Israel...Why Would America

Mohsen was assassinated on July 25 in 1979 in Cannes, France. The assassination is commonly attributed to the Israeli Mossad
Dont agree? take it up with Wikipedia

Mohsen was assassinated on July 25 in 1979 in Cannes, France. The assassination is commonly attributed to the Israeli Mossad
Dont agree? take it up with Wikipedia

Maybe, if you spent less time on wikipedia during your daily 18 hour siestas, spain wouldn't be bankrupt, twat. :lol:

By the way, historically the palestinians did not exist back when God gave the land to Israel.

Pallies didn't exist before 1967 :lol:

images

:eushistle:

Dumbass, that coin is dated 1927, from the "Palestine" invented by the British to denote the British Mandate after World War I. Not exactly ancient, eh? :lol:

Israel dates back 3000 years.

Cambridge University Press
In Ottoman times [400 years duration, prior to WW I], no political entity called Palestine existed. After the collapse of the Ottoman Empire at the end of the First World War, European boundary makers began to take greater interest in defining territorial limits for Palestine. Only since the 1920s has Palestine had formally delimited boundaries, though these have remained subject to repeated change and a source of bitter dispute.
Palestine Boundaries 1833–1947 - Cambridge Archive Editions

Last edited:
Pallies didn't exist before 1967 :lol:

images

Dumbass, that coin is dated 1927, from the "Palestine" invented by the British to denote the British Mandate after World War I. Not exactly ancient, eh? :lol:

In Ottoman times [400 years duration, prior to WW I], no political entity called Palestine existed. After the collapse of the Ottoman Empire at the end of the First World War, European boundary makers began to take greater interest in defining territorial limits for Palestine. Only since the 1920s has Palestine had formally delimited boundaries, though these have remained subject to repeated change and a source of bitter dispute.
Palestine Boundaries 1833–1947 - Cambridge Archive Editions

Who was their king in 1850?

Palestine's borders were defined by The League of Nations in 1922 and remain unchanged today.

images

Palestine's borders were defined by The League of Nations in 1922 and remain unchanged today.

Who was the Pharaoh of Egypt in 1850?

images

The League of Nations' borders for the "Jewish National Home" are from the Galilee to the Negev, from the Jordan River to the Med. Sea.

Repeating the same mistakes doesn't make it correct, it just shows your defeat, which is why you have zero reputational points even after 2 years of mindless drivel:lol:

images

I can name 40+ Jewish kings dating back 3000+ years.

You are unable to name even one "Palestinian" king in history. :lol:

Because, none existed. :lol:

Because, Pallies were first invented in the mid- 20th century:lol:

The League of Nations' borders for the "Jewish National Home" are from the Galilee to the Negev, from the Jordan River to the Med. Sea.

Repeating the same mistakes doesn't make it correct, it just shows your defeat, which is why you have zero reputational points even after 2 years of mindless drivel:lol:

Palestine was always the homeland of the Jews. Too bad Israel destroyed the Jewish homeland.

The mandate was to assist the Jews in obtaining Palestinian citizenship.

A whole nation of people popped up out of nowhere in the mid 20th century.

Gee!

[SIZE="]Gee![/SIZE]

A whole nation of Arabs began calling themselves Palestinians in the 1960s. :lol:

Guy Milliere, Eminent Professor of History and Political Science, Sorbonne, Paris
No one had heard of a Palestinian people before the mid-1960s. They did not exist. Israel under the British Mandate until Israel' s Independence in 1948 was called Palestine. All Jews who were born there until i948 had the word « Palestine » stamped on their passports. The current Palestinians are those Arabs who, for a variety of reasons, decided to leave the land during the 1947 War of Independence, when five countries – Jordan, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon and Iraq – attacked the 600,000 people in the fledgling state of Israel the day after its birth, hoping to kill it in the crib.
The War Against Israel Goes On- by Guy Millière | DRZZ.fr

Palestine was always the homeland of the Jews. Too bad Israel destroyed the Jewish homeland.

The mandate was to assist the Jews in obtaining Palestinian citizenship.

CNBC: Israel, Business Leader And Innovator http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=733309031
Israel's economy has been constant from agriculture in the early days to high tech, medicine, science to its newest industries today solar and green tech. Israel boasts the largest desalinator in the world

Israel is a leader in water technology, pharmaceuticals and green technology,

Warren Buffett: "What you have here is a remarkable group of people doing remarkable things in their field achieving terrific results all over the world."

[SIZE="]Gee![/SIZE]

A whole nation of Arabs began calling themselves Palestinians in the 1960s. :lol:

Guy Milliere, Eminent Professor of History and Political Science, Sorbonne, Paris
No one had heard of a Palestinian people before the mid-1960s. They did not exist. Israel under the British Mandate until Israel' s Independence in 1948 was called Palestine. All Jews who were born there until i948 had the word « Palestine » stamped on their passports. The current Palestinians are those Arabs who, for a variety of reasons, decided to leave the land during the 1947 War of Independence, when five countries – Jordan, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon and Iraq – attacked the 600,000 people in the fledgling state of Israel the day after its birth, hoping to kill it in the crib.
The War Against Israel Goes On- by Guy Millière | DRZZ.fr

And this is relevant, how?

Israel ceased to be a nation in 722B.C. There was no Israel again until 1947.

you could also ask

what was the capital of palestine?
what was it's biggest city?
what type of government did it have?
what did they manufacture?
who were its trading partners?

answer to all of the above... not applicable..... but you can ask those questions of jordan... which is where they belong, but jordan doesn't want them.

Wrong, again, dimwit.

Jews have referred to their land as Eretz Yisrael, the Land of Israel, for 3000 years.

Eminent Historian Bernard Lewis...
With the British conquest in 1917-1918 and the subsequent of a mandated territory in the conquered areas, Palestine became the official name of a definite territory for the first time since the early Middle Ages. To begin with, this designation was acceptable neither to Jews not ro Arabs. From the Jewish point of view it restored a name associated in the Jewish historic memory with the largely successful Roman attempt to destroy and obliterate the Jewish identity of the land of Israel. It was a name which had never been used in Jewish history or literature, and the very associations of which were hateful. From the outset, Jews living under the Mandate refused to use this name in Hebrew but instead used what had become the common Jewish designation of the country---Eretz Yisrael, the land of Israel. After a long battle, it was agreed that the official designation of the country in Hebrew on postage stamps, coins, etc would be Palestina, transcribed into Hebrew letters but followed by the abbreviation "aleph yod" For Jews, this was a common abbreviation for Eretz Yisrael.

you could also ask

what was the capital of palestine?
what was it's biggest city?
what type of government did it have?
what did they manufacture?
who were its trading partners?

answer to all of the above... not applicable..... but you can ask those questions of jordan... which is where they belong, but jordan doesn't want them.

Jerusalem
Jaffa
British occupation
Soap, cigarettes, furniture, carpets, bus bodies, agricultural products, etc.
Other Arab countries and Europe.

Wrong, again, dimwit.

Jews have referred to their land as Eretz Yisrael, the Land of Israel, for 3000 years.

Eminent Historian Bernard Lewis...
With the British conquest in 1917-1918 and the subsequent of a mandated territory in the conquered areas, Palestine became the official name of a definite territory for the first time since the early Middle Ages. To begin with, this designation was acceptable neither to Jews not ro Arabs. From the Jewish point of view it restored a name associated in the Jewish historic memory with the largely successful Roman attempt to destroy and obliterate the Jewish identity of the land of Israel. It was a name which had never been used in Jewish history or literature, and the very associations of which were hateful. From the outset, Jews living under the Mandate refused to use this name in Hebrew but instead used what had become the common Jewish designation of the country---Eretz Yisrael, the land of Israel. After a long battle, it was agreed that the official designation of the country in Hebrew on postage stamps, coins, etc would be Palestina, transcribed into Hebrew letters but followed by the abbreviation "aleph yod" For Jews, this was a common abbreviation for Eretz Yisrael.

then who was the king of Israel in 1850?

Forum List

Back