Israel - a sad, pathetic, bloody joke

José

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
You can’t “return” to a part of the world when the only connection you have with it is the fact that this particular area was, more than 1500 years ago inhabited by people who shared the same religion as you.

You can’t convert to Shinto and start saying you’re going to “return” to Japan. You have to have more or less close Japanese ancestors for that.

You can’t convert to Islam and start saying you’re going to “return” to Saudi Arabia. Now if at least four of your greatgrandparents were Saudis, it’s a different story.

You can only return to the land of your CLOSE ancestors.

You have to have a relatively strong genetic justification for your return to that land.

Most jus sanguinis legislations in the world do not allow the return of “descendants” that left the homeland 500 years ago, let alone, 1500.

The israeli Law of Return is the most ridiculous piece of legislation in the entire world.

There are two basic kinds of Jews:

Ashkenazi jews are white european Jews.

Sephardic or mirazchi jews are jews from the Middle East (mainly arab countries).

Sephardic jews are semitic. Genetic tests performed on palestinian jews and palestinian arabs consistently show that the only “diference” between the two is their religious faith.

The ashkenazi are europeans in all but religion.

If you take into account an ancestry dating back to 2000 years then every single human being can “return” to anywhere on Earth.

The semitic genetic information brought to Europe by Jews fleeing the persecution in their land is now equally shared by the entire population of Europe.

As far as the “jewish genes” are concerned, any caucasian individual in Europe has the “right” to live in Palestine. Including Hitler.

Before you cite “genetic tests” that “prove” the ashkenazi are ethnic jews or even semitic for that matter, I would like to remind you that this is a very politically charged question.

I usually respect genetic tests, but not when they start telling me a pigmy living in the heart of Congo is an ethnic Norwegian.

Almost all geneticists agree that ashkenazi jews are eastern europeans behaving like ethnic jews and sephardic jews are arabs doing the same thing.

Let’s face the facts, people, ashkenazi jews are about as semitic as Puff Daddy and the queen of Sweden...

People make a big fuss about the fact that there has always been a palestinian jewish community and this is quite correct... What they conveniently forget to say is the fact that the palestinian jews strongly opposed the creation of a jewish country in Palestine for it would antagonize the arab population.

AND NOT ONLY PALESTINIAN JEWS... BUT ALL SEPHARDIC JEWS, THE ONLY JEWS WHO REALLY BELONG TO THE MIDDLE EAST, STRONGLY OPPOSED THE CREATION OF ISRAEL.

The reality check says:

Israel is a creation of an european people, the ashkenazi jews... It was conceived by Herzl, Jabotinsky and other european jews, it was also created by them, for their protection against european anti-semitism and no one else’s.

Sephardic jews had to flee their countries BECAUSE OF Israel’s creation. Since the start of the last century the prospect of a jewish state in Palestine was already causing trouble for sephardic jews.

THE ONLY SEMITIC JEWS IN THE WORLD BITTERLY OPPOSED THE CREATION OF ISRAEL, SO IT’S A SAD IRONY THAT THEY (SPECIALLY PALESTINIAN JEWS) ARE NOW USED AS A JUSTIFICATION FOR ISRAEL’S CREATION.

I agree with people who say palestinian arabs do not form a separate nation. Palestinian arabs are indeed just arabs living in Palestine, nothing more, nothing less.

But as members of the arab nation, they are, at least, semites, a native people of the Middle East, which is more than we can say about Israel’s founders, the ashkenazi jews.

America and South Africa were also colonial projects like Israel. But at least european colonizers in America and the Dutch in South Africa never claimed to be the descendants of an ancient people who once inhabited America and South Africa two millenia ago.

So one can, AT LEAST, study the sad history of the colonization of the Americas and South Africa without rolling on the floor laughing.

The same can’t be said of Israel.

A bunch of PSEUDO-JEWS... blonds, readheads, blue eyes, skin whiter than milk, faces and arms sprinkled with freckles...A bunch of ethnic russians, ukrainians and poles claiming they are “returning” to the land of their ancestors, an ancient semitic people who inhabited that part of the Middle East more than 1500 years ago... and using this MYTHOLOGICAL ancestry as a pretext to dispossess and displace the native semitic population of western Palestine and occupy and opress this same population in eastern Palestine.

People always talk about the most controversial issue regarding the israeli/palestinian conflict: the right of return of palestinian refugees, but I’m afraid they ask the wrong question.

The real question we should be asking is not the right to return of the native semitic population of Palestine, it’s more than clear they have this right based on genetics, international law and common morality.

The real question to be asked is THE RIGHT TO STAY of the ashkenazi jews.

Do they have a right to stay in Palestine or do they have to return to the land of their ancestors: Warsaw, Kiev and Moscow?

This is just a satire, of course... The fact that they are not a semitic people means nothing now... Most of them were born in Palestine, and just like white people in South Africa, they have every right to spend their lives there.

They just don’t have the right to deny the native arab population of Palestine the very same right they wouldn’t like to see denied to them.

First of all, I have to say that I love ajwps like a brother. I imagine him as a very flamboyant, very intense individual, always making passionate speeches in defence of his beloved Israel. I would like to meet him irl to see whether my ideation corresponds to the truth or not.

And as someone else said before, he’s an accomplished commedian.

I will never forget these three “nuggets”:

“José Muhammed”

“José’s desillusioned with his strong faith in Islam”

“José’s opinions are like farts, they come from his entrails and they stink”

LOL

You can love him, you can hate him, but no one can deny the fact that Arnold J. Wolf is the funniest fundamentalist jew in the world.

I also deeply respect his religious faith but any serious geneticist would declare he is not a semite, let alone, an ethnic jew.

His last name clearly shows us he’s an ashkenazi jew.

Any SERIOUS DNA test would reveal the fact that he is a caucasian individual behaving like an ethnic Jew did 2000 years ago.

He just can’t “return” to Palestine based on his genes.

Whether he likes it or not, ashkenazi jews are just another modern european people, who, GENETICALLY, have the same “right to return” to Palestine as Latvians or Finns.

Ethnic germans, poles and ukrainians moving and living in Palestine, IN A SOCIETY OF EQUALS, would still seem a bit exotic, eccentric but there would be nothing fundamentally wrong with that.

What turns Israel into a tragicomic political entity is the ETHNIC SUPREMACISM exercised on the native semitic population of Palestine by those european settlers through the land grab and ethnic cleansing of Western Palestine and the occupation and settlement activity that is going on in Eastern Palestine and the laughable, ridiculous attempt to justify this ethnic supremacism ON GENETIC GROUNDS.

As I said, America and South Africa could at least be taken seriously as colonial projects.

The jewish ethnocracy, the supremacist political entity created in the Middle East by non-semitic, ashkenazi jews can’t even be taken seriously...

Israel is just a joke... A sad, pathetic, bloody joke.

I see. The world is already settled so F the Jews and their desire to have a land of their own. This is not a new desire Jose. Almost every Jewish prayer has the return to Israel mentioned in it since the Jews left. This is not to mention that there have always been Jews in Israel .. lots of them. So I'm glad for you that the rest of the world's religions and peoples have grabbed what's theirs, but this is mine. This has always been mine and you just kept me from it until there where so many Jews in the area that the only thing to do was recognize them. But poor Arab Moslems. So bereft of land. Lets just give them everything. You twit .. Don't need your permission, or that of the UN, to have my own country. Jose .. what would you like to see the Jews do .. just live around the world until we are eventually swallowed by the nations ?! I believe that your nonesense borders on appeasement / religious containment. Either way, makes no difference .. Israel is real.

Genetics ?! Are you serious ?! We all come from the same something somewhere. Meens nothing. Yes, I am a Semite like my brother, and yes, I'm Eastern European. My brother is a ranting lunatic so we don't get along. Hope you can understand. But you fool, I'm also a "cohen", a priest, so I can actually trace my father's fathers back to Aron, Moses' brother. The last person that I read that waxed poetic about Jewish genetics drew me w/ a long nose and insisted that I'm infirior.

Just curious Jose ... where are you from ?!

What's sad is that you think Jews practiced ethnic cleansing like it was Israel that attacked 5 Arab armies the day after it's creation as a recognized country. The sad thing is that I don't believe that the Jews can do anything right in your eyes Jose. The really sad thing is that Arab Moslems practice real ethnic cleansing all the time (see Sudan), but it's gotta be the Jew's fault. You are so ridiculously pathetic that it's pretty sad. I'm not going anywhere so sooner or later you might want to start thinking about what's actually in the interest of your beloved and wronged murdering masses known as Moslem Arabs .. in this case Palestinians.

José said:
You can’t “return” to a part of the world when the only connection you have with it is the fact that this particular area was, more than 1500 years ago inhabited by people who shared the same religion as you.

You can’t convert to Shinto and start saying you’re going to “return” to Japan. You have to have more or less close Japanese ancestors for that.

You can’t convert to Islam and start saying you’re going to “return” to Saudi Arabia. Now if at least four of your greatgrandparents were Saudis, it’s a different story.

You can only return to the land of your CLOSE ancestors.

You have to have a relatively strong genetic justification for your return to that land.

Most jus sanguinis legislations in the world do not allow the return of “descendants” that left the homeland 500 years ago, let alone, 1500.

The israeli Law of Return is the most ridiculous piece of legislation in the entire world.

Um, you do know that many Jews lived there when Israel was made a State right? They were the "terrorists" of that time attacking in guerilla style the oppressive Palestinians. It wasn't like they made Israel and all the jews returned to a place, they made the state and the jews that were there began it while many jews made their way to Israel to live.

Jose
Must congratulate you on the good copy/paste job.

One response to you all your "arguments", isreal is here to stay, jews have, do and will define themself according to the same rules as everyone else.
Jewish is a religion and nationality no matter that you think about it.
SO deal with it, cause jews and the rest of us will move on

One quick question although, if israel is such a sad, pathetic and bloody joke, how come you seems to pay so much attention to it?

One other question Jose. Is the Sudan a bad joke too ?! In the Sudan the Arab Muslems are driving out the Black African residents who have lived on the land long before Mohamed was a bad joke in his daddy's tunic. I am curious if you are aware of Moslem attrocities and out-n-out land grabs around the world (Bali .. Africa .. Southern Russia .. etc etc) ?! Are the Jews the losers of your global musical chairs game ?! Sorry Jews .. no room for you. I'm not too woride because the Moslems will take your chair eventually too, and then we'll see how funny you think having a Muslem state next to you is. I promise you that it will not be a good time had by all. So to you, and the rest of the Muslem appeasers, ask Chamberlain where that road leads to.

One more thing Jose. Do you really believe that Jews wheren't persecuted in Arab lands before 48 ? If I have to bring you examples, we would be here all day. Ask your Muslem friends what the definition of "dimhi" is. I'll fill you in until then. A Dimhi is a second class citizen living amongst Moslems. They have minimal right to protection. They can never move up the corporate ladder, as a Dimhi should never manage over a Muslem. They must pay exorbinant taxes which are pretty much at the whim of the ruler. This tax must be payed in public while bowing the head with a muslem's hand on your neck as a sign of infiriority.

The only sad and pathetic thing I see is Islam's consistent disrespect of other's beliefes and complete selective aknowledgement of history. Did you know that the crusades where conducted in large part because European Christian pilgrims to the holy land where harrased by the Muslems. Muslems look at the crusdaes as Christians trying to steal their land. Only problem is that both Christianity and Judaism where already there for centuries. And if you are thinking that that is then and this is now, let me enlighten you. Jews where barred from the Kotel, wailing wall, while under Jordanian rule. That's the holiest site of Judaism and Jews where barred from it. Let's mix it up so that it doesn't look like Islam is just a threat to Jews and Christian beliefes. Any idea why the Taliban blew up millenium old statues of Buddah ?! Islam mixes with others religions about as well as Tequila mixes with other drinks. It doesn't and it usually ends up violent. Islam is the PCP to the opiate of the masses.

Also. as far as historical accuracy, all the Jews came from Israel so how can they have different genes. Some went to Europe and some went South and West. The terms Askenazi and sefaradi jut denotes which diaspora they went into. They are all Jews and all come from the same place and all belong in Israel if that's where they wish to live. Lastly, the jokes on you. The Moslem's that you are defending will finish with Israel and move on to you. You should read "The Hangman". Long story short .. the man never stood up to the hangman when he was hanging others until it was his turn and then there was nobody left to stand up for him. How do I know this ? The Quoran tells me so. There is only the world of Islam and the world at war .. which do you live in ?

DaTroof said:
..... Islam mixes with others religions about as well as Tequila mixes with other drinks. It doesn't and it usually ends up violent. .....

Come on, tequila and 7up drink also known as popers is really really good mix, well the end result can be quite violent but.... it is a darn good shot :cheers2:

Originally posted by drac
One quick question although, if israel is such a sad, pathetic and bloody joke, how come you seems to pay so much attention to it?

Because Israel is a killing joke.

Just look at almost 3 thousand innocent american workers slaughtered, AT LEAST IN PART, because of it.

The real reason I pay so much attention to it is that I already met palestinian refugees.

You know who I am talking about??

The invisible refugees, the refugees the West is ashamed of showing the world cuz it would hurt its ally’s marketed image as a "democracy".

You know, it’s so much easier to show students being indoctrinated in madrasas as the ONLY source of anti americanism in the Middle East.

Well they may be invisible to the rest of the world but they surely are not invisible to me.

I talked to them, visited their homes, touched them so I can assure you they are real despite the best efforts of the West to deny or at least hide their existence.

I also witnessed the deep anti-americanism their plight generates in the arab world.

Originally posted by datroof
Just curious Jose ... where are you from ?!

Brazil. First generation. Italian parents...

Originally posted by datroof
Also. as far as historical accuracy, all the Jews came from Israel so how can they have different genes?

Two reasons:

Miscigenation and convertion quickly diluted to insignificance any link that existed between european jews and the jewish genetic heritage.

Although the jewish immigrants soon disapeared as a distinct people in Europe their traditions were kept alive by some of the people they intermingled and intermarried with.

Let’s not be childish here...

When you walk down the streets of Tel-Aviv or Jerusalem, sometimes you wonder whether you are really in the Middle East...

You start asking yourself if you didn’t catch the wrong plane and ended up in Warsaw or any other eastern european capital.

It’s absolutely impossible for anyone who still hasn’t lost his sanity to believe that all those almost albine individuals passing by are the descendants of any semitic people.

Genetic tests that “prove” the jewish heritage of ashkenazi jews, have nothing to do with genetics and everything to do with attempts at legitimising the creation of the state of Israel.

You and Arnold J. Wolf, a.k.a, ajwps, like all ashkenazi jews, are european (caucasian) individuals converted to Judaism.

As I said in my first post, no people can move to another part of the world and found a country based on ethnic supremacism there, when the only connection they have with that land is the fact that it is the birthplace of their religion.

You can’t convert to Hinduism and then sue the indian government because they won’t give you indian citizenship.

European jews or any other group of people had a right to move to palestine, mingle with the local population and live there as equal citizens.

European jews had no inherent, biological right to move to western Palestine, let alone found a racist country and uproot the native semitic population. It was wrong and it’s still wrong.

But you know what datroof, ashkenazi jews don’t need these mithological roots anymore.

No one can’t tell an ashkenazi jew to “go home” because they are already home.

After more than 50 years in Palestine, that part of the world is the only home they know.

José said:
Just look at almost 3 thousand innocent american workers slaughtered, AT LEAST IN PART, because of it.
If you think so... I guess it was israel who armed, trained, brainwashed and put those pricks on the planes... yes i can see... it is soooo much easier to blame someone else. As for killing joke, it is an interesting choise of words, do not you think?

The real reason I pay so much attention to it is that I already met palestinian refugees.You know who I am talking about??
The invisible refugees, the refugees the West is ashamed of showing the world cuz it would hurt its ally’s marketed image as a "democracy".
I am not sure how the news and history is taught in Brasil, but as far as i know in all western world, israel and east it is not a secret. Most of us who are interested in the subject very much aware of palestinian refugees issue which has resulted due to arab agression against newly born state of israel.
This issue was, should and will be address at all palestinian - israel negotiations.
Let me ask you this, are you aware of jewish refugees? or glass is just half full for you?

I talked to them, visited their homes, touched them so I can assure you they are real despite the best efforts of the West to deny or at least hide their existence. I also witnessed the deep anti-americanism their plight generates in the arab world.
Good for you, perhapse you also should visit some jewish families to get the account from both sides, no?
I have meet number of palestinian refugees here in states in colledge, some where nice, some not. Some thought that jews are people as anyone else, the other deny them the right to be called so. What is your point? It is soo easy to blame israel and america, granted they are not 100% innocent, but perhapse one should start by looking in the mirror first. Tell me, why palestinians are treated as 2 class citizen in other arabs countries? is it also jews fault? Why do they still leave in refugee camps since 1948 in lebanon, iraq and even wb and gaza. Since you understand so well the anti-american and anti-jewish feeling from them, perhapse you might understand anti-arab feeling some americans and jews have after being bomb, killed, mutilated just for being jew or american or westerner for that matter.

On the final note, do you think your attitude toward jews (and apparently attitude of some palestinian refugees you know) will help the issue? Why would anyone try to help you, understand your issue if you start your conversation with baseless/biased statements and plain slap in the face? Just a thought.
cheers

José said:
.......European jews or any other group of people had a right to move to palestine, mingle with the local population and live there as equal citizens. European jews had no inherent, biological right to move to western Palestine, found a racist country and uproot the native semitic population. It was wrong and it’s still wrong.
Boy.. who are you to say if european jews have any right to move to israel?
And who is a native semitic population? When is some one becomes native? Land of israel was not conquered by arabs untill AD 638. So now they are natives?

Please do not talk about racism.. people living the glass houses should throw stones you know.

No one can’t tell an ashkenazi jew to “go home” because they are already home. After more than 50 years in Palestine, that part of the world is the only home they know.
you got that right, jews here to stay, live with it. :chillpill

Originally posted by Drac
Why would anyone try to help you, understand your issue if you start your conversation with baseless/biased statements and plain slap in the face? Just a thought.

Drac, I started this conversation with the following statement:

"Ashkenazi jews are ethnic europeans who pray like an ethnic jew did two millenia ago."

This statement is not, by any stretch of the imagination, baseless or biased.

This is the reality about the genes of european jews, a reality you can see for yourself through their fair skin, freckles, readhead or blond hair, blue eyes and height.

Ethnic jews who lived in Palestine two millenia ago had darker skin and hair, no freckles at all, brown eyes and short stature.

And since they were caucasians and not ethnic jews, they did not have an inherent, genetic right to "return" to Palestine, let alone, expel the native arab population of western Palestine.

Try to understand that I am not against european jews living in Palestine (hell, my parents are immigrants too !!!!!!).

If those european settlers had immigrated to Palestine and created a society of equals there, the fact that they were not a semitic people wouldn't even be an issue today.

If this reality displeases you, there's nothing I can do.

Read the book by Morris I indicate below and then you will understand why Israel is a sad, pathetic and bloody joke.

Let me ask you this, are you aware of jewish refugees? or glass is just half full for you?

Sure I am. I strongly support Lybia's decision to allow them back or receive compensation for lost property.

But don't try to use one ethnic cleansing to justify the other because it's a flagrant logical fallacy.

I am not sure how the news and history is taught in Brasil, but as far as i know in all western world, israel and east it is not a secret. Most of us who are interested in the subject very much aware of palestinian refugees issue which has resulted due to arab agression against newly born state of israel.

Sorry but your information is in error.

The arab armies that attacked Israel in 48 were defeated more than 50 years ago and the israeli government continues to deny the right to return to the civilian population who fled the war zone, as civilian populations do all over the world.

The refugee problem is the result of the political decision taken by the israeli government to deny them the right to return and bulldolze their villages or occupy them with jewish immigrants changing their names to hide the ethnic cleansing.

The fault falls squarely on the israeli government.

I would urge you to read the works of Benny Morris (a strongly pro-Israel historian by the way).

It’s important to say that Benny Morris’ zionist credentials are beyond any doubt. He agrees with ajwps that all arabs should be ethnically cleansed from Palestine.

This is what another iminent israeli historian, Prof. Avi Shlaim says about Morris recent statements:

"It is very ironic that Benny Morris, who has done more than any other scholar to reveal the full extent of Israel´s expulsion of the Palestinians in 1948 has come full circle and is today suggesting that Israel did not expel enough Palestinians in 1948.

What Israel carried out in 1948 was ethnic cleansing and what Benny is telling us now is that Ben-Gurion should have been more thorough and comprehensive in his policy of ethnic cleansing. Benny seems to have lost his moral bearings.”

www.guardian.co.uk/international/story/0%2C3604%2C803524%2C00.html

Here’s the most important work by Morris that is considered the “bible” as far as palestinian refugees are concerned:

The Birth of the Palestinian Refugee Problem, Benny Morris

Pay special attention to:

Chapter 5 – Deciding against a return of refugees, April-December 1948

Chapter 6 – Blocking a return

And also

Chapter 9 – Clearing the borders: expultions and populations transfers, November 1948-1950

you got that right, jews here to stay, live with it

In a democracy, all ethnic minorities enjoy full civil rights (INCLUDING CITIZENSHIP).

See Basques in Spain and the irish in the UK.

If Israel was a democracy, there would be no palestinian refugee problem, they would have all been allowed back and received israeli citizenship more than 50 years ago.

But Israel is not a democracy, it’s a jewish ethnocracy, a jewish supremacist state just like nazi Germany and South Africa where ethnicity (JUS SANGUINIS = RIGHT OF BLOOD) and not territorial citizenship (JUS SOLI = RIGHT OF BIRTH) is the driving force behind the distribution of civil rights (citizenship included).

The arab people don’t hate Israel because it is a democracy (which it isn’t), they hate it because it’s a jewish ethnocracy that denies the native arab population of western Palestine the right to become citizens of the israeli state which was founded on their place of origin.

Did you notice that I always speak in favour of the coexistance of jews and arabs in the entire region of palestine in a state of citizens with equal rights for all whereas you and datroof are always referring to western Palestine as a homeland for the jewish people?

It seems to me you two are supporting the principles of an apartheid state and don’t even realise it LOL.

And not only you, many people here on this message board are not racists and bigots IN THE US, BUT IN PALESTINE, they put William Joyce and a KKK GRAND MASTER to shame.

You say: Jews here to stay, live with it etc etc

I have no problems with jews living in Palestine in a society of equals.

But if by "jews here to stay" you mean the racist state of Israel...

If I were you I would not be so sure...

The two state solution died with arafat... victim of Israel's own insatiable apetite for the lands of eastern Palestine.... the Judaization of the West Bank and the consequent, bantustanization of the future palestinian "state" killed it before it was created.

The fight for equal statehood will now be replaced by the fight for equal citizenship.

Israel is a dinosaur state, a racist anachronism in a world of civic states like the US where race and ethnicity means less and less.

Eventually, all US foreign aid won’t be enough to save a state based on an idea of racial exclusivity that was already dumped in the dustbin of history.

You backed the wrong horse Drac...

You fell in love with a jewish version of Nazi Germany and South Africa under apartheid...

And if you live long enough you're gonna see it bite the dust just like the other two.

Dang Jose. I will get to the point and move on from there. I am a European Jew. I am German, Dutch and Swedish. I am pretty darned sure that I am Jew and that I have a direct connection to Israel or Palestine (Calling Arabs "Palestinians" doesn't meen that they all came from there so I hope you don't think I'm falling for that crap). In fact, I can pretty well prove it. I am a "cohen", a priest. This is something that passes down from father to son ... period. So my father is one as is my paternal grandfather et all until you get back to Aron, Moses' brother. You see where I'm going here. Larger point is that every religion has this issue, especially Islam. Islam focefully converts entire nations. "The Borg" if you will. At least those that converted to Judaism did so of free will ... unless you know of some mass conversion to Judaism that took place in Europe ?! Majored in Europen history, so tread lightly.

Now to the nitty gritty ...

Lets take a really good look at that. Israel send soldiers into harms way by conducting door to door combat. It would be far safer and easier to simply demolish the entire area and make an example out of it. But I shouldn't be so ridiculous as to speak of the wholesale mass murder of Arabs and Muslems in such a way. That's just the irony of it. Whereas I am not suposed to kill Arabs because of the value of human life, Arabs do just that to each other ...

Time for a story of a city in yria by the name of Hama. It was a city of 180,000 about 120 Miles NM of Damascus. A Sunni Muslem city that was a source of trouble to King Assad. In November of 1983 Assad sent in his troops to put an end to the Muslim Brotherhood. This was done with tanks artilery from Kilometers away. Amnesty International puts the death toll between 10,000 & 25,000. Lets not talk about the killing of these poor people.

Arabs don't care about Arabs dying .. as long as it's Arabs doing it. God forbid that the Jew (decendent of monkey and pigs, if I recall what Mohamed said correctly) would try to defend himself against Islamic onslought and kills an Arab in the process. It's a sick egomaniacal mentality of the Islamic world. Such a blind subjegation to the will and supremacy of Islam that the truth in the mirror doesn't even register.

Jokes on you bro.

Ditto on the Drac comments. Jose, you are an appeaser, if not out and out biased. I think me and Drac are reading the same periodicals that are critical of both sides, but have a lot easier of a time doing that of the Arab, Muslim, and specifically Palestinian leaderships. It is not at all surprising that all the Hijackers where Muslim Arabs and that so many came from the Wahabi capital ... Suadi Arabia (What is 19 X 70 virgins ?). You do know that the Saud family gave in to the Whabis out of a terrorist fear of these clerics ?! This brand of Islam is the most prolific (thanks to petrol dollars) and one of the most orthodox/violent. So their madrasas, and other like instituations, are a HUGE source of anti-nonMuslims sentiment in the region and ultimately around the world. Once again .. look in the mirror. Which is a good time to bring up ...

"You know, it’s so much easier to show students being indoctrinated in madrasas as the ONLY source of anti americanism in the Middle East."

Why are there these madrasas at all ?! Many teach out and out hatered of all things non-Muslim. They are factories for terrorist, or at best insane individuals. What do you think these children will be doing when the mature in a society/dictatorship that cares zero about the individual and has a pretty good double digit unemployment rate ? This is what the Nazis did ... He alone, who owns the youth, gains the Future!
-- Adolf Hitler, speech at the Reichsparteitag, 1935
The Hitler Jugend (Hitler Youth), the NAZI party's youth movement, indoctrinated German youth to perpetuate the "1,000 year Reich." The Hitler Youth movement emphasized activism, physical training, NAZI ideology, especially nationalism and racial concepts, and absolute obedience to Hitler and the NAZI Party.
This is state sponsored terrorism and child abuse/neglect. The fact that you mention that these are not the "ONLY" source of anti-western mentality is simply bizzare. The madresas shouldn't even exist, let alone be state sponsored or looked upon as a charitable instituation by the general population. I'm begining to worry about you Jose.

Forum List

Back