Oppression of jews in the entire Muslim World

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by rtwngAvngr, Nov 16, 2004.

1. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511
    http://www.jimena-justice.org/faq/faq.htm#3

2. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511

ffffffffffff

3. DaTroof

DaTroof Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15
    Glad to hear the voice of reason. It blows my mind that a man (Arafat) who is distantly related to the Mufti of Jerusalem during WW2, Al-Hussayni, and who never once moved an inch from the terror that Al-Hussayni initiated, was given a Nobel peace prize. If Alfred Nobel saw what Arafat was using TNT for, he would be rolling in his grave. It is the definition of irony and the main reason for my disillusionment with the Nobel committee ... it's a kangaroo political association bereft of standards. This is a guy who, even upon his death, has a hard time getting a truthfully nice euligy. Shame on the international community for trying to elevate this man from the scum sucking bastard that he was and his legacy is. He hurt Israel, but his own peole 100 times more. He has ensured that no Israeli will take a Palestinian offer seriously until a lot of work on the Palestinian side of the wall is completed. His name should be abu-wall for he is the #1 reson for it's construction. He has once again left his people in the dust of modern nations sucking on their dream pipes.

4. DaTroof

DaTroof Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15
    And yes, I am curious why the world does not focus on the attrocities and inhumanities perpetrated against non-Moslems in the Arab world. I'm guessing that it's easier to deal with 6 million Jews than 600 million back asswards Arabs ranting and blowing crap up. Pretty sad really .. all this appeasment.

5. drac

drac Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22
    wow
    nice stuff, thank you for info

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1