Israel...Why Would America

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by theliq, Sep 8, 2011.

1. theliq

theliq Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,169
  2. docmauser1

docmauser1 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,176
    Dumbass arab propagandists just won't know that the US military aid to Israel and Egypt is build inot the Camp David peace accords between the two countries as security guarantees, Jimmy Carter did so, of course. But then again, funny how arabs-muslims readily morph into an apple-pie american, when that suits their agitprop purposes.

3. theliq

theliq Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,169
    Well as I'm not an Arab or American.....I note that your usual myopic stance has reared its ugly head yet again......did you read the blog because it is not moslem or jewish inspired but a questioned analysis of the amount of money the poor American Tax payer forks out,disproportionately in Israels favour

Try to lift your head above your pubic hair line for once Doc and have a proper discussion

4. docmauser1

docmauser1 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,176
    The frustration is understandable, but, no problem - propagandists come in many flavors, of course, so, no need to worry.
    The so-called "blogger" has to get a life and a job, of course, as well as those, reading his garbaggio.
    [/QUOTE]

5. theliq

theliq Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,169
    A Job Doc,Whew I only employ 300 people,that keeps me busy,how about you!!!!!

Look you really must stop slagging good people off,just because they do not think as you do,its not good enough Doc,if you spent more time trying to understand others views ,you may start to enjoy youself more...I personally would love to hear more from you but you seem to be in a myopic rut.

I am really trying hard to understand you,I will succeed eventually.

Tell me a little about yourself and what forms your opinions.

I wish to point out that I am Pro Israel and pro Palestinian,I only wish for an agreed settlement for these two people,it will only be them who can sort out all these problems.

I know that in many ways the Israelis(moderates) are better for the ordinary Palestinians than all the Arab nations collectively and as for Hamas,do you realise how oppressive they are to their own people.

Most Jews and Palestinians could and would live happily together(well they did for thousands of years).

The main problem is Hamas and Right Wing Orthodox Jews....the ordinary Israelis just see the injustice with their Palestinian cousins and just want a peaceful life.

O for some sense in all this.....Doc Most Jews and Arabs are no different to you and I,its just that you have these arseholes that want the power,and fcuk everyone else over.

The average Arab are nothing like the Bastards that flew into the twin towers,

I would like to mention to you that two days after 9/11,I went to my granddaughters assembley at her school......it was very touching as prayers were said for the folk who died,their families and the American people as a whole....there was not a dry eye in the whole assembley....so much we grieved Doc......I/we live in Perth,Western Australia but feel for our American Cousins.......

So dispite what you think of me.....I am very much Pro America.....I know that I am deliberately trying to rile you in these comments past ,which is somewhat of bad trait......but:cool: hey I NEVER said I was perfect.

Regards steven aka theliq

[/QUOTE]

Last edited: Sep 9, 2011
  6. docmauser1

docmauser1 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,176
    I aaaaam typeless. On the other hand I think I'm a great catholic priest. Doh. Confessions, anyone!?

7. CarolineSays

CarolineSays BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Camp David peace accords? Don't make me laugh fool, the Arabs voted on that when they shot that arab UncleTom Sadat.

Fact is, without the US military and monetary support, Israel would be nothing but burnt toast.

8. docmauser1

docmauser1 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,176
    Funny drivel.

9. High_Gravity

High_Gravity Belligerent Drunk Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,726
    You are an idiot, even if the US stopped giving Israel aid today, Israel is not going anywhere. Deal with it.

10. CarolineSays

CarolineSays BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Israel would be kaput without our money.
    The only thing we have to deal with thanks to the israelis is 9/11. :lol: