Israel Kills 7 Palestinians And Injures 52 In Ongoing Attack On Occupied Gaza

sherri

i read that israel is now CHARGING the bedouins for demolishing their houses where they have lived since time began

ethnic cleansing, this, no violence involved at all

so some wretched bedouins are PAYING to have their own houses demolished for 15,000 shekels rather than paying the israelis 30,000 which is what they charge

also that settlers routinely steal the actual soil from pal farmers to put in their settlement farms

there is NO LIMIT to their greed and sadistic thievery

Where'd you read that shit, Rense?

I have seen stories like this in several sources. Not in Rense though.
rense...no idea what that is

i read the news nosh digest of the israeli press every day and Ha'aretz...probably there

i dont have a pallywood hasbara store of stuff!! i dont even read it

Last edited:
No, any attack on Israel is LEGAL because Israel blockades the Gaza Strip. You're on the wrong side.

No, you are wrong. It is Gaza's brotherly Muslim neighbor, Egypt, which has the power to end the blockade by opening their 7 mile long border they share. Egypt chooses not to. :D

When Mubarak was in charge he kept the border closed on order from the US. Since then the siege has eased.

You can't accept the possiblity that Mubarak simply saw Hamas as a threat to Egyptian security, therefore the "great Satan" must have been behind the border closure, eh?
Would you be so as to post your copy of that order or a link to it?
And if the "siege" has eased, why are you and BecauseIKnowSquat whining about the Gaza "concentration camp." Like Because, you whine from both sides of your mouth ... often simultaneously. Quite impressive actually. :D

no. Israel should let the palestinians trade with the west bank.

Israel has a 26 mile border. Rather then have a few crossings open, open up the strip.

You're the willfully ignorant over here :d

israel is not required to and has no reason to make life easy for those rocket-firing gazans who are free to trade with anyone they like ... Through egypt. :d

hence, israel is an occupier. :lol:
bikoz is absolutely right and the zionuts are squirming, deflecting, twisting, distorting and lying

MUBARAK JIDDAN well done bikoz habibi

keep cool and let the zionuts dig ever deeper tunnels of lies till they bury themselves in their own shit

GAZA WA FALASTIN THAWRA HATA NUSS BUT PEACEFULLY

BALADI BALADI BALADI
FATAH THAWRA AL ARADI
FALASTINU YA ARDA JADOOD
ILEKI LA BOODA NAROOD
FATEH THAWRA SATA SOOD
WAL ASSIFA AMALO BALADI
ETC....forgot the words...getting old, habibi\

no idea at all what those words mean
i learned them from kids singing their song
in al baqa pal refugee camp in jordan
when I visited it just a tourist in the 70s

Last edited:
Bullcrap. It's 7 miles long, not at the border crossing, which is is no where near that. The Israeli Gaza border is 26 miles long, and Israel controls the crucial borders that Palestinians need to trade to the West Bank.

And they blockade the Sea, by 20 nautical miles, it's not Israel's right.

It is not only Israel's right to keep weapons out of Gaza, it is her duty and are you really so stupid as to believe that the Rafah border crossing isn't part of that 7-mile long border Gaza shares with Egypt?
Once more for the terminally stupid BecauseIKnowSquat:
Israel controls the one border (not 7) it shares with Gaza. Egypt controls the one 7-mile border it shares with Gaza.
Damn you're stupid. :D

That's a lame political excuse to get away with everything.
Regardless of what you may think the reason is, it still makes Israel an occupier

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Riiiight! Everyone knows Gazans wouldn't think of bringing more weapons in if they could.
Do you ever think before you post? Even Hamas admits their is no occupation.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am not a supporter of the rocket attacks, I only support nonviolent resistance to the Occupation, but these rocket attacks from Gaza, that rarely kill, are not a justification for the civilian massacres Israel regularly carries out in Gaza.

Sherri

Sherri makes in interesting point-----because of the threat of the filth that sherri so loves---to wit the NAIL BOMB in the USA-----which is particularly useful and USED with the aim of blowing the brains out of children----to the delight of sherri----and the fact that such bombs have been found in the hands of jihadist pigs IN THE USA AND CANADA-------the USA "homeland security" people are studying the effects and possible CARE of people hit by the poison baby brain smashing nail bombs that sherri so loves----thus I have seen the results on the brains of children of the bombs which sherri so loves and mentions "RARELY KILL" Since sherri finds the poison nail bombs so harmless-----I do hope that she can experience their harmlessness upon her own------as soon as possible. Perhaps the experience of Israeli neurosurgeons ----in dealing with the injuries that sherri so LOVES-------would be an advantage useful to USA neurosurgeons that she would REJECT and prefer to -----let the coumadin and nails takes their course in the brains of her own in the name of some character she claims never existed because Herodotus did not mention him---------for the record---Herodotus did his work about the time of the Babylonian captivity which never really happened because there were no jews for it to happen to. During this DIWALI----I do hope that despite sherri's lover for them -----that no Hindu children are killed by sherri's beloved poison nail bombs as they were on previous Diwalis------in New Dehli and the province GUJARAT---somehow ---the harmless nail bombs did get the hindu brains

for the record----the injuries cause by sherri's harmless nail bombs ----sometimes do not kill-------I have seen a case which showed on X-ray---and C-T scan A LARGE SCREW---lodged at the base of the brain------it has penetrated thru the palate of the child and landed-----right there at the base of the brain---------the child lived-------SORTA ---injuries at the BASE OF THE BRAIN ----are fascinating from the POV of anatomy-----so many vital functions right there at the base---------where the cranial nerves emerge------and just one LARGE SCREW----from one of those harmless nail bombs-----the kid still does BREATHE

the moral of the story is that------there is only one reason to launch a nail bomb------KILL KIDS an endeavor that according to sherri-----need not be addressed nor thwarted and in her view is LEGAL From the POV of the sherris of the world----nail bombs beat slitting the throats of infants ------its easier and safer for the jihadists----all good for the jihadists of the world------even the ones who tie similar bombs to their asses to blow up the mosques of the OTHER SECT ----shiite on sunni and sunni on shiite

Last edited:
Lipush you do not understand-----sherri has informed us that gunfire against militants in Gaza is illegal but the throwing of poison nail bombs for the purpose of liquefying the brains of Israeli children IS LEGAL ----on
PLANET SHERRI. She informs us that her "god" has told her so

Lipush you do not understand-----sherri has informed us that gunfire against militants in Gaza is illegal but the throwing of poison nail bombs for the purpose of liquefying the brains of Israeli children IS LEGAL ----on
sherri's real god christ whom she has never met yet,
said turn the other cheek and love thine enemies

not to abuse the gazans as a vehicle for her getting her sick kicks
out of indulging self righteous pompous piffle full of deadly spiritual pride
or jew hatred!

Last edited:

Lips is a fucking beaner who was brought over to Israel to be her family's maid. Hey Lips, did you show them how to put a matzo ball into a taco yet? A gefelte fish burrito?

Lips is a fucking beaner who was brought over to Israel to be her family's maid. Hey Lips, did you show them how to put a matzo ball into a taco yet? A gefelte fish burrito?
Not yet but she showed them how to make a West by god Virginia snow cone to sell outside the local mosque.

Is Ima a fucking texan? the only person I ever knew who referred to hispanics as "beans" or "beaners" -----was a texan----but he was a very decent person and was simply DEMONSTRATING the style of some of the vulgar pigs in Texas

Is Ima a fucking texan? the only person I ever knew who referred to hispanics as "beans" or "beaners" -----was a texan----but he was a very decent person and was simply DEMONSTRATING the style of some of the vulgar pigs in Texas
beans beans are good for the heart
the more you eat, the more you fart
the more you fart, the better you feel
so beans beans for every meal

recipe no.1, mummy bear

loadsa refried beans
lots of jews and their votes
blacks, women and anyone intelligent
hispanic beans and their votes

and gods result.....her fart sandy

mix and stir very well

result:

4 more years of Obama

do you think this recipe could be adapted
for the israeli election if we get
"next year in jerusalem"

le chaim

your ever devoted MAMZER xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
beans beans are good for the heart
the more you eat, the more you fart
the more you fart, the better you feel
so beans beans for every meal

recipe no.1, mummy bear

loadsa refried beans
lots of jews and their votes
hispanic beans and their votes

and gods result.....her fart sandy

mix and stir very well

result:

4 more years of Obama

do you think this recipe could be adapted
for the israeli election if we get
"next year in jerusalem"

le chaim

your ever devoted MAMZER xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back in the Forties that was the start of a song called "Beans" Beans,beans the musical fruit; the more you eat the more you toot......................etc.

thanks mamzer----I learned that beautiful song as a child-----perhaps we could use it as we dance around the black rock

thanks mamzer----I learned that beautiful song as a child-----perhaps we could use it as we dance around the black rock
it was the first song i taught to my tamil step kids
they knew a hindi version also about finding out who farted!
then we made our first ever cassette tape from india to send to my mum and dad in UK

so that was the very first time she heard their sweet voices!
i've still got the tape and play it to them often..the kids i mean!!

we may need a stock of beans to whip up a sandstorm in mecca if we are attacked!
unless hossy rescues us first...........

Last edited:
beans travel well and are easy to cook-----I mean the dried ones-------of course you already know that lentils keep India alive---------I could mix up a batch of spices--------like an instant mix for Dhal ---------do you think pita is available in mecca COMMERCIALLY? uhm-----hubby says he knows how to make one of those----pottery oven things -------the one in which you SLAM the glob of dough on the side and it BUBBLES UP

beans travel well and are easy to cook-----I mean the dried ones-------of course you already know that lentils keep India alive---------I could mix up a batch of spices--------like an instant mix for Dhal ---------do you think pita is available in mecca COMMERCIALLY? uhm-----hubby says he knows how to make one of those----pottery oven things -------the one in which you SLAM the glob of dough on the side and it BUBBLES UP
dahling mom

yes i can cook a good dahl especially for you; i was well taught!
the key is to fry all the spices, onions etc first
before adding lentils or water
and soak the lentils for at least an hour first!

tamils eat rice not wheat
but those aryans up north do great tandoori naans and chapatis too
we can mix some of our naans with sand
just in case any sand ******* get fruity with us

what do you know about allat, the pre nabi meccalist goddess??
are you indeed she??

Last edited:
ALAS mamzerji----I AM NOT ALLAT and never even met her ----sounds like EILAT? no? Mrs. ALLAH? ALLAT HABIBITY?

yes Kvetchie----the jews of old was FASCINATED with the greek philosophers and liked to sling the ideas around-----I knew one nut in modern USA who insisted that Aristotle was almost a jew

Forum List

Back