru the internet handing out social norms candy with pseudo-psychiatry for more sociopsychopathic megalomaniacal "man is God" human farming. Maybe it'll be as effective as the churchstate knowing some 25 years prior to 9/11 about their second coming & now a 1000 miles away caravan crusade test of liberty & justice for all the Christians......

Well whadda ya know, some leftover trick or treat Halloween mental institution doctor trying for drugging one without their knowledge thru the internet handing out social norms candy with pseudo-psychiatry for more sociopsychopathic megalomaniacal "man is God" human farming. Maybe it'll be as effective as the churchstate knowing some 25 years prior to 9/11 about their second coming & now a 1000 miles away caravan crusade test of liberty & justice for all the Christians......

your poetry is deteriorating

Not haiku for sure, but then doubt there's much of anything other than Islam Christiananality pedophilia business to ensure this caravan approach to the border like Arab terrorists that threatened POTUS & to nuke Temple Mount prior to 9/11 so as to rule the earth & destroy the world in a manner as those World Trade Towers deteriorating.

Could be poetic justice deteriorating in this absurd liberty & justice for all the Christians crusade where the Christian Nation had 25 years to stop the Islam Christiananality pedophilia mentality business second coming thru 9/11 & now 1000 miles to stop an immigrant flooding of the US as South America flooded North America with drugs for decades & for more than 25 years of that to put an end to the national religion churchstate of thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists

yeah ----ok

Quite a lackadaisical reply as if avoidance of that master race ChristHitlers master plan acceptance is compulsive as obsessive lynching enforcement for Islam Christiananality pedophilia mentality business for their assassination of JFK.

Forum List

Back