Israel destroyed the international American school

and you are a broken record. deal with it, jew boy.

I have an unbroken record of demolishing every post from you, stoner. You're so ignorant, why do you even post, except, to vent your hatred of Jews who are more successful than you and your inferior genetics? When will you ever learn, white trash?

no, that is a broken record too, jew boy. It's why I send you into a fit of repeating yourself over and over and over and over again.

come on, jew.. SAY IT!

PWNED, right?

:rofl:

trust me, jew.. you can talk about your superior genetics the day your kind can do more than hide behind white people and kill off palis like fish in a barrel. Until then, enjoy knowing that the holocaust proves just how bad ass your kind are.

tough talk from inside the gas shower, jew boy.

Stoner, your ignorance is showing, again. King Hussein killed more Pallies in a few months in Black September than Pallies who have died in terorrist attacks on Jews since Israel was founded in 1948.

I hate humiliating you, stoner. Do yourself a favor and go away.

I have an unbroken record of demolishing every post from you, stoner. You're so ignorant, why do you even post, except, to vent your hatred of Jews who are more successful than you and your inferior genetics? When will you ever learn, white trash?

no, that is a broken record too, jew boy. It's why I send you into a fit of repeating yourself over and over and over and over again.

come on, jew.. SAY IT!

PWNED, right?

trust me, jew.. you can talk about your superior genetics the day your kind can do more than hide behind white people and kill off palis like fish in a barrel. Until then, enjoy knowing that the holocaust proves just how bad ass your kind are.

Stoner, your ignorance is showing, again. King Hussein killed more Pallies in a few months in Black September than Pallies who have died in terorrist attacks on Jews since Israel was founded in 1948.

the only person you humiliate stares, slack-jawed, back at you when you look into a mirror, jew boy.

and, again, pointing at someone else doesn't validate your own killer behavior. Sorry to burst your zionist bubble.

so, enjoy MAKING ME go away, you fucking loaf of jew bread.

come on, jew.. SAY IT!

PWNED, right?

the only person you humiliate stares, slack-jawed, back at you when you look into a mirror, jew boy.

and, again, pointing at someone else doesn't validate your own killer behavior. Sorry to burst your zionist bubble.

so, enjoy MAKING ME go away, you fucking loaf of jew bread.

Stoner, you're embarrassing yourself and your inferior genetics. Go away

OK. And here's an Israeli Jewish scholar who says the Jewish people are an "invention":

kd78td.jpg

Shlomo Sand: Inventing An Invention
Inventing an invention<br><br> - Haaretz - Israel News

Given your lack of knowledge of Arab history in not knowing Jordan occupied the West Bank for 20 years until 1967, should you really be delving into Jewish history, and fabricated history written by a fraud?

Hahahahaha I see you changed your post, where you originally tried to discredit Sand's credentials, claiming he was "only" a scholar of French history.........before it dawned on you that your Joseph Farah is not an historian at all.

:rofl: World Nut Daily :rofl:

My point was: all kinds of people make all kinds of claims. But supporting your argument here takes a lot more than a 5- or 6-word "pronouncement," especially from a questionable source.

Typically, the rest of your post is another lame attempt to disrupt and derail a discussion with a "hey don't follow the thread and notice the rebuttals to my posts...look at this ridiculous strawman argument instead" nonsense.

Shlomo Sand: Inventing An Invention
Inventing an invention<br><br> - Haaretz - Israel News

Given your lack of knowledge of Arab history in not knowing Jordan occupied the West Bank for 20 years until 1967, should you really be delving into Jewish history, and fabricated history written by a fraud?

Hahahahaha I see you changed your post, where you originally tried to discredit Sand's credentials, claiming he was "only" a scholar of French history.........before it dawned on you that your Joseph Farah is not an historian at all.

:rofl: World Nut Daily :rofl:

My point was: all kinds of people make all kinds of claims. But supporting your argument here takes a lot more than a 5- or 6-word "pronouncement," especially from a questionable source.

Typically, the rest of your post is another lame attempt to disrupt and derail a discussion with a "hey don't follow the thread and notice the rebuttals to my posts...look at this ridiculous strawman argument instead" nonsense.

Joe Farah need not be an historian to know that Palestinians are a scam, given Arabs started calling themselves Palestinians as recently as 1964. Otherwise, there is no history of the so-called Palestinians. Go to amazon and find one book of history of the Palestinians written by a legitimate historian---Not one exists.

Shlomo should stick to French history and not invent Jewish history used as propaganda by by Jew haters.
Jewish Peoplehood Denied, While Israel?s Foes Applaud ? Forward.com

As for Jordan's occupation of your Palestinians, there is ample backround information on the matter

And, you pwned yourself, dopey.

Hamas resists Israel's occupation of their land which is something they have the legal right to do.

In what sense is it "their land"? Are you speaking in terms of private property rights or political control? Do you mean Hamas holds deeds to all the land they claim or that they have a greater right to exercise political control than the other people who live there?

The village of Najd is a good example. Najd was a small farm community in the district of Gaza. It had a population of about 700 people. Its history went back hundreds of years. Some of its land was irrigated though most was not.

Before the start of the 1948 war the little village of Najd was attacked by Jewish forces driving the people into refugee status into what is now called the Gaza Strip. The village was destroyed. This was an act of aggression by military forces against a civilian population. Since international law states that it is inadmissible to acquire land by the threat or use of force, Israel cannot lay claim to this land.

Shortly thereafter Israel created the settlement of Sderot on the ruins of Najd. To this day there is no border between Gaza and the settlement of Sderot. Hamas claims that Sderot is occupied Palestinian land and they have the legal right to reclaim this land. International law seems to be on their side.

Hamas resists Israel's occupation of their land which is something they have the legal right to do.

In what sense is it "their land"? Are you speaking in terms of private property rights or political control? Do you mean Hamas holds deeds to all the land they claim or that they have a greater right to exercise political control than the other people who live there?

The village of Najd is a good example. Najd was a small farm community in the district of Gaza. It had a population of about 700 people. Its history went back hundreds of years. Some of its land was irrigated though most was not.

Before the start of the 1948 war the little village of Najd was attacked by Jewish forces driving the people into refugee status into what is now called the Gaza Strip. The village was destroyed. This was an act of aggression by military forces against a civilian population. Since international law states that it is inadmissible to acquire land by the threat or use of force, Israel cannot lay claim to this land.

Shortly thereafter Israel created the settlement of Sderot on the ruins of Najd. To this day there is no border between Gaza and the settlement of Sderot. Hamas claims that Sderot is occupied Palestinian land and they have the legal right to reclaim this land. International law seems to be on their side.

Even supposing your description is accurate - and I don't know enough about the circumstances to know if it is - that doesn't answer the question about what you mean by "their land". Do you mean it is their land in terms of private property rights or in terms of some Arab/Muslim political entity having a greater right to exercise political control over the area than Israel does?

Even supposing your description is accurate - and I don't know enough about the circumstances to know if it is - that doesn't answer the question about what you mean by "their land". Do you mean it is their land in terms of private property rights or in terms of some Arab/Muslim political entity having a greater right to exercise political control over the area than Israel does?

I would say that the regular inhabitants owned private property and also the communal property. It was their village. The village was, and still is, inside the recognized borders of Palestine.

I would say that the regular inhabitants owned private property and also the communal property. It was their village. The village was, and still is, inside the recognized borders of Palestine.

You would be incorrect. The "regular inhabitants" (Whatever that means) were tenant farmers, for the most part, who leased land from the Ottoman Sultanate, classified as "miri" property. The small amount of "mulk" land privately owned was sold to Jews.

It was not their village. Palestine was Ottoman property. Palestine was governed by Syria and Lebanon, so, a case can be made Palestine was also the property of Syria and Lebanon.

The Palestine Royal Commission presented its report on the conditions in Palestine...
The Arab population shows a remarkable increase since 1920, and it has had some share in the increased prosperity of Palestine. Many Arab landowners have benefited from the sale of land [to Jews] and the profitable investment of the purchase money. The fellaheen are better off on the whole than they were in 1920. This Arab progress has been partly due to the import of Jewish capital into Palestine and other factors associated with the growth of the National Home. In particular, the Arabs have benefited from social services which could not have been provided on the existing scale without the revenue obtained from the Jews.

The shortage of land is due less to purchase by Jews than to the increase in the Arab population. The Arab claims that the Jews have obtained too large a proportion of good land cannot be maintained. Much of the land now carrying orange groves was sand dunes or swamps and uncultivated when it was bought.

Now, you know.

Another fictional account of history from the Forum Dunce.

Historian Benny Morris, author of the definitive book on the '48 War, "1948", edifies...
The Palestinian Arabs were not responsible in some bizarre way for what befell them in 1948. Their responsibility was very direct and simple.

In defiance of the will of the international community, as embodied in the UN General Assembly Resolution of November 29th, 1947 (No. 181), they launched hostilities against the Jewish community in Palestine in the hope of aborting the emergence of the Jewish state and perhaps destroying that community. But they lost; and one of the results was the displacement of 700,000 of them from their homes.

...on the local level, in dozens of localities around Palestine, Arab leaders advised or ordered the evacuation of women and children or whole communities, as occurred in Haifa in late April, 1948. And Haifa's Jewish mayor, Shabtai Levy, did, on April 22nd, plead with them to stay, to no avail.

Keep lying, Duncey, and I'll keep correcting your lies.

Getting back to your original statement, "Hamas resists Israel's occupation of their land which is something they have the legal right to do," if by "their land" you mean private property rights, then unless you are about to disclose that Hamas is made up of former Najd homeowners, they have no right to "resist" the existence of the city of Sderot, and indeed, firing rockets at the civilian population of Sderot, as paragraph 1950 of the Goldstone Report notes, ' "constitute a deliberate attack against the civilian population," and that "These actions would constitute war crimes and may amount to crimes against humanity." '

Bradley Burston: Berkeley's Israel Boycott, the Occupation's New Friend

It is not clear what you mean by Palestine. As the term was used by the League of Nations and by the UN, Palestine referred to a geographical area, not a political entity, in the same way that Central America or Western Europe refer to geographical areas rather than to political entities. After WWI, the political entity that exercised control in Palestine was the League of Nations and later the UN, so unless you can show that the UN passed the right to exercise political control over western Palestine to Hamas, in no sense can Hamas claim it is "their land".

Hamas does claim in their Charter that it is "their land" because Allah gave it to them, so perhaps that's the sense in which you are claiming it is their land and that they have a divine right to "resist" the Jews without regard to whether their actions constitute war crimes or crimes against humanity.

...unless you can show that the UN passed the right to exercise political control over western Palestine to Hamas, in no sense can Hamas claim it is "their land".

As you no doubt know, the UN offered the Pallies a state and "their land" with its issuance of UN Res. 181 in 1947, which they rejected and proceeded to obliterate in launching a guerilla attack on the Jews the next day.

Islamic doctrine states that not merely Palestine is religious waqf land, but, the entire world belongs to Allah.

Islamic scholar Sheikh Maulana Maududi further edifies...
Islam wishes to destroy all states and governments anywhere on the face of the earth which are opposed to the ideology and program of Islam regardless of the country or the nation which rules it. The purpose of Islam is to set up a state on the basis of its own ideology and program &#8230; the objective of Islamic jihad is to eliminate the rule of an un-Islamic system and establish instead an Islamic system of state rule. Islam does not intend to confine this revolution to a single state or a few countries; the aim of Islam is to bring about a universal revolution.

Historian Benny Morris, author of the definitive book on the '48 War, "1948", edifies...
The Palestinian Arabs were not responsible in some bizarre way for what befell them in 1948. Their responsibility was very direct and simple.

In defiance of the will of the international community, as embodied in the UN General Assembly Resolution of November 29th, 1947 (No. 181), they launched hostilities against the Jewish community in Palestine in the hope of aborting the emergence of the Jewish state and perhaps destroying that community. But they lost; and one of the results was the displacement of 700,000 of them from their homes.

...on the local level, in dozens of localities around Palestine, Arab leaders advised or ordered the evacuation of women and children or whole communities, as occurred in Haifa in late April, 1948. And Haifa's Jewish mayor, Shabtai Levy, did, on April 22nd, plead with them to stay, to no avail.

You keep bleating ¨ there never was a Palestine¨ but in the above quote Palestine is named three times

You keep bleating ¨ there never was a Palestine¨ but in the above quote Palestine is named three times

Arabs viewed Palestine as part of Syria. Benny Morris is not an Arab.

Says who?
(If you are going to quote other peoples work it is polite to post a link for copyright and forum rules)
2.460C

Mandate for Palestine - UK summary of the Palestine Royal Commission (Peel Commission) report Cmd. 5479 - League of Nations/Non-UN document (30 November 1937)

Dopey, the British were not Arab, either. D'oh!

Here, dopey, read and learn...

Eminent historian Bernard Lewis ("The Middle East"}...
For Arabs, the term Palestine was unacceptable... For Muslims it was alien and irrelevant. The main objection for them was that it seemed to assert a separate entity which politically conscious Arabs in Palestine and elsewhere denied. For them there was no such thing as a country called Palestine. The region which the British called Palestine was merely a separated part of a larger whole. Palestine was not a country and had no frontiers, only administrative boundaries; it was a group of provincial subdivisions, by no means always the same, within a larger entity. For a long time organized and articulate Arab political opinion was virtually unanimous on this point.

At first, the country of which Palestine was a part was felt to be Syria. In Ottoman times, that is, immediately before the coming of the British, Palestine had indeed been a part of a larger Syrian whole from which it was in no way distinguished whether by language, culture, education, administration, political allegiance, or any other significant respect. The dividing line between British-mandated Palestine and French-mandated Syria-Lebanon was an entirely new one and for the people of the area was wholly artificial. It was therefore natural that the nationalist leadership when it first appeared should think in Syrian terms and describe Palestine as southern Syria.

You are PWNED.

Last edited:
Says who?
(If you are going to quote other peoples work it is polite to post a link for copyright and forum rules)
2.460C

Mandate for Palestine - UK summary of the Palestine Royal Commission (Peel Commission) report Cmd. 5479 - League of Nations/Non-UN document (30 November 1937)

For Arabs, the term Palestine was unacceptable... For Muslims it was alien and irrelevant. The main objection for them was that it seemed to assert a separate entity which politically conscious Arabs in Palestine and elsewhere denied. For them there was no such thing as a country called Palestine. The region which the British called Palestine was merely a separated part of a larger whole. Palestine was not a country and had no frontiers, only administrative boundaries; it was a group of provincial subdivisions, by no means always the same, within a larger entity. For a long time organized and articulate Arab political opinion was virtually unanimous on this point.

At first, the country of which Palestine was a part was felt to be Syria. In Ottoman times, that is, immediately before the coming of the British, Palestine had indeed been a part of a larger Syrian whole from which it was in no way distinguished whether by language, culture, education, administration, political allegiance, or any other significant respect. The dividing line between British-mandated Palestine and French-mandated Syria-Lebanon was an entirely new one and for the people of the area was wholly artificial. It was therefore natural that the nationalist leadership when it first appeared should think in Syrian terms and describe Palestine as southern Syria.

You are PWNED.

I suggest you made up that quote, Got a link to prove me wrong? :eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Says who?
2.460C

You are PWNED.

I suggest you made up that quote, Got a link to prove me wrong? :eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Bernard Lewis, "The PLO"

You're PWNED.

Forum List

Back