Israel destroyed the international American school

Getting back to your original statement, "Hamas resists Israel's occupation of their land which is something they have the legal right to do," if by "their land" you mean private property rights, then unless you are about to disclose that Hamas is made up of former Najd homeowners, they have no right to "resist" the existence of the city of Sderot, and indeed, firing rockets at the civilian population of Sderot, as paragraph 1950 of the Goldstone Report notes, ' "constitute a deliberate attack against the civilian population," and that "These actions would constitute war crimes and may amount to crimes against humanity." '

Hamas is a nationalist movement. To say they have to personally own land in Najd is like saying if Aztlan was to takeover the South West then people in New York or Florida would have no dog in that fight.

As far as "civilians" are concerned settlers are integral, necessary, and active members of the occupation. There would be no Israel without them.

It is not clear what you mean by Palestine. As the term was used by the League of Nations and by the UN, Palestine referred to a geographical area, not a political entity, in the same way that Central America or Western Europe refer to geographical areas rather than to political entities. After WWI, the political entity that exercised control in Palestine was the League of Nations and later the UN, so unless you can show that the UN passed the right to exercise political control over western Palestine to Hamas, in no sense can Hamas claim it is "their land".

It was the nationalist aspirations of the inhabitants of "Palestine" that scuttled the Palestine Mandate. Whatever name used is irrelevant. The inhabitants of the place, whatever it is called, are the ones who have the right to self determination.

Hamas does claim in their Charter that it is "their land" because Allah gave it to them, so perhaps that's the sense in which you are claiming it is their land and that they have a divine right to "resist" the Jews without regard to whether their actions constitute war crimes or crimes against humanity.

Hamas is not the only resistance organization. There are also groups like the PFLP which is a Christian organization that works closely with Hamas and others. To claim this to be a religious conflict is disingenuous.

Then when you say, "Hamas resists Israel's occupation of their land which is something they have the legal right to do," by "their land," you are not making the claim it is "their land" on the basis of private property rights, as your story about Najd might suggest, but you are simply asserting it is "their land" because Hamas is a "nationalist movement", which aspires to exercise political control over this land, that is to govern the people who live there and control its resources, and that Hamas has a legal right to kill any or all Israeli civilians because if the Israelis presently living in Sderot meet your definition of "settlers" then virtually all Israeli civilians do and "There would be no Israel without them."

To reiterate, when you say "Hamas resists Israel's occupation of their land which is something they have the legal right to do," you are not saying it is "their land" based on private property rights or because they presently exercise political control over the land or that they ever have exercised political control over the land but simply because they want to, and further you are saying they have a legal right to kill anyone who stands in their way.

Joe Farah need not be an historian to know that Palestinians are a scam, given Arabs started calling themselves Palestinians as recently as 1964.

Joe Farah is a joke, and everybody except World Nuts know it.

Denying the existence of the Palestinian people was all the vogue for Zionists in the 60s and 70s, a la Golda Meyerson (or "Meir," as she later styled herself.) But these days most reasonable people realize how ridiculous those claims are.

There are many examples of Palestinians calling themselves "Palestinian" long before 1964, and even before World War I. Here are just a few examples:

1911 - The Palestinian newspaper "Filastin" ("Palestine") began publishing in Palestine in Arabic. It addressed the people of the region as "Filastiniyi" ("Palestinians.")

1921 - the Syrian-Palestinian Congress issued its first demand for national independence for Palestine

1935 - al-Hizb al-'Arabi al-Filastini (the Palestinian Arab Party) was established in Jerusalem.

(By the way, the term "Palestinian" includes all the indigenous Arabic-speaking people of Palestine - whether Muslim, Christian, Druze, Samaritan or Jew.)

And there were no Israelis before 1948. So according to your own fruit loop logic, they must be a scam, too. :lol:

Otherwise, there is no history of the so-called Palestinians. Go to amazon and find one book of history of the Palestinians written by a legitimate historian---Not one exists.

Obviously, your definition of "legitimate historian" would apply only to looney tunes who endorse your particular line of Zio-BS.

However, there are plenty of histories written by authors that the rest of the world considers quite credible - Edward Said, Ilan Pappe, Baruch Kimmerling, Rashid Khalidi, Walid Khalidi, and many many more. I am sure these names will send you into another amusing spasm of Tourette's, Kiryat Arba style. :lol:

Shlomo should stick to French history and not invent Jewish history used as propaganda by by Jew haters.
Jewish Peoplehood Denied, While Israel?s Foes Applaud ? Forward.com

As I said before, all kinds of people make all kinds of claims. Sand's book is certainly quite a threat to your type of fanaticism, as it would knock the legs out from under everything Zionism claims to be. So I'm not surprised it has you on the defensive.

Anyway, you keep insisting on missing the POINT, so I'll repeat it for you again: it takes more than a few words cut and pasted from somebody's opinion piece to make a convincing argument. Just about everyone here except you realizes that.

As for Jordan's occupation of your Palestinians, there is ample backround information on the matter

This is the strawman argument I'm talking about. I've not said anything about the Jordanian occupation in this thread.

At any rate, the Jordanian occupation (which, by the way, was not regarded as legal by the rest of the world any more than Israel's occupation) has been over for 40-some years, so it's a non-sequitur in this convo.

Last edited:
Joe Farah need not be an historian to know that Palestinians are a scam, given Arabs started calling themselves Palestinians as recently as 1964.

Joe Farah is a joke, and everybody except World Nuts know it.

Denying the existence of the Palestinian people was all the vogue for Zionists in the 60s and 70s, a la Golda Meyerson (or "Meir," as she later styled herself.) But these days most reasonable people realize how ridiculous those claims are.

There are many examples of Palestinians calling themselves "Palestinian" long before 1964, and even before World War I. Here are just a few examples:

1911 - The Palestinian newspaper "Filastin" ("Palestine") began publishing in Palestine in Arabic. It addressed the people of the region as "Filastiniyi" ("Palestinians.")

1921 - the Syrian-Palestinian Congress issued its first demand for national independence for Palestine

1935 - al-Hizb al-'Arabi al-Filastini (the Palestinian Arab Party) was established in Jerusalem.

(By the way, the term "Palestinian" includes all the indigenous Arabic-speaking people of Palestine - whether Muslim, Christian, Druze, Samaritan or Jew.)

And there were no Israelis before 1948. So according to your own fruit loop logic, they must be a scam, too. :lol:

Otherwise, there is no history of the so-called Palestinians. Go to amazon and find one book of history of the Palestinians written by a legitimate historian---Not one exists.

Obviously, your definition of "legitimate historian" would apply only to looney tunes who endorse your particular line of Zio-BS.

However, there are plenty of histories written by authors that the rest of the world considers quite credible - Edward Said, Ilan Pappe, Baruch Kimmerling, Rashid Khalidi, Walid Khalidi, and many many more. I am sure these names will send you into another amusing spasm of Tourette's, Kiryat Arba style. :lol:

Shlomo should stick to French history and not invent Jewish history used as propaganda by by Jew haters.
Jewish Peoplehood Denied, While Israel?s Foes Applaud ? Forward.com

As I said before, all kinds of people make all kinds of claims. Sand's book is certainly quite a threat to your type of fanaticism, as it would knock the legs out from under everything Zionism claims to be. So I'm not surprised it has you on the defensive.

Anyway, you keep insisting on missing the POINT, so I'll repeat it for you again: it takes more than a few words cut and pasted from somebody's opinion piece to make a convincing argument. Just about everyone here except you realizes that.

As for Jordan's occupation of your Palestinians, there is ample backround information on the matter

This is the strawman argument I'm talking about. I've not said anything about the Jordanian occupation in this thread.

At any rate, the Jordanian occupation (which, by the way, was not regarded as legal by the rest of the world any more than Israel's occupation) has been over for 40-some years, so it's a non-sequitur in this convo.

571px-Jaffa_Alhambra_Cinema03562ucroped.jpg

Al Hambra Cinema in Jaffa, 1937 with Palestinian flag.

Getting back to your original statement, "Hamas resists Israel's occupation of their land which is something they have the legal right to do," if by "their land" you mean private property rights, then unless you are about to disclose that Hamas is made up of former Najd homeowners, they have no right to "resist" the existence of the city of Sderot, and indeed, firing rockets at the civilian population of Sderot, as paragraph 1950 of the Goldstone Report notes, ' "constitute a deliberate attack against the civilian population," and that "These actions would constitute war crimes and may amount to crimes against humanity." '

Hamas is a nationalist movement. To say they have to personally own land in Najd is like saying if Aztlan was to takeover the South West then people in New York or Florida would have no dog in that fight.

As far as "civilians" are concerned settlers are integral, necessary, and active members of the occupation. There would be no Israel without them.

It was the nationalist aspirations of the inhabitants of "Palestine" that scuttled the Palestine Mandate. Whatever name used is irrelevant. The inhabitants of the place, whatever it is called, are the ones who have the right to self determination.

Hamas does claim in their Charter that it is "their land" because Allah gave it to them, so perhaps that's the sense in which you are claiming it is their land and that they have a divine right to "resist" the Jews without regard to whether their actions constitute war crimes or crimes against humanity.

Hamas is not the only resistance organization. There are also groups like the PFLP which is a Christian organization that works closely with Hamas and others. To claim this to be a religious conflict is disingenuous.

Then when you say, "Hamas resists Israel's occupation of their land which is something they have the legal right to do," by "their land," you are not making the claim it is "their land" on the basis of private property rights, as your story about Najd might suggest, but you are simply asserting it is "their land" because Hamas is a "nationalist movement", which aspires to exercise political control over this land, that is to govern the people who live there and control its resources, and that Hamas has a legal right to kill any or all Israeli civilians because if the Israelis presently living in Sderot meet your definition of "settlers" then virtually all Israeli civilians do and "There would be no Israel without them."

To reiterate, when you say "Hamas resists Israel's occupation of their land which is something they have the legal right to do," you are not saying it is "their land" based on private property rights or because they presently exercise political control over the land or that they ever have exercised political control over the land but simply because they want to, and further you are saying they have a legal right to kill anyone who stands in their way.

The US is my land. It is "my land" even to those who rent apartments and have no physical ownership of any land. Hamas are Palestinians and Palestine is their land.

From my previous post.
Before the start of the 1948 war the little village of Najd was attacked by Jewish forces driving the people into refugee status into what is now called the Gaza Strip. The village was destroyed. This was an act of aggression by military forces against a civilian population. Since international law states that it is inadmissible to acquire land by the threat or use of force, Israel cannot lay claim to this land.

Najd (Sderot) remains inside Palestine's internationally recognized borders. It is not inside any Israeli borders.

Hamas does not rule Palestine. The elected government rules Palestine. (Except in the West Bank, but that is another story.) Hamas happens to have been elected to be the majority party. That can change by the will of the people.

The question of civilians can be tricky. So called Israeli civilians are an absolutely necessary part the military occupation of Palestine. Does their complicity in the illegal military occupation remove them from civilian status. I don't believe that question has been addressed by the legal community.

The US is my land. It is "my land" even to those who rent apartments and have no physical ownership of any land. Hamas are Palestinians and Palestine is their land.

Er, wrong. Those who rent have no property rights irrespective of whether they rent in America or Palestine. Land has no nationality.

Palestine was owned by the Ottoman Sultanate who transferred ownership to the World War I Allies after the collapse of the Empire in signing the Treaty of Sevres. Those Allies, in turn, transferred sovereignty over Palestine to the Jews via the San Remo Resolution.

In effect, the Sultanate was the landlord and the Arab inhabitants the tenants. If I'm renting an apartment from a landlord who sells the apartment building, I'm out of an apartment.

Hamas does not rule Palestine. The elected government rules Palestine. (Except in the West Bank, but that is another story.) Hamas happens to have been elected to be the majority party. That can change by the will of the people.

Er, Israel encompasses most of the territory of Palestine. Read the Balfour Declaration...
His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people[/B], and will use their best endeavors to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.

Now, even you know.

The question of civilians can be tricky. So called Israeli civilians are an absolutely necessary part the military occupation of Palestine. Does their complicity in the illegal military occupation remove them from civilian status. I don't believe that question has been addressed by the legal community.

The law is not your strong suit. Why pretend?

Nor, is geography as Israel constitutes most of Palestine.

There is no military occupation of the West Bank as the West Bank is not sovereign Arab territory, having rejected their sovereignty in rejecting UN Res. 181 in 1947. Furthermore, the Oslo Accords permits Israeli settlement and a military presence.

In fact, you are clueless about the law of occupation. You are a poseur.

The West Bank is not a state and, thus, cannot be occupied.

Further, the Pallies are not signatories to the Hague or Geneva Conventions that regulate occupation.

Further, still, the legally binding Palestine Mandate permits Jews to live throughout Palestine.

Palestine Mandate, Article 6...
The Administration of Palestine, while ensuring that the rights and position of other sections of the population are not prejudiced, shall facilitate Jewish immigration under suitable conditions and shall encourage, in co-operation with the Jewish agency referred to in Article 4, close settlement by Jews on the land, including State lands and waste lands not required for public purposes.

Thus, you are demolished, once, again. You have been instructed on this matter several times, so, you are either a blatant liar or mentally ill. Likely, both.

On what basis is that the Palestinian flag? You just made that up, as you make everything up.

Eminent Princeton Professor Philip Hitti, who represented the Institute of Arab American Affairs before the Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry in 1946...
The Sunday schools have done a great deal of harm to us, because by smearing the walls of the rooms with maps of Palestine they are associating it in the mind of the average American--and I may say perhaps the Englishman, too--with the Jews. Sir, there is no such thing as Palestine in history, absolutely not.

Stop making shit up because I'll correct you each time and make you look really foolish.

On what basis is that the Palestinian flag? You just made that up, as you make everything up.

Eminent Princeton Professor Philip Hitti, who represented the Institute of Arab American Affairs before the Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry in 1946...
The Sunday schools have done a great deal of harm to us, because by smearing the walls of the rooms with maps of Palestine they are associating it in the mind of the average American--and I may say perhaps the Englishman, too--with the Jews. Sir, there is no such thing as Palestine in history, absolutely not.

Stop making shit up because I'll correct you each time and make you look really foolish.

Palestine flag.
Bigflag.gif

It surely isn't the Star of David!

*yawn*

Marc clearly doesn't know how to do anything besides regurgitate the same tired shit from the jewish virtual library.

Any time he posts that quote go ahead and remind him what DAVID BEN GURION said about the displacement of Palestinians.

PWNED

Palestine flag.
Bigflag.gif

BOGUS flag invented in 1964 with the establishment of the PLO

Palestine never existed in earlier history.

Eminent Princeton Univ. professor Philip Hitti, who represented the Institute of Arab American Affairs before the Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry of 1946...

You're PWNED. I've instructed you on this matter previously, so, you are either a liar or mentally ill. Likely, both.

Palestine flag.
Bigflag.gif

BOGUS flag invented in 1964 with the establishment of the PLO

Palestine never existed in earlier history.

Eminent Princeton Univ. professor Philip Hitti, who represented the Institute of Arab American Affairs before the Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry of 1946...

You're PWNED. I've instructed you on this matter previously, so, you are either a liar or mentally ill. Likely, both.

Sharif Hussein designed the current flag as the flag of the Arab Revolt on June 1916. The Palestinian people raised it as the flag of the Arab National movement in 1917. In 1947, the Arab Ba'ath Party interpreted the flag as a symbol of the liberation and unity of the Arab nation. The Palestinian people readopted the flag at the Palestinian conference in Gaza in 1948. The flag was recognized by the Arab League as the flag of the Palestinian people. It was further endorsed by the PLO, the representative of the Palestinians, at the Palestinian conference in Jerusalem in 1964.

PASSIA: Palestinian Academic Society for the Study of International Affairs - Jerusalem

Sharif Hussein designed the current flag as the flag of the Arab Revolt on June 1916. The Palestinian people raised it as the flag of the Arab National movement in 1917. In 1947, the Arab Ba'ath Party interpreted the flag as a symbol of the liberation and unity of the Arab nation. The Palestinian people readopted the flag at the Palestinian conference in Gaza in 1948. The flag was recognized by the Arab League as the flag of the Palestinian people. It was further endorsed by the PLO, the representative of the Palestinians, at the Palestinian conference in Jerusalem in 1964.

PASSIA: Palestinian Academic Society for the Study of International Affairs - Jerusalem

You're making shit up, again. Weren't you warned to stop making shit up?

Eminent hstorian Yehoshua Porath...
The First Congress of the Muslim-Christian Associations which met in Jerusalem in 1919 and brought together thirty delegates fro various parts of Palestine adopted the resolution
"We consider Palestine as part of Arab Syria as it has never been separated from it at any time. Weare connected with it by national, religious, linguistic, natural, economic and geographicaal bonds. We desire that our district Soouthern Syria or Palestine should not be separated from the Independent Arab Syrian government.

You're PWNEd, again, Forum Dunce. :clap2:

The First Congress of the Muslim-Christian Associations which met in Jerusalem in 1919 and brought together thirty delegates fro various parts of Palestine adopted the resolution
"We consider Palestine as part of Arab Syria as it has never been separated from it at any time. Weare connected with it by national, religious, linguistic, natural, economic and geographicaal bonds. We desire that our district Soouthern Syria or Palestine should not be separated from the Independent Arab Syrian government.

I told you yesterday to stop posting fake quotes, I also pointed out your schoolboy like spelling mistakes
2/10 Fail

I told you yesterday to stop posting fake quotes, I also pointed out your schoolboy like spelling mistakes
2/10 Fail

Unfortunately for you, I've studied the Middle East. You study...Google. You study...Wikipedia. You study...how to Google and cut and paste Wikipedia.

You're done.

Forum List

Back