Israel Opens Dam Gates to Flood Gaza?

You really expect me to believe anything that begins with "Gaza officials blamed Israel for the flooding?"
No more than you can expect me to believe Bibi.
There is no doubt in my mind Zionists have been engaged in a conscious plan to colonize Palestine (including Gaza) since long before you or I were born.

I take it that you don't know what a Zionist is exactly, and believe that using the term in place of some RACIST word for Jew lets you of the hook. I am a zionist in the true sense of the word, as was the arabs prophet Mohamed, it means that we both believe that the Jews have the right to settle on land that was originally Jewish and make it their homeland. It seems that you want to act as a second coming of Hitler and murder every Jew until there are none left, then lick arab ass in return for cheap fuel to run your small block chevy.

You should know the story was a lie. You could have check your facts before post if you were honest.

>>Nehemia Shahaf, the Israeli municipal official responsible for the drainage system in part of the northern Negev, said there was one dam in the area, a one-meter cement structure in the Tze’elim area that directs water to a reservoir in Israeli territory, but that it could not be opened or closed. Shahaf said the water level was so high that the dam couldn’t stop it from reaching Gaza. <<

Do any of you really care about the facts or what is really happening in the region? This seems to be a group of ignorants living on an IV of propaganda. Do you know how to do a search on the internet? Do you bother to check facts before spreading this garbage? Did any bother to find out about the dam in question or just believe the worst because it somehow feeds you bias and hate? Do any of you know the area at all or just arm chair critics that can't even pick up a map? There are people posting on this forum that don't even know east from west or where gaza is located.

Of course no one care about the lives in Israel lost to the storm or how many have been saved in gaza or the efforts taken by Israelis to help palestinians. They don't care about how many have died in the region because of this storm, how it has affected other countries.
Tell me how you already know "the story was a lie."
Are you telepathic?
Jewish?
Both??
We aren't likely to know the facts of this particular story for days, at least.
Are you afraid those who have been stealing Arab land and water in Palestine for nearly a century may have used floods and a thin cover of "humanitarian relief" to annex a few more dunams in Gaza?
Stay tuned if you have the slightest interest in finding the Truth about this matter.

So you LIE by claiming that Israel has been in existence for nearly a century and has been stealing land and water for all this time. The only land that Israel has "stolen" is actually Jewish owned that was stolen by the muslims in 1948/1949. The water they are accused of stealing is the result of an agreement that allows them to use water from the Jordan river. Some of this water is used to supply gaza with swimming pools and ornamental fountains. As for stealing more of gaza do they have wizards who can move the security fence without any visible signs of it having moved.
You sir are just a RABID ANTI SEMITIC JEW HATER that wants to see Israel destroyed and the Jews murdered, raped and enslaved. No doubt you have a crisp clean white robe and pointed hat for fun games around the burning cross.

You really expect me to believe anything that begins with "Gaza officials blamed Israel for the flooding?"
There is no doubt in my mind Zionists have been engaged in a conscious plan to colonize Palestine (including Gaza) since long before you or I were born.

I take it that you don't know what a Zionist is exactly, and believe that using the term in place of some RACIST word for Jew lets you of the hook. I am a zionist in the true sense of the word, as was the arabs prophet Mohamed, it means that we both believe that the Jews have the right to settle on land that was originally Jewish and make it their homeland. It seems that you want to act as a second coming of Hitler and murder every Jew until there are none left, then lick arab ass in return for cheap fuel to run your small block chevy.
I take it you believe Zionism is a two-thousand year-old yearning instead of a modern political movement born during the last 25 years of the 19th century? Zionists took control in Palestine through a process of colonization, not liberation. Maybe you or Muhammad can explain why Jews alone, among all nations of the world, are entitled to land their ancestors conquered from others three thousand years ago?

I take it you believe Zionism is a two-thousand year-old yearning instead of a modern political movement born during the last 25 years of the 19th century? Zionists took control in Palestine through a process of colonization, not liberation. Maybe you or Muhammad can explain why Jews alone, among all nations of the world, are entitled to land their ancestors conquered from others three thousand years ago?

Over two thousand years of persecution, of trying to wipe them off the face of the Earth as a race that's what.

Over two thousand years of persecution, of trying to wipe them off the face of the Earth as a race that's what.
What role did the Palestinians play in those 2000 years of persecution which took place primarily in Europe?

Georgie - since you admit you don't even KNOW if the story's true, why should anyone bother 'discussing' it?

Oh, and whenever you make something about 'Jews' instead of Israelis - it just shows what a bigoted l'il bupke you are.

Since you can't manage even a modicum of civility, there's no basis on which to attempt discussion. It appears your posting here is simply a vehicle for you to eject a constant stream of Jew-hating invective. As violence is the last resort of the incompetent - so lies and name-calling appear to be how you start out.

Not at all as Zionism was invented in the later part of the 19 century, with not a Jew is sight. Palestine was colonised by muslims from Pakistan, afgahnistan, Saudi, iran, Iraq and other Islamic nations when the Jews of Palestine bought the land from the ottoman owners. They were attracted by the thought of easy money and the chance to steal Jewish land once again. AND NOT A ZIONIST IN SIGHT, but plenty of land grabbing muslims. The land of Israel was owned by Britain as reparations after WW1 and they had a mandate to do with the land as they saw fit. Not owned by any muslim from Saudi, Iraq or iran, but parts owned by Jews who had deeds to the land that Britain and the League of Nations honoured. It was Britain that first broached the subject of giving the Jews a homeland in the M.E and asked the arabs if they had any objections to the Jews getting the land that is today gaza, Israel, west bank and Golan heights.

So maybe you can explain why muslims out of every culture are the only ones that can claim Jewish land if their great grandfather's goats crapped on the streets of Tel Aviv 100 years ago

What role did the Palestinians play in those 2000 years of persecution which took place primarily in Europe?

A lot as the primary source of the persecution was in arab lands, the only Palestinians for most of those 2,000 years being Jews. You did know that the muslims stole the Jews identity back in 1964 didn't you, as before that time Palestinian and Palestine were swear words in the arab dictionary's. So to answer your question the Palestinians were the persecuted people of Judea ( its rightful name )

unfortunately palestinian arabs were the menial class, among the lowest rungs of the arab ladder.
now they are the beggers, living on arab charity. The part of the arab family most would hide upstairs not to be seen or heard by guest downstairs.
the cousin that always embarrasses the family.
Not the shining example of the arab/muslim world
the irony is that the arabs and ottomans created them, and now suffer them.

Why do you think Jews moved into Europe?
Persecution in the that area and it still continued even in Europe.

Since I haven't found any credible evidence proving the Jews deliberately flooded Gaza so far, I'm inclined to think the original accusation is suspect.
Our honorable georgephillip got jammed, of course.
Not as jammed as Liberty, Drivel. Don't you ever get tired of apologizing for arrogant Jews?
Israel opened damn gates and our honorable georgephillip, surfing the Liberty, got the best damn jamming on sewage waves.

Actually, none - palistanians, as we know them, didn't exist more than about 50 years back, of course. Jamming! Jamming!

Actually, none - palistanians, as we know them, didn't exist more than about 50 years back, of course. Jamming! Jamming!
"We need to ask: What kind of national liberation movement allies itself in every case and at every moment in its history with the powers of world imperialism?

"What national liberation struggle built its very existence on the colonization of another people, on the obliteration of that people's history, their culture, and their land?

"The founding fathers of Zionism were much more honest about what they stood for. Over and over, one word appears in their writing: not national 'liberation,' but 'colonization.'

"Vladimir Jabotinsky, one of the founding fathers of the Zionist movement, wrote in 1923:

"'[It is the] iron law of every colonizing movement, a law which knows of no exceptions, a law which existed in all times and under all circumstances. If you wish to colonize a land in which people are already living, you must provide a garrison on your behalf Or else-or else, give up your colonization, for without an armed force which will render physically impossible any attempts to destroy or prevent this colonization, colonization is impossible, not "difficult," not "dangerous" but impossible!...

"'Zionism is a colonizing adventure and therefore it stands or falls by the question of armed force. It is important to build, it is important to speak Hebrew, but, unfortunately, it is even more important to be able to shoot-or else I am through with playing at colonization.'"

Better quit playing, Drivel
Learn to sail.

The Hidden Roots of Zionism

As if some commie online rag is a reliable source of accurate information! As well trust Tacitus to have described the Druids accurately.......

When the Jew haters run out of recycled propaganda...they always have the Liberty to fall back on. And why would they flood Gaza? They're building 1400 new settlement homes there and in Jerusalem. :muahaha:
I think you're getting a little ahead of yourself with those 1400 new settlement homes in Gaza, 'Stain. Jews have to drive all the Arabs into Egypt or Sinai first.:drills:

And you think that will be a problem?
More so diplomatically than militarily.
Sounds like really bad PR, to me.

As if some commie online rag is a reliable source of accurate information! As well trust Tacitus to have described the Druids accurately.......

Come on, you know Mr. Georgie just love those sites. That is why he keeps on pulling them up all the time. He really has no interest in what is happening in the rest of the Middle East no matter how many innocent people are being murdered or forced into being refugees. As long as he is warm in his little apartment in Los Angeles, he doesn't care at all.

When the Jew haters run out of recycled propaganda...they always have the Liberty to fall back on. And why would they flood Gaza? They're building 1400 new settlement homes there and in Jerusalem. :muahaha:
Yep! That pops the bubble of that myth put out by terrorists to smear Israel as much as they can to get world pity over their alleged pathos. The Nazi lying technique works. :(

And you think that will be a problem?
More so diplomatically than militarily.
Sounds like really bad PR, to me.

Units in Menashe could be done. Plans for Itamar are problematic.
"Itamar (Hebrew: &#1488;&#1460;&#1497;&#1514;&#1464;&#1502;&#1464;&#1512;) is an Israeli settlement located in the West Bank's Samarian mountains, five kilometers southeast of Nablus, on land, according to the UN, that belongs to the Palestinian villages of Awarta, Rujib and Beit Furik.[2]

"The predominantly Orthodox Jewish community with a population of 1,024 (2012) falls in part[3] within the municipal jurisdiction of the Shomron Regional Council.[4]

"Under the terms of the Oslo Accords of 1993 between Israel and the Palestine Liberation Organization, Itamar was designated Area 'C' under full Israeli civil and security control.[citation needed]

"The international community considers Israeli settlements in the West Bank illegal under international law, but the Israeli government disputes this.[5]

"The settlement has several outposts and covers a total area of approximately 7,000 dunams of land.[6]

"Itamar's residents have been the target of several lethal attacks by Palestinian militants.[7] HRW reports an extensive number of violent acts by settlers from Itamar and its outposts against local Palestinians.[8]"

Itamar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not at all as Zionism was invented in the later part of the 19 century, with not a Jew is sight. Palestine was colonised by muslims from Pakistan, afgahnistan, Saudi, iran, Iraq and other Islamic nations when the Jews of Palestine bought the land from the ottoman owners. They were attracted by the thought of easy money and the chance to steal Jewish land once again. AND NOT A ZIONIST IN SIGHT, but plenty of land grabbing muslims. The land of Israel was owned by Britain as reparations after WW1 and they had a mandate to do with the land as they saw fit. Not owned by any muslim from Saudi, Iraq or iran, but parts owned by Jews who had deeds to the land that Britain and the League of Nations honoured. It was Britain that first broached the subject of giving the Jews a homeland in the M.E and asked the arabs if they had any objections to the Jews getting the land that is today gaza, Israel, west bank and Golan heights.

So maybe you can explain why muslims out of every culture are the only ones that can claim Jewish land if their great grandfather's goats crapped on the streets of Tel Aviv 100 years ago
What was the ratio of Jew to Arab in 1900 Palestine?
(Don't count any goats)

:eusa_boohoo:
Georgie - since you admit you don't even KNOW if the story's true, why should anyone bother 'discussing' it?

Oh, and whenever you make something about 'Jews' instead of Israelis - it just shows what a bigoted l'il bupke you are.

Since you can't manage even a modicum of civility, there's no basis on which to attempt discussion. It appears your posting here is simply a vehicle for you to eject a constant stream of Jew-hating invective. As violence is the last resort of the incompetent - so lies and name-calling appear to be how you start out.
So tell us, Marg, why is "Jew" uncivil or anti-Semitic and "Arab" isn't.
Are not both people Semites?
If I thought you had the slightest capacity for reasonable discussion of things Israel, I wouldn't need invective, would I.
Since you regularly prove your only reason for being on this board is to shill for the Jews regardless of what crimes they commit in Palestine, I really don't think I care much what racist talking points you regurgitate.

However, Mr. George, you main purpose here appears to be to get any new readers who pop up on this forum to hate the Jews the way you do. That is why you regularly repeat the same old things. I guess you think that a reasonable discussion pertaining to Israel/Palestine is to pull up all the same things you regularly pull up. After all, there is a reason why you are the King of Cut and Pastes. Meanwhile, with regard to anti-Semitism, that term is reserved exclusively for Jews and was coined by a German. Since you are such a big fan of Wikipedia with all your cuts and pastes from there, I am surprised you haven't used that site to find out who coined the word anti-Semitism. And, George, anyone with even a few brain cells can quickly realize that you care nothing about the Arabs in that particular region. If you actually cared about the Arabs, you would be posting what is happening to them by their own fellow Arabs in the different countries of the Middle East. By you just focusing on the Israel/Palestine conflict shows people that it is not the Arabs you actually care about but are using those Arabs in one region as you pawns in your fight against the Jews which you hate for some reason. I doubt very much that it was Jewish people who put you in the position you find yourself now, but your own lack of initiative.

Forum List

Back