Isn't it a personal liberty to be who you want to be?

Why would they have to do that? Both men and womens bathrooms typically have stalls. Are you that ignorant or are you just a dumbass?

Personal insults? Well that didn't take long for a lib........ so typical.

A dumbass is one who thinks you can just exchange urinals for toilets and put up stalls. It doesn't work that way genius. The spacing is entirely different.

You have to reroute water lines, bust up concrete, space out the sewer lines, pour in new concrete, replace the floor tile which is probably out dated and you can't find the same kind. Then you have to replace all the floor tile after the job is complete.

Next time you go to a mens room, look at the urinals. The sewer line goes into the wall. With toilets, the sewer lines have to go into the floor.
What are you talking about dummy? No one has to change a thing. Leave the plumbing alone. Why do they need to install anything else? Please explain why women couldnt use the previously male only restroom and why men cant use the previously female only restroom if you can. This should be interesting.

Public restrooms rarely have anything close to privacy stalls. That's because the genders to not share them.

A stall is considered private when the walls are floor to ceiling and doors with minimal gaps.

It's just not the walls and doors that require rebuilding, but each would require separate HVAC ducting with cold air returns and fire suppression, and yes, that is very expensive.
You must live somewhere ackbassward. I cant think of a place where I live that doesnt have private stalls.

Been all over the world.

If you think those provide privacy, install one of those doors on your home bathroom and see what family and friends think.

Report back
I've been all over the world too and countries in europe and even canada seem to have no issues with unisex bathrooms. The stalls are private. Obviously your just making your claim up. The vast majority of bathrooms have stalls with doors on them. Sorry dude. Your bullshit wont fly with me.

Personal insults? Well that didn't take long for a lib........ so typical.

A dumbass is one who thinks you can just exchange urinals for toilets and put up stalls. It doesn't work that way genius. The spacing is entirely different.

You have to reroute water lines, bust up concrete, space out the sewer lines, pour in new concrete, replace the floor tile which is probably out dated and you can't find the same kind. Then you have to replace all the floor tile after the job is complete.

Next time you go to a mens room, look at the urinals. The sewer line goes into the wall. With toilets, the sewer lines have to go into the floor.
What are you talking about dummy? No one has to change a thing. Leave the plumbing alone. Why do they need to install anything else? Please explain why women couldnt use the previously male only restroom and why men cant use the previously female only restroom if you can. This should be interesting.

Public restrooms rarely have anything close to privacy stalls. That's because the genders to not share them.

A stall is considered private when the walls are floor to ceiling and doors with minimal gaps.

It's just not the walls and doors that require rebuilding, but each would require separate HVAC ducting with cold air returns and fire suppression, and yes, that is very expensive.
You must live somewhere ackbassward. I cant think of a place where I live that doesnt have private stalls.

Been all over the world.

If you think those provide privacy, install one of those doors on your home bathroom and see what family and friends think.

Report back
I've been all over the world too and countries in europe and even canada seem to have no issues with unisex bathrooms. The stalls are private. Obviously your just making your claim up. The vast majority of bathrooms have stalls with doors on them. Sorry dude. Your bullshit wont fly with me.

Nice dodge. If you truly believe those doors are private, remove your homes bathroom door and install one like in most public restrooms.

After inviting your family, friend and family over, let us know how many of them think your nuts?

Get back to us after you've done that, OK?

Been all over the world.

Report back

Nice dodge. If you truly believe those doors are private, remove your homes bathroom door and install one like in most public restrooms.

After inviting your family, friend and family over, let us know how many of them think your nuts?

iI would never do such a dumb thing. All I have to do is go to public restroom and see that the stalls are private. Your obvious attempt to deflect has been disallowed. Please explain why the stalls would need to be updated when everyone that has ever used a public restroom knows that both men and women can use a private stall?

Been all over the world.

Report back

iI would never do such a dumb thing. All I have to do is go to public restroom and see that the stalls are private. Your obvious attempt to deflect has been disallowed. Please explain why the stalls would need to be updated when everyone that has ever used a public restroom knows that both men and women can use a private stall?

You would never do such a dumb thing, why?

Because a modesty door and a privacy door are vastly different?

When a client asks me to supply a design I give them both choices. If the bathroom is gender specific they normally choose the modesty fixtures, if they are to be shared, it's privacy.

Been all over the world.

Report back

I already explained that all I have to do is go to a public restroom and see that the stalls are private.

Been all over the world.

Report back

I already explained that all I have to do is go to a public restroom and see that the stalls are private.

No they are not. If one can, with minimum effort see in, they are not private.

Forum List

Back