Israel Kills Another Palestinian Child In Gaza, This Time A 2 Year Old Little Girl

So let me get this right.... If Hamas launches indiscriminate missile rocket and mortar attacks on Israeli civilians it is justified according to you. But if Israel responds by attacking the site of those attacks it is illegal... I got that right?

You are a liar and a dumb ass, I have you here making the claim that terror attacks by known terrorists AIMED at civilian targets are legal while denying responses by Israel are legal. Or perhaps you can explain your comment better?

Waiting for you to respond.
You can wait until I get to your post. I see no reason you deserve preferential treatment, I certainly take no orders from you. I have no respect for soldiers, or former soldiers, who are little more than civilian killers., in this world we now live in. Sherri

Will you never learn to look at your sources witha bit of scepticism? Will you ever admit you're a mouthpiece for lying, terroristic scum?

I put that worthless fucking trash on ignore, since it is here directly from the stormfront/electronic intifada jew-hate squad.

The rational thing to do is for all sane posters to boycott and ignore all of its posts and threads until the lowlife scumbag stops coming to this forum.

I disagree. It is better to confront the lying ho with real facts from credible sources and to have them out in the open on forums like this where they get their camel crap rubbed in their faces.

I knew the truth would finally emerge. Check out Post#24. Every time a newsflash hits the internet about Israeli/IDF atrocities, it doesn't take long for the REAL facts to come out. Piss Be Upon Tinmore, Sherri and Saigoon.

Tinhorn and Sherri, like Jos and Liq, have no interest in truth or facts because neither serves their hate.

"The death of a two-year-old girl in Gaza was initially blamed on an Israeli air strike, but it now appears a botched rocket launch was to blame."

BBC News - Hamas fires barrage of rockets into Israel

Lipush, Spending so much time attacking the BBC as a credible source, I am just now realizing they actually say very little in this article you provide a link for. They say nothing definitive at all about who was responsible for the killing. Further, the article points out that Hamas only began attacking inside Israel after Israel started airstrikes into Gaza. Hamas is targeting military targets, is what I am reading and this is completely lawful under intl law. Sherri

I knew the truth would finally emerge. Check out Post#24. Every time a newsflash hits the internet about Israeli/IDF atrocities, it doesn't take long for the REAL facts to come out. Piss Be Upon Tinmore, Sherri and Saigoon.

Tinhorn and Sherri, like Jos and Liq, have no interest in truth or facts because neither serves their hate.

She has openly admitted she thinks terror attacks fired indiscriminately at civilian targets are legal and that pin point strikes aimed at launch sites are illegal. Further she has stated that her buddies Hamas a known terror organization are good guys while anyone in the military is a scumbag killer.

What else do you need to know about her?

Thank you for thinking of me.

I just want to say that you can prove me wrong any time you like.

Hossfly, The Truth always comes into the Light, no matter how many times Jews try to crucify Truth.

Crucify truth? Is that what your bogus sources did to this story:

Shadowy Al-Qaida-Linked Group Claims Israel Attack

By IBRAHIM BARZAK - GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip

abcnews.go.com

Al-Qaida-inspired group claims responsibility for attack that killed Israeli worker on border

The Associated Press

A shadowy group claiming ties to al-Qaida said Tuesday that it carried out a deadly cross-border attack in Israel, the strongest evidence to date to back Israeli claims that the global terror network is operating on its doorstep.

Late Tuesday, Gaza health official Adham Abu Salmia said an explosion in a house killed a child and injured 3 others.

Gaza officials initially blamed Israel, but residents there said apparently a rocket fired by militants at Israel fell short and hit the house.

The flare-up in violence is the most serious in months, and has threatened an informal cease-fire that has largely held for the past three years. Hamas, which has mostly stayed out of violence, claimed responsibility for some of the rocket fire.

Associated Press writer Maamoun Youssef in Cairo contributed to this report.

I just want to say that you can prove me wrong any time you like.

Prove what? That you are a known liar? Proven daily by your posts. That you support terrorists? Again proven daily by your posts.

I read from another article, written from Gaza, by those who best know all about how this 2 year old baby died: "It is hard when a man beholds his innocent child, laid dead and mingled with her blood. The smell, the scattered parts of the soft body, the silent heart-or better the silenced heart-alongside the tears of the woeful kinfolks, weeping before the fragmented body, provoke oneself to retaliate! Each in his own way some might write about the actions, undertaken by Israel [like myself], whereas others might hit back." Hadeel to triumph
I feel remorse for the poor child who was killed and sympathy for her parents.
But before you posted that link, did you not read the disclaimer by the editor at the bottom of the post?
As is the writer, you are quick to condemn prior to the facts.

She has no interest in Facts which do not support her need to hate. She clearly prefers unadulterated camel crap.

I read from another article, written from Gaza, by those who best know all about how this 2 year old baby died: "It is hard when a man beholds his innocent child, laid dead and mingled with her blood. The smell, the scattered parts of the soft body, the silent heart-or better the silenced heart-alongside the tears of the woeful kinfolks, weeping before the fragmented body, provoke oneself to retaliate! Each in his own way some might write about the actions, undertaken by Israel [like myself], whereas others might hit back." Hadeel to triumph
I feel remorse for the poor child who was killed and sympathy for her parents.
But before you posted that link, did you not read the disclaimer by the editor at the bottom of the post?
As is the writer, you are quick to condemn prior to the facts.

Hossfly, Gaza sources report Israel is responsible. Other sources claim they have witnesses in Gaza, but they list no sources by name. Maan is not a Gaza source, and they are controlled by a faction of Palestinians not in Gaza, the PA, who has a stormy relationship with Hamas. When you read the entire article and comments , all of this becomes clear. I believe the people there, who retieved the body, who saw the carnage, not the outsiders who all have motives to cast the blame on Gazans. Sherri

What? Do you read the silliness you post? You claim a group of Palestinians who don't espouse the kind of hate you do are less credible than those that do? You pathetic and so very transparent.

Lipush, I consider Palestinian sources credible, and I reject your biased sources. Reading news from APN this morning, they are reporting everything the same way I am. Palestinians claim Israel killed the child, and I belive them. I further read Israel attacked Gaza over a killing on their border with Egypt that had nothing to do with Hamas or Gaza, and they attacked civilian objects and Hams targets, so Hamas launches rockets against Israeli military targets, completey lawful under intl law. MCSV | MailChimp

Hamas fires rockets against populated area. Against civilian cities and civilian targets.

They do not check where they shoot. The shooting in the base was part of all open wide shooting, which goes also against women and children.

Your sources are not credible. Google the two year old case in that date and you find not only BBC and ynet, but all web discussing the Pallywood that Hamas is trying to say.

We Southerners know EXACYLY were the IDF attacks, both from our locatation next to the boarder, the security system in Israel AND in Gaza.

IDF DID NOT ATTACK THE HOUSE WHERE THE CHILD WAS IN.

That's the fact. Take it or leave it.

But I guess that as long as it makes Israel look bad, it's not worth looking into very much. I bet, though, that if it was the other way around, you would have gladly fight for the 'truth', now would you.

Anti-Zioinists are the most hypocrite people on earth. That's my final conclusion.
Lipush, You cite no sources for one single word you say here.
Hamas is not attacking civilian targets, that is what I am reading in the Mondoweiss article and comments. And the fact is israel massacred a 2 year old little girl, that is what is reported from Gaza in the article in the OP. Close your eyes to the war crimes and the blood all over the hands of every IsraelI, but never expect people of conscience to stop calling Israel on their crimes against humanity or stop speaking out against thm, as I am doing here. Sherri

Lipush, I consider Palestinian sources credible, and I reject your biased sources. Reading news from APN this morning, they are reporting everything the same way I am. Palestinians claim Israel killed the child, and I belive them. I further read Israel attacked Gaza over a killing on their border with Egypt that had nothing to do with Hamas or Gaza, and they attacked civilian objects and Hams targets, so Hamas launches rockets against Israeli military targets, completey lawful under intl law. MCSV | MailChimp

Hamas fires rockets against populated area. Against civilian cities and civilian targets.

They do not check where they shoot. The shooting in the base was part of all open wide shooting, which goes also against women and children.

Your sources are not credible. Google the two year old case in that date and you find not only BBC and ynet, but all web discussing the Pallywood that Hamas is trying to say.

We Southerners know EXACYLY were the IDF attacks, both from our locatation next to the boarder, the security system in Israel AND in Gaza.

IDF DID NOT ATTACK THE HOUSE WHERE THE CHILD WAS IN.

That's the fact. Take it or leave it.

But I guess that as long as it makes Israel look bad, it's not worth looking into very much. I bet, though, that if it was the other way around, you would have gladly fight for the 'truth', now would you.

Anti-Zioinists are the most hypocrite people on earth. That's my final conclusion.
Lipush, You cite no sources for one single word you say here.
Hamas is not attacking civilian targets, that is what I am reading in the Mondoweiss article and comments. And the fact is israel massacred a 2 year old little girl, that is what is reported from Gaza in the article in the OP. Close your eyes to the war crimes and the blood all over the hands of every IsraelI, but never expect people of conscience to stop calling Israel on their crimes against humanity or stop speaking out against thm, as I am doing here. Sherri

You can lie until your camel comes home ... your claims still won't ring true.

Tuesday night, a missile was fired by the Israeli AirForce that hit a house in a residential civilian neighborhood south of Gaza City. 2 year old Hadeel Ahmad Al-Haddad was killed, her brother was injured and hospitalized. It does not seem Israel's lust for the blood of Palestinian babies will ever be filled, and the world just sits back and watches them massacred, the US even sends Israel money and weapons to keep killing babies with. Child, 2, Killed By Israeli Shell In Gaza - International Middle East Media Center Sherri

Will you never learn to look at your sources witha bit of scepticism? Will you ever admit you're a mouthpiece for lying, terroristic scum?

ABCNews.com - Breaking News, Latest News & Top Video News - ABC News
By IBRAHIM BARZAK
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip

Al-Qaida-inspired group claims responsibility for attack that killed Israeli worker on border

The Associated Press (excerpted for brevity)

Late Tuesday, Gaza health official Adham Abu Salmia said an explosion in a house killed a child and injured 3 others.

Gaza officials initially blamed Israel, but residents there said apparently a rocket fired by militants at Israel fell short and hit the house.

Where does your link say that?

If you couldn't find that story with the info provided you are a functional idiot. I just think you're an obtuse little girl and liar who just can't handle the truth.

So let me get this right.... If Hamas launches indiscriminate missile rocket and mortar attacks on Israeli civilians it is justified according to you. But if Israel responds by attacking the site of those attacks it is illegal... I got that right?
. I need to see proof Hamas has launched indiscriminate rocket attacks. Where is it? I never said what you claim I said here. One more time, in the post above I state some group attacks Israel at their border with Egypt. Israel responds with attacks against civilian targets and Hamas targets in Gaza. Hamas responds with attacks on military targets in Israel, which is lawful under intl law. Those who are occupied have a right to resist their Occupation, and the resistance may be armed resistance, there are documents on UNISPAL website that make this perfectly clear, this has been the law for decades. Also realized after I posted my post above that when I click the link it does not take me to today's APN News Nosh, to view APN's daily news report you have to subscribe to it at the link above or APN's website. Sherri

Last edited:

She has openly admitted she thinks terror attacks fired indiscriminately at civilian targets are legal and that pin point strikes aimed at launch sites are illegal. Further she has stated that her buddies Hamas a known terror organization are good guys while anyone in the military is a scumbag killer.

Where did I say what you claim I said here? Nowhere.

Just giving credit where it's due, Princess.

Hossfly, The Truth always comes into the Light, no matter how many times Jews try to crucify Truth.

abcnews.go.com

The Associated Press

A shadowy group claiming ties to al-Qaida said Tuesday that it carried out a deadly cross-border attack in Israel, the strongest evidence to date to back Israeli claims that the global terror network is operating on its doorstep.

The flare-up in violence is the most serious in months, and has threatened an informal cease-fire that has largely held for the past three years. Hamas, which has mostly stayed out of violence, claimed responsibility for some of the rocket fire.

You provide no link. Where is a link? Your personal comments here prove absolutely nothing.

Where did I say what you claim I said here? Nowhere.

Perhaps the following quote will jog your memory, ya lying slut:
"I have no respect for soldiers, or former soldiers, who are little more than civilian killers., in this world we now live in. Sherri"

abcnews.go.com

The Associated Press

You provide no link. Where is a link? Your personal comments here prove absolutely nothing.

Your denials do not make me look bad. They just make you seem an even bigger fool than one who subscribes to bogus news sources:
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=..._LDdAw&usg=AFQjCNGOYzU13CGNEHK3uuaSbNSQFHxbvQ

Forum List

Back