Israel Kills Another Palestinian Child In Gaza, This Time A 2 Year Old Little Girl

She has openly admitted she thinks terror attacks fired indiscriminately at civilian targets are legal and that pin point strikes aimed at launch sites are illegal. Further she has stated that her buddies Hamas a known terror organization are good guys while anyone in the military is a scumbag killer.
What else do you need to know about her?
Where did I say what you claim I said here? Nowhere.

Perhaps the following quote will jog your memory, ya lying slut:
"I have no respect for soldiers, or former soldiers, who are little more than civilian killers., in this world we now live in. Sherri"

Opinions is something we still have a right to have in America, all of us have this right ,opinions about war makes noone Liars. Sherri

She has openly admitted she thinks terror attacks fired indiscriminately at civilian targets are legal and that pin point strikes aimed at launch sites are illegal. Further she has stated that her buddies Hamas a known terror organization are good guys while anyone in the military is a scumbag killer.

Where did I say what you claim I said here? Nowhere.

"I have no respect for soldiers, or former soldiers, who are little more than civilian killers., in this world we now live in. Sherri"

Opinions is something we still have a right to have in America, all of us have this right ,opinions about war makes noone Liars. Sherri

No one says you don't have the right to be a lying skank. You denied making those comments about soldiers and got caught lying. Frankly, I find you typical of the anti-Israel cabal (loony leftists, Jihadists, Nazis, etc.). The truth just doesn't serve your hate. You clearly aren't driven by your love of those hapless "Palestinians."
BTW, I noticed you cut RetiredGySgt's post (I put it back) from this conversation. Clearly you are as dishonest as you are mendacious.

Dude, Your reading comprehension skils leave much to be desired
No one says you don't have the right to be a lying skank. You denied making those comments about soldiers and got caught lying. Frankly, I find you typical of the anti-Israel cabal (loony leftists, Jihadists, Nazis, etc.). The truth just doesn't serve your hate. You clearly aren't driven by your love of those hapless "Palestinians."
BTW, I noticed you cut RetiredGySgt's post (I put it back) from this conversation. Clearly you are as dishonest as you are mendacious.
Dude, your reading comprehension skills leave much to be desired. I never denied making a statement about soldiers. You keep accusing me of saying things I never said, now that is intellectually dishonest. Can you address something I actually said, for a change? Sherri

I read from another article, written from Gaza, by those who best know all about how this 2 year old baby died: "It is hard when a man beholds his innocent child, laid dead and mingled with her blood. The smell, the scattered parts of the soft body, the silent heart-or better the silenced heart-alongside the tears of the woeful kinfolks, weeping before the fragmented body, provoke oneself to retaliate! Each in his own way some might write about the actions, undertaken by Israel [like myself], whereas others might hit back." Hadeel to triumph
I feel remorse for the poor child who was killed and sympathy for her parents.
But before you posted that link, did you not read the disclaimer by the editor at the bottom of the post?
As is the writer, you are quick to condemn prior to the facts.

Hossfly, Gaza sources report Israel is responsible. Other sources claim they have witnesses in Gaza, but they list no sources by name. Maan is not a Gaza source, and they are controlled by a faction of Palestinians not in Gaza, the PA, who has a stormy relationship with Hamas. When you read the entire article and comments , all of this becomes clear. I believe the people there, who retieved the body, who saw the carnage, not the outsiders who all have motives to cast the blame on Gazans. Sherri
I guess Sherri's eyes are closed to the fact that the Gazans are themselves responsible for the death of many of their children because of the situations they put their children in.
Does Sherri even consider the fact that even though the UN calls many of those killed children in reality they are teenagers quite capable of being militants?
Out of curiosity I wonder if Sheri is participating on other discussion boards regarding children being killed such as the huge amount of Shiite children being killed by Sunni car and suicide bombers in places like Pakistan. Perhaps their blood running down the streets is of no interest to her because she can't blame it on the Jews.

jt2

Crucify truth? Is that what your bogus sources did to this story:

Shadowy Al-Qaida-Linked Group Claims Israel Attack
By IBRAHIM BARZAK - GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip

abcnews.go.com

Al-Qaida-inspired group claims responsibility for attack that killed Israeli worker on border

The Associated Press

A shadowy group claiming ties to al-Qaida said Tuesday that it carried out a deadly cross-border attack in Israel, the strongest evidence to date to back Israeli claims that the global terror network is operating on its doorstep.

Late Tuesday, Gaza health official Adham Abu Salmia said an explosion in a house killed a child and injured 3 others.

Gaza officials initially blamed Israel, but residents there said apparently a rocket fired by militants at Israel fell short and hit the house.

The flare-up in violence is the most serious in months, and has threatened an informal cease-fire that has largely held for the past three years. Hamas, which has mostly stayed out of violence, claimed responsibility for some of the rocket fire.

Associated Press writer Maamoun Youssef in Cairo contributed to this report.
You provide no link. Where is a link? Your personal comments here prove absolutely nothing.

Your denials do not make me look bad. They just make you seem an even bigger fool than one who subscribes to bogus news sources:
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=..._LDdAw&usg=AFQjCNGOYzU13CGNEHK3uuaSbNSQFHxbvQ[/QUO. YThanks for the link. What the full article tells us is the violence began with an al queda attack, which Israel responded to by attacking Gaza. Hamas officials claimed Israel killed the child, and nothing in the article tells us they have said this is not so. Some shadowy unnamed witnesses alleged claim this is not so proves absolutely nothing. Sherri

You provide no link. Where is a link? Your personal comments here prove absolutely nothing.

Your denials do not make me look bad. They just make you seem an even bigger fool than one who subscribes to bogus news sources:
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=..._LDdAw&usg=AFQjCNGOYzU13CGNEHK3uuaSbNSQFHxbvQ[/QUO. YThanks for the link. What the full article tells us is the violence began with an al queda attack, which Israel responded to by attacking Gaza. Hamas officials claimed Israel killed the child, and nothing in the article tells us they have said this is not so. Some shadowy unnamed witnesses alleged claim this is not so proves absolutely nothing. Sherri
My, my, it would never enter Sherri's mind that it is Israel who retaliates against the Hamas terrorists, The ciivilians in the towns being bombarded with rockets will be shocked to learn that they are living on military installations according to Sherri. Terrorists love people like Sherri because they are such useful idiots.

jt2

My, my, it would never enter Sherri's mind that it is Israel who retaliates against the Hamas terrorists, The ciivilians in the towns being bombarded with rockets will be shocked to learn that they are living on military installations according to Sherri. Terrorists love people like Sherri because they are such useful idiots.

jt2
Read the article, it clearly explains this violence began with an attack by an Al Qaeda type group, not an attack by Hamas. And I just read some news reports that seemd to be indicating there is a truce in the making, with Hamas agreeing to stop rocket attacks and Israel stopping airstrikes.

So Palestinian toddlers are 'children' but those of Israeli settlers are 'spawn'?
It is a name for offspring, use the word as you deem fit, and so will I. It is so nice to post on adiscussion board that does not embrace censorship. Sherri

i really don't think most people are interested in terrorist supporting propaganda sites like your link.

and you know what you can do with the word "spawn", right?

:thup:

Lipush, I consider Palestinian sources credible, and I reject your biased sources. Reading news from APN this morning, they are reporting everything the same way I am. Palestinians claim Israel killed the child, and I belive them. I further read Israel attacked Gaza over a killing on their border with Egypt that had nothing to do with Hamas or Gaza, and they attacked civilian objects and Hams targets, so Hamas launches rockets against Israeli military targets, completey lawful under intl law. MCSV | MailChimp

So let me get this right.... If Hamas launches indiscriminate missile rocket and mortar attacks on Israeli civilians it is justified according to you. But if Israel responds by attacking the site of those attacks it is illegal... I got that right?
. I need to see proof Hamas has launched indiscriminate rocket attacks. Where is it? I never said what you claim I said here. One more time, in the post above I state some group attacks Israel at their border with Egypt. Israel responds with attacks against civilian targets and Hamas targets in Gaza. Hamas responds with attacks on military targets in Israel, which is lawful under intl law. Those who are occupied have a right to resist their Occupation, and the resistance may be armed resistance, there are documents on UNISPAL website that make this perfectly clear, this has been the law for decades. Also realized after I posted my post above that when I click the link it does not take me to today's APN News Nosh, to view APN's daily news report you have to subscribe to it at the link above or APN's website. Sherri

You are a mental midget. Hamas does not attack military targets they target schools day care centers and malls. They fire rockets missiles and mortars at CITIES not military bases.

Hell they once gave a retarded boy a back pack full of explosives to detonate at an army check point. Fortunately for the boy the IDF defused the device and saved the boys life.

You have stated that military and former military are murders while you openly applaud the terror attacks of known terrorists. RETARD.

So Palestinian toddlers are 'children' but those of Israeli settlers are 'spawn'?
It is a name for offspring, use the word as you deem fit, and so will I. It is so nice to post on adiscussion board that does not embrace censorship. Sherri

i really don't think most people are interested in terrorist supporting propaganda sites like your link.

Jillian, Some people care about the lives of children, even when the children are not Jewish children. We choose, each one of us, whether we care about the lives of children. I have made my choice, and you have obviously made yours. Sherri

Last edited:

So let me get this right.... If Hamas launches indiscriminate missile rocket and mortar attacks on Israeli civilians it is justified according to you. But if Israel responds by attacking the site of those attacks it is illegal... I got that right?
. I need to see proof Hamas has launched indiscriminate rocket attacks. Where is it? I never said what you claim I said here. One more time, in the post above I state some group attacks Israel at their border with Egypt. Israel responds with attacks against civilian targets and Hamas targets in Gaza. Hamas responds with attacks on military targets in Israel, which is lawful under intl law. Those who are occupied have a right to resist their Occupation, and the resistance may be armed resistance, there are documents on UNISPAL website that make this perfectly clear, this has been the law for decades. Also realized after I posted my post above that when I click the link it does not take me to today's APN News Nosh, to view APN's daily news report you have to subscribe to it at the link above or APN's website. Sherri

You are a mental midget. Hamas does not attack military targets they target schools day care centers and malls. They fire rockets missiles and mortars at CITIES not military bases.

Hell they once gave a retarded boy a back pack full of explosives to detonate at an army check point. Fortunately for the boy the IDF defused the device and saved the boys life.

You have stated that military and former military are murders while you openly applaud the terror attacks of known terrorists. RETARD.

I just watched a You Tube video of Hamas military branch firing weapons at an Israeli military base in retaliation for Israel's killing of 8 Palestinians. I have not heard of any schools, day care centers, or malls hit or cities by Hamas military branch rockets. So, obviously you are telling lies. The last kindergarten I have read of hit was a kindergarten Israel bombed in Gaza on June 3, 2012. I started a thread about that. Suicide bombings stopped years ago. I have expressed my opinion that solders kill civilians in wars, listen to the news, you hear such news stories daily. I do not applaud terror atacks. Sherri

Last edited:

What the article says is that the death of that 2 year old was not at the hands of the IDF as you and your bogus sources claim but rather by those charged with her protection and welfare ... HAMAS.
Evidently it's not my comprehension skills that need some work but yours.
BTW ... if you really wanted to find the article you could have Googled ABC News & Israel and had it hours ago. All you really wanted (and want) is to make a silly little jackazz of yourself. You've succeeded beyond your wildest expectations! Congrats.

Jillian, Some people care about the lives of children, even when the children are not Jewish children. We choose, each one of us, whether we care about the lives of children. I have made my choice, and you have obviously made yours. Sherri

Your pretentions about caring about those children is just a delusion. You are all about hate Sherri and all here can see you (all but TinHorn, of course).

Your Rep rating says you are to be "avoided." Next it will say you spend too much time "sucking off goats." In order to avoid "sucking off goats" you must start dealing in truth and facts. It may not be as much fun as what you do now but it will keep you from having to swallow goat stuff. Think about it, Sherri.

How many of the readers would like to hazard a guess as to what this phony contributes to UNICEF for the unfortunate children in the world?
Maybe we should buy her a ticket to Syria where she can convince them to stop torturing and killing children there.

jt2

Lipush, I consider Palestinian sources credible, and I reject your biased sources. Reading news from APN this morning, they are reporting everything the same way I am. Palestinians claim Israel killed the child, and I belive them. I further read Israel attacked Gaza over a killing on their border with Egypt that had nothing to do with Hamas or Gaza, and they attacked civilian objects and Hams targets, so Hamas launches rockets against Israeli military targets, completey lawful under intl law. MCSV | MailChimp

I need to see proof Hamas has launched indiscriminate rocket attacks. Where is it? Sherri

Why? You won't believe anything from any source which doesn't serve your hate.
BTW, rockets have no guidance, other than the direction in which the launcher is aimed.
They are aimed at Israeli communities.

Article 9
Armed struggle is the only way to liberate Palestine.
Article 10:
Commando action constitutes the nucleus of the Palestinian popular liberation war.

Source: The PLO Charter

I need to see proof Hamas has launched indiscriminate rocket attacks. Where is it? Sherri

Exactly.

Therefor, arguing with Sherri is kind of pointless.

I gave links from BBC, the eternal criticizers of Israel, that even THEY prove and agree the toddler's death is Palestinian responsibility, Sherri waves it off as "biased". Yet believe without even questioning- every stupidity written in a Palestinian blog:eusa_liar:

I put on an entire thread of the Hamas war crimes against Israeli civilians, yet in here Sherri ask me to "prove".

I am a southerner, for God's sake. I don't have to fucking PROVE anything (take to mind that I did, but Sherri ignores).

I invite Sherri to my hometown for 2 days, no more, and let us THEN see the keyboard hero, what he/she has to say.:mad:

Last edited:

Exactly.

Therefor, arguing with Sherri is kind of pointless.

I gave links from BBC, the eternal criticizers of Israel, that even THEY prove and agree the toddler's death is Palestinian responsibility, Sherri waves it off as "biased". Yet believe without even questioning- every stupidity written in a Palestinian blog:eusa_liar:

I put on an entire thread of the Hamas war crimes against Israeli civilians, yet in here Sherri ask me to "prove".

I am a southerner, for God's sake. I don't have to fucking PROVE anything (take to mind that I did, but Sherri ignores).

I invite Sherri to my hometown for 2 days, no more, and let us THEN see the keyboard hero, what he/she has to say.:mad:

I think it has been established that this was a misfired Palestinian rocket.

Once the smoke clears on an issue and the truth comes out it is time to move on.

At least two Palestinians, including a six-year-old boy, were killed by Israeli strikes in the Gaza Strip, Palestinian medics report. Israel confirms the strikes, which also wounded some 20 people, but denies any involvement in the child’s death.
Gazabadian "women and children" never seem to fail to show up where ordnance falls, must be bomb magnets.

Forum List

Back