Israel ready to stop, Hamas says no.

How many ways to count you wrong?

Alright Annie, so you believe U.S soldiers sould shoot anything that moves in Iraq?

Or hey, if we ever went into Israel that we should shoot any Israeli that dare moves?

I was stating that if you were going to send in soldiers to kill everything that moves, you might as well not risk their lives and just use artillery.

Can you read?

I'm saying those comments I made below are not related to the videos. The videos are something else.

But how's this for you?

Bush Calls Iraq Imminent Threat
sorry, you fail again
Bush NEVER said it was an imminent threat, but that we can not allow it to become one
the LA Times reporter LIED
and you and most other moronic liberals believe the news reporter over the ACTUAL transcript of what he said

btw, there is only ONE person in the government that actually DID call Iraq an imminent threat, do you know WHO that was?

Last edited:
sorry, you fail again
Bush NEVER said it was an iminent threat, but that we can not allow it to become one
the LA Times reporter LIED
and you and most other moronic liberals believe the news reporter over the ACTUAL transcript of what he said

Media Matters - FOX panelists: Bush never labeled Iraqi threat "imminent" (only "urgent")

The truth is that while Bush never uttered the phrase "imminent threat," he and members of his administration conveyed essentially the same message using other language: Bush called Iraq an "urgent threat"; Vice President Dick Cheney called Iraq a "mortal threat"; and other senior White House officials agreed in response to press questions that Iraq posed an "imminent threat."

Alright, so it was urgent threat; I guess it wasn't "imminent" except the message is the same. Though feel free to play semantics.

Didn't stop the press secretary and Communications Director from stating that Iraq (Saddam) was an imminent threat though.

Last edited:
Media Matters - FOX panelists: Bush never labeled Iraqi threat "imminent" (only "urgent")

Alright, so it was urgent threat; I guess it wasn't "imminent" except the message is the same. Though feel free to play semantics.

Didn't stop the press secretary and Communications Director from stating that Iraq (Saddam) was an imminent threat though.
LOL
mediamatters is nothing but a bunch of partisan fucking LIARS

btw moron, the only person to call Iraq an imminent threat, do you know?

Last edited:
btw, bobby, if you are going to cry and claim "i was only 12 at the time", then you really shouldnt be in this topic

I'm not saying you try to disarm enemy soldiers, especially terrorists that have not surrendered if they are shooting at you.

I'm saying you do your best to not kill civilians when trying to take down enemy soldiers. You on the other hand have no problem with killing anything that moves.

That is how innocent people die.

What about the civilians of Berlin in 1945? Should we have been careful and not shelled the city/bombarded the city? Just gone in with infantry?

LOL
mediamatters is nothing but a bunch of partisan fucking LIARS

btw moron, the only person to call Iraq an imminent threat, do you know?

I know but I know you're itching to say it so go ahead.

And oh really, so those quotations they have are just a bunch of lies huh?

btw, bobby, if you are going to cry and claim "i was only 12 at the time", then you really shouldnt be in this topic

Again Dive, you can't fucking read.

Sarge asked me how old I was at the time, I told him.

I wasn't trying to claim my way out of anything.

I would suggest you order Hooked on Phonics since you don't read what you write and obviously can't read what others write.

What about the civilians of Berlin in 1945? Should we have been careful and not shelled the city/bombarded the city? Just gone in with infantry?

Of course not. This same debate could be made whether we should of invaded Japan or continue to do what we did.

I'm not comparing apples (WWII) and oranges (today's warfare).

Of course not. This same debate could be made whether we should of invaded Japan or continue to do what we did.

I'm not comparing apples (WWII) and oranges (today's warfare).

How is the warfare between Berlin and Gaza different?

Again Dive, you can't fucking read.

Sarge asked me how old I was at the time, I told him.

I wasn't trying to claim my way out of anything.

I would suggest you order Hooked on Phonics since you don't read what you write and obviously can't read what others write.
oh man
there you go again, projecting your own failures on someone else
:rolleyes:

btw bobby, i've seen you do that MORE than once
so you are PWN3D again

How is the warfare between Berlin and Gaza different?

Warfare is more fast paced today. There's also the variable of information, different weapons and artillery, different situations and different kind of war.

People are not allowed to leave the Gaza strip nor can they flee at this point even if they wanted to.

What I'm trying to say is that Hitler's Germany and Hamas's Gaza are two different situations and you cannot paint both with the same brush.

Besides, Germany followed our rules of warfare in the aspect of fighting in the battlefield instead of what Hamas is doing.

oh man
there you go again, projecting your own failures on someone else
:rolleyes:

btw bobby, i've seen you do that MORE than once
so you are PWN3D again

Again, go order Hooked on Phonics.

It's clearly obvious that you need it.

Says the guy who misreads my post and then says I misread posts.
nevermind, you just dont fucking get it
i showed you several posts where you completely misread everything
yet you still deny doing it
just fuck off, asshole

nevermind, you just dont fucking get it
i showed you several posts where you completely misread everything
yet you still deny doing it
just fuck off, asshole

And I've done the same when it comes to you.

But hey, both of us think the other is wrong so lets leave it at that.

I'm not saying you try to disarm enemy soldiers, especially terrorists that have not surrendered if they are shooting at you.

I'm saying you do your best to not kill civilians when trying to take down enemy soldiers. You on the other hand have no problem with killing anything that moves.

That is how innocent people die.

Liar, you stated that if a Hamas terrorist comes at an Israeli soldier with a knife they should disarm him and arrest him.

And I've done the same when it comes to you.

But hey, both of us think the other is wrong so lets leave it at that.

Except you ARE wrong. You have no idea about military operations and want to see Israeli dead to make you feel better.

If your neighbor starts pumping rounds into your house with your family there are you going to shoot back or ask him nicely to stop? Hamas is firing Rockets at Israel for the sole purpose of KILLING civilians. Women and Children especially. The people of the Gaza Strip had two chances to show their support. They ELECTED Hamas and then they supported them while they murdered fellow Arabs to seize control of Gaza. The population of Gaza is far from innocent.

Do you know what happens to an Arab in the Gaza Strip if they tell Israel anything about Hamas? The Government finds them, arrests them and then leaves them trapped in a cell while a mob comes in with the keys and murders them. NOT Hamas, the PEOPLE. The people support these animals. They feed them, they hide them, they help them set up rocket attacks, they help them smuggle in weapons. The PEOPLE are NOT INNOCENT.

Forum List

Back