Israel Kills 7 Palestinians And Injures 52 In Ongoing Attack On Occupied Gaza

Sherri -

I think your comments are, as usual, nonsensical. You're hoping to excuse the actions of islamist terrorists who have a demonstrated habit of attacking Israel from positions that explicitly endanger the lives of civilians. This has all been addressed before. Yes, "
Palestinian" civilians due in the cross fire. You may wish to address that with your islamist terrorist heroes.

Yes it has, a million times. It is part of Israel's propaganda campaign.

No Princess, it is part of Hamas's propaganda, this time through PHRC, and that of useful idiots like you and Sherri. :D
More Gaza rockets hit Israel despite truce efforts | Reuters

The PHRC is an independent, non partisan organization that is affiliated with other international organizations.

Your article does not mention what has been offered in the truce or why it has not reached an agreement.

That is not a personal opinion.

So were the Ottomans an occupying power? And the British and the Mamluks? What nation were they occupying? And did that nation have all the land of the region thus making every citizen of all of Israel a viable target?

I think the deciding factor was when the League of Nations defined the borders of the new state of Palestine.

A dispute regarding the status of the territories was settled by an Arbitrator appointed by the Council of the League of Nations. It was decided that Palestine and Transjordan were newly created states according to the terms of the applicable post-war treaties.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/israel-and-palestine/142497-the-state-of-palestine.html

Some would say that the mandate was a British occupation. Some don't, but it acted more like an occupation than a mandate.

In the "west" it is common to believe that there is Israel and the occupied territories. In the "ME" ot is common to believe that all of Palestine is occupied territory.

The areas of Palestine not occupied by Israel (the Gaza Strip and West Bank) were occupied by Egypt and Jordan respectively until 1967.

1949 Armistice Agreements - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is what Hamas and most of the Palestinians believe. Palestinians call Israel 48 as in 1948 occupied Palestine. Legally, they appear to be correct.

You don't know what most of the Palestinians believe, Princess, and if they do believe that (I don't know that they don't) they are being both silly and naive ... just like you.
Israel - 23, 000 days of STATEHOOD and still winning! :clap2:
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still WHINING! :eusa_boohoo:

So were the Ottomans an occupying power? And the British and the Mamluks? What nation were they occupying? And did that nation have all the land of the region thus making every citizen of all of Israel a viable target?

I think the deciding factor was when the League of Nations defined the borders of the new state of Palestine.

Some would say that the mandate was a British occupation. Some don't, but it acted more like an occupation than a mandate.

In the "west" it is common to believe that there is Israel and the occupied territories. In the "ME" ot is common to believe that all of Palestine is occupied territory.

The areas of Palestine not occupied by Israel (the Gaza Strip and West Bank) were occupied by Egypt and Jordan respectively until 1967.

This is what Hamas and most of the Palestinians believe. Palestinians call Israel 48 as in 1948 occupied Palestine. Legally, they appear to be correct.

You don't know what most of the Palestinians believe, Princess, and if they do believe that (I don't know that they don't) they are being both silly and naive ... just like you.

Do you have any documentation showing where Israel no longer occupies Palestine?

Yes it has, a million times. It is part of Israel's propaganda campaign.

No Princess, it is part of Hamas's propaganda, this time through PHRC, and that of useful idiots like you and Sherri. :D

The PHRC is an independent, non partisan organization that is affiliated with other international organizations.

Your article does not mention what has been offered in the truce or why it has not reached an agreement.

I did not write that article but its findings contradict those of PHRC in the current flair-up.
PHRC - 7 dead, 52 wounded
Reuters - 6 dead, 40 wounded (including 4 civilians).
Can you say propaganda, Princess?

I did not write that article but its findings contradict those of PHRC in the current flair-up.

Thar could easily be a difference in the time of the reports.

BTW, where is Reuters office?

How long is this particular Israeli Gentile killing operation in Occupied Palestine going to continue?

How much blood of innocent civilian Gentiles in Palestine, (the indigenous peoples of Palestine), is enough for Israel?

Sherri

Why do you keep using the word 'gentile', sherry? Your filthy anti-semitism is showing again.

AnjelicaT,

Are the victims Gentiles?

Unless your answer to this question is no, all I see here a person who cannot face the truth about Israel's actions in Gaza and/or a person who wants to hide the truth about this from the world.

Well, I have news for you, Truth will always be brought into the Light. And in Truth there is no Hate.

Israel's targets in this most recent Gaza civilian killing operation were all Gentiles, they were all nonJews. And they, Israel, actively try to insure this is always the case, that their targets in Gaza are always Gentiles, by making it illegal for Israeli Jews to travel to Gaza.

Sherri

Well I have news for you, Sherri, your use of the word 'gentile' in the context in which you employ it ad nauseum is typical of radical muslims and anti-semitic Christians when they are attempting to unite muslims and christians in hate against Jews because of their raving anti-semitism, and you are fooling NO-ONE with your transparent little game.
As for your repeated platitudes and hackneyed one liners regarding hate, pull the other one. You clearly hate Jews with a capital H! You'd have JC (a bona fide JEW incidentally) turning in his grave if he was in one.
Now, be a good 'Christian' and give us all a break from your incessant logorrhoea and propagandising for islam, you aren't even very good at it.

Are you suggesting that it is Christians who are firing rockets from Gaza?

Hollie,

I am not generally seeing human rights groups and NGOs distinquish between Palestinian Christians and Palestinian Muslims, when they address fatalities or attacks, but the comments were all about Israel's attacks on civilians that just killed 5 civilians in Gaza,and injured dozens more of civilians. So, your question is nonsensical. Civilians, being attacked, are by definition not participants in the hostilities, they, whether they be Christian or Muslim, are not firing rockets from Gaza at the time when they were attacked as civilians.

Noone made a suggestion Christians fired any rockets.

Sherri
Sherri -

I think your comments are, as usual, nonsensical. You're hoping to excuse the actions of islamist terrorists who have a demonstrated habit of attacking Israel from positions that explicitly endanger the lives of civilians. This has all been addressed before. Yes, "
Palestinian" civilians due in the cross fire. You may wish to address that with your islamist terrorist heroes.

Exactly.
But fat chance.

Indeed there is a difference in the dates. The PHRC "report" was posted by Sheri 2 days before that of Reuters and I could ask you the same about PHRC's office. Reuters, at least, has their credibility to maintain. :D

How long is this particular Israeli Gentile killing operation in Occupied Palestine going to continue?

How much blood of innocent civilian Gentiles in Palestine, (the indigenous peoples of Palestine), is enough for Israel?

Sherri

Why do you keep using the word 'gentile', sherry? Your filthy anti-semitism is showing again.

Sherri:

AnjelicaT,

The victims are people, Sherri.
I'd suggest you quit trying to turn this terrible situation into a Jews v Gentiles piece of anti-semitic propaganda, but Kvetch has already attempted this several times to no avail.
You really are a determined little hater, aren't you?

sorry sayit but israel is the gold medal whiner, too

lipushi does nothing else here

there's a hebrew expression for what israel does

"whine but keep shooting"

i wish i could remember it

can any of you learned zionuts help out and tell this kvetch...whiner .....what it is in hebrew???

Indeed there is a difference in the dates. The PHRC "report" was posted by Sheri 2 days before that of Reuters and I could ask you the same about PHRC's office. Reuters, at least, has their credibility to maintain. :D

Reuters, at least, has their credibility to maintain.

And its permit to report from Israel.

Indeed, the Palestinians responding to Israeli attacks.

The Israeli where responding to the Palestinian attack on IDF vihicle which injured 4.

Surely you didn't think the IDF will ignore the Palestinian attack on 4 soldiers?

This Haslamah was a Palestinian initiative.

Lipush,

You are comparing apples and oranges.

Attacks by those occupied on military targets are lawful under The Fourth Geneva Convention. The attacks on the IDF soldiers were completely lawful under international law. Those living under Occupation may lawfully use violence and arms to resist their Occupation under international law, aiming arms at Israeli military targets to their hearts content. They can celebrate their military strikes to their hearts content, as well, and do so fully knowing they were in complete compliance with intl law in carrying out those military operations.

The same cannot be said for Israel's unlawful attacks on civilians and civilian targets in Gaza, these attacks remain, as always, 100% unlawful under The Fourth Geneva Convention.

Sherri

There is no justification in Harming civilians. But harming civilians, I mean Harming people who are not armed with any kind of weapon, who don't belong to an army. I clarify that because people like Mr. Tinmore, are used to twist thing around and put it in a way which clearly suggest that harming Israeli children is fine.

I don't justify harming civilians. I heard one of the people killed in Gaza was a 15 year old, i don't think that's ok. but we also know that in Gaza there is no separation between a civilian and a none-civilian. They fire rockets from houses in which they have women and children, hoping the IDF will hasitate before attacking. That's not happening.

But also, if you want to be fair, you should look at the other side, which many of you forget doing. There is not change in heaven that a normal country will tolerate a life underfire of civilians. over the last 48 hours 150 rockets were fired. only 10% of it, at most, was fired toward soldiers. 26 civilians were harmed. in the last hour those numbers grew. Just to clarify things, those rockets destroyed at least 7 houses, they hit 3 worksites, a college, 2 cars in which civilians were near to, besides open fields.

absolutely NO RESPONSE from Israel up to this point, to this war crime. And this is not going to stop.

As sadi earlier, Hamas is testing us too far, and there is a limit to our silence. the people are frustrated and demand an answer.

In the coming elections, Netanyahu will fall, God willing.

Sherri

Sherri:

AnjelicaT,

I'd suggest you quit trying to turn this terrible situation into a Jews v Gentiles piece of anti-semitic propaganda, but Kvetch has already attempted this several times to no avail.
thanks for your support angel

sad case, sherri

you see we joke, tease use slurs just to weed out the humans from the total robots whom we then ignore or abuse freely.............that's the technique on all sides here

on the zio side I fear that Hollie is a robot too
she adviocated a Hollie-caust for all muslims earlier

i have tried very hard with sherri on several threads and subjects but she's in total denial

Sherri whined ridiculously: Israel's targets in this most recent Gaza civilian killing operation were all Gentiles, they were all nonJews

Well duhhhhhhhh.
How many Jews do you suppose live in Gaza, Sherri?
And by your 'logic' the IDF wake up in the morning and say 'lets go get us some of them there gentiles'.
You are nuts. We already know you make a concerted effort to brainwash the innocent little children in your Sunday school classs, I hope you don't apply your 'logic' and deliberately emotive garbage libellous propaganda to your alleged profession as an attorney too.

Sherri

Sherri:

AnjelicaT,

Nah ... she posts from her "spirit of Christian love." Just ask her. :lol::lol::lol:

The Israeli where responding to the Palestinian attack on IDF vihicle which injured 4.

Surely you didn't think the IDF will ignore the Palestinian attack on 4 soldiers?

Lipush,

Attacks by those occupied on military targets are lawful under The Fourth Geneva Convention. The attacks on the IDF soldiers were completely lawful under international law. Those living under Occupation may lawfully use violence and arms to resist their Occupation under international law, aiming arms at Israeli military targets to their hearts content. They can celebrate their military strikes to their hearts content, as well, and do so fully knowing they were in complete compliance with intl law in carrying out those military operations.

The same cannot be said for Israel's unlawful attacks on civilians and civilian targets in Gaza, these attacks remain, as always, 100% unlawful under The Fourth Geneva Convention.

Sherri

There is no justification in Harming civilians. But harming civilians, I mean Harming people who are not armed with any kind of weapon, who don't belong to an army. I clarify that because people like Mr. Tinmore, are used to twist thing around and put it in a way which clearly suggest that harming Israeli children is fine.

I don't justify harming civilians. I heard one of the people killed in Gaza was a 15 year old, i don't think that's ok. but we also know that in Gaza there is no separation between a civilian and a none-civilian. They fire rockets from houses in which they have women and children, hoping the IDF will hasitate before attacking. That's not happening.

But also, if you want to be fair, you should look at the other side, which many of you forget doing. There is not change in heaven that a normal country will tolerate a life underfire of civilians. over the last 48 hours 150 rockets were fired. only 10% of it, at most, was fired toward soldiers. 26 civilians were harmed. in the last hour those numbers grew. Just to clarify things, those rockets destroyed at least 7 houses, they hit 3 worksites, a college, 2 cars in which civilians were near to, besides open fields.

absolutely NO RESPONSE from Israel up to this point, to this war crime. And this is not going to stop.

As sadi earlier, Hamas is testing us too far, and there is a limit to our silence. the people are frustrated and demand an answer.

Using civilians for human shields is the biggest joke in propagandaville. Everybody knows that Israel will just blow them away with their target.

Why would the Palestinians use shields that simply don't work?

Reuters, at least, has their credibility to maintain.

And its permit to report from Israel.

And PHRC is headquartered where? Gaza. :lol::lol::lol:

Lipush,

Sherri

Using civilians for human shields is the biggest joke in propagandaville. Everybody knows that Israel will just blow them away with their target.

Cannon fodder for the proaganda mill. But you knew that, didn't you?
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...sYDwAQ&usg=AFQjCNGM3v4Bskk5JWWdXyIJQXnM2Oy-HA

Lipush,

Sherri

It's not propaganda. You say it because this fact is apperently not convinient for you to face.

Lipush,

Sherri

Lipushi:

but israel aint a normal country, is it??

its meant to be "a light unto all nations"
"the most moral army in the world"
the only democracy in the middle east"

high standards by which the world is entitled to judge the "jewish state"

talkin of democracy

you want nyet yahoo to lose, you say

so who are you going to vote for, may i ask??
i'd really like to know

Forum List

Back