Israel attacks civilians

oh looky.. some jew decided to pipe in with blank check, twisted logic that he thinks validates israel's killings.

in other news, the Earth continues to rotate on its axis.

:rolleyes:

You're frustrated and angry because the Jew is infinitely smarter, more successful and more prosperous than you.

You're short, weak, ugly and a failure.

The Israeli army killed a Palestinian protestor in the West Bank town of Hebron on Friday after clashes erupted on the sidelines of a rally against the war in Gaza, medics and witnesses said. Mutassem Daana, 15, was killed as a result of a shot to the head after Israeli soldiers opened fire on youths throwing rocks at them near the rally that gathered after the main weekly Muslim prayers, they said.

MEDIAFAX Foto

These incidents are not isolated. Some of the murdered children were participating in protests, but many others were simply at home, standing in their doorway, hanging laundry on the roof, feeding pigeons, etc.

Usually, the Israeli army dismisses these incidents by blaming the Palestinians and conducts no investigation - even to the extent of denying that their own bullets are lodged in the heads of the victims:

Palestinian doctors despair at rising toll of children shot dead by army snipers | World news | The Guardian

Except, Pallies are killed as a direct consequence of the Coward of Allah Hamas provoking war with Israel when Hamas knows full well death will result.

Hamas firing thousands of rockets into Israel constitutes acts of war. Under international law, Israel is fully entitled to taking self-defensive military countermeasures to neutralize Hamas threats.

Indeed, it is Israel's obligation to protect its population, which includes Arabs, Muslims, Christians, Druze and other backrounds.

Thus, Hamas is responsible for Pallie casualties, not Israel.

But, the sick, deviant cult of Islam honors death over life, so, Pallies relish their own casualties as they stupidly think they're going to Paradise by committing jihad, the doctrine invented by Muhammad, a pedophile married to a 6 year-old little girl...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWIDZ7Jpdqg]YouTube - Hamas - "We desire death like you desire life"[/ame]

Deflection.

GAZA, (PIC)-- Israeli occupation forces (IOF) fired live bullets at Palestinian citizens taking part in a protest demonstration east of Maghazi refugee camp in central Gaza Strip on Saturday and wounded six of them.

Eyewitnesses told the PIC reporter that IOF troops stationed in military watchtowers opened machineguns at the citizens east of Maghazi.

IOF soldiers shoot & wound six Palestinian citizens

GAZA, (PIC)-- Israeli occupation forces (IOF) fired live bullets at Palestinian citizens taking part in a protest demonstration east of Maghazi refugee camp in central Gaza Strip on Saturday and wounded six of them.

Eyewitnesses told the PIC reporter that IOF troops stationed in military watchtowers opened machineguns at the citizens east of Maghazi.

Your source just made that up.

Your source just made that up.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDD8ANFgwtA&feature=related]YouTube - Israeli Occupation Forces Fire on Farmers and Internationals[/ame]

Bogus video, Forum Dunce.

Palestine is sovereign Israeli territory under international law.

Binding Palestine Mandate...
The Administration of Palestine, while ensuring that the rights and position of other sections of the population are not prejudiced, shall facilitate Jewish immigration under suitable conditions and shall encourage, in co-operation with the Jewish agency referred to in Article 4, close settlement by Jews on the land, including State lands and waste lands not required for public purposes.

Caught in another lie, Forum Dunce. Tsk tsk.

The Administration of Palestine, while ensuring that the rights and position of other sections of the population are not prejudiced, shall facilitate Jewish immigration under suitable conditions and shall encourage, in co-operation with the Jewish agency referred to in Article 4, close settlement by Jews on the land, including State lands and waste lands not required for public purposes.

Too bad that flopped and didn't happen.

Too bad the Palestine Mandate is irrevocable international law, Forum Dunce.

Too bad the Palestine Mandate is irrevocable international law, Forum Dunce.

You never have answered this question. Why did the foreigners accept part of Palestine in 1947 when they got the whole pie 25 years earlier?

You never have answered this question. Why did the foreigners accept part of Palestine in 1947 when they got the whole pie 25 years earlier?

Not to mention fighting a whole "War of Independence" against.....themselves?

That would be the War of Independence initiated by the incompetent Arabs who despite ganging up on a tiny little state of Israel, the Jews still spanked the Arabs' asses, humiliating them for generations.

Arabs still haven't recovered form that bruising.

Arabs and Muslims are good at terrorizing innocent civilians, but, really shitty warriors.

Cowards of Allah.
Zionists Rule!

That would be the War of Independence initiated by the incompetent Arabs who despite ganging up on a tiny little state of Israel, the Jews still spanked the Arabs' asses, humiliating them for generations.

Arabs and Muslims are good at terrorizing innocent civilians, but, really shitty warriors.

Cowards of Allah.
Zionists Rule!

So then you're saying it was Arab land?

Cowards of Allah.
Zionists Rule!

It was all Turkish land. Open a history book, Ahmed, and read up on the Ottoman Empire.

Cowards of Allah.
Zionists Rule!

It was all Turkish land. Open a history book, Ahmed, and read up on the Ottoman Empire.

You have repeatedly asserted that it wasn't Turkish land any more after San Remo in 1920.

But now you say it was Turkish land in 1948?

You have repeatedly asserted that it wasn't Turkish land any more after San Remo in 1920.

Mustafa, first learn all about the Ottoman Empire. Then, get back to me. I'm not your free tutor, even though I'm a superior Zionist and you're an ignorant nomad.

Mustafa, first learn all about the Ottoman Empire. Then, get back to me. I'm not your free tutor, even though I'm a superior Zionist and you're an ignorant nomad.

Superior? You can't even answer questions about your own claim.

Yes, superior, Mustafa. You are a pathetic, backward, illiterate, impoverished camel herder.
I'm an advanced, successful Jew.

Muhammad is a loser
Moses is a winner.

Yes, superior, Mustafa. You are a pathetic, backward, illiterate, impoverished camel herder.
I'm an advanced, successful Jew.

Muhammad is a loser
Moses is a winner.

Still no answer.

Phail.

Forum List

Back