Israel Helps Impoverished Africans

So much to talk about regarding Israel's worldly contributions to better lives. What are some Palestinian contributions to the world?
With the Israelis one must always ask, what is in it for them?
How about "survival in a part of the world occupied by practitioners of a viciously hateful politico-religious ideology".

So much to talk about regarding Israel's worldly contributions to better lives. What are some Palestinian contributions to the world?

Says who, is this the latest mantra doing the rounds on the neo nazi hate sites. You do realise that Nazi's said the same things in the 1930's and many were executed as a result..............

How about "survival in a part of the world occupied by practitioners of a viciously hateful politico-religious ideology".

Well, has any people invented better bomb straps than Palestinians?

They practically invented sky jacking.

The way it works is that you open up a browser. Go to google.com and do some search yourself. Nobody has time to educate your illiterate ass. As far as India's aid to Afghanistan and Nepal is concerned, it has already been posted by me in Afghanistan and Asia forums. The reason you do not know anything is because you are one lazy cucumber sucker.

NO The way it works is you make a claim and you produce the evidence to support that claim. If you cant or dont then you are ridiculed and laughed at for blindly following the orders of your leader. This is the action of a brainwashed islamonazi propagandist stooge who cant see that evidence is needed to support their many false claims

You are a free loader. You want to benefit from the labors of others. You want other people to do Google for you. What is funny is that you are asking for links about the topics that have already been posted with links on this forum.

BULLSHIT I want you to prove your claims using unbiased sources, as your word alone is worth absolutely nothing. You are the first tho whinge when there is no link to other peoples claims, so why should you get away with doing it ?

Stop being a parasite. Do your own work, freeloader :) No one gives a rat's ass whether you believe someone or not. It is you who purposely lies on this forum in threads after threads.

In other words you cant prove your claims and are saying that you are a liar.

EVERYONE LOOK VIKRANT IS TELLING THE WORLD HE IS LYING

Your posts amply demonstrate that you are an illiterate buffoon. You lack basic knowledge of political science and resort to kindergarten level debating style by asking for links when you should be able to do your research yourself. Answer this: are you lazy or corrupt or both?

Sky is blue :) I can go and fetch a link for you or you could step out and look up and find out for yourself :)

Indians were exploiting Africans long before the Israelis. That's why your fellow anti-Semite hero Idi Amin kicked them out of Uganda.

I'm not Jewish btw (given your calling everyone who disagrees with you a Jew), but I've got a lot more respect for them than Indians, especially whiny ones who think black neighborhoods in Chicago are the place to be
What a strange post,firstly you are wrong about VIK,Your agreeing with Vik by saying ..in your words "Indians were exploiting Africans long before the Israelis" did....Really this is just too much

He is a hate monger. He has a history of making racist remarks against Indians.

Careful throwing those rocks in your glass house.

On this forum, I have defended blacks, Chinese, Muslims, whites, Jews and Romas. .....

Whoever had your account before may have, but lately you have been prone to irrationally when it comes to China, and vulgar outbursts of antisemitism.

That is your opinion.

What a strange post,firstly you are wrong about VIK,Your agreeing with Vik by saying ..in your words "Indians were exploiting Africans long before the Israelis" did....Really this is just too much

On this forum, I have defended blacks, Chinese, Muslims, whites, Jews and Romas. .....

Whoever had your account before may have, but lately you have been prone to irrationally when it comes to China, and vulgar outbursts of antisemitism.

That is your opinion.

Everyone is free to read your recent posts and decide for themselves.

That is your opinion.

Exactly!

Delusion is a terrible thing
Deliberately Man Made,the originator of Zionism by the way was an ATHIEST JEW
Whose family was being destroyed by the wonderful non-Jews.
Any other insights?
Could you explain your comment in plain English please........what on Earth are you jabbering about...steven
Your ignorance is worthy of nothing more than ridicule.
Self-hating Scum such as yourself are too full of revisionist history to allow actual facts to enter into your fermented brain-cells.
How TYPICAL OF THE SYNTHETIC ZIONIST,TYPICAL ABUSIVE RESPONSE..........they do this to impair critics to desist from calling these Zionist Terrorists what they are>>>>>>>>Murdering Filth...BUT theliq is far too intelligent to take a backward step against these HORDES....grow a backbone and act like a Real Man Indie and just Admit you have tried to ELIMINATE THE Palestinians.....BUT YOU cannot because you basically are GUTLESS COWARD WITH A BIG BAD MOUTH.

Care to provide some evidence of these alleged "zionist terrorists". Like who called them terrorists with the authority to do so, who have they murdered bearing in mind that responding to acts of war and terrorism is not murder.

IF AS YOU CLAIM YOU ARE INTELLIGENT YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO SEE THROUGH THE LIES ON THE HATE SITES AND NOT USE THEM AS EVIDENCE.TIME FOR YOU TO GROW A BRAIN AND START LOOKING AT THE FACTS AND NOT THE HATE PROPAGANDA
SURE DUMBO.....Zionist political violence - Wikipedia

www.takeourworldback.com/zionistcrimes.htm READ IN FULL AND READ TWICE

There are hundreds more but as a footnote I will mention that NITANDYARWHO's FATHER BEN-ZION MILIKOWSKY was secretary to ZE'VE "VLADIMIR"JABOTINSKY who founded the ZIONIST TERRORIST MOVEMENT.

AND HOW COME BIBI's surname is NIT AND YAR WHO and his fathers was MILIKOWSKY

You see Pheo,as a SCHOLAR of all things Jewish I always tell the Truth and Facts about TERROR AND THE BANAL TERRORISTS THE ZIONISTS

UNLIKE YOU,YOU FEEBLE LIAR,I DONT DO PROPAGANDA(LIKE YOU) JUST THE TRUTH AND FACTS..........GOD HELP YOU

I am talking and exposing Terrorist Zionists here the Synthetic Jews

Last edited:

Oh yay! Another old school anti-semitic trope. Its just like the Middle Ages around here.
It is a calumny to call me "anti-semitic".

I said you used an old school anti-semitic trope. You can choose not use them, you know. Do you need a checklist so you can avoid them in the future?

ISIS ? ? ?

NO The way it works is you make a claim and you produce the evidence to support that claim. If you cant or dont then you are ridiculed and laughed at for blindly following the orders of your leader. This is the action of a brainwashed islamonazi propagandist stooge who cant see that evidence is needed to support their many false claims

You are a free loader. You want to benefit from the labors of others. You want other people to do Google for you. What is funny is that you are asking for links about the topics that have already been posted with links on this forum.

BULLSHIT I want you to prove your claims using unbiased sources, as your word alone is worth absolutely nothing. You are the first tho whinge when there is no link to other peoples claims, so why should you get away with doing it ?

Stop being a parasite. Do your own work, freeloader :) No one gives a rat's ass whether you believe someone or not. It is you who purposely lies on this forum in threads after threads.

In other words you cant prove your claims and are saying that you are a liar.

EVERYONE LOOK VIKRANT IS TELLING THE WORLD HE IS LYING

Your posts amply demonstrate that you are an illiterate buffoon. You lack basic knowledge of political science and resort to kindergarten level debating style by asking for links when you should be able to do your research yourself. Answer this: are you lazy or corrupt or both?

Sky is blue :) I can go and fetch a link for you or you could step out and look up and find out for yourself :)

The sky has no colour, what you see is the different radiation colours as they cease to exist to the human eye. Blue being the last one.

So when will you attempt to prove your claim, or will you just deflect and derail because you know you cant

Whose family was being destroyed by the wonderful non-Jews.
Any other insights?
Could you explain your comment in plain English please........what on Earth are you jabbering about...steven
Self-hating Scum such as yourself are too full of revisionist history to allow actual facts to enter into your fermented brain-cells.
How TYPICAL OF THE SYNTHETIC ZIONIST,TYPICAL ABUSIVE RESPONSE..........they do this to impair critics to desist from calling these Zionist Terrorists what they are>>>>>>>>Murdering Filth...BUT theliq is far too intelligent to take a backward step against these HORDES....grow a backbone and act like a Real Man Indie and just Admit you have tried to ELIMINATE THE Palestinians.....BUT YOU cannot because you basically are GUTLESS COWARD WITH A BIG BAD MOUTH.

Care to provide some evidence of these alleged "zionist terrorists". Like who called them terrorists with the authority to do so, who have they murdered bearing in mind that responding to acts of war and terrorism is not murder.

IF AS YOU CLAIM YOU ARE INTELLIGENT YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO SEE THROUGH THE LIES ON THE HATE SITES AND NOT USE THEM AS EVIDENCE.TIME FOR YOU TO GROW A BRAIN AND START LOOKING AT THE FACTS AND NOT THE HATE PROPAGANDA

There are hundreds more but as a footnote I will mention that NITANDYARWHO's FATHER BEN-ZION MILIKOWSKY was secretary to ZE'VE "VLADIMIR"JABOTINSKY who founded the ZIONIST TERRORIST MOVEMENT.

You see Pheo,as a SCHOLAR of all things Jewish I always tell the Truth and Facts about TERROR AND THE BANAL TERRORISTS THE ZIONISTS

UNLIKE YOU,YOU FEEBLE LIAR,I DONT DO PROPAGANDA(LIKE YOU) JUST THE TRUTH AND FACTS..........GOD HELP YOU

From your wiki link ( written by another anti Zionist )

During the 1920 Nebi Musa riots, the 1921 Jaffa riots and the 1929 Palestine riots, Palestinian Arabs manifested hostility against zionist immigration, which provoked the reaction of Jewish militias.[2] In 1935, the Irgun, a Zionist underground military organization, split off from the Haganah.[3] The Irgun were the armed expression of the nascent ideology of Revisionist Zionism founded by Ze'ev Jabotinsky. He expressed this ideology as "every Jew had the right to enter Palestine; only active retaliation would deter the Arab and the British; only Jewish armed force would ensure the Jewish state".[4]

Not it clearly says that the Zionists responded to attack by the arab muslims ? ? ?

Your second link is one of the many anti Zionist hate sites that LIES to reel in idiots and morons like you.

Having to punctuate and intersperse with capitalisation shows that you are losing the plot and know you no longer have a leg to stand on.

It has been my pleasure to show that once again you are a LIAR and use the HATE SITES for your source of information

Oh yay! Another old school anti-semitic trope. Its just like the Middle Ages around here.
It is a calumny to call me "anti-semitic".

I said you used an old school anti-semitic trope. You can choose not use them, you know. Do you need a checklist so you can avoid them in the future?
I do not know what you are writing about.

That is your opinion.

Correct and this is why he will now run away crying for mummy

It is against forum rules to bring in family references, you uncivilized crook. No wonder you and The Dripping Poop find common grounds.

From your wiki link ( written by another anti Zionist )

During the 1920 Nebi Musa riots, the 1921 Jaffa riots and the 1929 Palestine riots, Palestinian Arabs manifested hostility against zionist immigration, which provoked the reaction of Jewish militias.[2] In 1935, the Irgun, a Zionist underground military organization, split off from the Haganah.[3] The Irgun were the armed expression of the nascent ideology of Revisionist Zionism founded by Ze'ev Jabotinsky. He expressed this ideology as "every Jew had the right to enter Palestine; only active retaliation would deter the Arab and the British; only Jewish armed force would ensure the Jewish state".[4]

Not it clearly says that the Zionists responded to attack by the arab muslims ? ? ?

Your second link is one of the many anti Zionist hate sites that LIES to reel in idiots and morons like you.

Having to punctuate and intersperse with capitalisation shows that you are losing the plot and know you no longer have a leg to stand on.

It has been my pleasure to show that once again you are a LIAR and use the HATE SITES for your source of information

Yes but they sure are fun to play with. How can we get more of them here?

Forum List

Back