Israel...Why Would America

The RESULT is already In,and you and Jillian,clearly stated you could name the 40 Jewish Kings dating back from 1925!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

History shows you LOST AGAIN and AGAIN.

See your Bible and other source material is LIMITED,it makes you and Jillian look like FOOLs...you state trying to be Authorative but as usual theliq blows your disinformation and lies away like the scalp dust on your collar:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Stoned,I know you realise that I am so much smarter than YOU,It must feel awful to be so inadequate,but you did set yourself up for a FALL.

Like the Doc,Big,Unwarrior you talk NONSENSE
STILL NOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANSWER...YOUR SILENCE IS DEAFENING........

No answer of the Egyptian Pharaoh in 1925? :lol:

No name of even one Palestinian King in 10000 years? There were over 40 Jewish Kings.

No archaeological evidence of any Palestinian civilization in Israel? The archaeological record verifies a Jewish civilization in Israel 3000 years ago.

You FAIL.

PBS Nova...
In the banks of the Nile in southern Egypt in 1896, British archaeologisit Flinders Petrie unearthed one of the most important discoveries in biblical archaeology known as the Merneptah Stele. Merneptah's stele announces the entrance on the world stage of a People named Israel.

The Merneptah Stele is powerful evidence that a People called the Israelites are living in Canaan over 3000 years ago

Dr. Donald Redford, Egyptologist and archaeologist: The Merneptah Stele is priceless evidence for the presence of an ethnical group called Israel in Canaan.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvg2EZAEw5c]1/13 The Bible's Buried Secrets (NOVA PBS) - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
The RESULT is already In,and you and Jillian,clearly stated you could name the 40 Jewish Kings dating back from 1925!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you provide an archaeological record of any Palestinian civilization? No, I didn't think you could, fucking loser :lol:

Jews lived in and ruled in Israel for 3000 years :clap2:

Harvard University Semitic Museum: The Houses of Ancient Israel
In archaeological terms The Houses of Ancient Israel: Domestic, Royal, Divine focuses on the Iron Age (1200-586 B.C.E.). Iron I (1200-1000 B.C.E.) represents the premonarchical period. Iron II (1000-586 B.C.E.) was the time of kings. Uniting the tribal coalitions of Israel and Judah in the tenth century B.C.E., David and Solomon ruled over an expanding realm. After Solomon's death (c. 930 B.C.E.) Israel and Judah separated into two kingdoms.

Israel was led at times by strong kings, Omri and Ahab in the ninth century B.C.E. and Jereboam II in the eighth. The Houses of Ancient Israel § Semitic Museum

NOTHING YOU DO OR SAY IS CREDIBLE,THAT IS QUITE CLEAR FOR EVERYONE TO SEE.

YOU NEVER DO DUE DILIGENCE ON ANYTHING YOU PUT ON HERE WHICH SHOULD BE A PREREQUISTE, THEREFORE IT IS A pointless exercise having any worthwhile intercourse(social that is).its :lol::lol::lol:ABLE really...theliq:cool: As always theliq was born a WINNER...in a morass of LOSERS.

Can you provide an archaeological record of any Palestinian civilization? No, I didn't think you could, fucking loser :lol:

In archaeological terms The Houses of Ancient Israel: Domestic, Royal, Divine focuses on the Iron Age (1200-586 B.C.E.). Iron I (1200-1000 B.C.E.) represents the premonarchical period. Iron II (1000-586 B.C.E.) was the time of kings. Uniting the tribal coalitions of Israel and Judah in the tenth century B.C.E., David and Solomon ruled over an expanding realm. After Solomon's death (c. 930 B.C.E.) Israel and Judah separated into two kingdoms.

Israel was led at times by strong kings, Omri and Ahab in the ninth century B.C.E. and Jereboam II in the eighth. The Houses of Ancient Israel § Semitic Museum

Last edited:

Still no archaeological evidence of any Palestiniain civilization, loser? Keep digging, motherfucker! :lol:

Jews have lived in and ruled in Israel for 3000 years. :clap2:

Harvard University Semitic Museum: Jerusalem during the reign of King Hezekiah--New exhibition at the Semitic Museum re-creates numerous aspects of ancient Israel
The Semitic Museum has installed a new exhibition that brings the world of biblical Israel into vivid, three-dimensional reality. "The Houses of Ancient Israel: Domestic, Royal, Divine" immerses the viewer in Israelite daily life around the time of King Hezekiah (8th century B.C.), creating an experiential environment based on the latest archaeological, textual, and historical research.

The centerpiece of the exhibition is a full-scale Israelite house, open on one side, filled with authentic ancient artifacts that show how life was lived by common inhabitants of ancient Jerusalem. Agricultural tools, a cooking area, and a stall occupied by a single, scruffy ram fill the ground floor of the cube-shaped, mud-brick structure, which, thankfully, is not olfactorily authentic. The upper story, reached by a ladder, is devoted to eating and sleeping.

Harvard Gazette: Jerusalem during the reign of King Hezekiah

Stoned your ??????? ??????,How ???? ???? ????? is beyond me..the:cool:

Still no archaeological evidence of any Palestiniain civilization, loser? Keep digging, motherfucker! :lol:

Harvard University Semitic Museum: Jerusalem during the reign of King Hezekiah--New exhibition at the Semitic Museum re-creates numerous aspects of ancient Israel
The Semitic Museum has installed a new exhibition that brings the world of biblical Israel into vivid, three-dimensional reality. "The Houses of Ancient Israel: Domestic, Royal, Divine" immerses the viewer in Israelite daily life around the time of King Hezekiah (8th century B.C.), creating an experiential environment based on the latest archaeological, textual, and historical research.

The centerpiece of the exhibition is a full-scale Israelite house, open on one side, filled with authentic ancient artifacts that show how life was lived by common inhabitants of ancient Jerusalem. Agricultural tools, a cooking area, and a stall occupied by a single, scruffy ram fill the ground floor of the cube-shaped, mud-brick structure, which, thankfully, is not olfactorily authentic. The upper story, reached by a ladder, is devoted to eating and sleeping.

Keep digging for that mythical ancient Palestinian civilization, motherfucker. :lol:

DEFEATED BY THELIQ>>>>THELIQ IS OFFICIALLY NOW NUMERO UNO.

Sorry stoned but look elsewhere to spew your SHIT,preferably on your own head:lol::lol::lol:I ASKED THE QUESTION.....YOU WERE DEFEATED AS YOU COULD..NOT..ANSWER

AS ALWAYS I STAND PREDOMINATE

WELL ITS SO EASY FOR ME TO CRUSH THE CURDISTANIS,because theliq is always right

Stoned YOU now address me as HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY THELIQ as you are now my SERF

Remember your place in things BOY

Keep digging for that mythical ancient Palestinian civilization, motherfucker. :lol:

Keep digging for that mythical ancient Palestinian civilization, dumb motherfucker. :lol:

University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology: Ancient Israel
The first major North American exhibition dedicated to the archaeology of ancient Israel and neighboring lands, "Canaan and Ancient Israel" features more than 350 rare artifacts from about 3,000 to 586 B.C.E., excavated by University of Pennsylvania Museum archaeologists in Israel,
Artcom Museums Tour: University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology, Philadelphia PA

WANK ON :clap2::lol::lol::clap2::clap2::cuckoo::eek::eusa_whistle: H.I.M.THELIQ

Keep digging for that mythical ancient Palestinian civilization, dumb motherfucker. :lol:

University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology: Ancient Israel
The first major North American exhibition dedicated to the archaeology of ancient Israel and neighboring lands, "Canaan and Ancient Israel" features more than 350 rare artifacts from about 3,000 to 586 B.C.E., excavated by University of Pennsylvania Museum archaeologists in Israel,
Artcom Museums Tour: University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology, Philadelphia PA

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=683JeJPL7UY]Churches of Palestine - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=683JeJPL7UY]Churches of Palestine - YouTube[/ame]

Er, those churches were built by the Romans, not Palestinians, dimwit :lol:

Open a history book, dink

Last edited:

And when the Romans left the churches sat empty until when?

You didn't know the Romans built those churches until I told you, dimwit :lol:

Jews established sovereignty in Israel at least 1200 years before Jesus was even born, rendering the matter moot.

I beat the shit out of you a lot today, get some rest.:clap2:

Jews established sovereignty in Israel at least 1200 years before Jesus was even born, rendering the matter moot.

Dream on loser. You ducked everything.

You ducked even one reputational point in two years. You're a loser even in chat rooms :lol:

You ducked even one reputational point in two years. You're a loser even in chat rooms :lol:

There are only two reasons to duck a question.

1. You don't know the answer.

2. You don't like the answer.

Until palistanians were blown out of the arab propaganda anus in a cloud of funny methane, of course, and started making agitprop movies about how christian their muslim souls are, of course.

Forum List

Back