Israel tells the US to Go Fxxx Itself, again.

Nice illustration of US financial aid to Israel as compared to the US financial aid to the rest of the world :D ROFLMAO ...

YouTube - US Financial Aid to Israel - (Occupation 101 Movie Clip)

You missed Egypt, home to tens of millions of anti-American jihadists, receiving nearly $3 billion/yr in US foreign aid.

I missed nothing. However, I adore the little .. "Israel receives one third of ALL U.S. financial aid." I think it's a real knee-slapper. A little spit of a land in the middle of a motherfucking desert ... takes one third of all US aid. Wow. Just wow. Yeah, and on top of that - gets to break every single international law without any repercussions. Wow. Just fucking wow.

If I were a US taxpayer, I'd be really fucking pissed now. I'm not though, so I'm just wondering how long will US taxpayers let that go on. Spending such outrageous amounts of money on such a .... ah, what a waste of energy for me to even go on about this. It's all been said before and it's never changed anything.

Last edited:
Nice illustration of US financial aid to Israel as compared to the US financial aid to the rest of the world :D ROFLMAO ...

What the makers of this video can't realize? And so wouldn't appreciate if they did? How the Soviets would have taken over the Middle East. Via their Islamist client states. But for Israel, of course.

The U.S. got good bang for those bucks.

Yes, once upon a time, US got a good bang for some of those bucks. Just as you said ... in terms of the Cold War. However, this shit should have not been allowed to drag on for as long as it did ... and especially, it should have not been allowed to turn into a verbatim carte blanche for Israel.

What the makers of this video can't realize? And so wouldn't appreciate if they did? How the Soviets would have taken over the Middle East. Via their Islamist client states. But for Israel, of course.

Yes, once upon a time, US got a good bang for some of those bucks. Just as you said ... in terms of the Cold War. However, this shit should have not been allowed to drag on for as long as it did ... and especially, it should have not been allowed to turn into a verbatim carte blanche for Israel.

Not quite like the carte blanche for the ungrateful jihadists in Iraq, Egypt and Jordan, eh?

Cold War's been over for a while, kimosabe.

As compelling as a report "Israel Insider" seems to be, I'm afraid that your claim will require confirmation from a media outlet that isn't blatantly biased against those being charged.

Hey, check it out!
The leader of Israeli settlers' council has said the regime plans to triple Jewish settlements in the occupied West Bank despite international pressures to halt settlement expansions on Palestinian lands.

- Israel(Pigs) to triple West Bank settlements - Ansar Al-Mujahideen

I read it on Ansar al-Jihad; it must be true! :lol:

You missed the Fox report as well?

Reactions to the September 11 attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Reports and images of Palestinians from East Jerusalem, Nablus, and Lebanon taking to the streets in celebration, were broadcast around the world.[23] with many newspapers, magazines, Web sites and wire services running photographs.[26][27]

...In an attempt to quash further reporting, Ahmed Abdel Rahman, Arafat's Cabinet secretary, said the Palestinian Authority could not "guarantee the life" of an Associated Press (AP) cameraman if footage he filmed of post-9/11 celebrations in Nablus was broadcast. Rahman's statement prompted a formal protest from the AP bureau chief, Dan Perry
[/

A DAY OF TERROR - THE ISRAELIS - A DAY OF TERROR - THE ISRAELIS - Spilled Blood Is Seen as Bond That Draws 2 Nations Closer - NYTimes.com

in Nablus, big crowds of Palestinians marched in celebration, chanting ''Beloved bin Laden, strike Tel Aviv!'' Some waved the flag of the terrorist organization Hamas. ''Let the Americans know the meaning of death,'' one marcher said.

...The Palestinian Authority tried to prevent pictures from being taken of the marchers celebrating in Nablus, evidently very wary of the potential effect on world opinion.

...In the streets of East Jerusalem, some drivers honked their horns in triumph, and Suleiman Qassem, 20, a plumber, passed out sweets to passerby when he heard the news. ''The Americans give the Israelis Apache helicopters to bomb our houses,'' he said. ''They give them diplomatic support and intelligence help on how to kill us.''
[/

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON4Q8nDdwos]YouTube - Netanyahu At AIPAC 2010 pt.4[/ame]

AIPAC on its way to strong arm members of the US Government. The Israelis are are using the heat to fight any attempt by the US to hold Israel accountable for stirring up the crap when it announced the building of 1600 housing units in a no build zone.

What a joke. Them AIPACs trying to out-influence OPEC. As if they could bring about a global recession or something.

But. However. Israel absolutely must be held to account when building in Jerusalem. Just like we would have to be held to account if Cuba claimed to own Florida -- and China told us never to build there again.

Your analogy makes no sense. Florida is not occupied territory - at least not according to international law..

Why not?

Also, where exactly in international law does it say that one country can decide for another country what their capital is?

What a joke. Them AIPACs trying to out-influence OPEC. As if they could bring about a global recession or something.

But. However. Israel absolutely must be held to account when building in Jerusalem. Just like we would have to be held to account if Cuba claimed to own Florida -- and China told us never to build there again.

Your analogy makes no sense. Florida is not occupied territory - at least not according to international law..

Why not?

Also, where exactly in international law does it say that one country can decide for another country what their capital is?

Here ya go, nubcake:

UN Charter
Article 2

All Members shall refrain in their international relations from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of any state, or in any other manner inconsistent with the Purposes of the United Nations.

The Fourth Geneva Convention
Article 49:

The Occupying Power shall not deport or transfer parts of its own civilian population into the territory it occupies.

Protocol 1, Article 85
4. In addition to the grave breaches defined in the preceding paragraphs and in the Conventions, the following shall be regarded as grave breaches of this Protocol, when committed willfully and in violation of the Conventions or the Protocol:
(a) the transfer by the Occupying Power of parts of its own civilian population into the territory it occupies, or the deportation or transfer of all or parts of the population of the occupied territory within or outside this territory, in violation of Article 49 of the Fourth Convention.

5. Without prejudice to the application of the Conventions and of this Protocol, grave breaches of these instruments shall be regarded as war crimes.

United Nations Security Council Resolution 242 (1967)
Preamble

1. Affirms that the fulfilment of Charter principles requires the establishment of a just and lasting peace in the Middle East which should include the application of both of the following principles:
(i) Withdrawal of Israeli armed forces from territories occupied in the recent conflict;

U.N. Security Council Resolution 252 (1968)
Reaffirming that acquisition of territory by military conquest is inadmissible,

1. Deplores the failure of Israel to comply with the General Assembly resolutions mentioned above;

2. Considers that all legislative and administrative measures and actions taken by Israel, including expropriation of land and properties thereon, which tend to change the legal status of Jerusalem are invalid and cannot change that status;

3. Urgently calls upon Israel to rescind all such measures already taken and to desist forthwith from taking any further action which tends to change the status of Jerusalem;

U.N. Security Council Resolution 446 (1979)
1. Determines that the policy and practices of Israel in establishing settlements in the Palestinian and other Arab territories occupied since 1967 have no legal validity and constitute a serious obstructions to achieving a comprehensive, just and lasting peace in the Middle East;

3. Calls once more upon Israel, as the occupying Power, to abide scrupulously by the Geneva Convention relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War, of 12 August 1949, to rescind its previous measures and to desist from taking any action which would result in changing the legal status and geographical nature and materially affecting the demographic composition of the Arab territories occupied since 1967, including Jerusalem, and, in particular, not to transfer parts of its own civilian population into the occupied Arab territories;

U.N. Security Resolution 476 (1980)
Reaffirming that the acquisition of territory by force is inadmissible

3. Reconfirms that all legislative and administrative measures and actions taken by Israel, the occupying Power, which purport to alter the character and status of the Holy City of Jerusalem have no legal validity and constitute a flagrant violation of the Fourth Geneva Convention relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War and also constitute a serious obstruction to achieving a comprehensive, just and lasting peace in the Middle East;

U.N. Security Council Resolution 478 (1980)
The Security Council,
Recalling its resolution 476 (1980),
Reaffirming again that the acquisition of territory by force is inadmissible,
Deeply concerned over the enactment of a "basic law" in the Israeli Knesset proclaiming a change in the character and status of the Holy City of Jerusalem, with its implications for peace and security,
Noting that Israel has not complied with resolution 476 (1980),
Reaffirming its determination to examine practical ways and means, in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Charter of the United Nations, to secure full implementation of its resolution 476 (1980), in the event of non-compliance by Israel,
1. Censures in the strongest terms the enactment by Israel of the "basic law" on Jerusalem and the refusal to comply with relevant Security Council resolutions;
2. Affirms that the enactment of the "basic law" by Israel constitutes a violation of international law and does not affect the continued applications of the Geneva Convention relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War, of 12 August 1949, in the Palestinian and other Arab territories occupied since June 1967, including Jerusalem;
3. Determines that all legislative and administrative measures and actions taken by Israel, the occupying Power, which have altered or purport to alter the character and status of the Holy City of Jerusalem, and in particular the recent "basic law" on Jerusalem, are null and void and must be rescinded forthwith;

International Court of Justice 2004
The construction of the wall being built by Israel, the occupying Power, in the Occupied Palestinian territory, including in and around East Jerusalem, and its associated regime, are contrary to international law;

No territorial acquisition resulting from the threat or use of force shall be recognized as legal.

Last edited:

You missed Egypt, home to tens of millions of anti-American jihadists, receiving nearly $3 billion/yr in US foreign aid.

I missed nothing. However, I adore the little .. "Israel receives one third of ALL U.S. financial aid." I think it's a real knee-slapper. A little spit of a land in the middle of a motherfucking desert ... takes one third of all US aid. Wow. Just wow. Yeah, and on top of that - gets to break every single international law without any repercussions. Wow. Just fucking wow.

If I were a US taxpayer, I'd be really fucking pissed now. I'm not though, so I'm just wondering how long will US taxpayers let that go on. Spending such outrageous amounts of money on such a .... ah, what a waste of energy for me to even go on about this. It's all been said before and it's never changed anything.

Geographically speaking Israel is not in the middle of a desert.

As an American I am pissed at how people outside of the USA are educated. What nation are you from, I bet your nation has benefited in many ways from the USA's economy. We should get our money back from your country.

Also if you want to go into occupied country business, the jews had it before the palestinians anyway.

Ancient Jerusalem - The City of David

The palestinians are occupying territory illegally.

Well then...who "had it" before the Hebrews?

Jerusalemites,,** The History of Palestine

Bogus link.

Never in history has Palestine been a country. In fact, Palestine was never a legal or political entity.

Your problem as far as this forum is concerned is you're among those far more knowledgeable than you.

Forum List

Back