Israel must welcome Syrian refugees: Labour's Herzog

And we are running out of water, food, housing and money.

Got a link to support that you racist piece of shit?

So you don't read the British papers that show we have droughts every year, even wet ones. That we import more food than we grow ourselves. There is a housing crisis with indigenous still living 5 to a room in B&B's. Finally the government is having to cut back on everything to balance the books and pay of our debt ran up when the real racists where in power. All these so called refugees are nothing but cowards running away from their countries and wanting to live for free elsewhere. Close the doors and any that riot deport them without hesitation and let them wallow in their own filth.

I didn't ask for more of your BS Phoney I asked for links to support your previous BS!

Obviously you cannot do it.... AGAIN.... So you just recite your ziomantra and hope that people will believe the rantings of a madman!

These "so called refugees" are civilians, human beings, men, women, children who are being persecuted in their own countries largely thanks to the Bush and Blair, two of the biggest terrorists of our lifetime!

You are a bigoted racist, a fucking Nazi....

You have shown your true colors Phoney! You inhumane piece of racist shit!

Is that the new buzz word that you imam has told you to use endlessly ?

These refugees are cowards who run at the first sign of a little danger, how come there are so few females on those boats is it because the men are like all you islamonazis cowards and see women as easy chattels to get hold of. Always the same isn't it with the muslims look after themselves and let the rest go to hell. Well in Europe the majority of people don't want them here, after the war criminals from the former Yugoslavia escaped as "refugees". Same with the war criminals from Iraq and Afghanistan who also posed aw refugees and asylum seekers.

Now do explain how I am racist when it is a religion and terrorists that I am against, whereas you are against a people of a race, and racially abuse them by spreading islamonazi LIES and BLOOD LIBELS all the time

Still championing that that racist bullshit Phoney!

Still no links, just more and more bullshit from the racist!

You would stick around with your family if there was a very good chance you were going to be killed?

No, you are the biggest coward of them all... A keyboard warrior who's balls are even smaller than his tiny brain!

Where is the racism oh bag of wind, your cry every time you cant refute a post is to claim it is racist.

UK 'could run out of land by 2030' as housing, food and energy compete for space

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-is-running-out-of-homes-to-rent-2371601.html

Benefit payouts will exceed income tax revenue

How can our blue planet be running out of fresh water?

http://www.independent.co.uk/enviro...do-to-make-the-taps-keep-running-2304481.html

So as these links that show we are running out of housing, food, water and money you are shown to be a complete idiot and unable to understand that the UK is not a bottomless cornucopia. We are full and cant take any more migrants in without causing lasting harm to our society.

So you don't read the British papers that show we have droughts every year, even wet ones. That we import more food than we grow ourselves. There is a housing crisis with indigenous still living 5 to a room in B&B's. Finally the government is having to cut back on everything to balance the books and pay of our debt ran up when the real racists where in power. All these so called refugees are nothing but cowards running away from their countries and wanting to live for free elsewhere. Close the doors and any that riot deport them without hesitation and let them wallow in their own filth.

I didn't ask for more of your BS Phoney I asked for links to support your previous BS!

Obviously you cannot do it.... AGAIN.... So you just recite your ziomantra and hope that people will believe the rantings of a madman!

These "so called refugees" are civilians, human beings, men, women, children who are being persecuted in their own countries largely thanks to the Bush and Blair, two of the biggest terrorists of our lifetime!

These refugees are cowards who run at the first sign of a little danger, how come there are so few females on those boats is it because the men are like all you islamonazis cowards and see women as easy chattels to get hold of. Always the same isn't it with the muslims look after themselves and let the rest go to hell. Well in Europe the majority of people don't want them here, after the war criminals from the former Yugoslavia escaped as "refugees". Same with the war criminals from Iraq and Afghanistan who also posed aw refugees and asylum seekers.

Now do explain how I am racist when it is a religion and terrorists that I am against, whereas you are against a people of a race, and racially abuse them by spreading islamonazi LIES and BLOOD LIBELS all the time

You would stick around with your family if there was a very good chance you were going to be killed?

No, you are the biggest coward of them all... A keyboard warrior who's balls are even smaller than his tiny brain!

Where is the racism oh bag of wind, your cry every time you cant refute a post is to claim it is racist.

UK 'could run out of land by 2030' as housing, food and energy compete for space

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-is-running-out-of-homes-to-rent-2371601.html

http://www.independent.co.uk/enviro...do-to-make-the-taps-keep-running-2304481.html

So as these links that show we are running out of housing, food, water and money you are shown to be a complete idiot and unable to understand that the UK is not a bottomless cornucopia. We are full and cant take any more migrants in without causing lasting harm to our society.

Utter shite!

Maybe better then you take your zionut arse and get into Israel a bit quick smart!

You will feel much safer there!

"cowards who run at the first sign of a little danger"... Really?

_80718787_kobane8.jpg

Which house are you going to live in you brave keyboard warrior?

Utter shite!

Maybe better then you take your zionut arse and get into Israel a bit quick smart!

So you saw the links did you and read them showing that once again I am right and you are wrong

"cowards who run at the first sign of a little danger"... Really?

View attachment 49548

Which house are you going to live in you brave keyboard warrior?

None of those ones in Syria that you are showing. Did you do the search on the picture to see when and where it was first used.
I will stay where I am thank you and watch the muslims self destruct as the money, housing, water and food run out.

No, didn't think you would want to move, you coward.... Just sit around and starve to death!

Yes I do my research Phoney... Unlike you!

Utter shite!

So you saw the links did you and read them showing that once again I am right and you are wrong

No Phoney... You are NOT right...

You simply suck up all of the mass media hysteria like the rest of the brainwashed morons and then regurgitate on forums lie this!

You need to stop reading that shit and start thinking for yourself!

No, didn't think you would want to move, you coward.... Just sit around and starve to death!

Doubtful as I grow most of my families needs and catch/hunt the protein. Having a nice seafood and rice meal tonight all fresh caught picked harvested this morning.

If you did your research then you would know that the picture you use for gaza is from Syria. OOOOOPS another inhumanity failure

Utter shite!

You simply suck up all of the mass media hysteria like the rest of the brainwashed morons and then regurgitate on forums lie this!

Nope I look at what is happening around me, and talking to local farmers that I know. And they should know what is happening, when it is pays more to leave fields fallow or grow oil seed rape than to grow cereal crops.
So it is first hand experience and not reading shit like you do

Doubtful as I grow most of my families needs and catch/hunt the protein. Having a nice seafood and rice meal tonight all fresh caught picked harvested this morning.

If you did your research then you would know that the picture you use for gaza is from Syria. OOOOOPS another inhumanity failure

You posted that food and land was running out....

Doesn't sound like it to me!

Or was that just another LIE from the infamous LIAR Phoney! :cuckoo:

Utter shite!

Nope I look at what is happening around me, and talking to local farmers that I know. And they should know what is happening, when it is pays more to leave fields fallow or grow oil seed rape than to grow cereal crops.

So nothing to do with immigrants then, just greedy farmers not wanting to grow cereal crops because government and EU subsidies PAY them to NOT grow food!!

Wake up you fucking moron!

You posted that food and land was running out....

Doesn't sound like it to me!

Or was that just another LIE from the infamous LIAR Phoney! :cuckoo:

Read the links again as we import 50% of our food and we are running out of land to build on

Utter shite!

So nothing to do with immigrants then, just greedy farmers not wanting to grow cereal crops because government and EU subsidies PAY them to NOT grow food!!

Wake up you fucking moron!

Greedy when they are folding at the rate of 20 a day because they sell their produce at less than what they pay to grow it. Did you miss the milk fiasco where farmers are being paid 20p a litre for milk that costs them 30p a litre to produce. They grow oil seed rape because it pays, wheat does not pay because the EU set the price paid to farmers and also pay them more to grow nothing. Seems that you go around with your nose in the koran or socialist worker.

Forum List

Back