Israel Kills Another Palestinian Child In Gaza, This Time A 2 Year Old Little Girl

Tuesday night, a missile was fired by the Israeli AirForce that hit a house in a residential civilian neighborhood south of Gaza City. 2 year old Hadeel Ahmad Al-Haddad was killed, her brother was injured and hospitalized. It does not seem Israel's lust for the blood of Palestinian babies will ever be filled, and the world just sits back and watches them massacred, the US even sends Israel money and weapons to keep killing babies with. http://www.imec.org/article/63763 Sherri
Da link he stink.
The link has been corrected, here it is again Child, 2, Killed By Israeli Shell In Gaza - International Middle East Media Center
I knew the truth would finally emerge. Check out Post#24. Every time a newsflash hits the internet about Israeli/IDF atrocities, it doesn't take long for the REAL facts to come out. Piss Be Upon Tinmore, Sherri and Saigoon.

I knew the truth would finally emerge. Check out Post#24. Every time a newsflash hits the internet about Israeli/IDF atrocities, it doesn't take long for the REAL facts to come out. Piss Be Upon Tinmore, Sherri and Saigoon.

Hossfly, The Truth always comes into the Light, no matter how many times Jews try to crucify Truth. Israel, Occupier, Destroyer, Crucifier (of an 18 year old boy in Gaza, and others] Ethnic Cleanser, Rogue Nation, Apartheid Nation, Killer of children, killer of 2 year old Hadeel Ahmad Al-Haddad. There is such Freedom in Truth being brought into the Light. Sherri

I read from another article, written from Gaza, by those who best know all about how this 2 year old baby died: "It is hard when a man beholds his innocent child, laid dead and mingled with her blood. The smell, the scattered parts of the soft body, the silent heart-or better the silenced heart-alongside the tears of the woeful kinfolks, weeping before the fragmented body, provoke oneself to retaliate! Each in his own way some might write about the actions, undertaken by Israel [like myself], whereas others might hit back." Hadeel to triumph

Okay, then! So - what do you have to say about these tweets from BBC reporter Jon Donnison?
(read from bottom up for chronology)

http://honestreporting.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/jondonnisontweet200612.jpg

Are they faked - or is Jon Donnison an idiot who shouldn't be on BBC's staff????? Did he make it all up???
Marg?
MHunterB? Leah? Was it not just a few weeks ago, we were all discussing fake pictures of a child released by the BBC, they said Assad was responsible, but then we learned that same photo was an atrocity previously blamed on Saddam? The BBC is notorious for false reporting about the Middle East, propaganda like the past false labelling of Iranian PM Mosadegh as a Communist, to gain control over Iranian oil. Further, all Post 24 is are 4 tweets, Hamas says Israel did it, IDF denies it, and supposedly a private unnamed person tells BBC Israel did not do it. Is that all you have? Get real, this is pathetic. Sherri

Last edited:
Lipush, I consider Palestinian sources credible, and I reject your biased sources. Reading news from APN this morning, they are reporting everything the same way I am. Palestinians claim Israel killed the child, and I belive them. I further read Israel attacked Gaza over a killing on their border with Egypt that had nothing to do with Hamas or Gaza, and they attacked civilian objects and Hams targets, so Hamas launches rockets against Israeli military targets, completey lawful under intl law. MCSV | MailChimp

So let me get this right.... If Hamas launches indiscriminate missile rocket and mortar attacks on Israeli civilians it is justified according to you. But if Israel responds by attacking the site of those attacks it is illegal... I got that right?

I read from another article, written from Gaza, by those who best know all about how this 2 year old baby died: "It is hard when a man beholds his innocent child, laid dead and mingled with her blood. The smell, the scattered parts of the soft body, the silent heart-or better the silenced heart-alongside the tears of the woeful kinfolks, weeping before the fragmented body, provoke oneself to retaliate! Each in his own way some might write about the actions, undertaken by Israel [like myself], whereas others might hit back." Hadeel to triumph
I feel remorse for the poor child who was killed and sympathy for her parents.
But before you posted that link, did you not read the disclaimer by the editor at the bottom of the post?
As is the writer, you are quick to condemn prior to the facts.

I feel remorse for the poor child who was killed and sympathy for her parents.
But before you posted that link, did you not read the disclaimer by the editor at the bottom of the post?
As is the writer, you are quick to condemn prior to the facts.

Hossfly, Gaza sources report Israel is responsible. Other sources claim they have witnesses in Gaza, but they list no sources by name. Maan is not a Gaza source, and they are controlled by a faction of Palestinians not in Gaza, the PA, who has a stormy relationship with Hamas. When you read the entire article and comments , all of this becomes clear. I believe the people there, who retieved the body, who saw the carnage, not the outsiders who all have motives to cast the blame on Gazans. Sherri

Lipush, I consider Palestinian sources credible, and I reject your biased sources. Reading news from APN this morning, they are reporting everything the same way I am. Palestinians claim Israel killed the child, and I belive them. I further read Israel attacked Gaza over a killing on their border with Egypt that had nothing to do with Hamas or Gaza, and they attacked civilian objects and Hams targets, so Hamas launches rockets against Israeli military targets, completey lawful under intl law. MCSV | MailChimp

So let me get this right.... If Hamas launches indiscriminate missile rocket and mortar attacks on Israeli civilians it is justified according to you. But if Israel responds by attacking the site of those attacks it is illegal... I got that right?

You are a liar and a dumb ass, I have you here making the claim that terror attacks by known terrorists AIMED at civilian targets are legal while denying responses by Israel are legal. Or perhaps you can explain your comment better?

Tuesday night, a missile was fired by the Israeli AirForce that hit a house in a residential civilian neighborhood south of Gaza City. 2 year old Hadeel Ahmad Al-Haddad was killed, her brother was injured and hospitalized. It does not seem Israel's lust for the blood of Palestinian babies will ever be filled, and the world just sits back and watches them massacred, the US even sends Israel money and weapons to keep killing babies with. Child, 2, Killed By Israeli Shell In Gaza - International Middle East Media Center Sherri

Will you never learn to look at your sources witha bit of scepticism? Will you ever admit you're a mouthpiece for lying, terroristic scum?

ABCNews.com - Breaking News, Latest News & Top Video News - ABC News
Shadowy Al-Qaida-Linked Group Claims Israel Attack
By IBRAHIM BARZAK
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip

Al-Qaida-inspired group claims responsibility for attack that killed Israeli worker on border

The Associated Press (excerpted for brevity)

Late Tuesday, Gaza health official Adham Abu Salmia said an explosion in a house killed a child and injured 3 others.

Gaza officials initially blamed Israel, but residents there said apparently a rocket fired by militants at Israel fell short and hit the house.

Where does your link say that?
I find none of this reported at the link above, the link has nothing to say about Gaza at all.

The Palestinian child was killed during a rocket missile hitting her house, accidently falling in Gaza itself instead of south Israel (Ynet)

IDF forces did not attack in the area where the child was harmed.

Lipush, Why would anyone believe Ynet [for which you do not even provide a link]? That would be like accepting Hitler's statements that noone was dying in their camps, or German news sources reporting they were carrying out no abuses. Holocaust perpetrators and their news lackeys and Occupiers and their news lackeys have zero credibil?ity. Sherri

Last edited:
What we increasingly are seeing is very deliberate attempts to distort the truth about events happening in Palestine. And attacks upon Israel by anyone are blamed on Hamas and result in Israel in committing war crimes against the civilian population of Gaza, collective punishment. Sherri

What we have always seen are bogus reports from less than credible sources and fools who feed on that camel crap like it's their job. The source of my info is ABC News from known AP reporters in the region. They report area residents (Gazans) who say the house was hit by a Hamas rocket. I consider it highly unlikely you will admit you've been suckered again but you have.

The Palestinian child was killed during a rocket missile hitting her house, accidently falling in Gaza itself instead of south Israel (Ynet)

Lipush, You an Israeli [your claim, anyway] likely living on land of ethnically cleansed Palestinians [if you really live there at all], are free to deny all of the Israeli child massacres. But there will always be people of conscience calling you on your lies. Sherri

You call that an admission you've posted bogus camel crap from bogus sources? The truth never seems to matter to "people" like you Sherri ... only your mindless hate.

You are a liar and a dumb ass, I have you here making the claim that terror attacks by known terrorists AIMED at civilian targets are legal while denying responses by Israel are legal. Or perhaps you can explain your comment better?

Waiting for you to respond.

Lipush, You an Israeli [your claim, anyway] likely living on land of ethnically cleansed Palestinians [if you really live there at all], are free to deny all of the Israeli child massacres. But there will always be people of conscience calling you on your lies. Sherri

I gave a link from BBC, not Ynet or any other "biased" Israeli media.

Even Hamas admitted that it was "friendly fire" that took the child's life.

What your thread is saying is a pure lie.

I thought you were a Christian. I bet Jesus doesn't like lies.
Lipush, I am rfeporting what sources in Gaza are reporting, the truth about the life and death of a little girl. I am not ashamed to speak truth, about this or the Gospel of Christ. You really are not one to criticize others with respect to Jesus, as your ancestors crucified Him. It does not get much lower than that.
The BBC is not an unbiased source, and they report the story from thousands of miles away. Sherri

Lipush, I consider Palestinian sources credible, and I reject your biased sources. Reading news from APN this morning, they are reporting everything the same way I am. Palestinians claim Israel killed the child, and I belive them.

You are required to believe them because you're a useful idiot, Sherri

Shadowy Al-Qaida-Linked Group Claims Israel Attack

By IBRAHIM BARZAK = GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip

Al-Qaida-inspired group claims responsibility for attack that killed Israeli worker on border
The Associated Press

Late Tuesday, Gaza health official Adham Abu Salmia said an explosion in a house killed a child and injured 3 others.

Gaza officials initially blamed Israel, but residents there said apparently a rocket fired by militants at Israel fell short and hit the house.

The flare-up in violence is the most serious in months, and has threatened an informal cease-fire that has largely held for the past three years. Hamas, which has mostly stayed out of violence, claimed responsibility for some of the rocket fire.

Associated Press writer Maamoun Youssef in Cairo contributed to this report.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...HihogI&usg=AFQjCNGOYzU13CGNEHK3uuaSbNSQFHxbvQ

I gave a link from BBC, not Ynet or any other "biased" Israeli media.

Even Hamas admitted that it was "friendly fire" that took the child's life.

What your thread is saying is a pure lie.

I thought you were a Christian. I bet Jesus doesn't like lies.
Lipush, I am rfeporting what sources in Gaza are reporting, the truth about the life and death of a little girl. I am not ashamed to speak truth, about this or the Gospel of Christ. You really are not one to criticize others with respect to Jesus, as your ancestors crucified Him. It does not get much lower than that.
The BBC is not an unbiased source, and they report the story from thousands of miles away. Sherri

You have for the record stated that missile rocket and mortar attacks ON CIVILIAN targets by Hamas are, according to you legal and allowed under articles of War. You have stated for the record that retaliatory strikes by Israel for those attacks are illegal because for one thing civilians are accidentally targeted. You are a liar, a moron and a retard. You are either to stupid to know reality or are a supporter of terrorism because you believe it is justified by any means.

Forum List

Back