Jewish widow gives $1 billion to NYC medical school to pay for student tuition

(1) A big bouquet of orchids to her for such generosity.

(2) Wealthy people have a moral duty to share their wealth.

(3) Reportedly, many American doctors are retiring. We need more doctors.

(4) Hopefully, students at that medical college will be held to the highest standards of competence.
(Otherwise, they should be gently and respectfully directed to less difficult professions, with their tuition fully paid.)

I would rather she have given it to some school outside of the communist state of New York.

Too many Jews still do not understand it is time to get out of N.Y. and do nothing for the institutiuons there......very likely the school will use the money to bring in more students from Africa, the arab nations, blacks, and any and all minorities from here and around the world.

I would not be surprised if they even give any at all to prospective Jewish Students.
Jew Hatred reigns in NYC.

You should go to school and learn how to spell

Don't quit your day job, if you even have one, your comedy act doesn't cut it.

I would rather she have given it to some school outside of the communist state of New York.

Too many Jews still do not understand it is time to get out of N.Y. and do nothing for the institutiuons there......very likely the school will use the money to bring in more students from Africa, the arab nations, blacks, and any and all minorities from here and around the world.

I would not be surprised if they even give any at all to prospective Jewish Students.

Hope that school has high standard for incoming students because every med student in the world is not making that school their first choice.

(1) A big bouquet of orchids to her for such generosity.

(2) Wealthy people have a moral duty to share their wealth.

(3) Reportedly, many American doctors are retiring. We need more doctors.

(4) Hopefully, students at that medical college will be held to the highest standards of competence.
(Otherwise, they should be gently and respectfully directed to less difficult professions, with their tuition fully paid.)
Unfortunately most of what you say is irrelevant to the topic of this thread not to mention I consider your statement that wealthy people have a moral duty to share their wealth as particularly repugnant.

Whether or not someone chooses to be a philanthropist has nothing to do with morals.

The sharing of wealth or the requirement to do so is a communist pre-cept.

It's good that you counsel Jews whom you've never met.

It seems several on here do not understand the real issues involved with who is allowed into lmedical schools and who is not.

My contention is that the most qualified should be accepted....(which historically was the case)unfortunately...politics entered into the qualification process aka....in an attempt to promote diversity aka wokeness...medical schools quite some time ago began accepting less qualified applicants based on politics aka affirmative action etc. whilst excluding those more qualified.....simply outrageous and un-acceptable but unfortunately politics over-ruled common sense....aka reverse discrimination

What is your experience and involvement in US medical schools? NY Post is sensationalizing a non issue.

It's a private school in the Bronx.

Accepted students at Einstein have an average MCAT score of 515. The 10th-90th percentile range is 508-519.

Exactly....like they could not see the disaster coming down the road in Germany....they do not grasp what is happening in N.Y. or the threat that is emanating from liberalism in general.

The more you give to Jew Haters....the more they will hate you.

It's a private Jewish medical school in the Bronx. What is wrong with you?

Hope that school has high standard for incoming students because every med student in the world is not making that school their first choice.

Accepted students at Einstein have an average MCAT score of 515. The 10th-90th percentile range is 508-519.

Letitia will have none of that. I see some DEI entering this prestigious place.

Yeah. They could go to Texas. Everyone knows Conservatives love Jews.

Jews do very well here. It's clear you know nothing about your own country. You must live where you were born and never left town, a true hick. Lots of allegedly 'sophisticated ' New Yorkers are butt ignorant of anything outside their little borough, same with many Asians in California and LA. Even black people here don't riot and loot over Jews With Ambulances, like they do in NYC. Bunch of urban hillbillies.

Ok. Maybe not Florida.

Jews do well there, too. You're just one of those useful idiots who thinks he can fool other idiots into believing there are Nazis behind every bush and they need to vote for your assorted gimps and deviants in order to 'fight raycism N Stuff'.

Letitia will have none of that. I see some DEI entering this prestigious place.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back