Israel blocks delivery of Gaza textbook paper

APsycherBailor, I honestly expect to see you on the 6 o'clock news some evening.

Might happen soon bitch.

I'm gonna be the guy kicking the shit out of criminals and child molesters.

Gotta get my catharsis somehow in a non harmful way for society.

Do you post your real name as a cry for help?

Seriously, you've been awful violent acting lately. More than before. I wish you no harm in spite of my comments to you. You scare the shit out of me. You seem like the kind of people who say frightening things at my headscarfed friend when we walk together.
If you are truely someone who is introspective as you seem in your saner posts, please look at what you are saying in some of your other posts.

Actually, I post my real name because I don't believe in hiding behind a screen name. Additionally, I'm not ashamed of my views or my beliefs, as they have come from over half the planet, as well as 44 years worth of experience.

Acting violent? Not really......but, when it comes to shit like this, I tend to have decidedly strong views. 3 years ago on another message board (AskMen), I was probably the staunchest defender of those who were Muslim.

Now, that I've researched it, as well as compared it to all the other Abrahamic religions, I've seen where it is wrong, as well as where it (kinda) gets it right.

So, currently, I'm probably the biggest defender FROM Islam that there is. For the record, I've also been to the Middle East. Spent a lot of time there in the 90's, so I know Islam from it's home country.

I also watch around 4-8 hours of news per day, and spend a lot of time with the BBC, CNN and MSNBC, so I see the effects of Islam in the world daily.

Nope......sorry........the Muslims can now do what they've told everyone else to do for the past 1500 years......convert or die.

Tell ya what Shit Run..........

Let someone across the street start lobbing firecrackers into your yard while you're home.

Then tell me how harmless paper and gunpowder is.

Are you really this fucking retarded? PAPER, dude. fucking PAPER. for TEXTbooks.

Bravo.

Hey Del, be sure to club this motherfucker down too. I'd hate for Jill's dick to stop power-thrusting into your asshole because you didn't let the selective application of your badge filter out all the unwanted posts.

could be

hey, it's cool, Jill.. Lord fucking knows that nothing says "threat to jews" quite like an orgami rocket made out of UN paper! Hey, funny how all of a sudden THE UN IS FULL OF SHIT in it's accusation now that they are not demonizing muslims, eh? Gosh, NEXT thing you know rice and water will need to be confiscated because food may be used by arabs you label hamas!

:lol:

No, this is what happens when an ironic jew doesn't understand that she is just as capable of ethnic hatred as an aryan. By all means, jill, get behind your upcoming PURGE of arabs from your little jewish bastion of ethnic purity! Do you think your actions SHOCK anyone who is familiar with how nazis came to power?

:rofl:

hey, i bet calling me names will make the fact of your racism LESS TRUE!

Nazis came to power because of the deep class divisions in germany, EXTREME economic disaster, and Hindenburg, Ludendorf and Kaiser wilhelm not wanting to take responsibility for losing WW1. (stab in the back; november criminals).

what in Jillian's post is similar to how the Nazis came to power?

And there ARE deep class divisions between arabs and jews in israel. Ask an arab all about economic disaster. Germans had their scapegoats and so does jill. Germans accepted this scapegoat because it was easier than criticizing their own. Notice, you haven't EVER seen jill criticize zion. Hers is the EXACT historic pattern that gave us hitler.

Now, if only there were a mod who could come along and delete anything unwanted posts...

Ever watch the BBC? They showed some Hamas terrorist assholes making rockets.

And yes.....they used paper.

But, chances are, they'd just print that toilet paper roll they call the Koran.

You know.....the only thing that those Islamic fucks are gonna do with the textbook paper is turn it into a Korn-Ham (Koran).

They don't remember much about their original roots, you know......studying science and math? Now, all that Islam has going for it is wide eyed fanatical people wanting to kill everyone else.

Even if that were the case, so be it. Trust me, dude, your belief system is no less impervious to criticism as theirs. Not to mention, given how much cheerleading you've done for death lately, you probably shouldnt accuse anyone of lusting after death.

You know.....I find it shocking that those Hamas assholes (and Hamas is Jewish for "violence"), would keep firing rockets into Israel, and not learn anything YET.

Like I said.....next time Hamas fires a rocket into Israel, I hope Israel sends in Apache Longbow "D" model copters, as well as however many Merkvah 4 tanks they can muster. An A10 Warthog or two would also be good.

Put 'em at the border and call it a free fire zone.

Tell Saudi that their friends are gonna come visit for a while.....give them a day to clear out.

Then level the fucking place.

Well THAT didn't take long... Again, motherfucker.. maybe you shouldnt accuse anyone else of lusting after death...

APsycherBailor, I honestly expect to see you on the 6 o'clock news some evening.

Might happen soon bitch.

I'm gonna be the guy kicking the shit out of criminals and child molesters.

Gotta get my catharsis somehow in a non harmful way for society.

Do you post your real name as a cry for help?

Seriously, you've been awful violent acting lately. More than before. I wish you no harm in spite of my comments to you. You scare the shit out of me. You seem like the kind of people who say frightening things at my headscarfed friend when we walk together.
If you are truely someone who is introspective as you seem in your saner posts, please look at what you are saying in some of your other posts.

hey, Bibi inspires all the BEST things in zionists...

Ever watch the BBC? They showed some Hamas terrorist assholes making rockets.

And yes.....they used paper.

But, chances are, they'd just print that toilet paper roll they call the Koran.

post your fucking source. If you are so fucking afraid of a goddamn bottle rocket them hopefully you stay inside where it's safe on July 4.

Never said anything about lusting after death douchebag.

I just showed how to fix a fucked up situation, permanently.

You on the other hand should schedule surgery to have a glass belly button installed so that you can see where you're going, your head is so far up your ass.

Now, if only there were a mod who could come along and delete anything unwanted posts...

True mark of a cowardly person......asking someone else to do their dirty work.

Indeed. Now ask yourself who would do such a thing and WHO was busy selectively carving up unwanted threads today.

Apparently you have been asking for it.

So.....I guess it's you. But....figures.....since you are too immature to be a mod, that is why you beg them to "get the big meanies for little old Shit Run".

You're a coward and a pussy, as well as a fucking stupid dirtbag. Wanna play some more motherfucker?

Never said anything about lusting after death douchebag.

I just showed how to fix a fucked up situation, permanently.

You on the other hand should schedule surgery to have a glass belly button installed so that you can see where you're going, your head is so far up your ass.

Your posts convey your list for death already, dude. Who needs you to admit anything?

Indeed, Germans had their PERM Solution too. How did that work out?

By all means, dude.. post your evidence.. That is, IF A SELECTIVE MOD allows it.. But, if your evidence amounts to a zionist handjob i'm sure it will pass by BOTH selective filters.

I also watch around 4-8 hours of news per day, and spend a lot of time with the BBC, CNN and MSNBC, so I see the effects of Islam in the world daily.

Nope......sorry........the Muslims can now do what they've told everyone else to do for the past 1500 years......convert or die.
Convert to what?

Die how?

Convert to what?

Die how?

Question 1, they can convert to anything OTHER THAN Islam. Oh yeah.......for those living here in the US? Let's treat them like they treat Christians in Saudi. Equal measure for equal measure. If they want to stay Islamic? No problem....but they're going to pay extra in taxes as well as have all the other things that they do to non-Muslims over in the ME. First weapon they pick up? Shoot 'em.

Question 2, they can be killed by a gun, put up in front of a firing squad, or, just bomb them to dust, kinda like what they're TRYING to do to Israel. But, unfortunately for the Islamic idiots, they study nothing but that toilet paper roll called the Koran, and therefore have no idea as to how to make a reasonably reliable targeting system.

Cowards actually. Most of their targets are civilians, and they cover their faces because they don't want others to know who they are.

Like I said.......cowards who are idiots, as the only thing they study is that fucked up theology called Islam.

You are a potential danger to society and to yourself.

I hope your murderous thoughts remain just that; fantasies of death and mayhem. I hope your hate speech never has an affect of some vulnerable young person. I hope no Muslim or non Muslim hears your threats and sees you with a gun in hand. And if they do, I hope they seek shelter fast and call the police.

Take these posts of yours to a doctor, Biker.

You are a potential danger to society and to yourself.

I hope your murderous thoughts remain just that; fantasies of death and mayhem. I hope your hate speech never has an affect of some vulnerable young person. I hope no Muslim or non Muslim hears your threats and sees you with a gun in hand. And if they do, I hope they seek shelter fast and call the police.

Take these posts of yours to a doctor, Biker.

Have you ever been in the military? I have. Ever been in a war zone? I have. So, I don't do psychotic violence. Matter of fact, if you see me on the street, I'm probably one of the most polite people in the world, as my military bearing (which was drilled into me), is something I never forget.

Touch me in a bad way physically? Then I'll show ya what I know. Ever hear of the 8 limbed method? I'm also pretty good with a slingshot and bow (use the sling to chase cats out of the yard).

Oh yeah.....I've also got a katana, so what do I need a gun for?

But, I am qualified as a sharpshooter.

Hope my thoughts have no influence on another? Well.....it would be much better if they would go to Speaker's Corner and stand up on a soapbox and tell everyone what they think.

If they're against Islam.......so much the better.

So, no.......people don't need to run down the street and call cops because they see me walking down it.

Touch me though.......I'll call an ambulance for ya.

Forum List

Back