Israel will obliterate Hamas and fully occupy Gaza

500 million Arabs / Muslims surrounding tiny Israel with 9 million Jews living in their ancestral, religious and cultural homeland.

Consisting of 2% of the land mass occupied by Arabs / Muslims, which they got by invading and killing the inhabitants over a period of 1400 years…and Fat Ol Fatima accuses Israel of ethnic cleansing. :cuckoo:

View attachment 848766

And this doesn’t even include Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan and other cesspools of violence. backwardness and hatred.

Lolol will you let foreign refugees take your property?

It will take time. They will be eliminated like the cockroaches that they are.

It obviously is what the Zionists like Netanyahu always wanted to do.
But the rest of the world still realizes that the land is legally owned by the Palestinians, not the Zionist immigrants, so I doubt that the world will allow it.

The Hadith: 'You will fight against the Jews and you will gain victory over them. The stones will saying: 'Oh slave of Allah! there is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him' – Salafi Manhaj – Knowledge of Shari'ah

They came from Hadiths. Which are quotes of Mohamed. A Hadith is not in the Koran but is used by Muslims as directives of Allah. They say that since the Koran says do as the messenger states that this is a directive of Allah.

So the sayings are not directly from the Koran, but are ok because Mohamed said them.

Most came from Persia 250 years after the death of Muhammad and can't be authenticated.

500 million Arabs / Muslims surrounding tiny Israel with 9 million Jews living in their ancestral, religious and cultural homeland.

Consisting of 2% of the land mass occupied by Arabs / Muslims, which they got by invading and killing the inhabitants over a period of 1400 years…and Fat Ol Fatima accuses Israel of ethnic cleansing. :cuckoo:

View attachment 848766

And this doesn’t even include Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan and other cesspools of violence. backwardness and hatred.

That is just lies.
There are only about 7 million Jews in Israel, and Palestine is not their "ancestral home" at all.
It is just where they temporarily ruled after they illegally invaded and wiped out the native Canaanites.
They are glorifying their massacre of millions of innocent Canaanites they murdered entirely, including women and children.

The Bible on the Hebrew invasion of the Canaanites at Jericho:
{...

Joshua 6:22-25​

Contemporary English Version​

21-25 They killed everyone, men and women, young and old, everyone except Rahab and the others in her house. They even killed every cow, sheep, and donkey.
Joshua said to the two men who had been spies, “Rahab kept you safe when I sent you to Jericho. We promised to protect her and her family, and we will keep that promise. Now go into her house and bring them out.”
The two men went into Rahab's house and brought her out, along with her father and mother, her brothers, and her other relatives. Rahab and her family had to stay in a place just outside the Israelite army camp.[a] But later they were allowed to live among the Israelites, and her descendants still do.
The Israelites took the silver and gold and the things made of bronze and iron and put them with the rest of the treasure that was kept at the Lord's house.[b] Finally, they set fire to Jericho and everything in it.
...}

Last edited:
My earlier post is the Charter of Hamas. In that Charter the use Hadiths to justify their War with Israel.

Is it directly in the Koran? Nope

Is it from the Hadiths of Mohamed? Yes.

You are showing your ignorance.
None of the Hadiths are from Mohammed.

There is nothing remotely suggesting much less justifying harming Jews.
Which is why Palestinians were so passive for so many decades.
Now the Palestinians have no choice, since the 13 millions Palestinians can not possibly survive on the tiny less than 10% of Palestine that Israel has restricted them to.

The Hadith: 'You will fight against the Jews and you will gain victory over them. The stones will saying: 'Oh slave of Allah! there is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him' – Salafi Manhaj – Knowledge of Shari'ah

They came from Hadiths. Which are quotes of Mohamed. A Hadith is not in the Koran but is used by Muslims as directives of Allah. They say that since the Koran says do as the messenger states that this is a directive of Allah.

So the sayings are not directly from the Koran, but are ok because Mohamed said them.

No one but an incredibly ignorant person would ever claim any Hadiths came from Mohammed.
Everyone knows not a single Hadith came from Mohammed.

If the muslim caliphate I was a part of lost a World War, I probably wouldn't have much choice.

The Ottoman Empire was an Asian caliphate that the Palestinian Moslems fought against.
They sided with Lawrence of Arabia in the promise of freedom and independence.
The Treaty of San Remo granted that independence, and created the British Mandate for Palestine, do prepare and defend the Palestinian independence.
The law is with the Palestinians, not the Euro Zionist invaders.

Lolol will you let foreign refugees take your property?
Exactly. Arabs have invaded, killed, looted and squatted on enough lands.

"There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of one percent of the landmass. But that's too much for the Arabs. They want it all. And that is ultimately what the fighting in Israel is about today... No matter how many land concessions the Israelis make, it will never be enough".

- Joseph Farah, "Myths of the Middle East" -

Exactly. Arabs have invaded, killed, looted and squatted on enough lands.

"There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of one percent of the landmass. But that's too much for the Arabs. They want it all. And that is ultimately what the fighting in Israel is about today... No matter how many land concessions the Israelis make, it will never be enough".

- Joseph Farah, "Myths of the Middle East" -
Israel has never conceded any land. They were not satisfied with what they were given by the UN.

The Ottoman Empire was an Asian caliphate that the Palestinian Moslems fought against.
They sided with Lawrence of Arabia in the promise of freedom and independence.
The Treaty of San Remo granted that independence, and created the British Mandate for Palestine, do prepare and defend the Palestinian independence.
The law is with the Palestinians, not the Euro Zionist invaders.
What are you blabbering now? The Ottomans were in control of the Middle East including Israel for over 500 years prior to the early 1900’s. There was never a Palestine or a Palestinian people during that time. Even afterwards when the Ottoman empire collapsed and Arabs gained control Of the lands and some new Arab nations were formed, the Arabs themselves never mentioned a Palestine or Palestinian people. Because the entire Concept of a Palestine or Palestinian people is fiction. These are just Arabs from mainly from Egypt and Jordan that have recently squatted on ancient Jewish lands.

Walid Shoebat, a former PLO terrorist that acknowledged the lie he was fighting for and the truth he was fighting against:​

“Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian?”
“We did not particularly mind Jordanian rule. The teaching of the destruction of Israel was a definite part of the curriculum, but we considered ourselves Jordanian until the Jews returned to Jerusalem. Then all of the sudden we were Palestinians - they removed the star from the Jordanian flag and all at once we had a Palestinian flag”.
“When I finally realized the lies and myths I was taught, it is my duty as a righteous person to speak out”.​

Israel has never conceded any land. They were not satisfied with what they were given by the UN.
You have it backwards again, its the Arabs that attacked Israel right after it was declared a state, NOT to create a Palestine, but to destroy the Jewish state and ”drive them into the sea”, in other words, slaughter the Jews.

That is just lies.
There are only about 7 million Jews in Israel, and Palestine is not their "ancestral home" at all.
It is just where they temporarily ruled after they illegally invaded and wiped out the native Canaanites.
They are glorifying their massacre of millions of innocent Canaanites they murdered entirely, including women and children.

The Bible on the Hebrew invasion of the Canaanites at Jericho:
{...

Joshua 6:22-25​

Contemporary English Version​

21-25 They killed everyone, men and women, young and old, everyone except Rahab and the others in her house. They even killed every cow, sheep, and donkey.
Joshua said to the two men who had been spies, “Rahab kept you safe when I sent you to Jericho. We promised to protect her and her family, and we will keep that promise. Now go into her house and bring them out.”
The two men went into Rahab's house and brought her out, along with her father and mother, her brothers, and her other relatives. Rahab and her family had to stay in a place just outside the Israelite army camp.[a] But later they were allowed to live among the Israelites, and her descendants still do.
The Israelites took the silver and gold and the things made of bronze and iron and put them with the rest of the treasure that was kept at the Lord's house.[b] Finally, they set fire to Jericho and everything in it.
...}
Ha ha ha. And yet you won’t quote the story of exodus and Israel being the promised land of the Jews which is part all three Abrahamic faiths. You won’t mention that Jews was a Zionist Jew, neither will you mention that even the Koran says Israelmis the Jewish holy land. Never mentioning Palestine or Palestinians. Even the “final messenger of Allah” circa 1500 years ago said the land belongs to the Jews.

The state of Israel does not belong to the Jews. It was prophesied that Israel would be scattered among the nations of the earth because of the people's wickedness (see Leviticus 26:33; Deuteronomy 4:23–27; 28:25, 37, 64; 1 Nephi 10:12–13; 21:1; 22:3–4). The scattering began when the Assyrians carried the ten tribes away into captivity (see 2 Kings 15:29; 17:6).
God scattered Israel because of idolatry. He scattered His own people because His people forgot Him—because they were looking to something else (Jeremiah 18:15- ...

The state of Israel does not belong to the Jews. It was prophesied that Israel would be scattered among the nations of the earth because of the people's wickedness (see Leviticus 26:33; Deuteronomy 4:23–27; 28:25, 37, 64; 1 Nephi 10:12–13; 21:1; 22:3–4). The scattering began when the Assyrians carried the ten tribes away into captivity (see 2 Kings 15:29; 17:6).
God scattered Israel because of idolatry. He scattered His own people because His people forgot Him—because they were looking to something else (Jeremiah 18:15- ...
What is a the BlabberingOlLady saying? For every 1000 Christian Zionists there may be one or two anti Zionist Islamo-terrorist ass kissers like her.

I bet she doesn’t know that Jesus was a Zionist Jew who was born, lived and died as JEW, who loved Israel and his people and wanted to save his people ISRAEL from the Roman occupiers.

Amos 9:14-15 ESV / 11​

I will restore the fortunes of my people Israel, and they shall rebuild the ruined cities and inhabit them; they shall plant vineyards and drink their wine, and they shall make gardens and eat their fruit. I will plant them on their land, and they shall never again be uprooted out of the land that I have given them,” says the Lord your God.​

Psalm 137:5 ESV / 11​

If I forget you, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget its skill!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back