Israel Sends Experts, Aid To Fight Ebola In Africa

Your link mentions nothing about Ebola only burn victims
Yesterday, Israeli doctors specializing in plastic surgery and burns flew to the Democratic Republic of Congo to treat burn victims hurt in the fuel tanker explosion in the city of Sange on July 2

Israel sends aid to Congo burn victims ISRAEL21c
experts-aid-to-fight-ebola-in-africa/?utm_source=Israel21c+Weekly+Newsletter&utm_campaign=09cb9d79a0-2014_09_23&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_a2ed5ed71b-09cb9d79a0-250402237

And this is the same Israel a lot of you do not like.

Thought I'd change it up around here, too many hater posts.

I doubt whether there is anything Israel can do to avoid the hatred because the hatred is not based upon anything rational in the first place.

Israel is simply the lightning rod that attracts hatred because it is the Jewish state, and Jews attract a unique form of hatred based upon the projection of an inferiority complex. When miserable, worthless individuals look inside themselves and see nothing at all valuable, they find it easier to scapegoat an entire ethnicity of people rather than deal with the fact they really are worthless pieces of shit. They cast Jews as powerful, and rich and sneaky and manipulative in order to try to explain WHY they are such worthless shits. It is easier for them to hate the people they have personified as the embodiment of all that has prevented them from amounting to anything at all than deal with their real issues in such a way they wouldn't need the crutch provided by their hatred.

That is from 4 years ago. The JWW organization from Calif. seems to be hypocritical, helping people in other countries and yet have no problem with the Pals.

Our Mission
JWW is a leading organization in the fight against genocide and mass atrocities, representing 375,000 people across the United States. Since its founding in 2004, JWW has grown from a collection of Southern California synagogues into a national coalition that includes schools, churches, individuals, communities and partner organizations that share a vision of a world without genocide. Now in its 10th anniversary year, the organization has raised millions of dollars to improve the lives of survivors of genocide and mass atrocities in Congo and Sudan, and educate communities across America to advocate for political change.

I guess we need to be happy with any good people do, I guess I pick and choose who I give to as well.

Your link mentions nothing about Ebola only burn victims
Yesterday, Israeli doctors specializing in plastic surgery and burns flew to the Democratic Republic of Congo to treat burn victims hurt in the fuel tanker explosion in the city of Sange on July 2

>>Israel is vamping up its role in the international effort now trying to prevent the spread of Ebola in Africa, with added health experts and medical aid being sent to the affected regions of Guinea, Liberia, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, and Senegal.

In coordination with the World Health Organization’s efforts to stop the disease, Israel’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs through MASHAV and the African Division, together with the Ministry of Health’s Public Health Directorate, has already sent experts in public health and infectious diseases to share methods – and conduct workshops — in the prevention of the spread of infectious diseases to Cameroon.

This week, Israel will send out a shipment medicines and medical equipment as well as new medical teams.

“A world crisis demands an international response. Every country has a role in the struggle against Ebola. The whole world must replace apathy with initiative and finding solutions,” Israeli Ambassador to the United Nations Ron Prosor told a Security Council emergency session on Thursday night.

Prosor told the UN Security Council that just as Israel answered the call for humanitarian aid in Haiti, Ghana and the Philippines, “Israel is ready for the new challenge standing before the world, and has started providing funds and medical equipment.”

IsraAID, the Israel Forum for International Humanitarian Aid, announced on its Facebook page that it is sending out medical teams to “join International Community to fight the spread of Ebola in Western Africa.”

The IsraAID teams, to leave Israel for the Ebola-stricken areas in Sierra Leone and Liberia this week, will help the local communities with hygiene issues in order to halt the disease from spreading. They’ll also offer stress management and ways to deal with public fear of the disease.

The World Health Organization has called this the worst Ebola outbreak in history.<<

Why are you quoting an article from 2010???
>>

Yesterday, Israeli doctors specializing in plastic surgery and burns flew to the Democratic Republic of Congo to treat burn victims hurt in the fuel tanker explosion in the city of Sange on July 2, during which more than 250 people …

By ISRAEL21c Staff July 13, 2010<<

Penelope exhibits a poor capacity to read the whole thread.

The whole thread wasn't here when I posted. His post is AFTER mine. But it is good to see.
Who's post is AFTER yours? If you had read post #2 which stated that my link had nothing to do about Ebola but burn victims, and post #3 where I stated that I would fix soon, and then post #5 in the p.s. I said I did fix it. that was all before your post #6 where you went off about it being four years old. You did have ten minutes between my post #5 and your post #6, but you read what you want, as usual.

Aris, and there is the confusion about an article from 2010.

Israel sends experts aid to fight Ebola in Africa ISRAEL21c

Israel always does humanitarian things like this, I'm curious what the Muslim countries have contributed?

Well you made me curious and I found this:
Washington DC Area Muslims Convene to Help Fight Ebola

Nothing I could see from SA or Qatar, our allies, who are just banning Muslims from Africa to Mecca which is good.
Penelope exhibits a poor capacity to read the whole thread.

The whole thread wasn't here when I posted. His post is AFTER mine. But it is good to see.
Who's post is AFTER yours? If you had read post #2 which stated that my link had nothing to do about Ebola but burn victims, and post #3 where I stated that I would fix soon, and then post #5 in the p.s. I said I did fix it. that was all before your post #6 where you went off about it being four years old. You did have ten minutes between my post #5 and your post #6, but you read what you want, as usual.

Aris, and there is the confusion about an article from 2010.

I am post #6, Daniyel #7 and your #8. I did not read Daniyel's post before I posted. It was not there. Maybe we were posting at the same time or your clock is off. I can't read a post that is not there. No 7 was not there when I posted.

experts-aid-to-fight-ebola-in-africa/?utm_source=Israel21c+Weekly+Newsletter&utm_campaign=09cb9d79a0-2014_09_23&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_a2ed5ed71b-09cb9d79a0-250402237

I doubt whether there is anything Israel can do to avoid the hatred because the hatred is not based upon anything rational in the first place.

Israel is simply the lightning rod that attracts hatred because it is the Jewish state, and Jews attract a unique form of hatred based upon the projection of an inferiority complex. When miserable, worthless individuals look inside themselves and see nothing at all valuable, they find it easier to scapegoat an entire ethnicity of people rather than deal with the fact they really are worthless pieces of shit. They cast Jews as powerful, and rich and sneaky and manipulative in order to try to explain WHY they are such worthless shits. It is easier for them to hate the people they have personified as the embodiment of all that has prevented them from amounting to anything at all than deal with their real issues in such a way they wouldn't need the crutch provided by their hatred.

Well its the arrogance as you just so clearly displayed and also the intolerance and hatred exited toward non Jews, as also said in the Jordon paper today, not many people like people who think they are more special than everyone else and God's chosen, which is a crock, maybe that is why.

NEW YORK — Foreign Minister Nasser Judeh on Tuesday attended a meeting of the donor community that supports the Palestinian National Authority.
At the session, held in New York on the sidelines of the 69th UN General Assembly meeting, Judeh said the main challenge is not only to recover from the fallout of the Gaza war but also to guarantee an end to the cycle of violence, war and the absence of security in the entire region.
He added that this goal cannot be achieved if the root cause of the conflict is not dealt with, stressing the need for the occupation to end.
He also called for the resumption of negotiations between the Palestinians and Israelis, leading to the establishment of an independent Palestinian state, based on pre-1967 lines and with East Jerusalem as its capital.
Judeh also underlined the importance of the Gaza rebuilding conference organised by Egypt in cooperation with Norway, which is set to be held in Cairo on October 12.

I am post #6, Daniyel #7 and your #8. I did not read Daniyel's post before I posted. It was not there. Maybe we were posting at the same time or your clock is off. I can't read a post that is not there. No 7 was not there when I posted.

Oh for fuck's sake! Your are dim. The clock I am using is the time stamp clearly shown on this board. Let me recap:

#1 @ 6:08AM I create the thread OP where I messed up the link.
#2 @ 6:21AM Fanger points out my link is bad.
#3 @ 6:24AM I post saying I admit I messed up the link and will fix soon.
#4 @ 6:38AM Dogmaphobe quotes my OP with the bad link still in it.
6:46 AM I edit my OP to fix the link
#5 @ 6:47 AM I comment on Dogmaphobe post and mention I edited OP.
#6 @ 6:57 AM you post saying the article is from 4 years ago. All I can think is that you only read what was quoted in #4 and not the rest of the thread and how the link in the OP was bad and was then fixed.
#7 @ 7:08AM (of course it wasn't there when you made #6 idiot) Daniyel posted a different link to the same info as the now fixed link in my OP.
#8 @ 7:30AM I comment that you "exhibits a poor capacity to read the whole thread." basically in response to your post in #6
#9 @ 7:33 AM Dogmaphobe quotes and comments on my #8
#10 @ 7:34 AM High_Gravity makes the remark about what have the Muslims done
#11 @ 7:48 AM you quote my #8 and say that the whole thread wasn't here when you posted.

I'll stop there. Either you're really as dim as you act, unwilling to admit any mistake, or just following along with how it seems to me all the pro-palis post. Deflect, detract, confuse, etc.

Israel always does humanitarian things like this, I'm curious what the Muslim countries have contributed?

Well you made me curious and I found this:
Washington DC Area Muslims Convene to Help Fight Ebola

Nothing I could see from SA or Qatar, our allies, who are just banning Muslims from Africa to Mecca which is good.

And now in response to this post of yours and the link contained within. Here is a quote:

On the evening on September 8, 2014 an emergency meeting was held at the Islamic Society of Washington Area (ISWA) in Silver Spring, Maryland to coordinate the American Muslim community reaction to the Ebola virus in West Africa. Led by Imam Johari Abdul-Malik and facilitated by Imam Faizul Khan of ISWA, several West African leaders discussed and coordinated efforts.

Cool so they discussed some stuff. Nice. Oh and as far as the picture that your link shows? Take another look. The ambulance clearly says "Madrid" on the side and the plates are NOT American, and the background is clearly NOT Washington D.C.; probably some random picture taken in Spain as that is what the countryside in the background looks like.

EPIC FAIL!

NEW YORK — Foreign Minister Nasser Judeh on Tuesday attended a meeting of the donor community that supports the Palestinian National Authority.
At the session, held in New York on the sidelines of the 69th UN General Assembly meeting, Judeh said the main challenge is not only to recover from the fallout of the Gaza war but also to guarantee an end to the cycle of violence, war and the absence of security in the entire region.
He added that this goal cannot be achieved if the root cause of the conflict is not dealt with, stressing the need for the occupation to end.
He also called for the resumption of negotiations between the Palestinians and Israelis, leading to the establishment of an independent Palestinian state, based on pre-1967 lines and with East Jerusalem as its capital.
Judeh also underlined the importance of the Gaza rebuilding conference organised by Egypt in cooperation with Norway, which is set to be held in Cairo on October 12.

A.) What the fuck exactly does this have to do with the subject of this thread? Oh yeah, you are a professional deflector, detractor and confuser, that's what.

B.) Where is the link?

Israel kills hundreds of children in a few weeks then tries to save other children from Ebola. Maybe they should have not killed hundreds of children.

Forum List

Back