Israel destroyed the international American school

Is that all you got, no link?:eusa_liar:

Your silly map is bogus.

Here, I demolish you, again...

Eminent historian Yehoshua Porath ("The Emergence of the Palestinian National Movement")
The First Congress of the Muslim-Christian Associations which met in Jerusalem in 1919 and brought together thirty delegates fro various parts of Palestine adopted the resolution
"We consider Palestine as part of Arab Syria as it has never been separated from it at any time. Weare connected with it by national, religious, linguistic, natural, economic and geographicaal bonds. We desire that our district Soouthern Syria or Palestine should not be separated from the Independent Arab Syrian government."

Stick a fork in you, you're done.

Your silly map is bogus.

Eminent historian Yehoshua Porath ("The Emergence of the Palestinian National Movement")
The First Congress of the Muslim-Christian Associations which met in Jerusalem in 1919 and brought together thirty delegates fro various parts of Palestine adopted the resolution
"We consider Palestine as part of Arab Syria as it has never been separated from it at any time. Weare connected with it by national, religious, linguistic, natural, economic and geographicaal bonds. We desire that our district Soouthern Syria or Palestine should not be separated from the Independent Arab Syrian government."

Another one of your false quotes with no link, but with spelling mistakes:cuckoo::eusa_liar:

Your silly map is bogus.

Another one of your false quotes with no link, but with spelling mistakes:cuckoo::eusa_liar:

Awww, I destroyed your little map, bitch, with authoritative statements from the foremost Middle East historians that Palestine never existed for Arabs. Are you going to cry, bitch? LOL

Awww, I destroyed your little map, bitch, with authoritative statements from the foremost Middle East historians that Palestine never existed for Arabs. Are you going to cry, bitch? LOL

I will keep pointing out your lies :lol:

I will keep pointing out your lies :lol:

Except, you have been proven a liar with your map, while, I have substantiated my point that Palestine never existed with statements from two of the foremost Middle East historians.

You can never out-debate me as I'm intellectually superior.

Except, you have been proven a liar with your map, while, I have substantiated my point that Palestine never existed with statements from two of the foremost Middle East historians.

It's not My ¨Map¨ it's from the
LEAGUE OF NATIONS

MANDATES

P A L E S T I N E

--------
of the
PALESTINE ROYAL COMMISSION

presented by the Secretary of State for the Colonies
to the United Kingdom Parliament
by Command of His Britannic Majesty
(July 1937)
Mandate for Palestine - UK summary of the Palestine Royal Commission (Peel Commission) report Cmd. 5479 - League of Nations/Non-UN document (30 November 1937)
Also you have not posted one link to prove the map is not true, and when I openly call you a Liar and point out your schoolboy spelling mistakes in your Invented quotes you claim to be
intellectually superior
:lol:

It's not My ¨Map¨ it's from the
LEAGUE OF NATIONS

MANDATES

P A L E S T I N E

--------
of the
PALESTINE ROYAL COMMISSION

presented by the Secretary of State for the Colonies
to the United Kingdom Parliament
by Command of His Britannic Majesty
(July 1937)
Mandate for Palestine - UK summary of the Palestine Royal Commission (Peel Commission) report Cmd. 5479 - League of Nations/Non-UN document (30 November 1937)
Also you have not posted one link to prove the map is not true, and when I openly call you a Liar and point out your schoolboy spelling mistakes in your Invented quotes you claim to be
intellectually superior

The Mandate For Palestine was issued by the Western League of Nations, not by the Arabs, dumb dumb.

Arabs viewed Palestine as part of Syria, as I have substantiated.

Eminent Arab Princeton Professor Philip Hitti, who represented the Institute of Arab American Affairs before the Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry in 1946...
The Sunday schools have done a great deal of harm to us, because by smearing the walls of the rooms with maps of Palestine they are associating it in the mind of the average American--and I may say perhaps the Englishman, too--with the Jews. Sir, there is no such thing as Palestine in history, absolutely not

And, you're PWNED, once, again. Now, run along, twit.

Getting back to your original statement, "Hamas resists Israel's occupation of their land which is something they have the legal right to do," if by "their land" you mean private property rights, then unless you are about to disclose that Hamas is made up of former Najd homeowners, they have no right to "resist" the existence of the city of Sderot, and indeed, firing rockets at the civilian population of Sderot, as paragraph 1950 of the Goldstone Report notes, ' "constitute a deliberate attack against the civilian population," and that "These actions would constitute war crimes and may amount to crimes against humanity." '

Hamas is a nationalist movement. To say they have to personally own land in Najd is like saying if Aztlan was to takeover the South West then people in New York or Florida would have no dog in that fight.

As far as "civilians" are concerned settlers are integral, necessary, and active members of the occupation. There would be no Israel without them.

It is not clear what you mean by Palestine. As the term was used by the League of Nations and by the UN, Palestine referred to a geographical area, not a political entity, in the same way that Central America or Western Europe refer to geographical areas rather than to political entities. After WWI, the political entity that exercised control in Palestine was the League of Nations and later the UN, so unless you can show that the UN passed the right to exercise political control over western Palestine to Hamas, in no sense can Hamas claim it is "their land".

It was the nationalist aspirations of the inhabitants of "Palestine" that scuttled the Palestine Mandate. Whatever name used is irrelevant. The inhabitants of the place, whatever it is called, are the ones who have the right to self determination.

Hamas does claim in their Charter that it is "their land" because Allah gave it to them, so perhaps that's the sense in which you are claiming it is their land and that they have a divine right to "resist" the Jews without regard to whether their actions constitute war crimes or crimes against humanity.

Hamas is not the only resistance organization. There are also groups like the PFLP which is a Christian organization that works closely with Hamas and others. To claim this to be a religious conflict is disingenuous.

Hamas is a nationalist movement. To say they have to personally own land in Najd is like saying if Aztlan was to takeover the South West then people in New York or Florida would have no dog in that fight.

Wrong, again, dopey. Hamas is a resistance movement.

As far as "civilians" are concerned settlers are integral, necessary, and active members of the occupation. There would be no Israel without them.

Except, you are clueless about occupation, dopey.

The West Bank is not sovereign Arab territory and, thus, cannot be occupied.

The Pallies are not even signatories to Conventions governing occupation.

Israel is not bound by Conventions governing occupation.

Under the terms of the legally binding Palestine Mandate, all of Palestine is sovereign Israeli territory.

Palestine Mandate, Article 6...
The Administration of Palestine, while ensuring that the rights and position of other sections of the population are not prejudiced, shall facilitate Jewish immigration under suitable conditions and shall encourage, in co-operation with the Jewish agency referred to in Article 4, close settlement by Jews on the land, including State lands and waste lands not required for public purposes.

Remember this, dopey. You have a weak mind and a tendency to not retain information.

It was the nationalist aspirations of the inhabitants of "Palestine" that scuttled the Palestine Mandate. Whatever name used is irrelevant. The inhabitants of the place, whatever it is called, are the ones who have the right to self determination.

The Palestine Mandate establishing Palestine as the Jewish homeland constitutes international law. Thus, any "scuttling" represents a flagrant violation of the law.

Merely being an inhabitant of a territory does not confer ownership. Jews have legal title to land in Palestine augmentedby sovereignty attributed to the Palestine Mandate, protected by Article 80 of the UN Charter.

Hamas is not the only resistance organization. There are also groups like the PFLP which is a Christian organization that works closely with Hamas and others. To claim this to be a religious conflict is disingenuous.

Hamas and PFLP are US State Department-designated terrorist groups that target civilian Israeli population centers, in violation of the law of armed coflict and UN Resolutions 1373 and 1566.

Now, even YOU know, Forum Dunce.

Last edited:
Isn't funny as HELL to watch marc39 react to historic documents like maps?

:rofl:

watch! he's going to say PWNED!

Irrelevant maps, dopey, since the map was created by the Western League of Nations and not by any Arab entity.

Try to keep up, though, you are brain-dead.

OWNED, bitch. LOL

Irrelevant maps, dopey, since the map was created by the Western League of Nations and not by any Arab entity.

OWNED, bitch. LOL

holy SHIT! a zionist JEW thinks historic maps are irrelevant? Gosh, no WONDER your kind had no respect for the purpose of the walls of JERICHO.

look at him! NOW IT'S "OWNED"

OWNED, bitch. LOL

holy SHIT! a zionist JEW thinks historic maps are irrelevant? Gosh, no WONDER your kind had no respect for the purpose of the walls of JERICHO.

look at him! NOW IT'S "OWNED"

Dopey dope, try to keep up, though, it's difficult for your weak mind. Arabs have historically denied the existence of Palestine. The map was created not by the Arabs, but, by the West.

Eminent Princeton Professor Philip Hitti, who represented the Institute of Arab American Affairs before the Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry...
The Sunday schools have done a great deal of harm to us, because by smearing the walls of the rooms with maps of Palestine they are associating it in the mind of the average American--and I may say perhaps the Englishman, too--with the Jews. Sir, there is no such thing as Palestine in history, absolutely not.

You and your inferior genetics are PWNED! LOL

I can pull random quotes from irrelevant jews too!

“If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken their country. It is true God promised it to us, but how could that interest them? Our God is not theirs. There has been Anti - Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault ? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?”
nam123

David Ben-Gurion

breath deep, you fucking body.

“If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken their country. It is true God promised it to us, but how could that interest them? Our God is not theirs. There has been Anti - Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault ? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?”
nam123

David Ben-Gurion

Deflection and irrelevant, dimwit. The matter at hand is Arabs not acknowledging the existence of Palestine.

I know you're brain-dead, but, try to pay attention.

You and your inferior genetics are PWNED, again. LOL

nam123

David Ben-Gurion

Deflection and irrelevant, dimwit. The matter at hand is Arabs not acknowledging the existence of Palestine.

I know you're brain-dead, but, try to pay attention.

You and your inferior genetics are PWNED, again. LOL

A jew crying about DEFLECTION?!?!?!

1. Your first "sentence" is a fragment.

2. One quote from one arab means nothing in the eyes of historic documents.

3. David Ben Gurion knew exactly what zioinism was doing in subverting local populations.

PWNED!

holocaust-victims-in-bunks.jpg

Forum List

Back