Israel...Why Would America

JILLIAN or Jill,now that a popular Jewish name,are you Jewish,Firstly who was the Jewish King in 1925?
Could you please name the 5 Jewish Kings dating back from 1925 and the dates of their reigns?
Without the use of other peoples money.....what did Israel produce or manufacture????????????

Jordon you fool was given to the Hussein family who were from Saudi Arabia by the British,it used to be called Trans Jordon!!!!!!!!!!

Jillian you merely:eusa_whistle:because you are ignorant,is it true you live in Curdestan with Stoned out of his mind,Doc,Big Mouth,that wretched warriorless and the rest of the 13th Tribe of Israel????????????

theliq:clap2::clap2::cool:too smart for the likes of you,I know
Who was their king in 1850?

I can name 40+ Jewish kings dating back 3000+ years.

You are unable to name even one "Palestinian" king in history. :lol:

Because, none existed. :lol:

Because, Pallies were first invented in the mid- 20th century:lol:

you could also ask

what was the capital of palestine?
what was it's biggest city?
what type of government did it have?
what did they manufacture?
who were its trading partners?

answer to all of the above... not applicable..... but you can ask those questions of jordan... which is where they belong, but jordan doesn't want them.

JILLIAN or Jill,now that a popular Jewish name,are you Jewish,Firstly who was the Jewish King in 1925?

Who was the Egyptian Pharaoh in 1925?

Could you please name the 5 Jewish Kings dating back from 1925 and the dates of their reigns?

Could you please name the 5 Egyptian Pharaohs dating back from 1925 and the dates of their reign?

Without the use of other peoples money.....what did Israel produce or manufacture????????????

CNBC: Israel, Business Leader And Innovator Israeli Industry - CNBC
Israel's economy has been constant from agriculture in the early days to high tech, medicine, science to its newest industries today solar and green tech. Israel boasts the largest desalinator in the world

Israel is a leader in water technology, pharmaceuticals and green technology,

Warren Buffett: "What you have here is a remarkable group of people doing remarkable things in their field achieving terrific results all over the world."

Jordon you fool was given to the Hussein family who were from Saudi Arabia by the British,it used to be called Trans Jordon!!!!!!!!!!

Trans-Jordan was originally earmarked by the League of Nations for the Jewish National Home.

Who's the fool, fool? :lol:

I can name 40 Jewish Kings throughout history. Can you name even one Palestinian King? No, I didn't think so :lol:

Jews have lived in and ruled in Israel dating back 3000+ years, verified by the archaeological record. Can you provide an archaeological record of any Palestinian civilization? No, I didn't think you could. :lol:

Centered-----you mean it was a place where the jews started but got kicked out of a lot and enslaved ?

You have any extra-biblical verification Jews were ever enslaved, birdbrain? No, I didn't think so.:lol:

You = OWNED.

gotcha----the Jews were never enslaved. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kF_qQGR4ui8]Roots Pastor Peter J. Peters part 4 DVD - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxlwyystgMs&feature=related]Roots Pastor Peter J. Peters part 5 DVD - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48cUvaxty5E&feature=related]Roots Pastor Peter J. Peters part 6 DVD - YouTube[/ame]

Former President of Spain Jose Aznar
"If Israel goes down, we all go down. If Israel is a part of the Western world, if the Western world is eliminated from the Middle East, it is a problem for all of us not only for ISrael. It would be a great victory for the enemies of democracy, for the enemies of freedom."

What Israel and the Jewish People have meant historically to Western democracy: "I cannot explain Europe, I cannot explain my country, I cannot explain myself without referring to this heritage they share with us the same values: Freedom, democracy, tolerance and pluralism."

"Trying to isolate Israel is not a good policy. And to demonize Israel is not a good policy."
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H23kvw85tWs]Aznar on his "Friends of Israel" initiative - YouTube[/ame]

"Oh, Allah, Kill All Americans And Jews"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7rls9eRKyo]Islam: Oh Allah - Kill all Jews and Americans! - YouTube[/ame]

What a TOSSER......OUR FRIEND JILL,said there were Jewish Kings!!!! and she could name them going back 3000+ years(i dont think so)your reply is as boring as your thick mind.....your comment is ridiculous.....what are you smoking at the moment???:lol::lol::lol:

Who was the Egyptian Pharaoh in 1925?

Could you please name the 5 Egyptian Pharaohs dating back from 1925 and the dates of their reign?

CNBC: Israel, Business Leader And Innovator Israeli Industry - CNBC
Israel's economy has been constant from agriculture in the early days to high tech, medicine, science to its newest industries today solar and green tech. Israel boasts the largest desalinator in the world

Israel is a leader in water technology, pharmaceuticals and green technology,

Warren Buffett: "What you have here is a remarkable group of people doing remarkable things in their field achieving terrific results all over the world."

Last edited:
What a TOSSER......OUR FRIEND JILL,said there were Jewish Kings!!!!your reply is as boring as your thick mind.....

I can name 40 Jewish Kings, dimwit. Can you name even 1 Palestinian King? No, I jdidn't think so.

Jews have lived in and ruled in Israel dating back 3000 years and continuously to today verified by the archaeological record. Can you provide an archaeological record verifying any Palestinian civilization? No, I didn't think so.

Game. Set. Match:clap2:

What a TOSSER......OUR FRIEND JILL,said there were Jewish Kings!!!! and she could name them going back 3000+ years(i dont think so)your reply is as boring as your thick mind.....your comment is ridiculous.....what are you smoking at the moment???
We understand that driveling is funny, but we've serious issue, like non-viablity of the prospective state of palistan-beggaristan and humanitarian relocation of palistanians thereof, to discuss.

So name them starting from 1925 backwards and the dates they reigned.....should be interesting,remember Stoned the liq knows his history but do you and your Curdistani COHORTS. see no more changing the subject,DATES,WHO THE KING WAS and the dates(time period)they REIGNED FROM 1925 Backwards......I WON'T HOLD MY BREATH:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:As always theliq stands predominant against the CURMUDGEONED (Yep Stoned you better look it up) Currs:cuckoo::eusa_whistle::cuckoo::clap2::cool:
What a TOSSER......OUR FRIEND JILL,said there were Jewish Kings!!!!your reply is as boring as your thick mind.....

I can name 40 Jewish Kings, dimwit. Can you name even 1 Palestinian King? No, I jdidn't think so.

Jews have lived in and ruled in Israel dating back 3000 years and continuously to today verified by the archaeological record. Can you provide an archaeological record verifying any Palestinian civilization? No, I didn't think so.

Game. Set. Match:clap2:

Last edited:
So name them starting from 1925 backwards and the dates they reigned.....

Name the Egyptian Pharaohs from 1925 backwards, dink.

After, name one Palestinian King. [There are 40+ Jewish Kings]

After, provide archaeological evidence of a Palestinian civilization in Israel. Evidence verifies a Jewish civilization in Israel dating back 3000 years.

Last edited:
SORRY IS A SORRY WORD,NOW ANSWER THE QUESTION.......BUT YOU CAN'T BECAUSE THERE NEVER WAS CONTINUOUS JEWISH AUTHORITY OVER PALESTINE,NOW WAS THERE STONED...........I am all knowing,and can see the CURMUDGEON CURRS SCAM AND LIES A MILE OFF........THE CURDISTANIS ARE A FRAUD...........THELIQ Kicks and the CURS RUN.......RUN but they cannot HIDE:razz::razz::cool::clap2::clap2:
So name them starting from 1925 backwards and the dates they reigned.....

Name the Egyptian Pharaohs from 1925 backwards, dink.

After, name one Palestinian King. [There are 40+ Jewish Kings]

After, provide archaeological evidence of a Palestinian civilization in Israel. Evidence verifies a Jewish civilization in Israel dating back 3000 years.

SORRY IS A SORRY WORD,NOW ANSWER THE QUESTION

So, no Egyptian Pharoahs from 1925? :lol:

Not one Palestinian King in 10000 years? :lol:

No archaeological evidence of any Palestinian civilization in Israel for 4000 years ? :lol:

Seems you have more important questions to answer than to ask. :clap2:

STILL NOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANSWER...YOUR SILENCE IS DEAFENING........MAYBE YOU NEED JILLIANS HELP!!!!!!!!!

STONED YOU TALK THE TALK BUT CAN'T WALK THE WALK,LIKE ALL CURMUDGEONIST CURRS,YOU HAVE PAINTED YOURSELF INTO A CORNER,SORRY BUT YOU WILL GET YELLOW ALL OVER YOUR FEET

YELLOW BEING THE COLOUR OF COWARDLY CURMUDGEONED CURRS FROM CURDISTAN:razz::razz::razz::razz:NOW ANSWER PLEASE..I'm theliq and I kick ass,and sorry ASS it is too.

RESULT THELIQ 1v0 STONEDCURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:eusa_shhh:you may wake his mind up
SORRY IS A SORRY WORD,NOW ANSWER THE QUESTION

So, no Egyptian Pharoahs from 1925? :lol:

Not one Palestinian King in 10000 years? :lol:

No archaeological evidence of any Palestinian civilization in Israel for 4000 years ? :lol:

Seems you have more important questions to answer than to ask. :clap2:

STILL NOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANSWER...YOUR SILENCE IS DEAFENING........

No answer of the Egyptian Pharaoh in 1925? :lol:

No name of even one Palestinian King in 10000 years? There were over 40 Jewish Kings.

No archaeological evidence of any Palestinian civilization in Israel? The archaeological record verifies a Jewish civilization in Israel 3000 years ago.

You FAIL.

PBS Nova...
In the banks of the Nile in southern Egypt in 1896, British archaeologisit Flinders Petrie unearthed one of the most important discoveries in biblical archaeology known as the Merneptah Stele. Merneptah's stele announces the entrance on the world stage of a People named Israel.

The Merneptah Stele is powerful evidence that a People called the Israelites are living in Canaan over 3000 years ago

Dr. Donald Redford, Egyptologist and archaeologist: The Merneptah Stele is priceless evidence for the presence of an ethnical group called Israel in Canaan.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvg2EZAEw5c]1/13 The Bible's Buried Secrets (NOVA PBS) - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back