Israel Kills 7 Palestinians And Injures 52 In Ongoing Attack On Occupied Gaza

Sherri:

AnjelicaT,

Are the victims Gentiles?

The victims are people, Sherri.
I'd suggest you quit trying to turn this terrible situation into a Jews v Gentiles piece of anti-semitic propaganda, but Kvetch has already attempted this several times to no avail.
You really are a determined little hater, aren't you?
thanks for your support angel

sad case, sherri

you see we joke, tease use slurs just to weed out the humans from the total robots whom we then ignore or abuse freely.............that's the technique on all sides here

on the zio side I fear that Hollie is a robot too
she adviocated a Hollie-caust for all muslims earlier

i have tried very hard with sherri on several threads and subjects but she's in total denial

Well, it seems we are occaisionally on the same page, Kvetch :eusa_shhh:

I don't think Hollie is a 'robot', some of us get exasperated seeing muslims killing each other and everyone else all over the planet, day in and day out, so often on the basis of nonsense and libels, and then say harsh things like if they all just killed each other they will leave everyone else alone.

Lipush,

You are comparing apples and oranges.

Attacks by those occupied on military targets are lawful under The Fourth Geneva Convention. The attacks on the IDF soldiers were completely lawful under international law. Those living under Occupation may lawfully use violence and arms to resist their Occupation under international law, aiming arms at Israeli military targets to their hearts content. They can celebrate their military strikes to their hearts content, as well, and do so fully knowing they were in complete compliance with intl law in carrying out those military operations.

The same cannot be said for Israel's unlawful attacks on civilians and civilian targets in Gaza, these attacks remain, as always, 100% unlawful under The Fourth Geneva Convention.

Sherri

There is no justification in Harming civilians. But harming civilians, I mean Harming people who are not armed with any kind of weapon, who don't belong to an army. I clarify that because people like Mr. Tinmore, are used to twist thing around and put it in a way which clearly suggest that harming Israeli children is fine.

I don't justify harming civilians. I heard one of the people killed in Gaza was a 15 year old, i don't think that's ok. but we also know that in Gaza there is no separation between a civilian and a none-civilian. They fire rockets from houses in which they have women and children, hoping the IDF will hasitate before attacking. That's not happening.

But also, if you want to be fair, you should look at the other side, which many of you forget doing. There is not change in heaven that a normal country will tolerate a life underfire of civilians. over the last 48 hours 150 rockets were fired. only 10% of it, at most, was fired toward soldiers. 26 civilians were harmed. in the last hour those numbers grew. Just to clarify things, those rockets destroyed at least 7 houses, they hit 3 worksites, a college, 2 cars in which civilians were near to, besides open fields.

absolutely NO RESPONSE from Israel up to this point, to this war crime. And this is not going to stop.

As sadi earlier, Hamas is testing us too far, and there is a limit to our silence. the people are frustrated and demand an answer.

In the coming elections, Netanyahu will fall, God willing.
Lipushi:

but israel aint a normal country, is it??

its meant to be "a light unto all nations"
"the most moral army in the world"
the only democracy in the middle east"

high standards by which the world is entitled to judge the "jewish state"

talkin of democracy

you want nyet yahoo to lose, you say

so who are you going to vote for, may i ask??
i'd really like to know

Haneen Zoabi would be a good choice.

There is no justification in Harming civilians. But harming civilians, I mean Harming people who are not armed with any kind of weapon, who don't belong to an army. I clarify that because people like Mr. Tinmore, are used to twist thing around and put it in a way which clearly suggest that harming Israeli children is fine.

I don't justify harming civilians. I heard one of the people killed in Gaza was a 15 year old, i don't think that's ok. but we also know that in Gaza there is no separation between a civilian and a none-civilian. They fire rockets from houses in which they have women and children, hoping the IDF will hasitate before attacking. That's not happening.

But also, if you want to be fair, you should look at the other side, which many of you forget doing. There is not change in heaven that a normal country will tolerate a life underfire of civilians. over the last 48 hours 150 rockets were fired. only 10% of it, at most, was fired toward soldiers. 26 civilians were harmed. in the last hour those numbers grew. Just to clarify things, those rockets destroyed at least 7 houses, they hit 3 worksites, a college, 2 cars in which civilians were near to, besides open fields.

absolutely NO RESPONSE from Israel up to this point, to this war crime. And this is not going to stop.

As sadi earlier, Hamas is testing us too far, and there is a limit to our silence. the people are frustrated and demand an answer.

Lipushi:

talkin of democracy

i'd really like to know

Any Arab party is a bad choice, no matter which one.

so no.

Lipush,

You are comparing apples and oranges.

Attacks by those occupied on military targets are lawful under The Fourth Geneva Convention. The attacks on the IDF soldiers were completely lawful under international law. Those living under Occupation may lawfully use violence and arms to resist their Occupation under international law, aiming arms at Israeli military targets to their hearts content. They can celebrate their military strikes to their hearts content, as well, and do so fully knowing they were in complete compliance with intl law in carrying out those military operations.

The same cannot be said for Israel's unlawful attacks on civilians and civilian targets in Gaza, these attacks remain, as always, 100% unlawful under The Fourth Geneva Convention.

Sherri

Lipushi:

talkin of democracy

i'd really like to know

I don't know yet.

thanks for your support angel

sad case, sherri

you see we joke, tease use slurs just to weed out the humans from the total robots whom we then ignore or abuse freely.............that's the technique on all sides here

on the zio side I fear that Hollie is a robot too
she adviocated a Hollie-caust for all muslims earlier

i have tried very hard with sherri on several threads and subjects but she's in total denial

I don't think Hollie is a 'robot', some of us get exasperated seeing muslims killing each other and everyone else all over the planet, day in and day out, so often on the basis of nonsense and libels, and then say harsh things like if they all just killed each other they will leave everyone else alone.
unlike you angel i have a go at all regardless of allegiance, not just one side like you do!!

well hollie said she hoped the sunnis would kill all the shias and vice versa

oxygen wasters she called them; that's far worse than sherri

yes people do go over the top here and in life when under rhetorical fire but that is beyond all bounds

she or he hasn't had the guts to try and answer me yet but i will give her or him the chance to prove s/he aint a robot and hope s/he isnt because s/he is fluent in good english at least!

Lipushi:

talkin of democracy

i'd really like to know

so no.

Does Israel have some prejudice against Arabs. The propaganda says they have equal rights.

so no.

Does Israel have some prejudice against Arabs. The propaganda says they have equal rights.

"Propaganda" in your dictionary is anything which doesn't blame Israel entirely for this conflict? You're starting to seriously get annoying with this! Arab citizens have FULL rights in Israel as Jews. it's NOT propaganda but fact.

I know you have never been here, so you better learn before saying such stupid things.

and to the point, I don't believe voting Arab parties is good. It's the worst possible choice.

For Arab themselves. Obviously no Jew will vote Arab party.

I said I don't know!

You have a choice between someone who wants to keep pounding the arabs and encroach on more of their land, and someone who wants to pound the arabs and take more of their land by force. :D

unlike you angel i have a go at all regardless of allegiance, not just one side like you do!!

Yes you do, Kvetch :eusa_clap:.
And I don't make any claim to being totally unbiased, never have!
However, you also lend support to people who, imho, support terrorist groups and actions, for example tinnies tireless support of Hamas and the pals who conduct rocket attacks indiscriminately against Israel, and Bcoz, who only the other day said something along the lines of 'bomb Tel Aviv NOW' - not retaliate against the IDF now, note.
So we aren't so different, really :eusa_angel:

Not really. Regardless of Hollie's comment, Shia's and Sunni's and Ahmaddi and several of the other sects are regualrly being killed by other muslims, its a (possibly flippant) remark based on an honest observation of what happens every day. I tend to agree that those who go about murdering people and conducting despicable acts of terrorism on the basis of disagreements in doctrine, libels, 'insults' - both real and perceived - cartoons and a teddy bear named Mo, are indeed wasting oxygen. On the other hand we have Sherri, an alleged Christian, going out of her way day in and day out to demonise Jews and Israelis by desperately propagating the Jews v Gentile myth and libel in the context of Gaza and Israel. This conflict really does not need an injection of such libels, there is already enough hate, but Sherri, the non-hating Christian :lol: is doing her level best to make sure there is yet more.
Call me old fashioned, but I don't think someone who claims to love and know Jesus should be mendaciously stirring the pot in this manner.

yes people do go over the top here and in life when under rhetorical fire but that is beyond all bounds

It isn't really beyond all bounds to note that muslims are killing each other every day and if they succeeded in their aim the rest of us would be off the hit list cos the hit list - like its makers who'd wiped themselves out, would no longer exist.

she or he hasn't had the guts to try and answer me yet but i will give her or him the chance to prove s/he aint a robot and hope s/he isnt because s/he is fluent in good english at least!

Now, now, Kvetchy. Don't go assuming you know what posters are doing. We all have lives outside of this board.

I said I don't know!
lipushi

in israel you could probably start an i dont know party and get elected!

parties in israel come and go quicker than orthodox jews in an israeli whorehouse which is what the knesset is, anyway!

i might even make aliyah and come and vote for you!

but i think if i did i would vote for Meretz; I like them

Yes you do, Kvetch :eusa_clap:.
And I don't make any claim to being totally unbiased, never have!
However, you also lend support to people who, imho, support terrorist groups and actions, for example tinnies tireless support of Hamas and the pals who conduct rocket attacks indiscriminately against Israel, and Bcoz, who only the other day said something along the lines of 'bomb Tel Aviv NOW' - not retaliate against the IDF now, note.
So we aren't so different, really :eusa_angel:

Not really. Regardless of Hollie's comment, Shia's and Sunni's and Ahmaddi and several of the other sects are regualrly being killed by other muslims, its a (possibly flippant) remark based on an honest observation of what happens every day. I tend to agree that those who go about murdering people and conducting despicable acts of terrorism on the basis of disagreements in doctrine, libels, 'insults' - both real and perceived - cartoons and a teddy bear named Mo, are indeed wasting oxygen. On the other hand we have Sherri, an alleged Christian, going out of her way day in and day out to demonise Jews and Israelis by desperately propagating the Jews v Gentile myth and libel in the context of Gaza and Israel. This conflict really does not need an injection of such libels, there is already enough hate, but Sherri, the non-hating Christian :lol: is doing her level best to make sure there is yet more.
Call me old fashioned, but I don't think someone who claims to love and know Jesus should be mendaciously stirring the pot in this manner.

It isn't really beyond all bounds to note that muslims are killing each other every day and if they succeeded in their aim the rest of us would be off the hit list cos the hit list - like its makers who'd wiped themselves out, would no longer exist.

Now, now, Kvetchy. Don't go assuming you know what posters are doing. We all have lives outside of this board.
well yes to most of what you say

but i have challenged both tinnie and because I know about supporting hamas, several times

hollie and sherri are similar

hollie weeps the same crocodile tears for the poor muslim oppressed just like sherri does for gazans

but i dont believe either has a microgram of true human sympathy for their proteges

thay are just using and abusin them as sticks to beat up the other side

i on the other hand have lots of true sympathy for both jews, israelis zionuts pals and muslims

even robots

that old quaker tenet; seek that of god in every man....and woman. of course

pigs and dogs too; i learned in india they have souls, too

Last edited:

so no.

"Propaganda" in your dictionary is anything which doesn't blame Israel entirely for this conflict? You're starting to seriously get annoying with this! Arab citizens have FULL rights in Israel as Jews. it's NOT propaganda but fact.

I know you have never been here, so you better learn before saying such stupid things.

and to the point, I don't believe voting Arab parties is good. It's the worst possible choice.

You're starting to seriously get annoying with this! Arab citizens have FULL rights in Israel as Jews. it's NOT propaganda but fact.

Then what is wrong with an Arab prime minister. And she is not even Muslim. She is a Christian. What do you have against Christians?

Code Red Be'er Sheva, Sdot Negev, Ofakim, Netivot- 6:14PM
Hope you and yours stay safe. I was speaking with a former student who is currently serving and his take on the matzav is that Israel will exercise relative restraint until an Israeli kindergarten is hit by a "random" shell and then there will be significant action. It is unfortunate that it would have to come to this.

Code Red Be'er Sheva, Sdot Negev, Ofakim, Netivot- 6:14PM
Hope you and yours stay safe. I was speaking with a former student who is currently serving and his take on the matzav is that Israel will exercise relative restraint until an Israeli kindergarten is hit by a "random" shell and then there will be significant action. It is unfortunate that it would have to come to this.

My family is safe. Thank you

The last one was a bad one. We know that it was at least 10 rockets, in the last half hour.

Apperently They are not interested in ending this escalation. We will have to wait and see where this is going.

It is sad, and your friend is right, sadly southerner blood is cheaper.

You're starting to seriously get annoying with this! Arab citizens have FULL rights in Israel as Jews. it's NOT propaganda but fact.

Then what is wrong with an Arab prime minister. And she is not even Muslim. She is a Christian. What do you have against Christians?
i would definitely vote for the christian woman Hanan Ashrawi as president of greater israel or palestine

the only decent leader the pals have imho

Forum List

Back