Isn't this just...

I'd say it's more functional than beautiful, Dis. But you know what they say about beauty being in the eye of the beholder, and all that. In fact, that probably explains why I can't avert my gaze from my remote controlled helicopter.

I'd say it's more functional than beautiful, Dis. But you know what they say about beauty being in the eye of the beholder, and all that. In fact, that probably explains why I can't avert my gaze from my remote controlled helicopter.

Yeah but I picked it cuz it was cute. :D

This is what I want when my kids get older:

P220-Match-Elite-detail_L.jpg

I always wanted one of these. But, alas, the British government won't let you keep anything more dangerous than a water pistol these days.

STEN.jpg

Cute, by I prefer my Walther P5 Compact.

I always wanted one of these. But, alas, the British government won't let you keep anything more dangerous than a water pistol these days.

STEN.jpg

Sten? Looks like it I have a friend who has one, fun to shoot. But is a spray and pray weapon.
Interesting safety, you just rotate the mag so the bolt sill not pick up a shell. crude but works.

Dis you gun is cute, a lady friend of mine gets pink pistols :)

I like my Remington Rand .45 acp.
I also have 2 .22 Ruger double nine coyboy style revolvers. A 357 mag revolver. And a little Smith 9mm auto.

and about 20 long guns.

And enough ammo that I would make the news if I got in trouble and they counted it :D
My son and grandkids are gonna have fun with them.

Only about 3 of my guns are registered in any way.
I also have 2 nice Samari swords, I used to use them in martial arts.
One cost me close to 1,000 back in the 70's. The other is a nice WW2 officers sword.

Last edited:

STEN.jpg

Sten? Looks like it I have a friend who has one, fun to shoot. But is a spray and pray weapon.

Dis you gun is cute, a lady friend of mine gets pink pistols :)

I like my Remington Rand .45 acp.
I also have 2 .22 Ruger double nine coyboy style revolvers. A 357 mag revolver. And a little Smith 9mm auto.

and about 20 long guns.

And enough ammo that I would make the news if I got in trouble and they counted it :D
My son and grandkids are gonna have fun with them.

Only about 3 of my guns are registered in any way.
I also have 2 nice Samari swords, I used to use them in martial arts.
One cost me close to 1,000 back in the 70's. The other is a nice WW2 officers sword.

I don't do pink. All I'm shooting at is paper dead people anyway. :)

Semi-Automatic version is Zigana Sport.
It costs about 1.870 $ at current exchange rates.
zigana_sport.jpg

zigana_sport1.jpg

Forum List

Back