Israel demolished 467 buildings and displaced 700 Palestinians in 2012

I am waiting for the CUT OFF time no matter what it is----I know I will be eligible to own that Oil Well in the country in wnich my husband was born ------his community has been there for about 2500 years -----but lets talk about the jewish claim to YATHRIB later called medina-----jews lived in that land for at least 1000 years before the birth of the person whose carcass was planted there-------the jews of the world CLAIM THAT LEGACY

There was never a movement in Palestine to remove native Jews. The PLO recognized native Jews as Palestinian citizens.

I am waiting for the CUT OFF time no matter what it is----I know I will be eligible to own that Oil Well in the country in wnich my husband was born ------his community has been there for about 2500 years -----but lets talk about the jewish claim to YATHRIB later called medina-----jews lived in that land for at least 1000 years before the birth of the person whose carcass was planted there-------the jews of the world CLAIM THAT LEGACY

There was never a movement in Palestine to remove native Jews. The PLO recognized native Jews as Palestinian citizens.

There never was a movement to remove native jews from arabia either-----somehow ---the all miraculously disappeared from arabia in less than 100 years from the death of the rapist

There was no movement to remove jews from the muslim country in which my husband was born either----somehow----he did end up in palestine -----and it was actually ILLEGAL for his mother to bring him there-----the muslims in that country loved jews so much that it was illegal for them to leave------in fact they loved my mother-in-law so much that when her father died when she was 11---she was slated to become the lucky slave of a muslim imam by leaving she was actually a CRIMINAL ----they loved her THAT MUCH

there was no movement to remove the southern sudanese christians from sudan either----but lots ended up in Israel-----criminals by the laws of KHARTOUM which LOVES THEM THAT MUCH

It was also hard to get out of germany in the 1930s germans LOVED JEWS THAT
MUCH

I do not know how it was in Syria-----but I did meet a syrian who told me that in his adolescence he RAN over the hills into Israel--- SYRIA LOVED JEWS THAT MUCH

There never was a movement to remove native jews from arabia either-----somehow ---the all miraculously disappeared from arabia in less than 100 years from the death of the rapist

There was no movement to remove jews from the muslim country in which my husband was born either----somehow----he did end up in palestine -----and it was actually ILLEGAL for his mother to bring him there-----the muslims in that country loved jews so much that it was illegal for them to leave------in fact they loved my mother-in-law so much that when her father died when she was 11---she was slated to become the lucky slave of a muslim imam by leaving she was actually a CRIMINAL ----they loved her THAT MUCH

there was no movement to remove the southern sudanese christians from sudan either----but lots ended up in Israel-----criminals by the laws of KHARTOUM which LOVES THEM THAT MUCH

It was also hard to get out of germany in the 1930s germans LOVED JEWS THAT
MUCH

I do not know how it was in Syria-----but I did meet a syrian who told me that in his adolescence he RAN over the hills into Israel--- SYRIA LOVED JEWS THAT MUCH

It was not like that in Palestine.

not like what? bad news----I also know lots of jews who were of communties in Israel long before the dogs of arabia got there. Oh I forgot those glorious days of the PACT OF OMAR that wonderful document of peace and JUSTICE ----well it is true that the OTTOMANS did mitigate the filth that you adore-----but---that was then----and then the were gone and then the brits would be gone and then -------in your dream world ------THE BEAUTY OF SHARIAH COULD RETURN TO THE LAND

a little money-----even just a little -----does smoothe the way in the land of the BAKSHEEESH grabbers ------but that is a tenuous life you can have it if you like it

not like what? bad news----I also know lots of jews who were of communties in Israel long before the dogs of arabia got there. Oh I forgot those glorious days of the PACT OF OMAR that wonderful document of peace and JUSTICE ----well it is true that the OTTOMANS did mitigate the filth that you adore-----but---that was then----and then the were gone and then the brits would be gone and then -------in your dream world ------THE BEAUTY OF SHARIAH COULD RETURN TO THE LAND

a little money-----even just a little -----does smoothe the way in the land of the BAKSHEEESH grabbers ------but that is a tenuous life you can have it if you like it

----well it is true that the OTTOMANS did mitigate the filth that you adore-----but---that was then----

OK, and the US is a different place for Blacks and Jews than it was in the 1930s. Time moves on.

Right Tinny TIME MOVE ON ---and right now in the midde east it is MOVING RIGHT ON DOWN THE COSMIC SHARIAH TOILET ---a predictable event--------even in Turkey----(I have a brother-in-law from that country) ---there were episodes of "SHARIAH RECOVERY" and the attendant pogroms. Your pals in palestine were active in their UTOPIAN DREAM OF a world of MUSLIMS and dhimmis---for centuries and counting Pity poor yemen-----ALL THE DHIMMIS are gone now almost all------not enough left to mean anything they do have an underclass, however------the defecate on the ABD ETHIOPIANS Egypt will have a problem-----who will make the wine? The one land for whom lack of dhimmia is not really a problem is turkey TURKS MAKE THEIR OWN BOOZE no matter how religious they are

Forum List

Back