Israel Kills 7 Palestinians And Injures 52 In Ongoing Attack On Occupied Gaza

do you have any reliable source at all? call it coincidence---I have a distant relative in Israel who would DEFINITELY know. I have never heard of this "demolition fee" of course in the my town in the USA-----if you have built ILLEGALLY-----you can get hit with FINES that exceed the price of the house----PEOPLE RUN

yes Kvetchie----the jews of old was FASCINATED with the greek philosophers and liked to sling the ideas around-----I knew one nut in modern USA who insisted that Aristotle was almost a jew
well aristotle was taught by plato who was taught in persia which you say had a very ancient jewish community then and the jews who stayed in babylon....half of them, i read were influenced by the zoros too

so it is quite possible aint it!!

those greeks didn't keep it in their pants and there could be some smart mamzers involved and naughty jewish mums

or vice versa, of course.....i find persian women attractive but not quite in the indian class of sexy...

Israelis aren't following their Messiah's (Hitler) plan properly. First you round up all the undesirables, then you fence them in, THEN you get rid of them all together, not kill them 5 or 10 at a time.

not one of your citations in valid regarding Jenin---sherri----that islamo nazi pig lie was debunked long ago-----the JENIN violence was initiated by the pigs of your ilk ------and the "death" toll of your fellow islamo nazi pigs was a TOTAL islamo nazi lie------very much like everything you post. LOL the islamo nazi pigs claimed that there were no "BODIES' because israel jettisoned them to the moon------there were no names either------but go on believing ----just as you believe that Jesus was not a pharisee -----even though all his friends were and he was buried in a crypt owned by a pharisee friend and every just about every word out of his mouth was TYPICAL PHARISEE why was he faking it? when he showed up at lunch at the home of his pharisee friend --------to open he said "I HATE YOU ALL, YOU SCUM" and his pharisee friend said-----"that's ok ---have a seat"---------gee that guy was more "jesus like"-----than jesus

not one of your citations in valid regarding Jenin---sherri----that islamo nazi pig lie was debunked long ago-----the JENIN violence was initiated by the pigs of your ilk ------and the "death" toll of your fellow islamo nazi pigs was a TOTAL islamo nazi lie------very much like everything you post. LOL the islamo nazi pigs claimed that there were no "BODIES' because israel jettisoned them to the moon------there were no names either------but go on believing ----just as you believe that Jesus was not a pharisee -----even though all his friends were and he was buried in a crypt owned by a pharisee friend and every just about every word out of his mouth was TYPICAL PHARISEE why was he faking it? when he showed up at lunch at the home of his pharisee friend --------to open he said "I HATE YOU ALL, YOU SCUM" and his pharisee friend said-----"that's ok ---have a seat"---------gee that guy was more "jesus like"-----than jesus

irosie,

Amnesty and Human Rights Watch all documented the deliberate bulldozing of homes, many with the residents still in them!

Their reports are all on their websites, safe and intact, investigative findings documenting Israeli war crimes in Jenin and throughout Palestine, in 2002, it was not just Jenin that saw atrocities like those that happened in Jenin that year! There were attacks in Nablus and Bethlehem and Gaza, too. For example, I specifically recall reading of a Christian Priest deliberately targeted and killed in Bethlehem that same year, attacked in a church! His death is recorded on Btselem's website.

Israel cannot whitewash these crimes against humanity!

Truth, it will always be brought into the Light!

Why do you persist in defending Israeli war criminals and their grave crimes against humanity, committed in Palestine?

Sherri

irosie,

Amnesty and Human Rights Watch all documented the deliberate bulldozing of homes, many with the residents still in them!

Their reports are all on their websites, safe and intact, investigative findings documenting Israeli war crimes in Jenin and throughout Palestine, in 2002, it was not just Jenin that saw atrocities like those that happened in Jenin that year! There were attacks in Nablus and Bethlehem and Gaza, too. For example, I specifically recall reading of a Christian Priest deliberately targeted and killed in Bethlehem that same year, attacked in a church! His death is recorded on Btselem's website.

Why do you persist in defending Israeli war criminals and their grave crimes against humanity, committed in Palestine?

Sherri

of course sherri I remember well------islamo nazi pigs hate people with MEMORIES -----Jenin was something like the DEIR YASSIN libel YOUR fellow islamo nazi pigs claimed a "MASSACRE" that never happened ------it was COMICAL your fellows actually claimed that they could "SMELL" the bodies of THOUSANDS OF MURDERED ARABS when the smoke cleared the real figures regarding that ENCLAVE OF BABY MURDERING DOGS involved a battle that claimed the lives of 23 jews dead in a fight against your favored INFANT THROAT SLITTING IN THE NAME OF ISA aka "jesus christ" baby murdering dogs vs 56 dead of your murdering pigs Get over it Throat slitting of jews may delight you------but the REAL JESUS aka YESHUA would spit in your face

waste of time, sweetie

neither sherri nor any anti-jew will have the faintest idea how true your words are

but i do........you've got me interested in the pharisees and saducees

and you are right about jenin

but it was pretty awful for the pals there........without the pallywood hype
israel did commit crimes there, for sure
and it did absolutely nothing to stop the jewicides which actually increased as a result

irosie,

Sherri

Simply because you continue lying about them. :D

wrong again tinnie-----you are quoting the nuremburg laws----the justinian code of the holy roman empire which was based on sherri's twisted version of jesus----and SHARIAH LAW -----

---in the real world--- ie not yours and sherri's ---the act of the dogs whose asses you both lick----involving sneaking into a house to slit the throat of a jewish infant is actually----NOT REALLY LEGAL ----no matter what the imams and that nazi sow who teaches "sunday school" claims

Slitting a baby's throat is legal to muslims according to Al Azhar koranic scholars and sherri -----especially if the baby is jewish. In some sectors----it is legal in reference to the throats of christian and hindu infants ---again for-for muslims and nazi sows ---especially if they teach sunday school

Last edited:
wrong again tinnie-----you are quoting the nuremburg laws----the justinian code of the holy roman empire which was based on sherri's twisted version of jesus----and SHARIAH LAW -----

---in the real world--- ie not yours and sherri's ---the act of the dogs whose asses you both lick----involving sneaking into a house to slit the throat of a jewish infant is actually----NOT REALLY LEGAL ----no matter what the imams and that nazi sow who teaches "sunday school" claims

Slitting a baby's throat is legal to muslims according to Al Azhar koranic scholars and sherri -----especially if the baby is jewish. In some sectors----it is legal in reference to the throats of christian and hindu infants ---again for-for muslims and nazi sows ---especially if they teach sunday school
sweetie can you tell us ignorant schmux what the justinian code and nuremburg laws actually are in the context you use them

unlike sherri i would really love to know

if you can get orff the sherri for a couple of minutes and cast a pearl at this swine of a mamzer??

How can anyone believe a word that drips from her maw?

First she has a conniption over other people 'judging everyone' - then she takes it uipon herself to address one person as 'Christ hater' and another as 'God denier'!

In between, she puffs herself up as a "person of conscience" and harangues us all with thoroughly debunked LIES about Jenin, etc.

Oh, and wishing death and Hell upon all manner of other people.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corpus_Juris_Civilis:

Legislation about religion

Numerous provisions served to secure the status of Christianity as the state religion of the empire, uniting Church and state, and making anyone who was not connected to the Christian church a non-citizen.
Laws against heresy
The very first law in the Codex requires all persons under the jurisdiction of the Empire to hold the Christian faith. This was primarily aimed against heresies such as Nestorianism. This text later became the springboard for discussions of international law, especially the question of just what persons are under the jurisdiction of a given state or legal system.
Laws against paganism
Other laws, while not aimed at pagan belief as such, forbid particular pagan practices. For example, it is provided that all persons present at a pagan sacrifice may be indicted as if for murder.

irosie,

Sherri

of course sherri I remember well------islamo nazi pigs hate people with MEMORIES -----Jenin was something like the DEIR YASSIN libel YOUR fellow islamo nazi pigs claimed a "MASSACRE" that never happened ------it was COMICAL your fellows actually claimed that they could "SMELL" the bodies of THOUSANDS OF MURDERED ARABS when the smoke cleared the real figures regarding that ENCLAVE OF BABY MURDERING DOGS involved a battle that claimed the lives of 23 jews dead in a fight against your favored INFANT THROAT SLITTING IN THE NAME OF ISA aka "jesus christ" baby murdering dogs vs 56 dead of your murdering pigs Get over it Throat slitting of jews may delight you------but the REAL JESUS aka YESHUA would spit in your face

thats it ..! come we'll kill them together ?
islamo nazi pigs hate people
i'll help you .. but i wanna ask sth. Have you fcked by a muslim hard ? did a muslim made you sth. really wrong ? i just wonder .. dont get me wrong .. it could be .. when human is hurted by someone , they start to hate all of them...

Kvetch, I think that brief excerpt explains a lot of what Rosie was saying. She's talking about enshrining prejudice against 'nonUS' in the law.

To assass how accurate her comments are, we'd need to examine the laws both of the State of Israel and of any State or Authority with which we propose to compare to Israeli law.

What we would see is the stuff that 'everyone knows' about Israeli law is NOT there. There is no restriction nor limitation on non Jews running for civil office or being appointed to positions or promoted in the military.

Some of the posters in this thread seemed confused by the assertions of Tinnie and Sherri which boil down to-----"it is legal for Gazans to bomb Israel and kill whomever the bombs hit ---but it is illegal for Israel to return fire" Both have cited actual laws related to "occupations" "civilians" etc etc The issue is not new----I first encountered it about 45 years ago when I came into contact with lots of lots of young educated muslims. That was about the time of islamic terrorism in airports---and plane hijackings. In Israel---the issue was merely incursions via little boats----rape and murder on the beaches and shooting from the Golan heights and some HOSTAGE MURDER situations in Israel. But the biggest item was the airports

I got the information mostly from pakistani and indian muslim doctors

the first important item to know in order to understand why both sherri and tinnie find slitting the throats of jewish infants legal for the glory of allah and isa----related to ISLAMIC LAW as determined by the koranic scholars of AL AZHAR UNIVERSITY---egypt.
It was way back then----about 45 years ago when the koranic scholars (respectors of isa) issued fatwahs-----making it LEGAL TO KILL ANY ISRAELI REGARDLESS OF AGE OR GENDER. The impeccable logic employed by the scholars was --- SINCE ALL
ISRAELI JEWS ARE SUBJECT TO DRAFT---ALL CAN BE CONSIDERED MILITARY.

Getting back to the LEGALITY OF HIJACKING AND AIRPORT MURDER -----the
scholars also noted (as my informants told me that if the HIJACKERS who
murder for the glory of isa and allah DO NOT WEAR
uniforms----do not belong to the military of their countries-----they are LEGALLY CIVILIANS. Their actions cannot be blamed on their country of origin----only on themselves -----and since they often DIE in the operation----NO ONE EVER GETS
BLAMED ----it was the origin of the SHAHIDA BOMB ON STINKING ASS culture
-----that is still a turn on for sherri and tinnie. and why they never fail to note
"CIVILIAN" since even the sluts with bomb on ass ARE CIVILIANS.

Without further details---I think the point is made-----Just as it was LEGAL
in the name of allah and isa to do airport killings and Hijackings----the same logic
makes it legal for muslims to bomb the brains out of Israeli kids

Most exciting of all-----the Al Azhar koranic scholars have more recently
determined that the holy books of allah and isa-----render it legal
for anyone in the name of allah and isa -----to kill any jew in the world
I believe it was sometime in the late 1990s or early 2000 that the new
Fatwah was issued --in the late 90s that AL AZHAR FATWAHS were
ON LINE_----but that page has somehow vanished into cyberspace

Remember----the prattle about "civilian" "occupied" etc is not the real issue,
and---no ---it is not LEGAL for Gazans to launch bombs into Israel or bomb the
brains out of Israeli children------IN INTERNATIONAL LAW----it is legal in islamic law
in the name of isa and allah.

Forum List

Back