Isn't this just...

Oooh.. That one's kinda pretty, too.. But I'll play with mine for awhile. Can't even pick it up until Tuesday..at 11:56am.

For some reason, you have to wait 48 hours from the time you pay for it..but, you can use it in THEIR indoor ranges.. *shrug*

Oooh.. That one's kinda pretty, too.. But I'll play with mine for awhile. Can't even pick it up until Tuesday..at 11:56am.

For some reason, you have to wait 48 hours from the time you pay for it..but, you can use it in THEIR indoor ranges.. *shrug*

Here's the review from the OP cite:

By bigwil On 07/10/2008

the white dot fell out of front sight

butt has a good sound

its fast light cci stinger rounds really scream

best birthday present ever

Its always a good sign when a pistol's "butt has a good sound."

I think its pretty $$$ at $350.00:doubt:

Oooh.. That one's kinda pretty, too..
(...)

Yes, they look good, but they are too big.
I don't own one, my cousin does. For my hands they are a bit too big.

I like the small Yavuz-16 series. They weigh around 600 to 990 grams each varying to model. Its first model was designed by current Defense Minister in 1992. It's the standard pistol of the Army and the manufacturer belongs to the Army.

This is the smallest one of the Yavuz-16 series:
MC 14 - Girsan
It costs about 1.020 $.

I don't own one, but I know them (not the Mc14) from conscription.
P.S: I own no gun.

Last edited:
I always wanted one of these. But, alas, the British government won't let you keep anything more dangerous than a water pistol these days.

STEN.jpg

Sten? Looks like it I have a friend who has one, fun to shoot. But is a spray and pray weapon.
Interesting safety, you just rotate the mag so the bolt sill not pick up a shell. crude but works.

Dis you gun is cute, a lady friend of mine gets pink pistols :)

I like my Remington Rand .45 acp.
I also have 2 .22 Ruger double nine coyboy style revolvers. A 357 mag revolver. And a little Smith 9mm auto.

and about 20 long guns.

And enough ammo that I would make the news if I got in trouble and they counted it :D
My son and grandkids are gonna have fun with them.

Only about 3 of my guns are registered in any way.
I also have 2 nice Samari swords, I used to use them in martial arts.
One cost me close to 1,000 back in the 70's. The other is a nice WW2 officers sword.

It's called an open gas blowback bolt. Almost everyone during WWII made their own versions. and all have a similar safety feature where the bolt is locked in an open position in a slot.

Pretty little toy, Walthers are great sidearms. Conceal carry?

Wisconsin is an open carry state... But no, it'll stay in it's little case.

Just checking. Va is a open carry state also but you still have to get a permit for concealed carry.

My wife wants a light wheel gun for CC so I figure the S&W 22 Mag is the best bet for her. And for all who are questioning the 22 mags take down capabilities....... They can take down a deer and this revolver has 7 in the cylinder.

Dis, be careful at the range. :lol:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWO-EzoIbSs&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWO-EzoIbSs&feature=related[/ame]

One piece of advice.....

DO NOT lose the little tool they supply to remount the recoil spring. Putting the gun back together without it can be done, but it is no fun.

Also, go ahead and call Walther and tell them your front sight broke off. It is going to (they're plastic), and they will send you a couple of extras.

Picked it up Tuesday, and am going to go play with it today in about 2 hours. Woohoo!

Forum List

Back