Israel blocks delivery of Gaza textbook paper

Shogun

Free: Mudholes Stomped
Jan 8, 2007
The Defense Ministry rejected accusations leveled by the UN on Tuesday that the IDF was preventing the transfer of paper into the Gaza Strip to print much-needed textbooks for Palestinian schoolchildren.

John Ging, the top UN official in Gaza, said the textbooks were for a new human rights curriculum to be taught to children in all grade levels. He said 60 percent of the textbooks had yet to be printed.

Ging said he was "extremely frustrated" at Israel's alleged refusal, "not least because we have a new human rights curriculum which everybody here is very excited to teach the children."

The human rights courses are modeled on those developed by the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights, with input from the human rights community in Gaza, he said. They are to be taught by special teachers in every school, with the human rights organizations evaluating the teachers' performance.

"Hopefully, when the kids leave our schools, they'll have the clearest understanding of rights, responsibilities and the effective mechanisms to uphold and achieve those rights," Ging said.

"We want these kids to come up with a civilized outlook, with the mindset that is orientated toward peace and tolerance, and we're being obstructed," Ging continued. "Not being allowed to bring in paper to print the human rights textbooks means that there is an obstruction for the teaching of human rights to the children here in Gaza."

Defense officials have said that Israel did not object to transferring printed textbooks to the Gaza Strip, but was opposed to the delivery of raw materials that could be seized by Hamas and used for its own purposes.

'Israel blocks delivery of Gaza textbook paper' | Israel | Jerusalem Post

:lol:

FUNNY how this article seems to have slipped past the usual zionist wall fo stupidity here at USMB..

FUNNY how that works!

Pretty words, yet fucked up actions........

I hope the next time that Gaza fires a rocket into Israel, they level the whole fucking place.

From your article shogie.....

Defense officials have said that Israel did not object to transferring printed textbooks to the Gaza Strip, but was opposed to the delivery of raw materials that could be seized by Hamas and used for its own purposes.

That's what happens when you have terrorists representing you.

Get rid of the terrorists.... no more problems.

Freak.

could be

hey, it's cool, Jill.. Lord fucking knows that nothing says "threat to jews" quite like an orgami rocket made out of UN paper! Hey, funny how all of a sudden THE UN IS FULL OF SHIT in it's accusation now that they are not demonizing muslims, eh? Gosh, NEXT thing you know rice and water will need to be confiscated because food may be used by arabs you label hamas!

No, this is what happens when an ironic jew doesn't understand that she is just as capable of ethnic hatred as an aryan. By all means, jill, get behind your upcoming PURGE of arabs from your little jewish bastion of ethnic purity! Do you think your actions SHOCK anyone who is familiar with how nazis came to power?

:rofl:

hey, i bet calling me names will make the fact of your racism LESS TRUE!

Tell ya what Shit Run..........

Let someone across the street start lobbing firecrackers into your yard while you're home.

Then tell me how harmless paper and gunpowder is.

could be

hey, it's cool, Jill.. Lord fucking knows that nothing says "threat to jews" quite like an orgami rocket made out of UN paper! Hey, funny how all of a sudden THE UN IS FULL OF SHIT in it's accusation now that they are not demonizing muslims, eh? Gosh, NEXT thing you know rice and water will need to be confiscated because food may be used by arabs you label hamas!

No, this is what happens when an ironic jew doesn't understand that she is just as capable of ethnic hatred as an aryan. By all means, jill, get behind your upcoming PURGE of arabs from your little jewish bastion of ethnic purity! Do you think your actions SHOCK anyone who is familiar with how nazis came to power?

:rofl:

hey, i bet calling me names will make the fact of your racism LESS TRUE!

Nazis came to power because of the deep class divisions in germany, EXTREME economic disaster, and Hindenburg, Ludendorf and Kaiser wilhelm not wanting to take responsibility for losing WW1. (stab in the back; november criminals).

what in Jillian's post is similar to how the Nazis came to power?

You know.....the only thing that those Islamic fucks are gonna do with the textbook paper is turn it into a Korn-Ham (Koran).

They don't remember much about their original roots, you know......studying science and math? Now, all that Islam has going for it is wide eyed fanatical people wanting to kill everyone else.

You know.....I find it shocking that those Hamas assholes (and Hamas is Jewish for "violence"), would keep firing rockets into Israel, and not learn anything YET.

Like I said.....next time Hamas fires a rocket into Israel, I hope Israel sends in Apache Longbow "D" model copters, as well as however many Merkvah 4 tanks they can muster. An A10 Warthog or two would also be good.

Put 'em at the border and call it a free fire zone.

Tell Saudi that their friends are gonna come visit for a while.....give them a day to clear out.

Then level the fucking place.

APsycherBailor, I honestly expect to see you on the 6 o'clock news some evening.

Everytime jill has an orgasm she neg reps someone.

Was it a good one for you, Shrill Jill?

APsycherBailor, I honestly expect to see you on the 6 o'clock news some evening.

Might happen soon bitch.

I'm gonna be the guy kicking the shit out of criminals and child molesters.

Gotta get my catharsis somehow in a non harmful way for society.

Do you post your real name as a cry for help?

Seriously, you've been awful violent acting lately. More than before. I wish you no harm in spite of my comments to you. You scare the shit out of me. You seem like the kind of people who say frightening things at my headscarfed friend when we walk together.
If you are truely someone who is introspective as you seem in your saner posts, please look at what you are saying in some of your other posts.

Forum List

Back