Israel ready to stop, Hamas says no.

Except you ARE wrong. You have no idea about military operations and want to see Israeli dead to make you feel better.

If your neighbor starts pumping rounds into your house with your family there are you going to shoot back or ask him nicely to stop? Hamas is firing Rockets at Israel for the sole purpose of KILLING civilians. Women and Children especially. The people of the Gaza Strip had two chances to show their support. They ELECTED Hamas and then they supported them while they murdered fellow Arabs to seize control of Gaza. The population of Gaza is far from innocent.

Do you know what happens to an Arab in the Gaza Strip if they tell Israel anything about Hamas? The Government finds them, arrests them and then leaves them trapped in a cell while a mob comes in with the keys and murders them. NOT Hamas, the PEOPLE. The people support these animals. They feed them, they hide them, they help them set up rocket attacks, they help them smuggle in weapons. The PEOPLE are NOT INNOCENT.
well, according to robert, if no one dies from it, no problem, dont do anything

Except you ARE wrong. You have no idea about military operations and want to see Israeli dead to make you feel better.

If your neighbor starts pumping rounds into your house with your family there are you going to shoot back or ask him nicely to stop? Hamas is firing Rockets at Israel for the sole purpose of KILLING civilians. Women and Children especially. The people of the Gaza Strip had two chances to show their support. They ELECTED Hamas and then they supported them while they murdered fellow Arabs to seize control of Gaza. The population of Gaza is far from innocent.

Do you know what happens to an Arab in the Gaza Strip if they tell Israel anything about Hamas? The Government finds them, arrests them and then leaves them trapped in a cell while a mob comes in with the keys and murders them. NOT Hamas, the PEOPLE. The people support these animals. They feed them, they hide them, they help them set up rocket attacks, they help them smuggle in weapons. The PEOPLE are NOT INNOCENT.

So since some people help Hamas, we should kill them all huh?

By the way, what's with your examples of the neighbor and terrorist attacks but you flip the fuck out on my example of a police force and military? :cuckoo:

well, according to robert, if no one dies from it, no problem, dont do anything

You two done jerking each other off now?

I'm not really sure which of you wants to see my blood spilled across the land more. :lol:

You two done jerking each other off now?

I'm not really sure which of you wants to see my blood spilled across the land more. :lol:
i dont want to see your blood spilled
thats why i wish you would stop being so fucking naive

Forum List

Back