UN Fact-Finding Mission on the Gaza Conflict (Richard Goldstone)

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njdnBVVx6W0&feature=related]YouTube - UN Fact-Finding Mission on the Gaza Conflict (Richard Goldstone)[/ame]

Goldstone has already discredited his own report, dummy.
We had to do the best we could with the material we had. If this was a court of law, there would have been nothing proven.

We couldn’t use that report as evidence at all.

And I wouldn’t consider it in any way embarrassing if many of the allegations turn out to be disproved.

It's SOOOO easy PWNING you. LOL

We had to do the best we could with the material we had. If this was a court of law, there would have been nothing proven.

And I wouldn’t consider it in any way embarrassing if many of the allegations turn out to be disproved.

And Israel could have shown this if they cooperated instead of just flapping their stupid faces. If Israel did no wrong you would think it would welcome an investigation.

And Israel could have shown this if they cooperated instead of just flapping their stupid faces. If Israel did no wrong you would think it would welcome an investigation.

You got PWNED and have no other recourse but a feeble attempt to deflect.

Goldstone has discredited his own report.

You are PWNED!

Live with it.

You got PWNED and have no other recourse but a feeble attempt to deflect.

Goldstone has discredited his own report.

You are PWNED!

Live with it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Moag8mcfdN4&feature=related]YouTube - Goldstone challenges US over Gaza report[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwiEu7c6zx4&feature=channel]YouTube - Richard Falk on Palestine and Goldstone report - 07 Oct 09[/ame]

Colonel Richard Kemp, the decorated war hero who led British forces in Iraq and Afghanistan...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX6vyT8RzMo]YouTube - Goldstone Gaza Report: Col. Richard Kemp Testifies at U.N. Emergency Session[/ame]
I am the former commander of the British forces in Afghanistan. I served with NATO and the United Nations; commanded troops in Northern Ireland, Bosnia and Macedonia; and participated in the Gulf War. I spent considerable time in Iraq since the 2003 invasion, and worked on international terrorism for the UK Government’s Joint Intelligence Committee.

Mr. President, based on my knowledge and experience, I can say this: During Operation Cast Lead, the Israeli Defence Forces did more to safeguard the rights of civilians in a combat zone than any other army in the history of warfare.
Israel did so while facing an enemy that deliberately positioned its military capability behind the human shield of the civilian population.

Hamas, like Hizballah, are expert at driving the media agenda. Both will always have people ready to give interviews condemning Israeli forces for war crimes. They are adept at staging and distorting incidents.

The IDF faces a challenge that we British do not have to face to the same extent. It is the automatic, Pavlovian presumption by many in the international media, and international human rights groups, that the IDF are in the wrong, that they are abusing human rights.

The truth is that the IDF took extraordinary measures to give Gaza civilians notice of targeted areas, dropping over 2 million leaflets, and making over 100,000 phone calls. Many missions that could have taken out Hamas military capability were aborted to prevent civilian casualties. During the conflict, the IDF allowed huge amounts of humanitarian aid into Gaza. To deliver aid virtually into your enemy's hands is, to the military tactician, normally quite unthinkable. But the IDF took on those risks.

Despite all of this, of course innocent civilians were killed. War is chaos and full of mistakes. There have been mistakes by the British, American and other forces in Afghanistan and in Iraq, many of which can be put down to human error. But mistakes are not war crimes.

More than anything, the civilian casualties were a consequence of Hamas’ way of fighting. Hamas deliberately tried to sacrifice their own civilians.

Mr. President, Israel had no choice apart from defending its people, to stop Hamas from attacking them with rockets.

And I say this again: the IDF did more to safeguard the rights of civilians in a combat zone than any other army in the history of warfare.

You are PWNED, Forum Dunce.:clap2:

Colonel Richard Kemp, the decorated war hero who led British forces in Iraq and Afghanistan...
YouTube - Goldstone Gaza Report: Col. Richard Kemp Testifies at U.N. Emergency Session
I am the former commander of the British forces in Afghanistan. I served with NATO and the United Nations; commanded troops in Northern Ireland, Bosnia and Macedonia; and participated in the Gulf War. I spent considerable time in Iraq since the 2003 invasion, and worked on international terrorism for the UK Government’s Joint Intelligence Committee.

Mr. President, based on my knowledge and experience, I can say this: During Operation Cast Lead, the Israeli Defence Forces did more to safeguard the rights of civilians in a combat zone than any other army in the history of warfare.
Israel did so while facing an enemy that deliberately positioned its military capability behind the human shield of the civilian population.

Hamas, like Hizballah, are expert at driving the media agenda. Both will always have people ready to give interviews condemning Israeli forces for war crimes. They are adept at staging and distorting incidents.

The IDF faces a challenge that we British do not have to face to the same extent. It is the automatic, Pavlovian presumption by many in the international media, and international human rights groups, that the IDF are in the wrong, that they are abusing human rights.

The truth is that the IDF took extraordinary measures to give Gaza civilians notice of targeted areas, dropping over 2 million leaflets, and making over 100,000 phone calls. Many missions that could have taken out Hamas military capability were aborted to prevent civilian casualties. During the conflict, the IDF allowed huge amounts of humanitarian aid into Gaza. To deliver aid virtually into your enemy's hands is, to the military tactician, normally quite unthinkable. But the IDF took on those risks.

Despite all of this, of course innocent civilians were killed. War is chaos and full of mistakes. There have been mistakes by the British, American and other forces in Afghanistan and in Iraq, many of which can be put down to human error. But mistakes are not war crimes.

More than anything, the civilian casualties were a consequence of Hamas’ way of fighting. Hamas deliberately tried to sacrifice their own civilians.

Mr. President, Israel had no choice apart from defending its people, to stop Hamas from attacking them with rockets.

And I say this again: the IDF did more to safeguard the rights of civilians in a combat zone than any other army in the history of warfare.

Oh no, not Israeli stooge Kemp again!

YouTube - Goldstone Gaza Report: Col. Richard Kemp Testifies at U.N. Emergency Session

Oh, yes, the decorated war hero Kemp, you lazyass bum.

Kemp was appointed Member of the Order of the British Empire (MBE), Military Division, on 25 April 1994 in recognition of his intelligence work in Northern Ireland in 1993 and was awarded the Queen's Commendation for Bravery for service as a commander in the United Nations Protection Force in Bosnia in 1994. He was promoted Commander of the Order of the British Empire (CBE), Military Division, in the New Year Honours 2006.
Richard Kemp - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You are PWNED. :clap2:

Kemp was appointed Member of the Order of the British Empire (MBE), Military Division, on 25 April 1994 in recognition of his intelligence work in Northern Ireland in 1993 and was awarded the Queen's Commendation for Bravery for service as a commander in the United Nations Protection Force in Bosnia in 1994. He was promoted Commander of the Order of the British Empire (CBE), Military Division, in the New Year Honours 2006.

Kemp merely regurgitated Israel's propaganda talking points.

Kemp merely regurgitated Israel's propaganda talking points.

Kemp is a decorated war hero. You are a worthless, lazyass bum.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX6vyT8RzMo]YouTube - Goldstone Gaza Report: Col. Richard Kemp Testifies at U.N. Emergency Session[/ame]

Why didn't this stooge mention the reason for the rockets?

Forum List

Back