Israel ready to stop, Hamas says no.

I just found it ironic what she posted considering what Turkey has denied existed for the past 85+ years.

Turkey had nothing to do with it. Pretty simple concept and more to the point the man you attacked had nothing to do with. Another stellar example of your ignorance.

I don't want dead Israelis. I wish to see no civilians on either side dead.
You are a good person, wishing no dead.
What is the point of sending in soldiers if you're just going to have them massacre everything that moves? You might as well use artillery for that.
What is the point of sending in soldiers if not to massacre everything that stands between them and the objective? Umm, soldiers are like artillery, do you somehow thing the later is less deadly?
I never said Israeli soldiers couldn't or shouldn't defend themselves.

But all you do is put words in my mouth and not read my posts.

Doesn't The War on Terror apply on the homefront too?

If not, I guess we don't need things like the Patriot Act anymore. :eusa_eh:

You can have your itchy trigger finger and kill anything that moves.

Ya cause Israel in Gaza is like Pittsburg on a Saturday night, right? You prove your abject moronic stupidity every time you post dumb shit like this.

Read the actual authorization for force and the state of the Union, Neither make that claim. But then you were what?11 back then?

2001? I was 10

2003? 12

And so therefore I guess all the comments that Bush made in speeches were just lies then and shouldn't of been followed because they weren't in the actual authorization?

[youtube]7SUBGtRIiXo[/youtube]

[youtube]ZdlUi8-9TMU[/youtube]

"Freedom Agenda" :rolleyes:

Bush claimed that Iraq was both an imminent threat and had weapons of Mass Destruction. Where have you been?
OMG, you are a DUMBFUCK
he never said ANY of that crap you claimed, not even in those videos
:wall:

Turkey had nothing to do with it. Pretty simple concept and more to the point the man you attacked had nothing to do with. Another stellar example of your ignorance.

He was the first leader of Turkey. And Turkey has plenty to do with it.

Do you know who are even the key people denying that the genocide even happened?

I can't imagine if this was a country that denied the Holocaust happened. You'd be all over that faster then a speeding bullet.

2001? I was 10

2003? 12

And so therefore I guess all the comments that Bush made in speeches were just lies then and shouldn't of been followed because they weren't in the actual authorization?
stop listening to morons like Keith Olbermann and you will not look like such a fucking moron

You are a good person, wishing no dead. What is the point of sending in soldiers if not to massacre everything that stands between them and the objective? Umm, soldiers are like artillery, do you somehow thing the later is less deadly?

So Annie, what is their objective then?

Get rid of Hamas? Or get rid of everyone in the Gaza Strip?

I don't know how innocent defenseless civilians are part of Hamas.

Do you know who are even the key people denying that the genocide even happened?

I can't imagine if this was a country that denied the Holocaust happened. You'd be all over that faster then a speeding bullet.
what part of it was BEFORE he was the leader of Turkey do you NOT understand?

Once again you moron, Turkey did NOT exist when it happened. You can not blame Turkey for what the Ottoman Empire did. And you can not blame a man that was no where near the event and not in command for the event either.

So Annie, what is their objective then?

Get rid of Hamas? Or get rid of everyone in the Gaza Strip?

I don't know how innocent defenseless civilians are part of Hamas.

Different issues/points than was given. First you answer.

Once again you moron, Turkey did NOT exist when it happened. You can not blame Turkey for what the Ottoman Empire did. And you can not blame a man that was no where near the event and not in command for the event either.

I'm not blaming him nor placed any blame upon his shoulders.

I merely asked if the person had heard of it.

Turkey has been one of the key countries to deny the genocide ever even happened.

OMG, you are a DUMBFUCK
he never said ANY of that crap you claimed, not even in those videos
:wall:

Those videos were related to something else. I never stated those videos were related to the comments below.

I never said that, but keep putting words in my mouth.

You stated that the war on terror included the home front in an obvious attempt to claim Israel is somehow conducting police actions. It is a WAR. You do not try to disarm enemy soldiers, especially TERRORISTS that have not surrendered. All that does is lead to dead Israeli soldiers. If you had any military training or learned anything about war you would realize just how fucking stupid your comment is.

Different issues/points than was given. First you answer.

There is no point, if you are sending in soldiers to do an artillery job. You don't send soldiers to go in and massacre everything if you are merely trying to get rid of a oppressive group.

The #1 way to not get on the side of the people living in these countries is to kill them while going in as "Liberators".

You stated that the war on terror included the home front in an obvious attempt to claim Israel is somehow conducting police actions. It is a WAR. You do not try to disarm enemy soldiers, especially TERRORISTS that have not surrendered. All that does is lead to dead Israeli soldiers. If you had any military training or learned anything about war you would realize just how fucking stupid your comment is.

I'm not saying you try to disarm enemy soldiers, especially terrorists that have not surrendered if they are shooting at you.

I'm saying you do your best to not kill civilians when trying to take down enemy soldiers. You on the other hand have no problem with killing anything that moves.

That is how innocent people die.

There is no point, if you are sending in soldiers to do an artillery job. You don't send soldiers to go in and massacre everything if you are merely trying to get rid of a oppressive group.

The #1 way to not get on the side of the people living in these countries is to kill them while going in as "Liberators".

How many ways to count you wrong?

Forum List

Back