Israel ready to stop, Hamas says no.

So if Osama bin Laden is hiding behind 50 children, we don't fire?

We do, however big difference.

Israel would blow the fuck out of Osama and the children with a missile.

America gets one of it's finest Marine Snipers, takes aim, and blow that motherfucker head clean off.

And the result:

Israel: 50 children and Osama dead

America: Osama Dead, 50 children alive

Big difference no when you actually think shit out?

Or blame Israel for not trying to take other measures at their disposal.
they took the measures at their disposal
unless you want to send in infantry to be slaughtered

you clearly know very little of military strategy

We do, however big difference.

Israel would blow the fuck out of Osama and the children with a missile.

America gets one of it's finest Marine Snipers, takes aim, and blow that motherfucker head clean off.

And the result:

Israel: 50 children and Osama dead

America: Osama Dead, 50 children alive

Big difference no when you actually think shit out?
and what if you dont have a sniper in position?

they took the measures at their disposal
unless you want to send in infantry to be slaughtered

you clearly know very little of military strategy

Slaughtered by whom? Last I checked, Israel has the Gaza Strip surrounded. Israel can slaughter anyone who dares attack them, both you and I know that.

I hope you're not serious.
absolutely
i would not sacrifice 50 kids to kill Bin Laden
if it was Bin Ladin and a dozen of more of his advisors etc, maybe

and you dont always have a sniper in position, but you might have a predator overhead with a hellfire

Slaughtered by whom? Last I checked, Israel has the Gaza Strip surrounded. Israel can slaughter anyone who dares attack them, both you and I know that.
ok, you once again prove you know next to NOTHING about military

and what if you dont have a sniper in position?

A marine or any soldier would then take a shot when they see it.

One shot, one kill.

Go read the book by the same name. If there is any other soldier in the history of the army that I am in complete awe of other then Patton then it would have to be Carlos Hathcock.

A marine or any soldier would then take a shot when they see it.

One shot, one kill.

Go read the book by the same name. If there is any other soldier in the history of the army that I am in complete awe of other then Patton then it would have to be Carlos Hathcock.
again, you assume we would have anyone in a position to take that shot

absolutely
i would not sacrifice 50 kids to kill Bin Laden
if it was Bin Ladin and a dozen of more of his advisors etc, maybe

and you dont always have a sniper in position, but you might have a predator overhead with a hellfire

Yes, it's quite easy for you to make such sacrifices when it's not your kids on your line isn't it?

To say a predator is needed to kill Osama when soldiers are a nearby is an insult to them.

Especially with the situation you describe.

again, you assume we would have anyone in a position to take that shot

If the shot isn't there, they will make one.

In this same situation, you keep saying my idea is wrong because of what ifs, just like there would be a what if about a predator perhaps not being nearby.

ok, you once again prove you know next to NOTHING about military

Aren't you the one who I argued with that the civilians do want out but Hamas isn't allowing them to. And that you said they should rise up and risk their own lives no matter what?

Or was that Sarge who I had that argument with?

The methods in which Israel uses to defend itself I find appalling. Big difference.

I do however think they should defend themselves.

So if Hamas has only a knife Israel should trade their tanks and Guns in for knives? I wouldn't I would bomb them and go in and root them out , Israel has tried to have peace , I would never have that kind of Patience

So if Hamas has only a knife Israel should trade their tanks and Guns in for knives? I wouldn't I would bomb them and go in and root them out , Israel has tried to have peace , I would never have that kind of Patience

Yeah, it's hard for me to imagine the US would have the kind of patience he's talking about with al qaeda after the Towers collapsed.

Yes, it's quite easy for you to make such sacrifices when it's not your kids on your line isn't it?

To say a predator is needed to kill Osama when soldiers are a nearby is an insult to them.

Especially with the situation you describe.

If the shot isn't there, they will make one.

In this same situation, you keep saying my idea is wrong because of what ifs, just like there would be a what if about a predator perhaps not being nearby.

Aren't you the one who I argued with that the civilians do want out but Hamas isn't allowing them to. And that you said they should rise up and risk their own lives no matter what?

Or was that Sarge who I had that argument with?

these posts prove you dont read what i post
you are a fucking moron, fuck off and shut the fuck up you are too fucking IGNORANT to address this issue

Yeah, it's hard for me to imagine the US would have the kind of patience he's talking about with al qaeda after the Towers collapsed.

The U.S didn't have that kind of patience.

It's why we invaded Afghanistan without the troop level we should of, and ended up having Osama Bin Laden get away.

It's why we rushed to war with Iraq, many of us afraid of the idea that Iraq has a nuke and it's ready to use it on us. Of course, this was later proven false. Along with the fact that the U.S didn't supply it's soldiers with things such as body armor for the longest time and the troop level was never at a good enough level to secure Iraq. The closest we ever got was with the Surge.

Forum List

Back