Islam Really Hates Us! The Donald Tells Us So!

OldLady

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2015
Since the minute it came out of his mouth, newscasters have been trying to throw him a life preserver by asking "Did you mean radical Islam instead of all Islam?" But no, Trump isn't falling for that. Make no bones about it, Trump is lumping all Muslims together as a bunch, inciting Americans to do the same and telling us A LOT of them hate us, it's really hard to separate out the haters, there's something really big going on there. Therefore, folks, it's official: we can hate all Muslims without a second thought. The next President of the US says so.

Trump should join USMB. He'd fit in so well here.

The work of all thinking people just got harder.

One of the basic tenets of Islam is forced conversion to that religion and death to apostates. Since the U.S. is the antithesis of this tenet, any true believer must support the destruction of our country by any means possible. If you prefer to use another term rather than hate, feel free.

OP doesn't understand islam, obviously.
All muslims aren't hateful/jihadists but a lot are. Islam is deceit, violence and bigotry written down and worshipped.
Doing jihad = paradise FFS

I guess 9/11 they were showing how they loved us. good grief. must we all roll over for the poor sensitive Muslims, Hispanics, Black folks, homosexuals. etc.

the American citizen are FED UP with it and all this blaaa blaaa blaaa. and the media AND Democrat party driving this BS on us daily

If they aren't just an American... we don't care anymore

We all have our cross to bear...My ex wives all hate me...

I guess 9/11 they were showing how they loved us. good grief. must we all roll over for the poor sensitive Muslims, Hispanics, Black folks, homosexuals. etc.

the American citizens are with it and all this blaaa blaaa blaaa. and the media driving this BS on us daily

If they aren't just an American... we don't care anymore
Yeah, just what makes some none American's death more cause of empathy than a genuine, natural born American?

IMO, with which I know most of you disagree, is that we MUST continue to make the distinction between Radical, extremist Islam and the billion or so Muslims on the planet who DO not participate in jihad. I don't want anyone who recognizes me as a Protestant confusing me for an evangelical who worships with snakes. Yet we are both Christians.
If all of Islam was as dangerous and violent as some people here insist, ever friggin one of us in this country would already be dead (except the secret jihadi's among us).

IMO, with which I know most of you disagree, is that we MUST continue to make the distinction between Radical, extremist Islam and the billion or so Muslims on the planet who DO not participate in jihad. I don't want anyone who recognizes me as a Protestant confusing me for an evangelical who worships with snakes. Yet we are both Christians.
If all of Islam was as dangerous and violent as some people here insist, ever friggin one of us in this country would already be dead (except the secret jihadi's among us).
I saw a poll a while back from ME Islamic countries
40% of sunnis thought Shiites were an abomination. We all know what that means.. That is around 600M people right there..
The thing about ME muslims is they are easily persuaded. They don't have much of an education outside of islam and their leaders issuing fatwas declaring for kids to "stain the ground with blood".

I don't think they are all, or even most, a danger BUT their religion is about a Islamic takeover. And they mean by force not a internal change like Christianity.

There is something inherently wrong with any religion that stems from the bronze or iron age and has yet to have a reformation. Islam is tailor made to be a theocracy. Should we have a religious litmus test? No, of course not but we shouldn't play dumb either and pretend they are like the Moonies.

A large majority of Muslims favor the imposition of Sharia Law and defend terrorist attacks against civilians.

A large majority of Muslims favor the imposition of Sharia Law and defend terrorist attacks against civilians.

how else can they do it? , but by stifling our FREEDOMS of speech and acting all offended and outraged over everything said for starters. the citizens better wake up and damn fast. Burying their heads isn't an option anymore

Last edited:

how else can they do it? , but stifling our FREEDOMS of speech and acting all offended and outraged over everything said for starters. the citizens better wake up and damn fast. Burying their heads isn't an option anymore
I don't think anyone is failing to recognize that the world's got a big problem with radicalized Islam right now. The thing that bothers me (and not just with Islam--Hispanics and blacks, too) is folks who lump billions of people into a group and make sweeping generalizations about all of them. All the candidates have spoken about the problem of radical Islam and varying degrees of military might to stop them, but Trump is the only one who has decided to take the route of a bigot. I've been arguing against that position up to now, because I didn't think it was fair to call Trump a bigot. But now I agree; he's doing it intentionally. If you want to hear a reasonable discussion on the issue, listen to ANY of the other candidates.

And hey, by the way, my compliments to all this morning; well done with leaving the personal insults out of it.

We all have our cross to bear...My ex wives all hate me...

How in the hell could an asshole like yourself fool women into marrying you?
:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think anyone is failing to recognize that the world's got a big problem with radicalized Islam right now. The thing that bothers me (and not just with Islam--Hispanics and blacks, too) is folks who lump billions of people into a group and make sweeping generalizations about all of them.

Do you really think that "sweeping generalizations" are a bigger problem that Islamic terrorism?

I don't think anyone is failing to recognize that the world's got a big problem with radicalized Islam right now. The thing that bothers me (and not just with Islam--Hispanics and blacks, too) is folks who lump billions of people into a group and make sweeping generalizations about all of them.

Do you really think that "sweeping generalizations" are a bigger problem that Islamic terrorism?
Bigotry is the bigger problem. What do you think fuels Islamic terrorism? Their underlying ideology makes sweeping generalizations about all who are not Muslims, yes?

Bigotry is the bigger problem. What do you think fuels Islamic terrorism? Their underlying ideology makes sweeping generalizations about all who are not Muslims, yes?

WE are not the problem. Try driving a car with a "Coexist" bumper sticker in a Muslim country.

Forum List

Back