Scott Walker will be our nominee

It'll be Bush. He's got the support of whoever matters in order to win the nomination.

If Trump keeps getting the headlines, he's a serious contender. Naming people for offices in his administration is brilliant.

I think Walker stands the best chance of connecting with people across the board in the general election...it will be interesting to see how they all compare in the debates.

That is my guess anyhow. What's your best guess?

As to the dems nominee I'm not sure but I have my doubts it will be Hillary

Walker is possible. More likely Rubio or Kasich. I still believe Trump will try and go 3rd party.
Trump and the Clintons go back to the early 90's.

I hope for everyone's sake that Trump withdraws. He's like a bull in a china shop, distracting attention from the other candidates.

Wish list: Rubio, Walker, Jindal, Perry.
Dream List: Cruz, Paul, Trump.
Oh-oh list: Bush, Cristie, Huckabee (if Huckster is there at the end...the Christian Coalition showed up bigtime; the proverbial sleeping giant).

I hope for everyone's sake that Trump withdraws. He's like a bull in a china shop, distracting attention from the other candidates.
I appreciate what you are saying, but he's getting the headlines and numbers while Hilda's numbers go down. The people like Trump's message. Will any other Republican catch on and start talking about big changes the PEOPLE want?

I keep hearing Republicans say that about hillary. I think they through their corporate not liberal media are trying to control who we nominate. Wishful thinking.

Yes hillary has some work to do but so far she's our nominee.

And only Walker and bush are close. They say even but I doubt that.

No way Walker wins. I hope you run him not jeb.

Walker won't go the distance. I have a sneaky suspicion that there are a lot of skeletons in his closet. Just my opinion.
Sad as it is the powers that be want Bush and Clinton so that's who's going to be the winners.

Walker is possible. More likely Rubio or Kasich. I still believe Trump will try and go 3rd party.

I see Walker or Kasich, with Rubio a strong choice for VP, giving him a strong shot for future presidential run

I see Walker or Kasich, with Rubio a strong choice for VP, giving him a strong shot for future presidential run
I like Walker and Kasich, but this is not the year.

I appreciate what you are saying, but he's getting the headlines and numbers while Hilda's numbers go down. The people like Trump's message. Will any other Republican catch on and start talking about big changes the PEOPLE want?
Today Republicans at work are saying the dems planted trump to help hillary.

I said"you're right if trump runs 3rd party." We shall see.

Republicans thru the corporate media are already bad mouthing trump. are already explaining why he's not serious just the publicity. How trump doesn't really want the job.

And how trump contributed to Hillary in 2008. I understand why but do dummy Republican voters? Phuck no. Clueless. But at work I shut my mouth.

Forum List

Back