Happy New Year Israelites

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
The first is Rosh Hashanah, a two-day celebration of the Jewish new year. Eight days after that, we have Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement. Rosh Hashanah starts on the night of Wednesday September 24 this year, and Yom Kippur starts Friday night October 3.

Its truly amazing the timing of events, off to a brand new fresh start for a sweet year ahead.

Congratulations on getting every thing squared off for the beginning of your high holy days.

I am aware that the Blood Libel has been practiced by the Jews for centuries.

Does anyone know if it's part of one of the Jewish holidays as a sacrament?
Blood Libel is the name of the libels spread AGAINST the Jews, they can't be practice by Jews just like earth can't practice being flat just because people said so, you make no sense in the post of yours, I hope I reached your logic thou :D

The first is Rosh Hashanah, a two-day celebration of the Jewish new year. Eight days after that, we have Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement. Rosh Hashanah starts on the night of Wednesday September 24 this year, and Yom Kippur starts Friday night October 3.

Its truly amazing the timing of events, off to a brand new fresh start for a sweet year ahead.

Congratulations on getting every thing squared off for the beginning of your high holy days.
Clearly you only posted this because you H8 JOOOOS.

Clearly you only posted this because you H8 JOOOOS.

Personally no, I just find it fascinating how they plan things out. To be truthful I will add I do believe Zionism is a major cause of most of the terrorism today.

I will go one step further , Israel started the NY celebration by false flagging a shoot down plane, signaling for the US to start bombing,

making it look like Syria was attacking first.

Oh course I cant prove it, but they need to be in control.

:thewave:

Celebrate!!!

Forum List

Back