Israel will obliterate Hamas and fully occupy Gaza

Thanks, but it seemed much easier for you to post the map again, than me 'scrolling up' the thread. But okay, no means no.

So out of laziness, you extend the Vinney Barbarino defense?

Israel made a fatal error in their target, which should have been Hamas.

They are now surrounded, outnumbered, & outgunned

~S~

Nah, I wasn't and still isn't sure your map is worth any extra time spent.

If you were educated enough to be in this discussion, just the mention of the 1967 UN Map would be enough. But you aren't educated enough to carry on this discussion, Vinnie.

If you were educated enough to be in this discussion, just the mention of the 1967 UN Map would be enough. But you aren't educated enough to carry on this discussion, Vinnie.
What caught my eye in your post, sport, was the words 'my map'. And my humble hope was you had something interesting to offer. And what? The same boring stuff about '1967 borders'? Heh. You must be a PhD in the Middle East studies. No less.

What caught my eye in your post, sport, was the words 'my map'. And my humble hope was you had something interesting to offer. And what? The same boring stuff about '1967 borders'? Heh. You must be a PhD in the Middle East studies. No less.

Unlike you, in the Military, we were involved in a few humanitarian missions. I imagine that there are people that are gaining that knowledge the hard way like those of us did. I don't see you Trolls ever going through those trials as you are too busy trolling and really don't GAF.

Unlike you, in the Military, we were involved in a few humanitarian missions. I imagine that there are people that are gaining that knowledge the hard way like those of us did. I don't see you Trolls ever going through those trials as you are too busy trolling and really don't GAF.
Didn't mean any trolling. Actually, one negative answer from you would have been quite enough, instead of starting this shitshow. If by trolling you mean some discussions and speculations here, then what the heck is supposed to do else on a political board?

The mufti didn't kill anyone. He was trying to avoid this intractable mess.

For 14 years, Netanyahu's policy was to keep Hamas in power; the pogrom of October 7, 2023, helps the Israeli prime minister preserve his own rule

Ha ha ha. What utter ignorance. The Mufti was a Nazi on Hitler’s payroll who incited riots against Jews that led to the Hebron Massacre, which is exactly when the Jews decided to arm themselves against the Muslim savages in their own holy land.

The Mufti also led Muslim Nazi armies that killed many Christians throughout Europe. He also convinced many of the Arab to ally to adopt Nazi ideology into their platform, which wasn’t a huge stretch for them. Hence the Ba’ath party.

The Mufti was the creator of Islamonazism and Muslim Brotherhood offshoots which later evolved into groups like Al Queda, ISIS, Taliban, Hamas, Hezbollah, Iran‘s Mullahs, etc.

So it doesn’t surprise anybody that you support the father of Islamic Nazism.

That's the plan.

For 14 years, Netanyahu's policy was to keep Hamas in power; the pogrom of October 7, 2023, helps the Israeli prime minister preserve his own rule.

There was no “plan” idiot. It’s the Palestinian subhuman animals that decided to commit this barbaric atrocity or seen since the Nazi era or ISIS. Netanyahu is a great leader that is trying to defend his countrymen from savages.

Didn't mean any trolling. Actually, one negative answer from you would have been quite enough, instead of starting this shitshow. If by trolling you mean some discussions and speculations here, then what the heck is supposed to do else on a political board?

You have been involved in the burying of the of the whole topic. Be proud. Take credit for it.

Meanwhile, I already laid out a comprehensive plan that neither side wins nor does neither side lose. But this nonsense of preventing any dialogue from happening just keeps getting people slaughtered on both sides.

Zephaniah 2​

King James Version​

2 Gather yourselves together, yea, gather together, O nation not desired;
2 Before the decree bring forth, before the day pass as the chaff, before the fierce anger of the Lord come upon you, before the day of the Lord's anger come upon you.
3 Seek ye the Lord, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the Lord's anger.
4 For Gaza shall be forsaken, and Ashkelon a desolation: they shall drive out Ashdod at the noon day, and Ekron shall be rooted up.
5 Woe unto the inhabitants of the sea coast, the nation of the Cherethites! the word of the Lordis against you; O Canaan, the land of the Philistines, I will even destroy thee, that there shall be no inhabitant.
6 And the sea coast shall be dwellings and cottages for shepherds, and folds for flocks.
7 And the coast shall be for the remnant of the house of Judah; they shall feed thereupon: in the houses of Ashkelon shall they lie down in the evening: for the Lord their God shall visit them, and turn away their captivity.
8 I have heard the reproach of Moab, and the revilings of the children of Ammon, whereby they have reproached my people, and magnified themselves against their border.
9 Therefore as I live, saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel, Surely Moab shall be as Sodom, and the children of Ammon as Gomorrah, even the breeding of nettles, and saltpits, and a perpetual desolation: the residue of my people shall spoil them, and the remnant of my people shall possess them.
10 This shall they have for their pride, because they have reproached and magnified themselves against the people of the Lord of hosts.
11 The Lord will be terrible unto them: for he will famish all the gods of the earth; and men shall worship him, every one from his place, even all the isles of the heathen.
12 Ye Ethiopians also, ye shall be slain by my sword.
13 And he will stretch out his hand against the north, and destroy Assyria; and will make Nineveh a desolation, and dry like a wilderness.
14 And flocks shall lie down in the midst of her, all the beasts of the nations: both the cormorant and the bittern shall lodge in the upper lintels of it; their voice shall sing in the windows; desolation shall be in the thresholds; for he shall uncover the cedar work.
15 This is the rejoicing city that dwelt carelessly, that said in her heart, I am, and there is none beside me: how is she become a desolation, a place for beasts to lie down in! every one that passeth by her shall hiss, and wag his hand.( Let us see if there is a repeat here prophecy being in three layers)
Wow! That spells it all out right there! I'm bookmarking that.

Israel made a fatal error in their target, which should have been Hamas.

They are now surrounded, outnumbered, & outgunned

~S~
2/3 correct. I say they are not outgunned.

Uncle Sugar's got their back, too.

You have been involved in the burying of the of the whole topic. Be proud. Take credit for it.

Meanwhile, I already laid out a comprehensive plan that neither side wins nor does neither side lose. But this nonsense of preventing any dialogue from happening just keeps getting people slaughtered on both sides.
Why should I? That never was my intention.

Neither side wants to listen to the other side and wants quick and decisive victories. The odds are the current war will be ended again with another 'bad peace' with new wave of escalation after a time span.

If it won't escalate into a major regional war, of course.

Yeah we do Duke, and that's the sole reason they're being as bold as they are

i'll wager it lasts until the body bags pile up here

~S~
It should be "In for a penny, in for a pound" with that there.

Ooh! Hot pepper!

A comparison can be made with what Israel has done to the Palistinans over dedcades and what this country did to the Native American over decades. Only difference is this country paid Native American for their land . Only after trying and failing to killed the Native Americans off the face of this land. Gaza can be compared to the Native Amerian's reservations.

Forum List

Back