Israel Opens Dam Gates to Flood Gaza?

"My assignment was to interview survivors regarding the attack, make a cursory damage assessment, and draft the first reports from the scene to CTG60.1.
"Knowing that Captain McGonagle had been wounded, I went first to the wardroom, assuming it would be sickbay, or that from there I could be directed to where the captain was.
"The wardroom was empty, the forward bulkhead riddled with dozens of holes from cannon fire. The morning light shone through holes and a slight smell of cordite hung in the air.
"I went aft, heading for crew's mess, and alternate sickbay. I found the ship's doctor tending to torn and broken men, their bodies covering most of the tables. Still searching for Captain McGonagle, I was directed back to the bridge.
"En route I passed the CT spaces where the torpedo had struck. The explosion should have sunk the Liberty. The fact that it hit a major cross member rather than penetrating the hull was all that saved the ship.
"Inspecting the place of the explosion 18 hours after the event was a trauma.
"Knowing that the bodies of a dozen or more men were still in the space made reporting on the damage that much more daunting.
"Viewing the space from above was imprecise, but the hole implied that the ship's side was blown out, probably all the way down to the stem. The ship was in danger of breaking in half, a truly catastrophic failure."
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcArnepkhv0"]Jamming?[/ame]
"Jamming: During U.S. Naval Court of Inquiry testimony, Wayne L. Smith, Radioman Chief, testified: '... We did have [radio frequency] jamming in my estimation. I was unable to determine this exactly, but every time it seems when an attack was made on us, or a strafing run, it was preceded by, anywhere from 25 to 30 seconds, carrier on our HICOM circuit, and I had ascertained to check this by calling the transmitter room and they said that they had not keyed the transmitter. This prevailed during the attack and quite a bit after the attack, intermittently.'

"In a U.S. Navy message dated 11 July 1967, sent by Rear Admiral Kidd (senior member of Naval Court of Inquiry) via the Naval Communications Unit, Naples, Italy to Commander in Chief U.S. Navy Europe and Chief Naval Operations, Rear Admiral Kidd stated, in part: "Liberty reported apparent discriminate jamming on certain CW and voice circuits just before and during each aircraft's individual attack.

"'Effect was to scare mischief out of those below who heard it start, because they knew a rocket or bomb would soon follow.'

"None of the Israeli Defense Forces' investigations or reports confirm or deny radio frequency jamming was performed during or following the attack."

USS Liberty incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Two Silver Stars were awarded for heroism that day, and one of them went to the man who ventured on-deck to jerry-rig an antenna after Jews had deliberately shot up the bridge and communication infrastructure.

Want some George Phillip? Add some questionable history and WGAF.

"My assignment was to interview survivors regarding the attack, make a cursory damage assessment, and draft the first reports from the scene to CTG60.1.
"Knowing that Captain McGonagle had been wounded, I went first to the wardroom, assuming it would be sickbay, or that from there I could be directed to where the captain was.
"The wardroom was empty, the forward bulkhead riddled with dozens of holes from cannon fire. The morning light shone through holes and a slight smell of cordite hung in the air.
"I went aft, heading for crew's mess, and alternate sickbay. I found the ship's doctor tending to torn and broken men, their bodies covering most of the tables. Still searching for Captain McGonagle, I was directed back to the bridge.
"En route I passed the CT spaces where the torpedo had struck. The explosion should have sunk the Liberty. The fact that it hit a major cross member rather than penetrating the hull was all that saved the ship.
"Inspecting the place of the explosion 18 hours after the event was a trauma.
"Knowing that the bodies of a dozen or more men were still in the space made reporting on the damage that much more daunting.
"Viewing the space from above was imprecise, but the hole implied that the ship's side was blown out, probably all the way down to the stem. The ship was in danger of breaking in half, a truly catastrophic failure."
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcArnepkhv0"]Jamming?[/ame]
"Jamming: During U.S. Naval Court of Inquiry testimony, Wayne L. Smith, Radioman Chief, testified: '... We did have [radio frequency] jamming in my estimation. I was unable to determine this exactly, but every time it seems when an attack was made on us, or a strafing run, it was preceded by, anywhere from 25 to 30 seconds, carrier on our HICOM circuit, and I had ascertained to check this by calling the transmitter room and they said that they had not keyed the transmitter. This prevailed during the attack and quite a bit after the attack, intermittently.'
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcArnepkhv0"]Jamming!!![/ame]

Lieutenant Bennett assumed duties as the ship's communications officer and labored below decks
Irony is that Seaman Larkins operated Mount 51 was awarded for firing on the torpedo boats in violation of Captain's orders and likely cause the deaths of several of the crew.
US Navy could have prevented all the death and damage if they had told Israel they had the US Liberty in those waters when asked.
Israeli planes fired because the USN assured them there were no USS ships in the area.
Every investigation concluded it was an accident, error of identification.

"In a U.S. Navy message dated 11 July 1967, sent by Rear Admiral Kidd (senior member of Naval Court of Inquiry) via the Naval Communications Unit, Naples, Italy to Commander in Chief U.S. Navy Europe and Chief Naval Operations, Rear Admiral Kidd stated, in part: "Liberty reported apparent discriminate jamming on certain CW and voice circuits just before and during each aircraft's individual attack.

"'Effect was to scare mischief out of those below who heard it start, because they knew a rocket or bomb would soon follow.'

"None of the Israeli Defense Forces' investigations or reports confirm or deny radio frequency jamming was performed during or following the attack."

Two Silver Stars were awarded for heroism that day, and one of them went to the man who ventured on-deck to jerry-rig an antenna after Jews had deliberately shot up the bridge and communication infrastructure.
"The President of the United States of America takes pleasure in presenting the Silver Star to Electronics Technician Third Class James Terry Halbardier, United States Navy, for conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity in action while serving on board the U.S.S. LIBERTY (AGTR-5), on 8 June 1967.

"The U.S.S. LIBERTY was attacked by Israeli aircraft and motor torpedo boats in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea on the fourth day of the SIX DAY WAR. Petty Officer Halbardier, without hesitation and with complete disregard for his own personal safety, fearlessly and repeatedly exposed himself to overwhelming rocket and machinegun fire to repair a damaged antenna in an open deck area during heavy aerial attacks.

"Aware that all of the ship's transmitting antennas had been destroyed and that communication with higher authority depended upon antenna repair, Petty Officer Halbardier risked his life to run connecting coaxial cable across open decks from the antenna to the main transmitter room.

"His efforts allowed the ship to establish communications with distant elements of the SIXTH Fleet and call for assistance.

"Despite being wounded, Petty Officer Halbardier ignored his injuries until the antenna had been repaired and the call for help had been received and acknowledged. His courageous actions were critical in alerting distant Navy commanders to the ship's need for assistance and were instrumental in saving the ship and hundreds of lives.

"Petty Officer Halbardier's outstanding display of decisive leadership, unrelenting perseverance, and loyal devotion to duty reflected great credit upon him and were in keeping with the highest traditions of the United States Naval Service.
Action Date: 8-Jun-67"

Valor awards for James Terry Halbardier

How many "investigations" have occurred into Israel's deliberate attack on Liberty?
Don't forget the links, this time.
:lol:

Jamming was very common in the ME from the 1950s... The Mossad did it in Libya and they also broadcast from within Libya... Clever actually.

Cairo also did it.. and also the Soviets.

It would have been impossible for an aircraft to Mistake the Liberty for the Egyptian horse freighter.... or do you think the pilots wanted to kill horses?

Jamming was very common in the ME from the 1950s... The Mossad did it in Libya and they also broadcast from within Libya... Clever actually.

It would have been impossible for an aircraft to Mistake the Liberty for the Egyptian horse freighter.... or do you think the pilots wanted to kill horses?

I've been in Israel and I know how much they worship America. No one will ever be able to convince me that that attack was deliberate, especially considering the circumstances, and that no incident like that has happened since, in a generation. On the other hand, I can't count how many Americans have been killed by Arabs.

I've been in Israel and I know how much they worship America. No one will ever be able to convince me that that attack was deliberate, especially considering the circumstances, and that no incident like that has happened since, in a generation. On the other hand, I can't count how many Americans have been killed by Arabs.

I just remembered that they also jammed Radio Free Europe and the BBC.

They had done several fly-overs and then the attack lasted 3 hours.

Have you forgotten Operation Susannah in 1954?

Lavon Affair - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Would that be possible to mistake her for an egyptian camel freighter?

Would that be possible to mistake her for an egyptian camel freighter?
I take it you have never looked at the two ships???
But me's very much familiar with all the horseshitt, so, me was wondering whether there was some camel one in for a change, of course.

A buzzing noise on "maybe" a HT or RATT frequency, the operator didn't know for sure. The radio usually was tuned to HICOM. This is what they said was the radio jamming. A frequency they don't even use. It was picked up only on few of the five radios, the others were unaffected.

I just remembered that they also jammed Radio Free Europe and the BBC.

They had done several fly-overs and then the attack lasted 3 hours.

Have you forgotten Operation Susannah in 1954?

Lavon Affair - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"In a U.S. Navy message dated 11 July 1967, sent by Rear Admiral Kidd (senior member of Naval Court of Inquiry) via the Naval Communications Unit, Naples, Italy to Commander in Chief U.S. Navy Europe and Chief Naval Operations, Rear Admiral Kidd stated, in part: 'Liberty reported apparent discriminate jamming on certain CW and voice circuits just before and during each aircraft's individual attack.

So what happened with the gaza flood lie, gave up on that one pussy? That was a humiliating lie, so you fell back on the old Liberty conspiracy theory lie?

So much for whining about going off topic in a thread like you whined about like the little sissy you are, you lowlife, hypocritical lying turd.

So what happened with the gaza flood lie, gave up on that one pussy? That was a humiliating lie, so you fell back on the old Liberty conspiracy theory lie?

So much for whining about going off topic in a thread like you whined about like the little sissy you are, you lowlife, hypocritical lying turd.

Does Israel or Palestine have many dams to capture ground water?

Can't you check your language?

Does Israel or Palestine have many dams to capture ground water?

You are confused about who said what, go back and re-read this thread.

Can't you check your language?

As long as the admins refuse to ban trolls like munner-filth, tinmore and george-turd, I will continue to hammer them with apt descriptions of exactly what they are - garbage. They have no business being allowed in a public forum, and should be treated as such.

Did you happen to notice the ? in my OP, Hill?
Pay more attention to punctuation; it will make you appear literate.

"On Nov. 13, more than 35,000 cubic metres of raw sewage overflowed when the Zeitoun pumping station failed, affecting 3,000 nearby residents, reported IRIN News in an article on Thursday.

"And just as the mess was being cleaned up, the area was again flooded — this time with approximately twice as much waste — when heavy rain fell over the Gaza Strip between Dec. 11 and 15.

"In Gaza City, one of the worst-hit areas, hundreds of thousands of cubic meters of sewage and rainwater overflowed from pumping stations and manholes, flooding streets and homes.

"The Israeli blockade has also complicated the situation. Gaza residents were lacking basic, cheap fuel until last week, when the area’s sole power plant was re-started. Until Dec. 15, when the power came back on, Gazans were enduring blackouts lasting nearly 18-21 hours a day."

Since I haven't found any credible evidence proving the Jews deliberately flooded Gaza so far, I'm inclined to think the original accusation is suspect.

Gaza Flooding Complicated By Sewage And Loss Of Power

Last edited:
Did you happen to notice the ? in my OP, Hill?

Ok, let's start with the turd's post here:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/8302406-post23.html

where it stated, not questioned: "Jews are the Occupying Power in Gaza and they are responsible for things like opening dam gates in order to flush as many Arabs as possible into the Mediterranean."

So that MAKES YOU A LIAR, as well as an idiot - who cannot even remember their own posts.

Then the turd in this post:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/8302299-post21.html

attacks another poster for going "off-topic", except this moron then makes this post about the USS Liberty, which is obviously not connected to its' OP:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/8349786-post112.html

after spending several pages discussing other TOTALLY UNRELATED topics that had NOTHING to do with the OP, like hamas' ancient elections from 2006, the faked "nakba," the opinion of europeans on israel, etc. - anything and everything to get the focus off of its utterly failed OP.

Pay more attention to punctuation; it will make you appear literate.

Pay more attention to your own posts, imbecile - so you won't come across as so incredibly stupid.

So along with being a liar for claiming that you simply "asked a question," when in fact you made a CLAIM, A STATEMENT, that israel flooded gaza intentionally, you cannot even stay on topic - something you attacked another poster for, which makes you both a liar, AND a hypocrite - you fit right in with the rest of the (handful) of morons defending the pal arabs.

You lied here, got exposed, and now you pulled your pants down and are totally naked...you have been as completely humiliated as anyone I've seen on a political forum. My advice chimp, would be to leave for a few months, perhaps most of the regulars will forget how totally destroyed you were. Or not. :lol:

Last edited:
"In a U.S. Navy message dated 11 July 1967, sent by Rear Admiral Kidd (senior member of Naval Court of Inquiry) via the Naval Communications Unit, Naples, Italy to Commander in Chief U.S. Navy Europe and Chief Naval Operations, Rear Admiral Kidd stated, in part: 'Liberty reported apparent discriminate jamming on certain CW and voice circuits just before and during each aircraft's individual attack. "'Effect was to scare mischief out of those below who heard it start, because they knew a rocket or bomb would soon follow.'
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcArnepkhv0"]Jamming!!![/ame]

You should know the story was a lie. You could have check your facts before post if you were honest.

>>Nehemia Shahaf, the Israeli municipal official responsible for the drainage system in part of the northern Negev, said there was one dam in the area, a one-meter cement structure in the Tze’elim area that directs water to a reservoir in Israeli territory, but that it could not be opened or closed. Shahaf said the water level was so high that the dam couldn’t stop it from reaching Gaza. <<

Do any of you really care about the facts or what is really happening in the region? This seems to be a group of ignorants living on an IV of propaganda. Do you know how to do a search on the internet? Do you bother to check facts before spreading this garbage? Did any bother to find out about the dam in question or just believe the worst because it somehow feeds you bias and hate? Do any of you know the area at all or just arm chair critics that can't even pick up a map? There are people posting on this forum that don't even know east from west or where gaza is located.

Of course no one care about the lives in Israel lost to the storm or how many have been saved in gaza or the efforts taken by Israelis to help palestinians. They don't care about how many have died in the region because of this storm, how it has affected other countries.

It is all down to their ANTI SEMITIC JEW HATRED, a throwback to their neo Marxist brainwashing. They are not interested in the truth or reality of what is happening in Palestine, just in their Jew bashing. Even after many years of blood libels and false accusations the pinko liberals still believe the muslim land thieves every time

Forum List

Back