Israel refuses to distribute extra blankets to Palestinian prisoners

Two days to go and the unlawfully imprisoned Palestinian Prisoner Samer Issawi shall be released from his torture cell.

Personal freedom for one man hopefully forever, but freedom for Palestine remains a struggle to strive for for 6 million Palestinians in Palestine and millions of Palestinian refugees scattered around the world and people of conscience all over this beautiful world that belongs to all of us.

Prisoners have a special place in the heart of Jesus, after all He was one Himself.

He knows all about the humiliation and cruelty they suffer from their jailors.

Better to be a prisoner any day then one of those jailers humiliating and hurting those Jesus so loves.

Listen, tomorrow, when Jesus comes over for coffee, make him a special treat. Instead of giving him his usual toasted bagel with a cup of coffee, crack up some matzahs into pieces and mix them with eggs, then cook in a frying pan. Jesus will be so happy for this treat, and you can tell him all about these poor, poor prisoners. Perhaps Jesus will mention to you all the prisoners who are rotting away in Muslim jails, like that poor Christian woman, Asia Bibi, of whom you never give a thought and who is certainly a devout follower of Jesus.

Sally does not know Jesus. Jesus lives in the hearts of those who believe in Him. Sally needs all of our prayers for Jesus to come into his or her heart.

Many live in prisons of hate, they need freedom from their jail cells too.

Sally does not know Jesus. Jesus lives in the hearts of those who believe in Him. Sally needs all of our prayers for Jesus to come into his or her heart.

The terrorists in Israeli jails need the death penalty, not freedom. Off with their heads. :lol:

That Hate certainly is poisoning the hearts and minds of Zionists, their posts here are testimony of that.

Calling for death, for beheadings, for children prisoners as young as 12 is Hateful.

Last edited:

Perhaps you can explain to us why your friends are busy murdering the followers of Jesus and destroying the churches. I don't think Jesus would be very happy about this. Ask him this question tomorrow when he drops in for cofee.

Perhaps you can explain to us why your friends are busy murdering the followers of Jesus and destroying the churches. I don't think Jesus would be very happy about this. Ask him this question tomorrow when he drops in for coffee. Can you get back to us and tell us what he says?

Perhaps you can explain to us why your friends are busy murdering the followers of Jesus and destroying the churches. I don't think Jesus would be very happy about this. Ask him this question tomorrow when he drops in for cofee.

I have no friends murdering, it is your Zionist friends targeting and killing in Palestine.

Why do you call them my friends?

Sadly, they attack and kill Christians too.

And Jesus does not drop in for coffee, where did you get such ideas about Jesus?

I have no friends murdering, it is your Zionist friends targeting and killing in Palestine.

And Jesus does not drop in for coffee, where did you get such ideas about Jesus?

The way you bring up Jesus, one would think that you and He get together every morning for a chat over coffee. Maybe in the future, when He drops by, He can ask you why you are not concerned with the innocent people being murdered in the Middle East who are his followers. I am sure you have heard about what has happened to Christians in Syria and Christians in Egypt, so you can't be that blind as to what is happening. Yet, you nev er make the effort to condemn the people who are murdering the followers of Jesus, and Jesus must wonder why.

Wouldn't extra clothes and blankets just get in the way of their sperm gathering activities?? :dunno:

Your lack of morality on display!

Your words certainly tell us all we ever need to know about you!

And all God needs to know about you too.

AS we do unto the least, so we do unto God.

Why is it this Fake " Christian" never accuses the Muslims about their lack of Morality especially when it pertains to other Christians? Her words certainly tell us all we have to know with her bigotry, Hate, and Racism.

" jesus" :lol: knows all about her.

Her " religion"

Antisemitism in History: From the Early Church to 1400

Anti-Semitism of the "Church Fathers"

Just a few examples. :smiliehug:

Average winter temperature night outside is around 40 F.
Every winter no matter how warm or cold some groups complains about blankets. Families are allowed to bring only limited items from outside. The PA even raised money about three or four years ago for extra sweaters and blankets from the supply company rather than from visitors
Now tonight's weather 42 F there.
It's not a gaza hotel, but then the guest are prisoners.

....and hamas are such angels

Hamas Police Condemned For 'Arresting & Beating Young ...
Aug 4, 2013 - Hamas Police Condemned For 'Arresting & Beating Young Palestinians ... After a wave of Hamas suicide bombings in Israeli cities, an Israeli missile kills Sheikh .... Ian Watkins Sentenced To 35 Years For Child Sex Offences.

Stop Palestinian Child Abuse by Fatah and Hamas!
Jan 16, 2013 - Palestinians are killing their children because they make effective delivery .... they know they are liable to be killed, maimed, beaten or arrested.

I know why Jesus doesn't stop at your place for coffee. He can't stand the hatred that drips from your every pore.

And he definitely can't stand the "people" you constantly support and encourage.

Average winter temperature night outside is around 40 F.
Every winter no matter how warm or cold some groups complains about blankets. Families are allowed to bring only limited items from outside. The PA even raised money about three or four years ago for extra sweaters and blankets from the supply company rather than from visitors
Now tonight's weather 42 F there.
It's not a gaza hotel, but then the guest are prisoners.

....and hamas are such angels

Hamas Police Condemned For 'Arresting & Beating Young ...
Aug 4, 2013 - Hamas Police Condemned For 'Arresting & Beating Young Palestinians ... After a wave of Hamas suicide bombings in Israeli cities, an Israeli missile kills Sheikh .... Ian Watkins Sentenced To 35 Years For Child Sex Offences.

Stop Palestinian Child Abuse by Fatah and Hamas!
Jan 16, 2013 - Palestinians are killing their children because they make effective delivery .... they know they are liable to be killed, maimed, beaten or arrested.

Excellent links.

I know why Jesus doesn't stop at your place for coffee. He can't stand the hatred that drips from your every pore.

And he definitely can't stand the "people" you constantly support and encourage.

Sherri thinks that if she quotes Jesus, that will save her, but little does she know that constantly telling lies against Jews will be her downfall. :lol:

Sherri thinks that if she quotes Jesus, that will save her, but little does she know that constantly telling lies against Jews will be her downfall. :lol:

This " christian" denies " jesus" was Jewish; This excuse For Muslim Terrorism swears that "" jesus" is Palestinian :cuckoo:

Jesus does not stop for coffee anywhere, He lives in the hearts of those who believe in Him.

Sad you do not know Jesus.

This " christian" denies " jesus" was Jewish; This excuse For Muslim Terrorism swears that "" jesus" is Palestinian :cuckoo:

Jesus was a Nazarene who lived in Palestine.

Jesus was a Nazarene who lived in Palestine.
Jesus was a Nazarene; born in the Kingdom of Judea (Bethlehem), raised in the Kingdom of Israel (Nazareth); both of which were within the Roman Province of Judea (Iudaea)...

The Romans only gave the entire region the name Syria Palaestina in 135 A.D. (CE) - a century after the death of Jesus.

During Jesus' lifetime, the only fragment of that region referenced as anything even close to 'Palestine' was the Gaza Strip, then called 'Philistia'...

Correct?

Even back then, the Gazans were the Odd-Man Out...
tongue_smile.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back