Jewish widow gives $1 billion to NYC medical school to pay for student tuition

Thanks....of course I said nothing like that....the idiot sgt. is using his imagination or untruthfulness to promote his political agenda...aka wokeness.
Ya we should ignore your demand that minorities be excluded and foreigners cause they are less qualified. Which of course you can't prove.

I would rather she have given it to some school outside of the communist state of New York.

Too many Jews still do not understand it is time to get out of N.Y. and do nothing for the institutiuons there......very likely the school will use the money to bring in more students from Africa, the arab nations, blacks, and any and all minorities from here and around the world.

I would not be surprised if they even give any at all to prospective Jewish Students.
Jew Hatred reigns in NYC.

I would rather she have given it to some school outside of the communist state of New York.

Yes, but top Jews live in NY.

soros (23).jpg

she gave the money to the school at which she worked. Why assume anything else about motivation?
I said nothing about her motivation....you are off topic.

I have said that I would rather she had given the money to some school outside the communist state of New York...but I said absolutely nothing about her motivation.

You guys truly suck. Anyone with class likes New York and knows it has a vibrant Jewish community that is well supported. They'd be sitting ducks in MAGA country.

NYU is a great school and graduating great doctors. Other billionaires are buying sports teams with their money and she is putting to good use.

I said nothing about her motivation....you are off topic.

I have said that I would rather she had given the money to some school outside the communist state of New York...but I said absolutely nothing about her motivation.
When the comment was made about giving to another school, another user (the one to whom I replied) tied it to religion. I didn't make that comment to what you said.

I think this thread exemplifies the fact that there are more stupid people on this board than ever before....so stupid they cannot even follow what a thread is actually about.

Such off topic comments should be excluded but now we constantly see off topic comments ignored by mods not doing their job...instead they get distracted by their personal agendas aka moving threads they do not like.

Last edited:
When the comment was made about giving to another school, another user (the one to whom I replied) tied it to religion. I didn't make that comment to what you said.
I understand...this format promotes coinfusion.

I have the idiot you replied to on ignore.

Education, not indoctrination.
My point is that it would be inappropriate if the school uses the money to enroll students based on their politics, race, gender or wokeness.

I simply contend that all schools should base their enrollment qualifications on who is most qualified not on politics.

My point is that it would be inappropriate if the school uses the money to enroll students based on their politics, race, gender or wokeness.

I simply contend that all schools should base their enrollment qualifications on who is most qualified not on politics.
Provide evidence that this school does such things as what you claim.

Provide evidence that this school does such things as what you claim.
the article included the quote
"This transformational gift is intended to attract a talented and diverse pool of individuals who may not otherwise have the means to pursue a medical education,"

And I guess some people fear that this would be the goal, not the side effect and that a search for a more diverse pool would require compromising standards.

As long as the applicants are qualified there is nothing wrong with any person of any color going to medical school. And the op hasn't shown that non-qualified people are ever excepted (sic) by that school.

Universities across America have stumbled all over themselves ACCEPTING black students with SAT scores 200 points below Asians. This is patently unfair for two reasons. One, the practice excludes many qualified students who could have fared well.
Two, the practice pits less serious students against qualified students, and the less serious students often cannot compete and drop out without earning a degree. Many who do not drop out take five or six or more years to complete their degree and it costs them a lot more money for tuition, books, room and board and lost earnings after graduating. But Leftists never care about the unintended consequences of their follies.

the article included the quote
"This transformational gift is intended to attract a talented and diverse pool of individuals who may not otherwise have the means to pursue a medical education,"

And I guess some people fear that this would be the goal, not the side effect and that a search for a more diverse pool would require compromising standards.
Considering the school is in NYC the capitol of communism it is almost certain if not certain that the money will be used to further the wokeness agenda of the school.,,,aka the money will be used primarily if not exclusively for the benefit of those groups who not only hate jews but attack them daily...aka the videos we see constantly document that....whilst as pointed out the media and politicians of NYC constantly and falsely attempt to blame such outrageous acts of violence on White Supremacists.

I do not know the cognitive competence of the widow donating the money yet I think it highly likely she is not aware of who is actually behind all the hate crimes against Jews in NYC...and equally certain she has no idea of how her donation will actually be used.

In a nutshell and unfortunately she is very naive if not cognitively challenged.....yet-- even very intelligent NY Jews have been bamboozled by the media and Jewish radical leaders into not only excusing the minority attacks on Jews but falsely blaming it on white supremacy.

Considering the school is in NYC the capitol of communism it is almost certain if not certain that the money will be used to further the wokeness agenda of the school.,,,aka the money will be used primarily if not exclusively for the benefit of those groups who not only hate jews but attack them daily...aka the videos we see constantly document that....whilst as pointed out the media and politicians of NYC constantly and falsely attempt to blame such outrageous acts of violence on White Supremacists.

I do not know the cognitive competence of the widow donating the money yet I think it highly likely she is not aware of who is actually behind all the hate crimes against Jews in NYC...and equally certain she has no idea of how her donation will actually be used.

In a nutshell and unfortunately she is very naive if not cognitively challenged.....yet-- even very intelligent NY Jews have been bamboozled by the media and Jewish radical leaders into not only excusing the minority attacks on Jews but falsely blaming it on white supremacy.
I understand your concerns and point of view but I do not agree.

My doctor is from Africa I have had him for over 20 years he is great.
My dad’s doctor is from a place (Haiti) the former president referred to as a shit hole, that we should not allow into our country. He was fantastic. My dad had cancer and outlived the prognosis he was originally given by 15 years. They were good productive years almost until the end.

My dad’s doctor is from a place (Haiti) the former president referred to as a shit hole, that we should not allow into our country. He was fantastic. My dad had cancer and outlived the prognosis he was originally given by 15 years.
the op is claiming that Medical schools will allow unqualified people in to suit the woke agenda which hasnt happened anywhere at any medical school in the US. What that money will do is allow those priced out and qualified to petition for a spot.

My dad’s doctor is from a place (Haiti) the former president referred to as a shit hole, that we should not allow into our country. He was fantastic. My dad had cancer and outlived the prognosis he was originally given by 15 years. They were good productive years almost until the end.

Nice personal anecdote that has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

Like others you lack the ability or desire to properly respond to the topic of this thread.

Let me try and help you out....the topic and relevant point of this thread is 'will the money donated be used for political purposes or to actually help qualified medical school candidates who lack the financial resources to enroll in medical school.'

The donor stated.............."This transformational gift is intended to attract a talented and diverse pool of individuals who may not otherwise have the means to pursue a medical education,"

The key word being 'talented' and as well.....'may not otherwise have the means to pursue a medical education'

No claim has been made that there are no talented blacks, Hatians or any other member of a minority status.

My postition on this thread has been misrepresented whether intentionaly or just through sheer ignorance.

Anyone familiar with affirmative action and 'wokeness' knows full well that members of minority groups have been granted admittance to universities when they have no academic qualifications and lack the basic intelligence required to pursue higher education.

The recent example of the President of Harvard is a good example of someone being recruited into an elite university simply because of misguided politics.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back