Israel tells the US to Go Fxxx Itself, again.

<<Lengggggggthy screed lifted from some Zio-blog without even a mention of the author>>

It seems that cutting and pasting without due sourcing is de riguer among Zio-defenders.

Note: Plagiarism is immoral, and theft of intellectual property is a crime.

Muhammad plagiarized both Judaism and Christianity in inventing his fraudulent cult. Shall we try the thug posthumously?

<<Lengggggggthy screed lifted from some Zio-blog without even a mention of the author>>

It seems that cutting and pasting without due sourcing is de riguer among Zio-defenders.

Muhammad plagiarized both Judaism and Christianity in inventing his fraudulent cult. Shall we try the thug posthumously?

Muhammad (PBUH) has nothing to do with the topic, nor with the plagiarized posts.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6of6Z0sU8Lc&feature=related]YouTube - Jeff Dunham - Achmed the Dead Terrorist(Part 2)[/ame]

I think what is an insult is Hillary treating Israel as if it's the 51 or the 58th state if you go by Obama counting.

Alright, maybe it's too long. For short attention spans, anyhow. But how do you know I am not the original author?

The fact that Jerusalem is occupied territory has been acknowledged by the world - it's not a matter for either Israelis or Palestinians to unilaterally determine.

You got that wrong.
It is for Israel to determine. They won the war.

Irrelevant. An occupying power has no right to annex territory or transfer its civilian population into that territory.

The U.S. won the Iraq war. However, it may not consider Iraq the 51st state.

Where do you think Mexico and Texas came from?

AIPAC on its way to strong arm members of the US Government. The Israelis are are using the heat to fight any attempt by the US to hold Israel accountable for stirring up the crap when it announced the building of 1600 housing units in a no build zone.

Here we go again. What is good for the US, in this unstable world, is not as important as to what Israel wants. Even if the US loses rep in the eyes of the rest of the world, that is ok so long as the Jews get what they want. Even if we have to shell out even more billion$ to keep the peace in the region, even if we end up losing people to acts of terrorism, Israel thinks itself justified in all accounts. Israelis just don't care. Somethings never change. (1970ish, Man Of the House)

Hillary Clinton made it perfectly clear that she is on board with the Jews. Her proclamation of her support for Israel couldn't have been more intimate even if she stuck her tongue in BB's but! That is unfortunate as she is suppose to be sending a clear message to Israel to stop causing problems in the region. Instead of sending the message to Israel to cease and desist the building of the 1600 houses for "Orthodox Jews with large families", instead of showing leadership, she is a coward toward Israel. But, I suppose she is just doing her REAL job to protect Israel since she, and Bill, are the poster children for what is bad for America and good for Israel.

Go back in the archives, to the summer of 1992, and see what the senior AIPAC members had to say about Bill Clinton when they, the Jewish Lobby bashed Bush the senior on CSPAN. Even still, go back to the early 70's to hear what Tip O'Neil had to say in his book, Man Of the House. This shit of Israel running the US into the ground has got to stop.

Alright, maybe it's too long. For short attention spans, anyhow. But how do you know I am not the original author?

If you aren't, it's plagiarism. If you are, it's spam.

Good. You went and actually checked. Realized you could have erred with your spurious "plagiarism" crap. And instead of taking your original crap back? Came up with more spurious crap instead. But that's cool. That's alright. I am generous to you. I take your crap seriously -- no matter how spurious. So, tell me please. How is it spam?

AIPAC on its way to strong arm members of the US Government. The Israelis are are using the heat to fight any attempt by the US to hold Israel accountable for stirring up the crap when it announced the building of 1600 housing units in a no build zone.

What a joke. Them AIPACs trying to out-influence OPEC. As if they could bring about a global recession or something.

But. However. Israel absolutely must be held to account when building in Jerusalem. Just like we would have to be held to account if Cuba claimed to own Florida -- and China told us never to build there again.

What a joke. Them AIPACs trying to out-influence OPEC. As if they could bring about a global recession or something.

But. However. Israel absolutely must be held to account when building in Jerusalem. Just like we would have to be held to account if Cuba claimed to own Florida -- and China told us never to build there again.

Your analogy makes no sense. Florida is not occupied territory - at least not according to international law.

Zio-logic lol. The logic of the criminally insane.

Certainly, Israel's lobby holds great influence on Congress. However, AIPAC represents only the far right-wing policies of the Israeli government - it does not represent wide-spread opinion in Israel.

In fact, according to a recent poll in Israel taken March 16-17 2010 (taken after the recent dispute over the settlements) a “sweeping majority of Israelis” see Obama’s treatment of Israel as “friendly and fair.” 56% said they don’t believe Obama is anti-Semitic or seeking to bring down the Netanyahu government. A much smaller percentage, 27%, thought Obama is anti-Semitic.

I never said Pres. Obama was anti-semiticm, mainly because i don't believe so. I DO velieve that he never gave PM Netanyahu a chance, and was waiting for an chance to create an uproar, a chance given to him by Eli Yishay's (Idiotic or Subversive, depending on who you believe) decision to allow the building of 1,600 residnetial units i Jerusalem.

A Statistic you forgot to mention from the survey is that most people asked agreed that "Israel must keep building in the capital, even at the expense of a rift with the United States".

Linkie:
Haaretz poll: 27% of Israelis think Obama is anti-Semitic - Haaretz - Israel News

Regarding international law and the implied "right" to ignore it -

As a condition for its admission to the United Nations Organization, Israel formally agreed to accept U.N. General Assembly Resolution 181 (II) 1947 (Partition/Jerusalem trusteeship) and U.N. General Assembly Resolution 194 (III) 1948 (Palestinian right of return.) Since then, Israel has repudiated both resolutions, thus violating its own conditions for admission to the U.N.

Due to decades of being shielded from international repercussions by the U.S., Israel has begun to think that such laws may be ignored.

Doesn’t work that way.

Well, actually, due to decades of the international community ignoring the violations of international law by practically every nation that was too powerful to piss off, it apparently DOES work that way.

However, once the U.S. stopped protecting South Africa, the abomination of Apartheid came to an end. International action actually saved South Africa from itself.

Regarding its capital - Israel is free to proclaim its capital anywhere inside its internationally recognized borders. However, it does not have recognized sovereignty over occupied territory, which includes Jerusalem. The Israeli government can continue lying to itself, or face reality - the status of Jerusalem is a matter for final negotiations between Israel and the Palestinians.

Appartheid was the discrimination of the South African government against its own citizens for the color of their skin. Israel treats the palestinians differently not because of their religion, ethnicity or the color of their skin, but because they are citizens of what is still an enemy entity. it has nothing to do with race.

Not only did the palestinians in judea and samaria celebrate when America got attacked on September 11, 2001, the PA kidnapped a journalist who shot video of it, and threatened his life if he released.

And this is who her bitchiness is favoring over a trust ally of the US.

Hillary is such a twat.

Dancing Israelis

Of course, because 9/11 conspiracy theories are credible...

BTW, here's a site debunking that cacamamie theory...

It's seems that America is occupying Mexican and Indian territory .

Maybe the US should not be allowed to build a new apartment building in Texas or Florida .

I would like to know where is the international outrage that the PA threatened journalists, and jailed one, to keep them for showing videos of palestinians celebrating the 911 attack on the US?

Your analogy makes no sense. Florida is not occupied territory - at least not according to international law.

Zio-logic lol. The logic of the criminally insane.

The Middle East and North Africa are Islamic occupied territory. Much of Europe and Asia had been invaded and occupied by Islamos in earlier times, until, they were kicked out.

Last edited:
Certainly, Israel's lobby holds great influence on Congress. However, AIPAC represents only the far right-wing policies of the Israeli government - it does not represent wide-spread opinion in Israel.

In fact, according to a recent poll in Israel taken March 16-17 2010 (taken after the recent dispute over the settlements) a “sweeping majority of Israelis” see Obama’s treatment of Israel as “friendly and fair.” 56% said they don’t believe Obama is anti-Semitic or seeking to bring down the Netanyahu government. A much smaller percentage, 27%, thought Obama is anti-Semitic.

I never said Pres. Obama was anti-semiticm, mainly because i don't believe so. I DO velieve that he never gave PM Netanyahu a chance, and was waiting for an chance to create an uproar, a chance given to him by Eli Yishay's (Idiotic or Subversive, depending on who you believe) decision to allow the building of 1,600 residnetial units i Jerusalem.

You did not include my first paragraph, where I replied to your claim that the flap over the settlements was "Obama's Agenda" - I said that many more around the world have come to the same conclusion.

The snippet you included above was actually a response to your remark "Thank god for Congress."

A Statistic you forgot to mention from the survey is that most people asked agreed that "Israel must keep building in the capital, even at the expense of a rift with the United States".

Linkie:
Haaretz poll: 27% of Israelis think Obama is anti-Semitic - Haaretz - Israel News

You seem to have misread the poll. Slightly less than half (48%) of the Israelis polled said that Israel must keep building in the capital, even at the expense of a rift with the United States. That's not "most people" by any mathematical means.

And even more interesting, that number was not very far ahead of the 41% of Israelis who answered that Israel must stop building in Jerusalem until the end of the negotiations.

Regarding international law and the implied "right" to ignore it -

As a condition for its admission to the United Nations Organization, Israel formally agreed to accept U.N. General Assembly Resolution 181 (II) 1947 (Partition/Jerusalem trusteeship) and U.N. General Assembly Resolution 194 (III) 1948 (Palestinian right of return.) Since then, Israel has repudiated both resolutions, thus violating its own conditions for admission to the U.N.

Due to decades of being shielded from international repercussions by the U.S., Israel has begun to think that such laws may be ignored.

Doesn’t work that way.

Well, actually, due to decades of the international community ignoring the violations of international law by practically every nation that was too powerful to piss off, it apparently DOES work that way.

Again, it's up to the most powerful countries to decide what to ignore and what not to. I gave you several examples of violators that (in the end) didn't get ignored. Right now, the U.S. government ain't ignoring Israel's illegal behavior. Whether this will lead to dramatic changes remains to be seen.

However, once the U.S. stopped protecting South Africa, the abomination of Apartheid came to an end. International action actually saved South Africa from itself.

Regarding its capital - Israel is free to proclaim its capital anywhere inside its internationally recognized borders. However, it does not have recognized sovereignty over occupied territory, which includes Jerusalem. The Israeli government can continue lying to itself, or face reality - the status of Jerusalem is a matter for final negotiations between Israel and the Palestinians.

Appartheid was the discrimination of the South African government against its own citizens for the color of their skin. Israel treats the palestinians differently not because of their religion, ethnicity or the color of their skin, but because they are citizens of what is still an enemy entity. it has nothing to do with race.

I mentioned South Africa as an example of a nation whose violations of international law were not ignored. There is no question that Israel has not been formally accused of Apartheid under international law. Rather, Israel is in violation of the Geneva Convention and U.N. resolutions regarding its conduct in occupied territory.

Forum List

Back