Israel demolished 467 buildings and displaced 700 Palestinians in 2012

South Sudan may also be a distinct threat to its neighbours.

If you follow events in this region, you will have seen an alliance between Khartoum and Kampala, with Juba aligned with Addis. And Khartoum has also worked with the LRA before.

Should South Sudan become wealthy, expect Kampala to be threatened with terror groups.

And yes, South Sudan is a baby - like Italy, Germany and Canada, it is a concept younger than Palestine.

No, you are wrong. The Italian, German and even Canadian peoples have been around hundreds of years. "Palestinian" Arabs began calling themselves that after 1967.

Did the Palestinians drop out of the sky in 1967?

South Sudan may also be a distinct threat to its neighbours.

If you follow events in this region, you will have seen an alliance between Khartoum and Kampala, with Juba aligned with Addis. And Khartoum has also worked with the LRA before.

Should South Sudan become wealthy, expect Kampala to be threatened with terror groups.

And yes, South Sudan is a baby - like Italy, Germany and Canada, it is a concept younger than Palestine.

No, you are wrong. The Italian, German and even Canadian peoples have been around hundreds of years. "Palestinian" Arabs began calling themselves that after 1967.

I had posted this before, and Tinny claimed it was Jewish propaganda. Meanwhile, this came from a Christian poster who actually is retired from the State Department so he should know what went on. Did you ever work for the State Department, Tinny?
Sure there was a Palestine. It was invented in the 1960s in a conference room at 1 Lubyanka, Dzershinsky Place, Red Square, Moscow, CCCP. It came complete with a "Palestinian people" too. In fact, its legacy leader was trained east of Moscow at the legendary Balashikha special-ops school.

Since saigon couldn't stand the fact anymore that I was exposing his lies he went crying to the mods and so I've outstayed my welcome. Enjoy saigon. You always were a pathetic loser.

I had posted this before, and Tinny claimed it was Jewish propaganda. Meanwhile, this came from a Christian poster who actually is retired from the State Department so he should know what went on. Did you ever work for the State Department, Tinny?
Sure there was a Palestine. It was invented in the 1960s in a conference room at 1 Lubyanka, Dzershinsky Place, Red Square, Moscow, CCCP. It came complete with a "Palestinian people" too. In fact, its legacy leader was trained east of Moscow at the legendary Balashikha special-ops school.

Of course that does not answer the question.

An answer is not an answer for Tinhead.

To answer your question, they were called just Arabs or Syrians, and if you called them a Palestinian, you were insulting them because it meant you were calling them a Jew. Who do you think represented the Palestinians at the World's Fair in 1940? I would think that since Tinny never held a job at the State Department, he has no idea what the discussions were there. For all we know, the group keeping tabs on this were astonished at how easily Arafat listened to the Russians and took up the name "Palestinians."

An answer is not an answer for Tinhead.

Are you saying that the Palestinians came from Moscow in 1967?

To answer your question, they were called just Arabs or Syrians, and if you called them a Palestinian, you were insulting them because it meant you were calling them a Jew. Who do you think represented the Palestinians at the World's Fair in 1940? I would think that since Tinny never held a job at the State Department, he has no idea what the discussions were there. For all we know, the group keeping tabs on this were astonished at how easily Arafat listened to the Russians and took up the name "Palestinians."

This idea simply does not hold any water.

The use of the word Paletine date back at least a thousand year, and has been used exactly as it is today for a century.

I'm amazed people swallow the propaganda that says otherwise, when any book can confirm the facts.

Since saigon couldn't stand the fact anymore that I was exposing his lies he went crying to the mods and so I've outstayed my welcome. Enjoy saigon. You always were a pathetic loser.

Interesting - I complained about an unnamed obsessive stalker.

You seem to have decided I mean you.

(I did, by the way).

This idea simply does not hold any water.

The use of the word Paletine date back at least a thousand year, and has been used exactly as it is today for a century.

I'm amazed people swallow the propaganda that says otherwise, when any book can confirm the facts.
Experience is one thing you can't get from a book.

Hossfly -

That doesn't make books wrong.

There is absolutely no question at all that the term Palestine was used in its current uage during the 1920s.

Interesting - I complained about an unnamed obsessive stalker.

You seem to have decided I mean you.

(I did, by the way).

Stalker? This is an anonymous and obscure message board. Did he show up at your door? Send you flowers everyday? Pay your rent? What did he do to qualify as a stalker?
This better be good and if I don't get a viable excuse for your actions I'll be on you like a fly on shit and it won't be pleasant.

Hossfly -

There is absolutely no question at all that the term Palestine was used in its current uage during the 1920s.

It sure was and it referred to the geographical region but the only people who were called Palestinians were the region's Jews. Today's "Palestinians" didn't take that name until the mid-'60s.

It sure was and it referred to the geographical region but the only people who were called Palestinians were the region's Jews. Today's "Palestinians" didn't take that name until the mid-'60s.

You can't possibly believe that. It makes no sense at all.

I have books published long before the 1960s which used the word for the people, and all major histories of the region cover the rising tide of Palestinian nationalism that occured during the 1920s in response to the immigration of Jews.

I again refer to the Fromkin book on this topic.

Btw. I had begin to find Arte's posting fenuinely disturbing. There were reasons for that which I don't intend to mKe an issue of here.Not threatening, but I thought disturbing.

Saigon found an exception to the rule -----perhaps---I do not actually believe it, however. In FACT prior to the 1960s---the word 'PALESTINIAN' meant ----a "JEW LIVING IN PALESTINE" The pogroms and infant throat slittings comitted by arab muslims upon PALESTINIANS were not named called "PALESTINIAN NATIONALISM" ----they were like the church burnings and murders of copts today in Egypt AN ARAB SPRING. Some writer who considered the fact that the baby throat slittings that Saigon recalls with nostalgia took place in palestine----so he mistakenly called the cutters "palestinians" If that does appear in some book by a person named "FROMKIN" ----then it was FROMKIN's MISTAKE

To what Fromkin do you refer Saigon? The only FROMKIN I can find who wrote on the middle east about the time frame to which you refer is DAVID FROMKIN----who was born in 1932 and was published in the 1900s and ---2000s I think the book to which you refer was published in 2004 Take a look at the title page----it will give you the date of publication Poor david is a victim of the same islamo nazi propaganda that fogs your mind

Hossfly -

I am not going to argue a moot point. The Palestinians are the people of the defined place called Palestine. They are the ones with the right to self determination inside those international borders without external interference. They are the ones with the right to form their own government. They are the ones with the right to declare a state.

Foreigners do not have those rights. External interference that denies them their rights is illegal.

A name designation means nothing.

Has saigon repudiated his recent lie that the arab muslims living in palestine in the 1920s were---according to saigon---called "palestinians"? It, certainly seems he has. Fret not----he will jump back on the islamo nazi propaganda bandwagon ---tomorrow

Forum List

Back