Israel ready to stop, Hamas says no.

So if Hamas has only a knife Israel should trade their tanks and Guns in for knives? I wouldn't I would bomb them and go in and root them out , Israel has tried to have peace , I would never have that kind of Patience

I'm not saying Israel should trade in anything for anything.

If Hamas has a knife, Israel should try to disarm Hamas. If that fails, Israel should use force though not excessive to disarm Hamas. And if that doesn't work, and Hamas comes at Israel with the knife then you take down Hamas.

Do you realize what would happen if Police Officers used the logic that people like Dive are?

Simple, Infantry.

No war can be won with artillery, and if you ladies both think so then just stop posting.

The Gaza Strip is 139 square miles

The Israeli Defense Force currently has:

176,500 Active Personnel

1,499,186 males ready for Military service if needed.

Out of that number:

1,226,903 are fit for Military service.

Am I saying they all are needed? No. Merely that Israel could put more then a thousand troops per square mile in Gaza and still have troops left over.

Artillery and Willy Pete are not the way to go. They create unneeded, unnecessary deaths in a war that gives Hamas the media advantage when the amount of destruction is shown.

I've seen many people call for the civilians to rise up in Gaza, but they simply cannot. Why? He who controls the weapons controls the country so to speak. Civilians with little to no weapons, Hamas with any weapon at their disposal.

Israel already has Gaza surrounded and under siege, they already control who comes in and out.

As much as it might cost, occupation is long-term the best way to go. That way Israel can go in and destroy any missiles they may find,etc. Is this going to make everyone in the Gaza Strip love Israel? No

But at the very least, Israel won't be dropping artillery on women, children, and innocent men who are not members of Hamas.

A soldier can use his/her judgement in combat, a missile shell has no judgement. A missile shell has no bias, it merely does it's job killing anyone in it's path.
You sir, are an idiot.

Israel should risk it's very finite Infantry and risk heavy losses so YOU can feel better?

Go back to WWI if you desire the 'bloody infantry' to take heavy losses to soothe your concious.

Soldiers are not pawns to be thrown away just so you can ease your mind.

If you are worried about how Israel deals with the problem, fly to Gaza and make Hamas adhere to the rules of war.

Until that time, spare us what makes you 'feel' better.

Mustafha Kemal Ataturk was a puke and a traitor to Muslims and Islam.

No one besides the secular Turks pay any attention to what this guy said.

Once again your terrorist supporting asshole answer my questions. Does Allah support the murder of women and children? Does Allah support the use of his Holy sites as weapons dumps, fighting positions and training grounds for murderous terrorists that TARGET women and children?

Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, the founder of the Republic of Turkey. (You spelled his name wrong by the way)

Ever hear of a little thing called the Armenian Genocide?

Now to respond to the top of your post:

That's great, but do you expect Hamas to fight by Israel's rules? These tactics that been used since Vietnam by our enemies obviously works, so why would they not use them?

My point is, artillery will not win this war. Only create unneeded and unnecessary deaths that could easily be avoided by Israel.

Just because Hamas is using people as a shield when they do, doesn't justify Israel in shooting the civilians too to just get to Hamas.

What you REALLY mean is Israel should risk thousands of her soldiers to die be wounded or get captured and murdered cause you don't like the fact they protect themselves from such events. BY the way DUMB SHIT the Army has had troops in Gaza for quite some time now.

Remind us again how you bemoan every shell the Israelis fire but have NEVER once posted about Hamas missiles? As I recall your excuse was because Israel is actually effective with theirs while Hamas just blindly fires and hopes it hits some day care center full of women and Children.

Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, the founder of the Republic of Turkey. (You spelled his name wrong by the way)

Now to respond to the top of your post:

That's great, but do you expect Hamas to fight by Israel's rules? These tactics that been used since Vietnam by our enemies obviously works, so why would they not use them?

My point is, artillery will not win this war. Only create unneeded and unnecessary deaths that could easily be avoided by Israel.

Just because Hamas is using people as a shield when they do, doesn't justify Israel in shooting the civilians too to just get to Hamas.

Love your last sentence. What is the point of sending soldiers in if you won't allow them to defend themselves or fight? IF Hamas uses shields AND they do it is no different then what they do to protect their command posts and missile sites.

Just admit you want dead Israelis.

The U.S didn't have that kind of patience.

It's why we invaded Afghanistan without the troop level we should of, and ended up having Osama Bin Laden get away.

It's why we rushed to war with Iraq, many of us afraid of the idea that Iraq has a nuke and it's ready to use it on us. Of course, this was later proven false. Along with the fact that the U.S didn't supply it's soldiers with things such as body armor for the longest time and the troop level was never at a good enough level to secure Iraq. The closest we ever got was with the Surge.

No one claimed Iraq had a nuke, NO one claimed Iraq had a delivery system. More lies from the left. No one even claimed Iraq was an imminent threat. The claim was Iraq violated the ceasefire and was still working on weapons of mass destruction and had working contacts with terrorists. All proven to be true. Iraq maintained and intended to return to mass production of chemical and biological weapons as soon as they got France Russia and China to lift sanctions. They retained the teams and critical equipment to return to work on a nuclear weapon and they were actively working on long range delivery systems, also in violation of the cease fire.

That was carried out in 1915 by the Ottoman Empire, the republic of Turkey did not yet exist.

Atatürk was a Corps commander in Galipoli in 1915 when this ocured and is not related to it.

I'm not saying Israel should trade in anything for anything.

If Hamas has a knife, Israel should try to disarm Hamas. If that fails, Israel should use force though not excessive to disarm Hamas. And if that doesn't work, and Hamas comes at Israel with the knife then you take down Hamas.

Do you realize what would happen if Police Officers used the logic that people like Dive are?

Hey stupid shit? This is not a police action it is a fucking war. God you are beyond stupid.

You sir, are an idiot.

Israel should risk it's very finite Infantry and risk heavy losses so YOU can feel better?

Go back to WWI if you desire the 'bloody infantry' to take heavy losses to soothe your concious.

Soldiers are not pawns to be thrown away just so you can ease your mind.

If you are worried about how Israel deals with the problem, fly to Gaza and make Hamas adhere to the rules of war.

Until that time, spare us what makes you 'feel' better.

I was asked what I would find less appalling, I answered.

I'm not saying Israel should risk it's Infantry and risk heavy losses but I'm just wondering how you estimated that Israel would be risking heavy losses?

Do you have a number of how many people would be willing to fight for Hamas? Or that it would perhaps end up like the Gulf War?

Soldiers are not pawns, but neither are civilians.

What you REALLY mean is Israel should risk thousands of her soldiers to die be wounded or get captured and murdered cause you don't like the fact they protect themselves from such events. BY the way DUMB SHIT the Army has had troops in Gaza for quite some time now.

Remind us again how you bemoan every shell the Israelis fire but have NEVER once posted about Hamas missiles? As I recall your excuse was because Israel is actually effective with theirs while Hamas just blindly fires and hopes it hits some day care center full of women and Children.

I never said such a thing, you're confusing with me Truthmatters.

Hamas missiles are posted about all over, I already called them scumbags.

I'm posting on what's not already being posted.

Love your last sentence. What is the point of sending soldiers in if you won't allow them to defend themselves or fight? IF Hamas uses shields AND they do it is no different then what they do to protect their command posts and missile sites.

Just admit you want dead Israelis.

I don't want dead Israelis. I wish to see no civilians on either side dead.

What is the point of sending in soldiers if you're just going to have them massacre everything that moves? You might as well use artillery for that.

I never said Israeli soldiers couldn't or shouldn't defend themselves.

But all you do is put words in my mouth and not read my posts.

I never said such a thing, you're confusing with me Truthmatters.

Hamas missiles are posted about all over, I already called them scumbags.

I'm posting on what's not already being posted.
thats exactly what you said
do you actually think Hamas didnt put in booby traps?

No one claimed Iraq had a nuke, NO one claimed Iraq had a delivery system. More lies from the left. No one even claimed Iraq was an imminent threat. The claim was Iraq violated the ceasefire and was still working on weapons of mass destruction and had working contacts with terrorists. All proven to be true. Iraq maintained and intended to return to mass production of chemical and biological weapons as soon as they got France Russia and China to lift sanctions. They retained the teams and critical equipment to return to work on a nuclear weapon and they were actively working on long range delivery systems, also in violation of the cease fire.

[youtube]7SUBGtRIiXo[/youtube]

[youtube]ZdlUi8-9TMU[/youtube]

"Freedom Agenda" :rolleyes:

Bush claimed that Iraq was both an imminent threat and had weapons of Mass Destruction. Where have you been?

I don't want dead Israelis. I wish to see no civilians on either side dead.

What is the point of sending in soldiers if you're just going to have them massacre everything that moves? You might as well use artillery for that.

I never said Israeli soldiers couldn't or shouldn't defend themselves.

But all you do is put words in my mouth and not read my posts.

You are a 17 year old dumb fuck with no idea how the real world works. No clue on how the military works, no concept of street fighting and what 20000 armed terrorists inside cities can do to any army. You further prove your ignorance with the statement that they should treat this WAR like they were cops on the beat somewhere.

It is real simple you stupid shit. A soldier will fire on any ARMED enemy they see. If they do not they risk not only THEIR life but every other soldier around them. If the enemy is using civilian hostages you make an effort to save them BUT not if the enemy is actively firing on you in the process. That is how you get soldiers killed.

You also get them killed by claiming they should act like police and "disarm" the enemy that has not surrendered.

thats exactly what you said
do you actually think Hamas didnt put in booby traps?

What kind of booby traps? Do tell us what kind of booby traps.

And tell us how Israel which has one of the best armies in the world can't defuse such traps?

That was carried out in 1915 by the Ottoman Empire, the republic of Turkey did not yet exist.

Atatürk was a Corps commander in Galipoli in 1915 when this ocured and is not related to it.

I just found it ironic what she posted considering what Turkey has denied existed for the past 85+ years.

[youtube]7SUBGtRIiXo[/youtube]

[youtube]ZdlUi8-9TMU[/youtube]

"Freedom Agenda" :rolleyes:

Bush claimed that Iraq was both an imminent threat and had weapons of Mass Destruction. Where have you been?

Read the actual authorization for force and the state of the Union, Neither make that claim. But then you were what?11 back then?

Hey stupid shit? This is not a police action it is a fucking war. God you are beyond stupid.

Doesn't The War on Terror apply on the homefront too?

If not, I guess we don't need things like the Patriot Act anymore. :eusa_eh:

You can have your itchy trigger finger and kill anything that moves.

Forum List

Back