does Hamas need to be rooted out completely?

Should Tehran being bombed into cave man days? Hell Yeah, cut the head off the snake and the body dies.

Should Tehran being bombed into cave man days? Hell Yeah, cut the head off the snake and the body dies.
yeah, about that.. if you bomb Tehran back into the cave man days, you'll ignite the intense anger of Muslims world-wide.
and there are 1.8 billion of them, with many now native residents of European countries, ever since Europe imported them for simple jobs back in the 1960s.

so i'd say it's better to go Trump on the Iranians, to re-impose heavy sanctions so they can't fuel their regional proxies anymore.
and we'd also need to take a close look at bombing their nuclear weapons, space-launch facilities, and ICBM and IRBM infrastructures back into the stone age.

Last edited:
The Palis have, by their own hand/deeds, made the best case for their eradication that I've encountered in modern times.

They are so FUBAR nobody wants to take them in and since they can't stay where they are that sorta narrows the options down.

Truly they are a people that the world would be better off without.
they're misguided citizens. they need new leadership, and new education systems, i'd say.

i honestly think that Hamas needs to be combatted at the physical and the ideological levels at the same time for the next 20 years at least.

No kidding. Hamas still uses fossil fuels.

I'd say you are wrong....What are you going to do about the average IQ of 84 due to severe inbreeding?
install a new education system of course.
you know, put the Israelis in charge of the Palestinians as their tutors.

"learn to live in peace with us, or see yourselves and your children suffer the consequences".
preach that on repeat, for as long as it takes, fully knowing you'll be in competition with hate-imams (whom they'd need to continiously and intensely combat at the physical level)

Last edited:
yeah, about that.. if you bomb Tehran back into the cave man days, you'll ignite the intense anger of Muslims world-wide.
and there are 1.8 billion of them, with many now native residents of European countries, ever since Europe imported them for simple jobs back in the 1960s.

so i'd say it's better to go Trump on the Iranians, to re-impose heavy sanctions so they can't fuel their regional proxies anymore.
and we'd also need to take a close look at bombing their nuclear weapons, space-launch facilities, and ICBM and IRBM infrastructures back into the stone age.
Oh really? After Tehran one of the holy cities of Islam is no longer accessible for prayer, you let the Camel Jockeys know that for each attack on the US one more holy city will be bombed into non existence. The only way the cowardly Muslims understand violence, is to be met with more violence. Muzzies love their Mecca and Medina, if they no longer exist, there is no great migration for Haj.

Oh really? After Tehran one of the holy cities of Islam is no longer accessible for prayer, you let the Camel Jockeys know that for each attack on the US one more holy city will be bombed into non existence. The only way the cowardly Muslims understand violence, is to be met with more violence. Muzzies love their Mecca and Medina, if they no longer exist, there is no great migration for Haj.

that's one way to view things.
i happen to think that -large!- 5th column of Muslims in Europe is a real risk.

Will never be. Kinda like stamping out ants. They'll hide. And pro-create.

For Europe yeah, dont give a shit about them, as idiots over there allowed the invasion without a whimper.
i happen to live in Europe, as do most of your allies!... sigh.

and that "invasion" happened well before the escalation into 9/11, which was an inside job by the US government that i still don't fully understand.

i happen to live in Europe, as do most of your allies!... sigh.

and that "invasion" happened well before the escalation into 9/11, which was an inside job by the US government that i still don't fully understand.
My allies? The same people who have been cheating on their NATO payments and constantly bash the hated US of A? Those allies?

oksurefine, kill off hamas, the zionists will simply construct another boogeyman for the world to focus their angst upon....~S~

Forum List

Back