Isn't it a personal liberty to be who you want to be?

Isn't it a personal liberty to be who you want to be whether you're born a man wanting to be a woman or the other way around. Who are you to say as a conservative that individuals can't do so and use the government to stop them? Doesn't that make you a hypocrite?

The surgery isn't unconstitutional the last time I checked.
Being something other than what you were born as isn't unconstitutional.
Now stopping them and stumping on their individual liberties is probably unconstitutional!

If someone wants to be gay...Lets not stop them!
If someone wants to be the other gender and dress as such. Lets not stop them!
If they want to smoke pot! That is their personal liberty speaking...
Hell, if someone wants to go through life as a dragon that hisses like a snake in their own homes. Who are you to say no?

I thought most of you are libertarians. Wtf are you doing disagreeing with this?
What libertarians here are disagreeing with any of that?

IDGAF about any of that shit. In fact I have been calling for the legalization of all drugs for years now.

You would have to recall that the author is a retard, who doesn't see the difference between forcing everyone to chop their dicks off, and allowing them to do whatever they want. In example, forcing businesses to have certain restroom policies has nothing to do with allowing people to be whoever they want to be.

I'm, about 70% conservative, and I think you can do whatever you want, but that doesn't mean I have to accept whatever you want. Why people feel they need to make their mental problems public and call it freedom is beyond me. Liberals won't be happy until the entire country looks like a giant circus freak show.

Even if the concepts of 'right' and 'wrong' were 'unalterable', what is 'right' and what is 'wrong' has often changed.

Even if the concepts of 'right' and 'wrong' were 'unalterable', what is 'right' and what is 'wrong' has often changed.

No. The concepts of Right and Wrong have not changed. The willingness of Society to accept them has, but the concepts themselves have not.

Where, outside the mind of man, do these concepts exist so as to be unalterable?

Where, outside the mind of man, do these concepts exist so as to be unalterable?

The rules for Man are unalterable because they are the basis for the concepts of Good and Evil, which are set by the Divine as the measuring sticks of tbe Soul, a concept unique to Men.

Isn't it a personal liberty to be who you want to be whether you're born a man wanting to be a woman or the other way around. Who are you to say as a conservative that individuals can't do so and use the government to stop them? Doesn't that make you a hypocrite?

Now stopping them and stumping on their individual liberties is probably unconstitutional!

Hell, if someone wants to go through life as a dragon that hisses like a snake in their own homes. Who are you to say no?

I thought most of you are libertarians. Wtf are you doing disagreeing with this?

No one is saying you cannot pretend to be who you want to, but once your fantasy world started to oppress or put at risk someone else, it no longer is simply a person liberty.

Referencing an unprovable to counter a fact is weak.
Words and concepts are human. We need to take responsibility, not pass it off onto something no one can prove.
If a person has a personal relationship with 'God', that's fine. Remember, it is personal, unique, and cannot be reasonably expected to be shared by anyone else.
In the Garden of Eden, the error made by 'man' was taking of the fruit of the knowledge of dualism, 'good' and 'evil', and thus falling from the grace of seeing the universe as one piece. 'Good' and 'evil' make everything relative.

Last edited:

The male trans still has a penis, even post op it is a simply a surgically altered penis. He has no female reproductive system. Never has a period. Will never get pregnant. Will never go through menopause.

They will never be a Woman because they don't experience life as a Womam. It is that, not a surgery that makes woman.

Wanting something that is impossible is loony.

Individual liberty ends when someone elses liberty is compromised.
In this case, people would have to share the bathrooms when mentally ill grown men.
I am sure a lot of women would feel uncomfortable with that. I wouldn't want my son pissing beside some grown crazy female, either.

Referencing an unprovable to counter a fact is weak.
Words and concepts are human. We need to take responsibility, not pass it off onto something no one can prove.
If a person has a personal relationship with 'God', that's fine. Remember, it is personal, unique, and cannot be reasonably expected to be shared by anyone else.......

Honestly, I couldn't care less what you fibd reasonable or unreasonable. Anyone in my life or who wants anything from me had better be ready abd willing to live by Right and Wrong. If not, there's the door. That includes this Government of yours that steals from me on a weekly basis.

Yes, but it is also a personal liberty not to accept who you want to be, and to resist being forced to accept it.

Permit me to clarify: Yes, but it is also my personal liberty not to accept who you want to be, and to resist being forced to accept it.

Imagine how much money went into fighting gay marriage. Its depressing to see the Left invent these distractions and then the Right join in.

Civil rights are a "distraction". Yeah, Serfs and slaves fighting for freedom (and others doing it on behalf of them) is a distraction everyone.

Imagine how much money went into fighting gay marriage. Its depressing to see the Left invent these distractions and then the Right join in.

Civil rights are a "distraction". Yeah, Serfs and slaves fighting for freedom (and others doing it on behalf of them) is a distraction everyone.
Why arent we fighting the devaluation of money and the rising cost of living?

Permit me to clarify: Yes, but it is also my personal liberty not to accept who you want to be, and to resist being forced to accept it.

It is not your right to pass laws so the Government acts out you biases..

178847_600.jpg

Is their personal liberty to be who they want to be. That doesn't give them a right to invade my space. This is as absurd and stupid as saying "doesn't a rapist have the personal liberty to be who they want to be and thus rape women"? Um...no stupid....they don't. Your rights end where mine begin.

You want to cross-dress? Have at it (in the privacy of your own home)!
You want to engage in homosexuality? Have at it (in the privacy of your own home)!
You want to be sexually deviant? Have at it (in the privacy of your own home)!

They way you idiot liberals try to disingenuously apply liberty to thing where it doesn't apply (like the "liberty" to rape women) is just a special kind of stupid and it unequivocally proves that you can't form a rational argument for your position.

178847_600.jpg

Exactly. Therefore you can't pass laws to act out your bias of pushing severe and disgusting sexual deviance down the throats of the American people. A person with an "X" and a "Y" chromosome simply has no right to the women's room. Period. End of story. And there is nothing you or anyone else can do about it.

A. Nobody wants to be gay, you either are or you are not.
B. Nobody is stopping anyone from dressing the way one pleases. Fact: You are either male or female. Wishing the other just doesn't work.
C. Agreed
D. That chick is a psycho.

Exactly. Therefore you can't pass laws to act out your bias of pushing severe and disgusting sexual deviance down the throats of the American people. A person with an "X" and a "Y" chromosome simply has no right to the women's room. Period. End of story. And there is nothing you or anyone else can do about it.

No the law protects the Rights of all...you want the LGTB to have to piss and shit in its own clothing like Ted Nugent did to get out of going to Vietnam

Forum List

Back