Isn't This Great?: Donald Trump Bringing Back ‘American Tradition’ of Nativism

I love nativism. I love sovereign nationalism, I am legion. After all, this country was established by the founders for free white people. It's in text of the Naturalization Act of 1790, the very first legislation approved by the 1st Congress. Trump would be doing the right thing.

Timothy Dolan Donald Trump Bringing Back American Tradition of Nativism - Breitbart
When they came up with the name "Know Nothing" Party.....they must have known you were coming.

"Isn't This Great?: Donald Trump Bringing Back ‘American Tradition’ of Nativism"

Nonsense.

There's nothing to 'bring back,' republicans have kept the bane of nativism alive for well over a century.

I love nativism. I love sovereign nationalism, I am legion. After all, this country was established by the founders for free white people. It's in text of the Naturalization Act of 1790, the very first legislation approved by the 1st Congress. Trump would be doing the right thing.

Timothy Dolan Donald Trump Bringing Back American Tradition of Nativism - Breitbart
When they came up with the name "Know Nothing" Party.....they must have known you were coming.

Oh, you couldn't be more wrong. The Know Nothings were men who were intelligent enough to know when to not say anything. Basically, the exact opposite of Steve and Trump both.

The only thing great about it is the great fall that conservatives are about to experience because they just cannot quit being a Caucasian party that is only concerned with Caucasians.

• Banned
The only thing great about it is the great fall that conservatives are about to experience because they just cannot quit being a Caucasian party that is only concerned with Caucasians.
That's the way it should be since White Americans are the founding fabric of this nation. It was Whites who took us to the moon and it will be awakened whites who will rise up and take this nation back in order to make America great again.

That's the way it should be since White Americans are the founding fabric of this nation. It was Whites who took us to the moon and it will be awakened whites who will rise up and take this nation back in order to make America great again.
White people have mass-murdered every kind of tribe, nationality, faith and race there is, I am sure you have no problem with genocide but the rest of the world is kind of sick of it.

tumblr_mkyhswxI4m1rv1ckao1_500.gif

Actually, the founding fabric of this nation was based on agriculture, those who grew cotton, hemp or whatever the nation required.

And................most of it was based on the backs of slaves (Afro-Americans) that we imported into this country (as farm animals to work the land while the Whites lived in luxury), to do our work for us.

Sorry, but you have to pay a fair wage for a fair days labor. It says so in the Bible.

Actually, the founding fabric of this nation was based on agriculture, those who grew cotton, hemp or whatever the nation required.

And................most of it was based on the backs of slaves (Afro-Americans) that we imported into this country (as farm animals to work the land while the Whites lived in luxury), to do our work for us.

Sorry, but you have to pay a fair wage for a fair days labor. It says so in the Bible.

Forum List

Back